PDA

View Full Version : Really gree !!!!

good gawd noooo
12-18-2014, 12:39 PM
I am an have been leader of my top 250 faction for a long time since before it was even a top 500 so at least a year . Now thanks to all the display glitches in this wd event I am NOT the leader. everyone on my teams sees different members as leader. so at this point we don't even know WHO is the leader. REALLY SERIOUSLY!!! you cant even get that right gree????? and until a few minutes ago I had the edit members ability but now its gone as well.. which meant despite display glitch I was leader.. but that is not the case now .. its bad enough we don't know our own stats .. players missing boost gear they spent real money on seeing our own ids in enemy list(just to make it more confusing). But now you gotta mess up leaders and officers and faction data as well???
I have said a few times that I think gree is TRYING to chase people off but everything they do is making it seem more likely I am correct.

strange
12-18-2014, 01:15 PM
if they chase away enough players then they can pull the plug. a few screw ups could be considered an accident, constant failure at this level is sabotage

good gawd noooo
12-18-2014, 01:26 PM
if they chase away enough players then they can pull the plug. a few screw ups could be considered an accident, constant failure at this level is sabotage

pretty much my point... any other company would of fired these programmers not to mention the quality control people(that get paid to nap and stamp crap as bug free). gree has had more MAJOR errors in last 3 months then in the entire 3 years I been playing

Clementine
12-18-2014, 01:40 PM
We are seeing reports of this in CS as well. I have reported this to the Developers and they are looking into this right now. Will update you once I have more details.

kmg108
12-18-2014, 02:08 PM

I struggle to see how anyone could actually screw up this badly, and this often, if not intentional. It almost makes me wonder if someone has hacked into the sytem and is intentionally messing with things??

I doubt that is possible, but how else can you explain the magnitude of issues? Is it possible the developers could really screw things up this badly? As a simple man, I just don't understand how some of the very basic functions of the game can all of a sudden become so unstable.

sstuutss
12-18-2014, 03:58 PM
We are seeing reports of this in CS as well. I have reported this to the Developers and they are looking into this right now. Will update you once I have more details.
Youmean the ones that released this mess in the first place? I really don,t see how that would help
how about you get the CEO to come have a read and see if he is worth the money he gets paid?