PDA

View Full Version : This WD is named: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON, most appropriate.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Will MW TAPPERS overcome this legacy of months of conflict and short-sighted TAPPER exploitation and build a unified community of TAPPERS, tapping in peace and harmony?

Armageddon:
1 : the site or time of a final and conclusive battle between the forces of good and evil

2 : a usually vast decisive conflict or confrontation

This time the dictionary definition is 1,000,000,000% accurate and descriptive!

LOL

http://www.countdown.org/

carl9764
12-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Will be the end all of wars lol

crazeejay
12-18-2014, 12:50 PM
Undefeated and DEWIN NUTTIN!!!! hahahahaha

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Undefeated and DEWIN NUTTIN!!!! hahahahaha

R U in the BIGGEST facility, or or one of our smaller ones?
LOL
If you have a little feller, or little fellers, you know where to send them. LMFAO

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 12:59 PM
In the days before Gree, the ancient TAPPERS told of a place where the GREATEST INDEX FINGERS (and easily fleeced of their filthy lucre) of Modern War under the demonic leadership of "the legends" would convene to wage an epic war against the Greatest of TAPPERS at the end of MW history.

Armageddon is mentioned only in the oral history to the great immortals and legends of this game.

The whispers and murmurs say that the FICKLE FINGER will inflict unknown damage using the feared "attack bot"!

The name (Armageddon) may mean “Mega Mountain of Poo,” a reference to the place in which the legendary TAPPERS claim to be of the greatest strategic importance in all of TAPPERDOM.

Other oral histories suggest an unknown CYBERWORLD as the great battle site.

crazeejay
12-18-2014, 01:00 PM
R U in the BIGGEST facility, or or one of our smaller ones?
LOL
If you have a little feller, or little fellers, you know where to send them. LMFAO

I'm in a smaller facility..lol

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-18-2014, 01:06 PM
In the days before Gree, the ancient TAPPERS told of a place where the GREATEST INDEX FINGERS (and easily fleeced of their filthy lucre) of Modern War under the demonic leadership of "the legends" would convene to wage an epic war against the Greatest of TAPPERS at the end of MW history.

Armageddon is mentioned only in the oral history to the great immortals and legends of this game.

The whispers and murmurs say that the FICKLE FINGER will inflict unknown damage using the feared "attack bot"!

The name (Armageddon) may mean “Mega Mountain of Poo,” a reference to the place in which the legendary TAPPERS claim to be of the greatest strategic importance in all of TAPPERDOM.

Other oral histories suggest an unknown CYBERWORLD as the great battle site.

You one crazy lady, for sure, and you're HOT!

thescondo
12-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Love your posts Dewin Nuttin! Keep it up

Speed ump
12-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Guess the secret society to capitulate sup is laying back at the start. I have my popcorn, butter, and salt, and am ready to see it unfold. Im not the most patient guy around, so I do hope they make their move sooner as opposed to later, or I may lose intrest in the show

crazeejay
12-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Guess the secret society to capitulate sup is laying back at the start. I have my popcorn, butter, and salt, and am ready to see it unfold. Im not the most patient guy around, so I do hope they make their move sooner as opposed to later, or I may lose intrest in the show

mmmkay you just keep on thinking that HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 07:43 PM

Yeah, you keep waiting, why not?
LOL

Seriously, these guys and gals are pretty clever.

I hear they're watching Gree do the eliminations and expulsions while they enjoy other, more pleasant debaucheries. LOL LOL LOL