PDA

View Full Version : WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE

Kefa
12-18-2014, 12:06 PM
There are so many glitches right now in WD!!

-Names not showing up in rosters - just a blank space where a name belongs
-Names not showing up in Faction Members list - same as above, but in faction tab
-Allies showing 0 instead of 500 in enemy roster
-Attacks freezing and not finishing, only way to recover is to close game and reopen. Over and over.
-Droid not showing stats correctly (!!!! THIS IS NOT MINOR!!!!)
-Droid displays army equipment and soldier equipment reversed
-iOS not always displaying army equipment attack stat in splash screen
-Still many accounts are lost in limbo and need to be restored immediately before these people give up and quit altogether

So frustrating!

Edit... but wait, there's more:

-Droid sometimes displays all names in enemy roster as their own name. So, if my name is Alex, in the enemy roster I would sometimes see just a whole list of Alex (and no, it wasn't vs. Army of Alex, lol)

Edit edit... still more:

-Not all members of the team who have scored points appear in the main WD screen. Different from above - not blanked out with a blank space, but not there at all, as if they haven't participated.

Edit Edit Edit... additional issue and equipment type etc.

-When doing an attack right at the end of a war, the game hangs and you have to close the game and reopen it. Like, if it's trying to process an attack and war ends before it gets confirmed, it hangs with the spinning wait symbol thing instead of getting the war results splash screen.

My devices:
iPhone 6, iOS 8.whatever is most current
MW 5.0.1

-Edit v. 4: iOS 8.1.2, iPhone 6+, MW 5.0.1
Teammate had all equipment from iLTQ and FTLQ, but after war started he went in to his profile to edit what was equipped to his soldier. When doing so, the existing equipment disappeared, and his equipment attack stats dropped drastically in both categories, as if the only equipment he owned was the equipment applied to his soldier. Now it won't allow him to equip anything to his soldier other than what is equipped.

Droid issues described are common to every Droid player in my team, regardless of device make, model or OS.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Why hurry, this WD's stench will linger for a week?
Each successive hour will bring more stench and regret.

Annihilator2
12-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Agree.

When will new features be removed till game will return to be stable and playable?

Steg
12-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Well, apparently I have minus stats..

So my -2b attack obviously would lose to 979m def.

Complete crap.

kmg108
12-18-2014, 12:46 PM
I figured out the docbot thing, found a good target. I got 16 straight wins, BUT NONE OF THEM COUNTED!!!!

I have logged out and back in several times. I'm still not even showing a zero. I don't even exist on my team scoreboard. What the @$%& is going on?????

I just wasted health packs for nothing. No way am I using or buying gold for this.

EDIT: my hits did eventually show up. Appears it was just a delay or a display glitch.

Stubby1113
12-18-2014, 12:48 PM
They did register just a display glitch

whitepath23
12-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Kefa

There is an old Edwin McCain song I am thinking of right now......an has line i am l thinking of....."and I could not ask for more"

Cobra Kai
12-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Missing equipment and stats from last masters FLTQ
Ios - go to division leaderboard and game crashes
Ios - losing to people when my stats are twice on all 3 categories

hairydonkey
12-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Well, apparently I have minus stats..

So my -2b attack obviously would lose to 979m def.

Complete crap.

thought i was the only one,...welcome to my world of minus stats lol

nocebl
12-18-2014, 01:13 PM
But hey, they just gave us 40% gold sale. Who cares that we are fighting blind on android devices, just buy more gold and keep tapping. Maybe you will find target to beat.

Annihilator2
12-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Missing equipment and stats from last masters FLTQ
Ios - go to division leaderboard and game crashes
Ios - losing to people when my stats are twice on all 3 categories

The same is here.

Clementine
12-18-2014, 01:27 PM
I have sticked this thread. Everyone, please report any issues you may experience here. I am communicating with the Developers on this and will provide updates as they are available.

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 01:33 PM
I have sticked this thread. Everyone, please report any issues you may experience here. I am communicating with the Developers on this and will provide updates as they are available.

In all honesty Clem, don't bother. The damage is done. There is no coming back from the havoc they've wrought. The game is in its death throes, so let it at least go on the players terms. You and the devs please, go enjoy the holiday. Let the player mods handle things from getting too out of control, but at least let what few people that are currently left say their peace without obstruction. It was a roller coaster three year run, but now the ride must end.

kmg108
12-18-2014, 01:39 PM
It was a roller coaster three year run, but now the ride must end.

I hope it doesn't end, but I would be very happy if it did. I need someone to tear the band-aid off because I'm too weak minded to do it myself.

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 01:47 PM
None of us wanted it to. I really think Gree thought this was a fantastic idea, but what ultimately matters is whether the players do, as they are the ones that fund it. Somebody really wanted to show some WOW, the only problem is that goes two ways. Unfortunately this time it's not in the direction they were looking for. Or, as some have theorized, maybe it was.

crissy93
12-18-2014, 01:59 PM
So far this war has been a complete disaster. I used to love this game. But the new features have just ruined it. Between not knowing my own stats let alone any accurate opponent stats. And whatever new algorithm we have. Its to much frustration even trying to play. The fun is gone. I expected mess ups with the new update and features. But this is just crazy.

Steve101
12-18-2014, 02:00 PM
clementine I can only so far agree with kefa, at least Ive found nothing else, but it really is a mess. My time may well be done with the game, if the thought was to engage people at christmas Im afraid its seriously backfired.

DEWIN NUTTIN

If none of this wasn't known before you started this epic seven day event, what can you do now to fix it?
Sorry, its too broken to repair.
But, I'm sure that was already known by many in the know, because I knew it; and I'm NOT in the know.

Talahaski
Same target attacked twice. The opponents stats completely different. First hit was 5.6b 5equip def, 1 sold def. second hit same person stats now showing 1.3b 1ed 5sd.

jackattack.mw
12-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Something weird happened with my available health. Had 53 in my inventory. Declared my first war. Used a couple of WD health to keep attacking. Logged into another member of my faction on same device. Emptied my health. Used 2 WD health to take my inventory from 22 to 20 for that user. Went back to my first user and inventory now said 20? Checked another user on my device and it had 20 WD Health as well.

Am I seeing things?

UPDATE =>

Disregard. I'm an idiot. Was looking at my energy and not health.

Clementine
12-18-2014, 02:03 PM
I have also created an Official Feedback Thread for Soldier Equip & WD. Please post feedback there as well! Lets keep this thread for reporting issues/bugs.

Thank you.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103249-Official-Feedback-Soldier-Equip-amp-World-Domination

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 02:05 PM
My apologies.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey, guys, when you report issues, the following info would really help:

1. Your OS/hardware type
2. The version number you're playing on
3. Your invite code, so we can look up what the databases have for you by way of results
4. Screenshots, if you're reporting display problems

The engineers are trying to look into issues, but without that information, it takes us a long time to pin down what/where the problem is.

Thanks!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Hey, guys, when you report issues, the following info would really help:

1. Your OS/hardware type
2. The version number you're playing on
3. Your invite code, so we can look up what the databases have for you by way of results
4. Screenshots, if you're reporting display problems

The engineers are trying to look into issues, but without that information, it takes us a long time to pin down what/where the problem is.

Thanks!

When you report issues using your in game report process; EVERYTHING you have indicated we report (other than the specific issue) is generated by your reporting tool.

Cobra Kai
12-18-2014, 02:19 PM
iOS - individual leaderboard does not reflect your position. Anywhere. No highlighted name. So no way to know position.
iOS - individual leaderboard points to placement display still not fixed and is taking faction points rather than indi points

Droid - display attack as a negative integer
Droid - soldier equip and army equip stats are flipped

Clementine
12-18-2014, 02:22 PM
When you report issues using your in game report process; EVERYTHING you have indicated we report (other than the specific issue) is generated by your reporting tool.

Yes, this information is included if a ticket is filed. However, not everyone files a ticket. So if folks are posting here on the forums, we would love to have you include this information so that we may more quickly resolve the issue.

786TRYX
12-18-2014, 02:30 PM
We doing this every day Clementine!!!!

We facing the problems every day!!!!

Take a little review. Remember anything that got better with this game? Definitely no, it's getting worse, daily...

All I hear from gree is: future, will be better in the future.... Tzzzzz

Utisz
12-18-2014, 03:31 PM
I have also created an Official Feedback Thread for Soldier Equip & WD. Please post feedback there as well! Lets keep this thread for reporting issues/bugs.

Thank you.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103249-Official-Feedback-Soldier-Equip-amp-World-Domination

Really! I think the problem is that people do not like change.
Yes the game is a bit buggy now, and I play on both Android and iOS, so I am seeing both types of bugs. But man some of the new features are just plain awesome. GREE y'all really have done a good job and I understand how hard it is to debug new software, small changes can impact other parts of the program in unforeseen ways.
I for one like the new game and I think in a short time a lot of people will see how much more fun it is and a bit more challenging makes it all the more fun.
I wish people would settle down a bit and give them a chance. The old simple game was getting boring and more people quit from just getting bored then will quit because of the new challenges.
No I am not sucking up to GREE, just think the game has improved and once the bugs are addressed it will be a lot more fun.
Enough said
Hang in there!

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 03:43 PM
I've seen several dozen people walk away in the last 3 hours. Never have I first hand seen that many people just up and quit in such a short period of time. It's not the change that people dislike. It's that there is absolutely no rationality to it. I've looked at nearly 100 screenshots of battle outcomes today. Some make sense. Many more do not.

As to the bugs, I was quite astonished at how many people were locked out and experiencing all kinds of other issues with 4.5. I won't even get into the lunacy of how long it was permitted to go on. But 5.0 I think has set a new record for number of bugs. And while it did allow those that were locked out for so long to finally access their games, all Gree really did was just have them swap places with other players.

Noghri_ViR
12-18-2014, 04:25 PM
I've seen several dozen people walk away in the last 3 hours. Never have I first hand seen that many people just up and quit in such a short period of time. It's not the change that people dislike. It's that there is absolutely no rationality to it. I've looked at nearly 100 screenshots of battle outcomes today. Some make sense. Many more do not.

As to the bugs, I was quite astonished at how many people were locked out and experiencing all kinds of other issues with 4.5. I won't even get into the lunacy of how long it was permitted to go on. But 5.0 I think has set a new record for number of bugs. And while it did allow those that were locked out for so long to finally access their games, all Gree really did was just have them swap places with other players.

I think I'm walking away too. My stats before 5.0 were at 2.1b. I went to set my stats in dockbot today and was shocked to find them at 430m. I'm on iOS so this isn't a display issue. No reply from support :(

WinkadInk
12-18-2014, 06:27 PM
Last war anyone under my attack which is around 4 billion now I've beaten no problem. Matter of fact I usually just farm the DL every weekend war because I can. Last 2 fights in this weekend war my stats have been over double the DL stats and have lost 4/4 on them both. Can forget to mention that I did get all but 19/20 piece of equipment from last individual LTQ. So I pretty much have all the equipment I can get and still ****ing lost. This is exactly why I won't spend money on a free game, why buy health packs when I'm gauranteed to lose?

WinkadInk
12-18-2014, 06:29 PM
Yes, this information is included if a ticket is filed. However, not everyone files a ticket. So if folks are posting here on the forums, we would love to have you include this information so that we may more quickly resolve the issue.

Yes and historically we have seen "tickets" solve any issues

Cobra Kai
12-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Still waiting two days for even a response to a ticket for missing equipment from ILTQ masters.

Still waiting ...

Still waiting ...

Talahaski
12-19-2014, 07:34 AM
Can anybody explain how pa is suppose work with the new attacks and equipment?

Bluehavana2
12-19-2014, 09:08 AM
The display order for the results of an attack are different for android and iOS!
This is a real problem for recon in WD.
Android displays army, soldier, equipment
ios displays army, equipment, soldier

elangomatt
12-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Can anybody explain how pa is suppose work with the new attacks and equipment?

I am confident that PA is flat ass broken now. I have lost two PAs now where all my displayed stats are higher than my opponents displayed stats and I still lose. Kinda defeats the purpose of a PA if you can't win even when all your stats are better.

Mike-
12-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Yes the game is a bit buggy now, and I play on both Android and iOS, so I am seeing both types of bugs. But man some of the new features are just plain awesome. GREE y'all really have done a good job and I understand how hard it is to debug new software, small changes can impact other parts of the program in unforeseen ways.
I for one like the new game and I think in a short time a lot of people will see how much more fun it is and a bit more challenging makes it all the more fun.
I wish people would settle down a bit and give them a chance. The old simple game was getting boring and more people quit from just getting bored then will quit because of the new challenges.
No I am not sucking up to GREE, just think the game has improved and once the bugs are addressed it will be a lot more fun.
Enough said
Hang in there!

Can't agree more on that post.

truthteller
12-19-2014, 02:15 PM
OK, for what I can see and read the here is how to avoid loosing attacks

1- if YOUR ATK is similar to the Defender DEF..........then DO NOT HIT................the system is adding BOTH attach and defense for all players, thus is my attack is 1000 and my DEF is 300........and I see my rival DEF at 800..........that means that his attack is probably over 1000...............thus 1300 (1000+300) smaller than 1800 (800+1000)

regardless if you have more equipment in the other 2 categories.............YOU WILL LOOSE the attack

so in order to win attacks, if you have 5b ATK, then your rival needs to have under 1b DEF in order for you to have better chances at winning the attack (with the stats inflations Attack is usually 3 times more than DEF) so in this case your A/D would be 7b while rivals would be 4b (1b DEF and 3b ATK)

Kefa
12-19-2014, 02:22 PM
Enough said
Hang in there!

I was the biggest of skeptics on the new battle mechanics, and I fully believed that they should have been created as part of a new title instead of used to so drastically change an existing game into a new game.

BUT

I agree... I like the new stuff now, mainly because I have a really solid grasp on how it works and have been able to get very predictable results, even though many others don't understand why they are losing attacks.

However, the bugs need to get fixed, and the only way Gree can fix them is if they know about them in as much detail as possible. This isn't a beta version released for testing, and the general population of the game are not beta testers, responsible for reporting and helping the dev team fix bugs and glitches. This is live-to-market deployment and shouldn't have this many bugs for a live-to-market deployment.

MaverickINsc
12-21-2014, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Kefa;1439682]I was the biggest of skeptics on the new battle mechanics, and I fully believed that they should have been created as part of a new title instead of used to so drastically change an existing game into a new game.

BUT

I agree... I like the new stuff now, mainly because I have a really solid grasp on how it works and have been able to get very predictable results, even though many others don't understand why they are losing attacks.

While i can argue about the % of equipment in the algorythym the majority of the posts on here are not constructive and sound very petulant and like pouting children......I appreciate kefa always keeping it simple and level headed....its a game....its digital weapons and we choose to play or not and pay or not.....judging by WD scores so far many have chose to play and pay even with the changes......so let's tell them the problems so they can be addressed and if your not satisfied then just quit.....its still fun hanging out with my friends .....that why I play... The rest is a bonus .....thanks for the recycle above all.....now we need a similar inventory management for equipment

Web323
12-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Still no triple strike after 500 hits

Talahaski
12-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Agree PA is broken. I believe PA is not adjusting our def stats when our def is bumped against defenders attack for the PA. Our attack stats get adjusted somewhere around 1.75x normal stats when using PA. Our def should also be adjusted.

I also think in general the attackers def vs defenders Att is weighted way too much, it should have MUCH less of impact on the result. Otherwise gree needs to display the defenders attack stats so we can take that into consideration when selecting a target based on our scout reports.

RAMNUTS
12-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Just downloaded new ltq and can not sign back into game! Says internet connection required! I can sign in here sooooo must have connection!

Web323
12-22-2014, 02:34 PM
Just downloaded new ltq and can not sign back into game! Says internet connection required! I can sign in here sooooo must have connection!

Android????

Thommyknocker
12-22-2014, 02:39 PM
iOS menu buttons are friggin HUGE and overlap each other

Jjqr
12-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Cannot connect to server on android !!!

ios is ok

mcellphoneman
12-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Droid platform is down

hypnoron
12-22-2014, 03:30 PM
I understand that you changed things.....but when things don't go right, you have to backup make corrections and proceed.

This came from another post.

-Names not showing up in rosters - just a blank space where a name belongs
-Names not showing up in Faction Members list - same as above, but in faction tab
-Allies showing 0 instead of 500 in enemy roster
-Attacks freezing and not finishing, only way to recover is to close game and reopen. Over and over.
-Droid not showing stats correctly
-Droid displays army equipment and soldier equipment reversed
-iOS not always displaying army equipment attack stat in splash screen
-Still many accounts are lost in limbo and need to be restored immediately before these people give up and quit altogether

A few people have left, how many people need to say something before actions can be taken? Really?

So frustrating!

FIX PLEASE, TIME CRITICAL! THANK YOU!!!!!

RAMNUTS
12-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Android????

Yes! What is the problem now! UNBELIEVABLE!

kguittar
12-22-2014, 03:35 PM
equipment strength has been reduced with the acquisition of loot from "How the GREE stole Christmas" FLTQ.

CC1
12-22-2014, 03:47 PM
Un-friggin-believable Gree. Is there anything you DON'T screw up? Half our team is locked out and can't help in the FLTQ.

HA3
12-22-2014, 04:15 PM
My 2 Droids can not connect either, my iOS is ok. But shows some of the reported issues above.

To clementine: if you need player id's for check: Droids 354-719-569 and 968-831-304

Jez1861
12-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Finally have my game back and losing to players not even 50% of my attack to their defense!
What the hell are you playing at Gree

orbigod
12-22-2014, 04:36 PM
What on earth is the problem. At least show some intrest gree when people are reporting an issue. I am unable to connect through the game. Should have stayed away from the game when i lost my account a year a go and you didn't even bother to get my account back and now this

HellRaizer
12-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Event is over.. I have locked it down and moved to announcement for Admin/Devs to review