PDA

View Full Version : developer follow-up, mission clicks

Namshilah
12-18-2014, 12:04 PM
This reply was a second to late in trying to post in Q&A, so I'll post here:
My main thought is #3:

Quote Originally Posted by Namshilah
1. when will you make it show how many of each soldier armor item we have?
2. when will you make it possible to see our army att and def stats on profile page?
3. who thought that making 42 double clicks necessary to complete a single level of an LTQ?

1. We are looking into adding this to the inventory. We initially didn't put this in the Soldier Equip UI because we didn't want players to think they could equip 6 of an item.
2. This is a good idea and we will keep it in mind for the future.
3. I am not sure which LTQ you are talking about, but we try to balance the clicks/NPCs for LTQs so you aren't clicking a lot of times unnecessarily

Thanks for the replies. My response:
1. you could still put the number in the UI, and after one is equipped, you just put the "EQUIPPED" tag over it like you have now. Most people are smart enough to know you can only equip one, and they will get the idea after the first time they might try to do otherwise.
2. Thanks, it would help all of us!
3. this past masters Yule Strike, ILTQ masters was 3/20 = 5x5 = 25, 4/20 = 6x5 = 30, 5/20 = 7x6 = 42 double clicks needed to complete the level. I would consider it completely unbalanced for the mission, its level and reward - it is A LOT of UNNECESSARY clicking. While I may continue to do it, it puts a worse and worse taste in my mouth for your design and the designers who think this is OK.

Thanks again.