PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! PLEASE!! re: transfer game to new device

CC1
12-18-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm going to be getting a new phone (probably iPhone 6) and giving my old one (iPhone 4S) to my son for Christmas. I need to transfer my game to my new phone which I haven't purchased yet.

What do I need to do BEFORE going to my wireless carrier and they do what they do to transfer stuff to keep my game running on my new phone?

Before you ask, yes I checked FAQs in-game. But, typical of Gree, it's outdated and tells me to create a "Funzio ID" which is no longer an option in the menu system.

And yes, I submitted a ticket to support asking for help given their FAQs are out of date. But, every one of us knows how pointless that is. I'll probably get an auto-response back, in a week or two, about how energy is used or how teams are matched in WD. And my ticket will be closed.

Has anyone transferred a game to a different device since ver. 5.0 came out? Please help!!!

Stubby1113
12-18-2014, 12:33 PM
Link the accounts on each device to Game Center. If it's the same Game Center id on each device that is all you need to do. Once that is done all you have to do is go into the manage accounts tab and you can pull up any account on any device. You can switch back and forth as much as you like.

Dazzj10
12-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Make sure it's the same game centre id

thescondo
12-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Don't take a chance. Keep your phone. Give kid iPhone 6. You will both be happy.

I "linked". And now it's gone !!!!!! Fun fun fun