PDA

View Full Version : Did Gree modify some of the Units?

paigesfury
12-18-2014, 08:29 AM
Gree made some changes to some of the units yesterday, correct? My Sahure went from a supply number of 213 down to 185 and the recharge rate dropped from 20 to 17. I also noticed that my UR Manticore is now a SR Manticore (and the recharged dropped from 70 to 20) and my SR Rite of Equality switched from SR to UR. And by the way, with a range of 35 the UR Rite of Equality is now a pretty solid unit and at LVL 30 takes out a similarly leveled Sahure.

Anybody else notice any other modifications to the various units?

paigesfury
12-18-2014, 09:08 AM
My Raiynin's Defense also changed: supply rate is now 250 and before it was around 218 or so.

Myrmidon lost a lot of its attack power: a maxed out Myrmidon before had attack number of 24814 and now that has dropped down to 8507. And on top of that the supply rate went from 132 to 140. It is not nearly as useful now.

It would be nice if they sent us a message to let us know things were being shifted.

WarZoneFare
12-18-2014, 01:02 PM
My Raiynin's Defense also changed: supply rate is now 250 and before it was around 218 or so.

Myrmidon lost a lot of its attack power: a maxed out Myrmidon before had attack number of 24814 and now that has dropped down to 8507. And on top of that the supply rate went from 132 to 140. It is not nearly as useful now.

It would be nice if they sent us a message to let us know things were being shifted.

The battlefield is constantly changing, at least that's what they said. Perhaps an extra fine print needs to be added - the stat of all units are subject to change with a pleasant or annoying surprise.

Ratma2001
12-18-2014, 01:15 PM
either way some win some lose, i havent checked mine yet but i will be suprised either way !

Tadaaah
12-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Hey guys,

The team is working on getting this fixed. It is a known issue.

WarZoneFare
12-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Hey guys,

What do you mean? Was yesterday's stat change a mistake? What's there to be fixed? Advanced notice?

Ratma2001
12-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey guys,

So this was not intended ?

Tadaaah
12-18-2014, 03:20 PM
OK. I misunderstood how it was explained to me earlier.

So the rarities should not have changed. That is what is being worked on. The team did do some rebalancing, so stats did change.

Ratma2001
12-18-2014, 03:53 PM

So the rarities should not have changed. That is what is being worked on. The team did do some rebalancing, so stats did change.

So what was the change ? just stats on some , a few, all , up , down ??

WarZoneFare
12-18-2014, 05:22 PM

Gree,

Whatever fixes you're working on, please don't change the Rite of Equality back to SR. I believe 70% or more of the veteran players have won that reward from the latest Boss event and have already trained it to be lvl 30.

When was the last time we were able to win something valuable from any event? I am speaking for 99% of the players here, novice or veteran. It has always been the top 5 winning all the goodies so the rich are getting richer and the majority are left starving. Have I been spending? Yes and a lot. Have many others here been spending, I would think so. After all the money and time we have invested in this game and almost always ended up with something with no or minimal vale, don't you think we deserve a break?

Christmas is around the corner, please have some holiday spirit. Even if it was a mistake, just let it be a sweet mistake and a surprising gift for us. What would you feel if someone give you a gift for your hard work but then were told to give back?

Happy holiday everyone, whatever your religion is.

WarZoneFare

SpartanPhalanx
12-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Just noticed a rather cryptic message on the app from Gree which talks about "price" and "outload". Not sure what it means.

paigesfury
12-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Gree,

Whatever fixes you're working on, please don't change the Rite of Equality back to SR. I believe 70% or more of the veteran players have won that reward from the latest Boss event and have already trained it to be lvl 30.

When was the last time we were able to win something valuable from any event? I am speaking for 99% of the players here, novice or veteran. It has always been the top 5 winning all the goodies so the rich are getting richer and the majority are left starving. Have I been spending? Yes and a lot. Have many others here been spending, I would think so. After all the money and time we have invested in this game and almost always ended up with something with no or minimal vale, don't you think we deserve a break?

Christmas is around the corner, please have some holiday spirit. Even if it was a mistake, just let it be a sweet mistake and a surprising gift for us. What would you feel if someone give you a gift for your hard work but then was told to give back?

Happy holiday everyone, whatever your religion is.

WarZoneFare

So much for that wish. They have successfully weakened my squad by making Raynins supply too high and taking two thirds of my Myrmidons attack power. And they just returned my Rite of Equality to SR which cut both it's attack and defense numbers in half. Thanks Gree. Happy Holidays to you too!

WarZoneFare
12-19-2014, 04:14 AM
Just noticed a rather cryptic message on the app from Gree which talks about "price" and "outload". Not sure what it means.

It means absolutely nothing. Why are we wasting our time here? Don't we all have better things to do?

SpartanPhalanx
12-19-2014, 06:48 AM

Why would they change the Myrmidon? It was never anything that special before, considering it is an SR. You could have made a case to strengthen it, but to weaken it, no. Very puzzling.

And I remember all the time and effort I put in to win it. It seems very unfair to devalue it like this a few weeks later. Should I claim compensation?

eagleProphet
12-19-2014, 11:14 AM
I have 2 maxed out Myrmidons which were just auto-downgraded to useless. They were helping my squad take out the helicopters in the 20th battle of the current invasion; now that battle has gone from a consistent win to unwinnable. I used those Myrmidons in Boss events too. Harvesters and Gebel were downgraded too. Not cool!!!

WarZoneFare
12-19-2014, 12:09 PM
I have 2 maxed out Myrmidons which were just auto-downgraded to useless. They were helping my squad take out the helicopters in the 20th battle of the current invasion; now that battle has gone from a consistent win to unwinnable. I used those Myrmidons in Boss events too. Harvesters and Gebel were downgraded too. Not cool!!!

They were being devalued like used cars. Gree is telling us it's about time to shop for new cars and don't miss out this 30% year end sale because they won't last. The problem is that we are disallowed to see and test drive the vehicle we are thinking about buying.

Striker1111
12-19-2014, 12:15 PM
Still haven't had the change in unit stats. Was very disappointing to hear about the downgrading of the drones as they were some of my primary units, got the Myrmidons and Shalla Drones maxed.

BaziOne
12-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Way to go Gree - nerf the units that people worked hard to get from boss events and make them useless. It seems this "rebalancing" only impacted (negatively) only units won from events. Could you be any more incompetent? Why do you hate your customers so much? Why should I continue to play and work to get top prizes when you are just going to nerf them a few months later?

Here's a suggestion - next time you get another bright idea like this one, just do nothing, or do the opposite.

SpartanPhalanx
12-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Way to go Gree - nerf the units that people worked hard to get from boss events and make them useless. It seems this "rebalancing" only impacted (negatively) only units won from events. Could you be any more incompetent? Why do you hate your customers so much? Why should I continue to play and work to get top prizes when you are just going to nerf them a few months later?

Here's a suggestion - next time you get another bright idea like this one, just do nothing, or do the opposite.

I totally agree.

And when you think that some people spent money to win those units, what Gree has done here is utterly disgraceful.

drgnknt
12-19-2014, 04:46 PM
Why would they change the Myrmidon? It was never anything that special before, considering it is an SR. You could have made a case to strengthen it, but to weaken it, no. Very puzzling.

And I remember all the time and effort I put in to win it. It seems very unfair to devalue it like this a few weeks later. Should I claim compensation?
Myrmidon was my premier lead out to absorb first fire a I see allowing following units several free shots also good at taking out the slow tanks.
I see rite of passage recharge went from 60 to 20 now its of some use but its cost jumped, Persephone, and Hasdrubal both went up in cost. Post what changes we observe. Yes, those of us who put money into getting what we have do have legitimate gripes on these changes. Fool me once....

SpartanPhalanx
12-19-2014, 04:53 PM
It's almost as if whatever we suggest on here they go and do the opposite.

drgnknt
12-19-2014, 04:54 PM
They were being devalued like used cars. Gree is telling us it's about time to shop for new cars and don't miss out this 30% year end sale because they won't last. The problem is that we are disallowed to see and test drive the vehicle we are thinking about buying.
There is a reason I do not buy new cars, only used. I do not like the instant devaluation. My myrmidons went from keystone to garbage. I think I purchased a vault that round to get them. Silly me, never again. It's like not stopping the roller coaster unless I agree to pay more to get off the ride.

BaziOne
12-19-2014, 05:03 PM
I think everyone thst has spent any real money on this game should go to Apple and demand a refund since Gree has now changed the units you spent money to get to make them worthless. I know people have done so successfully in other Gree games when they pull something like this.

drgnknt
12-19-2014, 05:22 PM

I agree 100% Atar, Sag. and Ray. all went up to 250, R tanks went up, no idea why as they are useless to all except newbies.

drgnknt
12-19-2014, 05:26 PM
I think everyone thst has spent any real money on this game should go to Apple and demand a refund since Gree has now changed the units you spent money to get to make them worthless. I know people have done so successfully in other Gree games when they pull something like this.
Time to go game shopping again, something NOT Gree.

drgnknt
12-19-2014, 07:07 PM

After spending hours and a lot of cash to have their value so severly diminished now. It feels like fraud, I'd have neither spent time nor money on such a cra##y unit. Yep, I am really ticked.

SpartanPhalanx
12-19-2014, 11:04 PM
If they needed to "rebalance" things, that could have been done in such a way that nobody lost out. But they seem to have a pathological aversion to GIVING us anything. The fact that they chose to do it in the way that they did suggests a degree of contempt towards their customers.

littlecap99
12-20-2014, 07:39 AM
It's almost as if whatever we suggest on here they go and do the opposite.

In that case:
All I want in the next time is every single unit to be nerfed to nothing.

Oh wait thats been done already.:mad:

Ozstriker
12-20-2014, 07:58 AM
The only thing that should've changed is the demise of those worthless great bombards, Apollo nuke and might of worker or whatever those worthless units are called!!

eagleProphet
12-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Here's another very uncool scenario. Suppose a player finished the stars achievement in campaigns and won the SR Officer. He has a choice of either promoting his lvl40 SR Sejanus or his lvl40 SR Mymidon to lvl50. After consideration, he decides to promote the Myrmidon. The next day, his lvl50 Mermidon ATK drops from 24814 to 8507, recharge goes up from 12 to 13 and cost goes up from 132 to 140, bringing the overall down from 84584 to 47720. Do the tinkerers at Gree even consider these things?

SpartanPhalanx
12-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Here's another very uncool scenario. Suppose a player finished the stars achievement in campaigns and won the SR Officer. He has a choice of either promoting his lvl40 SR Sejanus or his lvl40 SR Mymidon to lvl50. After consideration, he decides to promote the Myrmidon. The next day, his lvl50 Mermidon ATK drops from 24814 to 8507, recharge goes up from 12 to 13 and cost goes up from 132 to 140, bringing the overall down from 84584 to 47720. Do the tinkerers at Gree even consider these things?

It's a bit like winning the jackpot on the lottery, but then the organisers decide that they are only going to pay you a fraction of the prize, and you don't find out until the cheque arrives.

What they have done is just UNFAIR!

The problem is that they are a law unto themselves. They can do what they like without having to justify it to anybody.

What we need is a REFEREE.

drgnknt
12-20-2014, 01:54 PM
:mad:
It's a bit like winning the jackpot on the lottery, but then the organisers decide that they are only going to pay you a fraction of the prize, and you don't find out until the cheque arrives.

What they have done is just UNFAIR!

The problem is that they are a law unto themselves. They can do what they like without having to justify it to anybody.

What we need is a REFEREE. More like buying a Mustang V8, driving it a month, then Ford comes out and changes it to a 4 cyl. overnight.

Ratma2001
12-20-2014, 03:49 PM
:mad: More like buying a Mustang V8, driving it a month, then Ford comes out and changes it to a 4 cyl. overnight.

I feel your pain.....DRGKNT ...I just test drove your 4 cyl Mustang and you lost against me ....it was good but shocking now I had you defeated in less than 40 seconds.....from 3 minutes...shame on you Gree

drgnknt
12-20-2014, 04:49 PM
I feel your pain.....DRGKNT ...I just test drove your 4 cyl Mustang and you lost against me ....it was good but shocking now I had you defeated in less than 40 seconds.....from 3 minutes...shame on you Gree
Did I have both in squad? that still presents as cannon fodder, useless against the air now, one of my fav. most versatile card. Now I have to revamp, but you can bet your a## I will never spend another dime, I am probably in for close to a grand. Their competitors will be getting more business now, guaranteed. Check often I do change my squad up, especially during Boss. ( Yes, Gree I will still play, just no pay now)

Ratma2001
12-21-2014, 01:38 AM
Did I have both in squad? that still presents as cannon fodder, useless against the air now, one of my fav. most versatile card. Now I have to revamp, but you can bet your a## I will never spend another dime, I am probably in for close to a grand. Their competitors will be getting more business now, guaranteed. Check often I do change my squad up, especially during Boss. ( Yes, Gree I will still play, just no pay now)

I didn't have any Air units against you ...no time..i was "What Tha" how can a lvl 120 beat a lvl 240+ with those units...I have done the same against Spartan and same story...sad to see such high profile acct get beaten by small fry..given the difference in lvl and units..re adjustment for you guys went backwards...for that Im sorry.

SpartanPhalanx
12-21-2014, 10:22 AM
I didn't have any Air units against you ...no time..i was "What Tha" how can a lvl 120 beat a lvl 240+ with those units...I have done the same against Spartan and same story...sad to see such high profile acct get beaten by small fry..given the difference in lvl and units..re adjustment for you guys went backwards...for that Im sorry.
Don't forget you are not actually playing against your opponent but against the Gree computer. Whenever I have played against your squad I have won.

drgnknt
12-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Don't forget you are not actually playing against your opponent but against the Gree computer. Whenever I have played against your squad I have won.Yes the computer is not a great player, no strategy, it is usually not to hard to beat most squads unless somebody has maxed URs or a dang Epic.

WarZoneFare
12-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Yes the computer is not a great player, no strategy, it is usually not to hard to beat most squads unless somebody has maxed URs or a dang Epic.

The Gree computer does have a few different algorithms to deploy troops though.

drgnknt
12-21-2014, 12:34 PM
The Gree computer does have a few different algorithms to deploy troops though. It does, we see that as we have to play the same missions over, and over and over again, to get points

BaziOne
01-07-2015, 07:18 AM
It seems they've restored the A/D stats on the Myrmimdon (good), but now raised the supply rate to 219 (bad). The high supply rate means it is no longer useful for its intended purpose since you can't quickly deploy one.

Oh - and nice communication about yet another change impacting players Gree, oh wait, there was none...

CJCJ
01-07-2015, 08:11 AM
Oh - and nice communication about yet another change impacting players Gree, oh wait, there was none...

Well, the OLD note about the changing stats was still there... so I guess that means anything can change at any time.

BaziOne
01-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Recharge went up to 20 as well...

Striker1111
01-07-2015, 10:19 AM
I don't know why they have to kill those drone units. They were pretty much only good as fodder since there are a ton of units that can make quick work of them but now a 20 recharge makes them worthless as fodder. The supply cost is one thing but the recharge is critical since now you can't flood the battlefield with them. Going to play as long as I can before my game gets updated with those new stats. Good thing I didn't sell the rocket squads but that is going to really mess up my officer squad and Invasion squad. I'd rather keep the low damage with a fast recharge rate and low cost. I need an Epic tank now more than ever.

Ratma2001
01-07-2015, 01:03 PM
i just think it would have been nice if they (Gree) posted about such changes, that way at least some of us would have known prior, and we can then advise alliance mebers.
I have mostly taken to having Commons and UnCommons in line up now for PvP..gives me a better streak run and i throw a Rare in for good measures , but keep the UR and SR out for tactical purposes.

vassi1i1983
01-07-2015, 09:01 PM
The drones slow down boss tanks. Flooding the battlefield with them lets you get farther in boss battles without having to spend $ on morale and/or keys. Gree wants your money. They don't want you to know ahead of time that they're effing up your best units; they want you to find out in the middle of an event so you get frustrated and spend money. In poker it's called 'tilt'. You get screwed on a hand, you make poor decisions in an effort to come back and win. Ever notice how these updates don't usually happen at the open or close of events, but right in the middle?

Stop me when I lie, Gree.

vassi1i1983
01-07-2015, 11:32 PM
It also seems Gree has changed the leveling values for many of the units-- even common and uncommon units. Where before any six L1 common units would usually guarantee a L7 uncommon unit, now six faction-aligned L1 common units yield a L3 uncommon unit.

It's gonna take forever to level up anything worthwhile now.

Thanks a lot.

Striker1111
01-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Yeah maybe it's a good thing I have nothing to level right now lol.

drgnknt
01-08-2015, 08:04 PM
It seems they've restored the A/D stats on the Myrmimdon (good), but now raised the supply rate to 219 (bad). The high supply rate means it is no longer useful for its intended purpose since you can't quickly deploy one.

Oh - and nice communication about yet another change impacting players Gree, oh wait, there was none... Don't get me going on the Mymidons again, is there anything Gree CAN"T screw up again, and once again? Time to break this addiction...

Striker1111
01-15-2015, 01:36 PM
It also seems Gree has changed the leveling values for many of the units-- even common and uncommon units. Where before any six L1 common units would usually guarantee a L7 uncommon unit, now six faction-aligned L1 common units yield a L3 uncommon unit.

It's gonna take forever to level up anything worthwhile now.

Thanks a lot.

Holy cow finally got something to level and you weren't exaggerating. Took close to 200 common units plus like 5 trainers to get an UR to level 20! This has been the biggest blow to my motivation ever because say I got four Common Interest cards tomorrow I wouldn't be able to level it to 50 for like a month and that's including spending the probably close to 30 trainers I have in storage. I'm definitely not wasting a dime or unit to level a SR anymore. This is something that desperately needs fixed. Took the same amount of coins and units to fully max a Refusal just a few weeks ago. Making us win 1000 trash units for leveling is just way too much. I'm regretting not leveling a few of those level 40 and 50 SR's I'm holding in storage. That just kills all the excitement for getting a new unit.

Ratma2001
01-15-2015, 02:09 PM
you're joking, i did the same last night to my new helios , and went to level 30 on that but cost was absurd , had to keep going back to storage to get more units out to use !!

drgnknt
01-15-2015, 05:24 PM
you're joking, i did the same last night to my new helios , and went to level 30 on that but cost was absurd , had to keep going back to storage to get more units out to use !! Just noticed that today, putting units into an Orpheus, for later consumption ridiculous. They oughta be sellin' what their smoking'!

Striker1111
01-16-2015, 07:06 AM
Yeah I had to dip into my storage like 4 times so it probably wasn't 200 exactly but it was definitely above 150 units. Finally just used 5 UC trainers to finish it. I didn't even pay attention to the money but it was probably a lot. Don't care as much about money as the units since it is much easier to replenish.

drgnknt
01-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Yes, the money went WAY up also to train, I'll have to start watching it again. Be careful when donating for things,it's not like what is in the market actually helps (10% increase is quite little these days).

Nhanrz
01-18-2015, 11:06 PM
How did you guys get your UR units? Did you buy the gold chests? Have never gotten UR units before and am already level 240

vassi1i1983
01-18-2015, 11:33 PM
So I have a 30/30 Araska and a 15/30 Araska. If I promoted them I would get a 37/50 unit. So I dipped into storage and maxed the other Araska. But now when I go to promote my unit it says 40/50?!

Is this a bug, or has Gree gone and changed more mechanics of the game without any warning?

Can Tadaa or someone from Gree please clarify for us all?

Thank you!

drgnknt
01-19-2015, 04:20 AM
I have received some through buying chests, and some through earned chests in the game. A few months back the chests were far more generous, and with the lesser chests.

CJCJ
01-19-2015, 06:33 AM
So I have a 30/30 Araska and a 15/30 Araska. If I promoted them I would get a 37/50 unit. So I dipped into storage and maxed the other Araska. But now when I go to promote my unit it says 40/50?!

Is this a bug, or has Gree gone and changed more mechanics of the game without any warning?

Can Tadaa or someone from Gree please clarify for us all?

Thank you!

Vassi - I 'm pretty sure I made that mistake before a couple months ago. The 30 + 30 SHOULD make a 45, but I think I saw the same as you - only 40.

Striker1111
01-19-2015, 07:28 AM
I earned the new artillery unit from winning the Alliance war. I also just got a Sylph from a Gold so I wonder if I'm coming into a good gold season or if I'm on the way out. Hopefully it means the chests are a bit better but it still is stupid how difficult it is to level them.

drgnknt
01-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Last gasp to a dying game, and still nothing but crickets from Gree. I'll give them to the end of the current boss, nothing changes, I walk. I waste enough time and money w/o them messing things up so frequently.