PDA

View Full Version : Ring / Amulet issues

iCopyPaste
12-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Hi Gree,

your new Ring / Amulet system can be easily abused for unlimited farming ~ which translate to unlimited experiece / health... ;-)
have submitted a ticket with the details (#2123768) a few days back without any response...

If you don't fix it fast...
don't be surprised if a lot of people complete all the 16 starcrystal within a day after the 2nd heroic mode started..

Smiley80
12-18-2014, 09:03 AM
exploit = farming and not a real exploit.

Prior to the rings/amulet i could was farming the fire level for the rubies to craft the mono fire legionaries. With my ravenger+ i could farm all day. There are many armor/level combos that could achieve unlimited leveling.

This does not give anyone a real competitive edge in arena, EB, wars. Gems are still required to be in any top 100 category. You do accumulate materials for leveling armor.

and even to the contrary now all the players with decent gear can do something that before only the eleit players could do. This levels the playing field.

I personally farm now to get a random 1/100 chance at a ring/amulet common drop to painfully level my ring/amulets up.

Adisty
12-18-2014, 09:22 AM
I think he means there is a way for people without strong armors to use rings and amulets to do unlimited farming.

XBDMRRFPN
12-18-2014, 09:50 AM
I don't understand the sense...

of course if someone farms a lot will get a lot of fusion stones, silver keys and rings and amulets

but the drop ratio is very little, someone should do it all day for days and days

in that case deserves to achieve the goal, this is not a bug in my opinion

Carter Noble
12-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi Gree,

your new Ring / Amulet system can be easily abused for unlimited farming ~ which translate to unlimited experiece / health... ;-)
have submitted a ticket with the details (#2123768) a few days back without any response...

don't be surprised if a lot of people complete all the 16 starcrystal within a day after the 2nd heroic mode started..

Do you mean there is a glitch with the stats having unlimited increases or something else?

The only thing i can think of that would make it possible to get all 16 star crystals in one day without the use of a ton of gems, would be a glitch of some sort that gives you the ability to equip a ring or amulet with +9999999 stats on it...

iCopyPaste
12-18-2014, 01:16 PM
exploit = farming and not a real exploit.

Prior to the rings/amulet i could was farming the fire level for the rubies to craft the mono fire legionaries. With my ravenger+ i could farm all day. There are many armor/level combos that could achieve unlimited leveling.

This does not give anyone a real competitive edge in arena, EB, wars. Gems are still required to be in any top 100 category. You do accumulate materials for leveling armor.

and even to the contrary now all the players with decent gear can do something that before only the eleit players could do. This levels the playing field.

I personally farm now to get a random 1/100 chance at a ring/amulet common drop to painfully level my ring/amulets up.

maybe it doesn't help much for high-end peoples... but still an exploit for most ;-)

- with normal epics, i normally need 2 farming sessions in heroic mode, with all 6 knights in full health, and not hitting any final boss, before i level up.... however, with the exploit, i could hit any boss (e.g for mono air legendary) and still continuously farm lesser stages for the other legendary ingredients and quick level up

- also I managed to bring my alt from lv20 to 70+ in a few hours ... could've reached 100 but it gets boring very quickly...

anyway... GREE support guys have finally responded and informed that this should be fixed in the next version...

XBDMRRFPN
12-18-2014, 03:15 PM
I am not understanding what you mean actually...
probably you talk about the fact that even when you are defeated you still have the health coming from rings and amulets
but they give little health, so it could be true for low level stages, then you get defeated and don't complete any stage anyway

or maybe you are talking about something else I don't know

Fossil
12-18-2014, 09:15 PM
maybe it doesn't help much for high-end peoples... but still an exploit for most ;-)

- with normal epics, i normally need 2 farming sessions in heroic mode, with all 6 knights in full health, and not hitting any final boss, before i level up.... however, with the exploit, i could hit any boss (e.g for mono air legendary) and still continuously farm lesser stages for the other legendary ingredients and quick level up

- also I managed to bring my alt from lv20 to 70+ in a few hours ... could've reached 100 but it gets boring very quickly...

anyway... GREE support guys have finally responded and informed that this should be fixed in the next version...

So you're the reason we don't have the next heroic mode yet.....lol!

greenwing
12-19-2014, 05:03 AM
I am not understanding what you mean actually...
probably you talk about the fact that even when you are defeated you still have the health coming from rings and amulets
but they give little health, so it could be true for low level stages, then you get defeated and don't complete any stage anyway

or maybe you are talking about something else I don't know

Sounds like he farms 1 high level stage and then levels up in one of the lower stages. Rinse and repeat and you can farm for an unlimited time. If you have some good armors you might already be able to do the same though.

XBDMRRFPN
12-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Sounds like he farms 1 high level stage and then levels up in one of the lower stages. Rinse and repeat and you can farm for an unlimited time. If you have some good armors you might already be able to do the same though.
so it's just farming low levels to gain more levels and then approach the highest ones

but this is an hard work... if someone gets results working hard deserves to get results... isn't it?
I don't see any cheating, but again, I probably don't understand what happens exactly

B Legit
12-19-2014, 12:50 PM
So basically rings and amulets should scale their power with your level. Similar to how friends as you approach level 100. Easy fix

roookey1
12-20-2014, 10:38 AM
If THAT's the reason we don't get access to the next heroic one, it would be 'funny'. Because if you have top-notch epics (I'm speaking of Dark Knights and maybe 1-3 other guilds), you owe the game anyway. No one can seriously compete with you unless they throw in an insane amount of money (oh yeah, gems).
Of course, with top notch armor, they can 'indefinitely farm', but believe me, Dark Knights don't need those mono element epics anymore. So if it even is a 'problem', it would be a first-world 'problem' and only apply to those who have indefinite resources anyway.

Jason Pease
12-20-2014, 04:35 PM
I never heard of the "dark knights" before...if they were as good as the death knights, I'm Sure I would've heard of em.

Aneria Heals
12-23-2014, 09:46 AM
I have seen that happen, my knight dies in battle, but I can use him next battle with a little health because of a ring or amulet. has very little health though, only good for the low level zones, and lets face it....that is BORING to do over and over again. but hey, if it's your thing, have at it. not worth my time personally

roookey1
12-23-2014, 10:28 AM
haha, sorry, no offense intended ... of course the correct name is Death Knights :)

B Legit
12-24-2014, 01:12 PM
If THAT's the reason we don't get access to the next heroic one, it would be 'funny'. Because if you have top-notch epics (I'm speaking of Dark Knights and maybe 1-3 other guilds), you owe the game anyway. No one can seriously compete with you unless they throw in an insane amount of money (oh yeah, gems).
Of course, with top notch armor, they can 'indefinitely farm', but believe me, Dark Knights don't need those mono element epics anymore. So if it even is a 'problem', it would be a first-world 'problem' and only apply to those who have indefinite resources anyway.

We owe the game if we have strong armors?

Lol, please elaborate.

Also, Death Knights lost the last two wars in a row, so we can stop using them as an example.

greenwing
12-25-2014, 12:34 PM
so it's just farming low levels to gain more levels and then approach the highest ones

but this is an hard work... if someone gets results working hard deserves to get results... isn't it?
I don't see any cheating, but again, I probably don't understand what happens exactly

I do not think it is a problem, but I think this is what he mean how people can 'asbuse' the system. But with good armors you can already do this if you spend a lot of time. So IMHO the ring/amulet health it is a bug but a very minor one.

iCopyPaste
12-25-2014, 06:50 PM
not fixed.. lol…. busy with Christmas so won't be able to abuse the system just yet...maybe Monday if it’s still not fixed ;-)

Now that my ring/amulet collection is getting better (around 80+ a knight)…. I can complete heroic mode of first few level stages… only from the “free health” with EB+ / low tier epics… and all those rings/amulet are still at level 1!!

I don’t think 3-5min farming to gain a level sounds like hard work...

Fossil
12-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi Gree,

Your concern was unfounded. We are only getting through 8 on the first day...bah humbug!

roookey1
12-26-2014, 02:51 AM
I don't have top-notch armor (only pretty good one), and am only so-so getting my rings upgraded, but 'unlimited farming' is far away. I am quite convinced there is nothing to this theory. But it sure seems to keep people entertained as this thread is already 2 pages long. :)

Fossil
12-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Can we squeeze it for 3?

Rookeye
12-26-2014, 07:57 AM
I'm sensing a Christmas prank... :cool:

Adisty
12-27-2014, 05:46 PM
...this thread is already 2 pages long. :)

Adjust your settings, and it's only 1 page:p lol!

iCopyPaste
12-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Your concern was unfounded. We are only getting through 8 on the first day...bah humbug!

You were only getting through 8 on the first day :-)

We, who know about the details of the exploit, already went 14-16 crystal within a day

I myself farm leisurely during Christmas time and only started to farm seriously on Monday
completed 15 star crystal right away... with the one from KoD left... which I could have completed as well but I would rather use all my friends to beat up Santa (He’s been a bad boy this year!)

I don't have top-notch armor (only pretty good one), and am only so-so getting my rings upgraded, but 'unlimited farming' is far away. I am quite convinced there is nothing to this theory. But it sure seems to keep people entertained as this thread is already 2 pages long. :)

believe me
right now unlimited farming is possible even with so-so armors & lvl1 rings/amulets
I'll try to get screenshot later today :-)

Can we squeeze it for 3?

details on the exploit on page 50? :p

Sparky1022
01-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Not much of a 'glitch'

The Pale Rider
01-06-2015, 08:33 PM
I wouldn't call it a glitch. I have a ring and an amulet that gives me 35-50 for every element. When my guys are at zero I switch them to other rings and amulets that don't boost Life. Then switch them back. They then have about 85 life each. That 255 plus a friend is enough to beat the level. So I beat it as many times as I can (continuing to use a ring/amulet guy in the first slot as a buffer). Then when all my guys are at zero, I use a friend to get me to the next level and repeat. I usually need to use only 1-2 friends to level up.

If you have no friends left. Just keep using the "free" life until you level up.

That's the exploit.

Incidentally, all my amulets and rings were level 1. I just started leveling them today. HTH

nasstor
01-07-2015, 01:33 AM
Not many of you guys except the OP knows about the glitch i can tell from what you write.
Good thing it will be fixed though.

Aethers
01-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Not many of you guys except the OP knows about the glitch i can tell from what you write.
Good thing it will be fixed though.

When are they fixing this? I hope not in the next week or so. I am using it to finish my crystals. Imagine little 'ole me. Only 10 days since I started this game and I have hit level 100 and have 10 of the 18 crystals (Yes I only own 1 epic atm, got lucky on a draw from a limited chest, rest are 3 star armors). Not to shabby...but hold off on the update until I can finish this epic+ :D

The Pale Rider
01-07-2015, 12:13 PM
I don't know about any glitch, but I can play continuously by simply shuffling around rings and amulets (plus using friends/leveling). I've been working on heroic mode for 3 days and have 10 areas finished. I could do it in one day if I felt like playing that many hours in a row.

I'm not suggesting it's easy, but it doesn't require some special glitch to do.

Arkator
01-07-2015, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't call it a glitch. I have a ring and an amulet that gives me 35-50 for every element. When my guys are at zero I switch them to other rings and amulets that don't boost Life. Then switch them back. They then have about 85 life each. That 255 plus a friend is enough to beat the level. So I beat it as many times as I can (continuing to use a ring/amulet guy in the first slot as a buffer). Then when all my guys are at zero, I use a friend to get me to the next level and repeat. I usually need to use only 1-2 friends to level up.

If you have no friends left. Just keep using the "free" life until you level up.

That's the exploit.

Incidentally, all my amulets and rings were level 1. I just started leveling them today. HTH

I don't know about any glitch, but I can play continuously by simply shuffling around rings and amulets (plus using friends/leveling). I've been working on heroic mode for 3 days and have 10 areas finished. I could do it in one day if I felt like playing that many hours in a row.

I'm not suggesting it's easy, but it doesn't require some special glitch to do.

That's not the glitch. The actual glitch does allow you to play continuously and yea lots of people did complete all 16 starcrystals in 1 day with no gemming or health potions required

legalious
01-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Discussion of cheats, hacks and exploits are not allowed on the forum. This will remain for only identification of Ring/Amulet issues (ex. Not enough life/Not Applying Stats).

Aethers
01-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Discussion of cheats, hacks and exploits are not allowed on the forum. This will remain for only identification of Ring/Amulet issues (ex. Not enough life/Not Applying Stats).

Wouldn't it be better to just close down the thread. The title itself lends to the discussion in which is prohibited. Make another thread for labeled, ring and amulet issues or something. Just my observation.

legalious
01-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Wouldn't it be better to just close down the thread. The title itself lends to the discussion in which is prohibited. Make another thread for labeled, ring and amulet issues or something. Just my observation.

I renamed the thread. *Crosses Fingers* Hopefully it will stay as issues and observations and less of exploit discussions.

Lord P
01-08-2015, 05:42 AM
I renamed the thread. *Crosses Fingers* Hopefully it will stay as issues and observations and less of exploit discussions.
Any idea when rings and amulets will show up as prizes in raid, arena and eb milestones? Also, by the very nature of blitz competition it seems like rings and amulets would fit nicely alongside the fba and fusion stars. Any idea if Gree has considered a jewelry fusion boost? Your thoughts on these ideas? It seems like it will take forever to max out a three star piece of jewelry.

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 11:21 AM
I have not noticed any issues