PDA

View Full Version : Army Equipment Stats?

Evil Mastermind
12-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Why are these stats not displayed anywhere in my profile. They are invisible stats, why? Yes, I can see my army equipment attack in battle screen but why not in profile. No way to know what my army defense is unless I ask an attacker. Maybe I am missing something??

Ozymandias
12-17-2014, 03:03 PM
Cos in war, you don't know everything, and they want to make it as realistic as possible

furey
12-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Noticed the same evil

Evil Mastermind
12-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Cos in war, you don't know everything, and they want to make it as realistic as possible

Ummmm....I didn't say anything able being able to see other people's stats. I said, why can't I see (have easy access to) MY equipment army stats? Pretty sure that wasn't their intent (making it more realistic) as I highly suspect most militaries know what units/soldiers they are sending into a real battle.

psyconaz
12-17-2014, 03:43 PM
That would be easy to figure if they let us know how many of each part we got then you add each equipment def and got the total

I tried to keep track how many i had but with this fltq i have
No idea how many i have of wach equipment

Evil Mastermind
12-17-2014, 03:46 PM
That would be easy to figure if they let us know how many of each part we got then you add each equipment def and got the total

I tried to keep track how many i had but with this fltq i have
No idea how many i have of wach equipment

Yes, but WE shouldn't have to keep track.

psyconaz
12-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Only way to figure is check larry walkthrough :)