PDA

View Full Version : Is MW 5.0 Required for Next WDE ?

valient
12-17-2014, 07:21 AM
I've got 2 accounts one on iPad Air the other on iPhone 5 both with iOS 8.1.2. I've been running MW 5 on the iPad and have more problem than with the previous MW version on my iPhone. My main is on the iPhone so can I play in the WDE without MW 5 ??

Cannot Connect To Server
12-17-2014, 08:06 AM
hi i have been wondering that too.

im on aos... v5.x

but many ppl and many on team have not upgraded or cannot upgrade or are even afraid to upgrade in case of game loss.

so how will this effect ppl on WD.

those on v4.x battling someone else who is 4.x should have higher stats and be the same as all other WDs?

but what happens when a 4 hits a 5 with the extra stuff no one understands properly yet... how will that change?

and i guess 5v5 will be as it is now... unknown outcome.

again its all unknown i guess we have to wait and find out unless were allforced to 5 which could cost Gree dearly if everyones games disapear but for the few whose appear to work thru the current bugs.

who knows... i sure hv no flipping idea anymore.

HellRaizer
12-17-2014, 08:10 AM
I would suggest asking the devs tomorrow during the AMA.

Speed ump
12-17-2014, 08:51 AM
It won't be mandatory, but you won't be able to take advantage of all the new changes if you do not I don't believe, just like with updates in the past

truthteller
12-17-2014, 09:11 AM
you need the 5.0 version if you want any chance at actually winning attacks during WD
since it will be taking into account 3 factors to determine who wins
if you do not have 5.0 that means you will only "attack" with your stats thus loosing on the other 2 factor

basically you probably will not be able to win a single attack

Thief
12-17-2014, 09:13 AM
If you like hitting Walls and Command Center then don't update. Otherwise no you won't win attacks against anyone who has updated and gathered a couple equipment items.

sstuutss
12-17-2014, 11:53 AM
I would suggest asking the devs tomorrow during the AMA.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't WD start at the same time, wont that be a little late?

Chris_
12-17-2014, 05:07 PM
I wish I would have stayed on the old version. At least I could have hit walls and the cc. Now if I get my game back it will be like I never done it and will have no targets because i can't get equipment. Oh well, might be my sign to retire from the game and contact iTunes