PDA

View Full Version : sup have 500 1m valor plaines , with glitched cash and valor . now member r 120b

sawnoff69
12-17-2014, 03:26 AM
hello gree i was looking into sup stats since 5.0 came out many members have 500 1m valor planes since update . some of there stats have gone way up after update . supw nico is one member with 500 i mil valor planes . please look into this . how cany anyone keep up after the tank glitch where players got trillions in cash . the damage has been done to this game . faction were maxed in that small amount of time and now sup r untouchable

pelle plutt
12-17-2014, 03:34 AM
Whats the issue? Many of the long term players have been maxed out on iph for a long time (the person you are talking about has over 300m iph). Most of these (myself included) have had hundreds of bn cash on hand (some even trillions). And now we are recycling that to valor units

The tank glitch was silly, but it didnt actually affect the big hitters

Miss Soprano
12-17-2014, 03:38 AM
I smell a rat... I'm going to get the cat!!

Rob TRK
12-17-2014, 03:47 AM
I'm not in Sup, but it's pretty easy to work out how you can get the valour numbers required with good IPH and the right rank,
1.2k Growlers recycled yields 3.97m valour...

Try it for yourself, with Tech F2 Lightnings and the best cash unit that doesn't make your army so you can recycle on mass...

Speed ump
12-17-2014, 04:15 AM
Sawn if you have a problem with how gree set up the new changes, direct your issues towards them. Many sup players have some of the highest iph in the game, and our faction has long been maxed, so nothing to spend it on but fl. As mentioned above , and with the new recycling feature, it adds up pretty quickly. I have seen other non sup players with growing inventories also. It's just the new thing, so expect to see much more across the board.

claremons
12-17-2014, 07:39 AM
There were members with 120billion att in v4.5 already sawn.
At least sup dosent have 500 of the 1 gold units when the unit was avail to buy.

Speed ump
12-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Correct Clare, we made it generally known to the members not to buy those one gold units.

Blind Man
12-17-2014, 04:07 PM
For the sup guys with 500 of the 1mil valor planes.. First check if they r dragon ops rank or not. If they can legitly buy them or not.. Not that I personally believe anything about them is legit, they can just give themselves any rank they want.
If your dealing with sup u need screen shots first, cuz if u don't have prof they will just change stuff and say "look" is it legit. Just let them play their own game and never spend any real money on this game.

strange
12-17-2014, 04:40 PM
lol...i love it when people think everyone plays the game exactly like they do, and if your better than them you must be cheating...thanks for the laugh blind fella, back to lurking i go

Speed ump
12-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Lol blind, gosh we can give ourselves anything we want, wow. How exciting.

Mike-
12-17-2014, 05:27 PM
For the sup guys with 500 of the 1mil valor planes.. First check if they r dragon ops rank or not. If they can legitly buy them or not.. Not that I personally believe anything about them is legit, they can just give themselves any rank they want.
If your dealing with sup u need screen shots first, cuz if u don't have prof they will just change stuff and say "look" is it legit. Just let them play their own game and never spend any real money on this game.

Lol. That made me laugh. Go play a different game please

Evil Mastermind
12-17-2014, 05:30 PM
I have a very modest 320 million IPH which nets me 7 billion/day (averaged over 2 days to include my 48h buildings).

So let's look at this logically. To afford 500 of those shiny valor planes at 1M valor/each, I would need roughly 1.75 TRILLION dollars to afford the roughly 150-160 THOUSAND growlers necessary to recycle/convert into 500 million valor.

That would take either 250 DAYS of saving or ONE day of overly eager tapping buying and selling tanks.

Which do you think actually happened? I hope no one is really that naive.

Gerard Figallo
12-17-2014, 06:15 PM
I have a very modest 320 million IPH which nets me 7 billion/day (averaged over 2 days to include my 48h buildings).

So let's look at this logically. To afford 500 of those shiny valor planes at 1M valor/each, I would need roughly 1.75 TRILLION dollars to afford the roughly 150-160 THOUSAND growlers necessary to recycle/convert into 500 million valor.

That would take either 250 DAYS of saving or ONE day of overly eager tapping buying and selling tanks.

Unless they purchased vaults of cash, my iph is 301M and i buy a vault of cash at 36B, Would need about 50 vaults of cash too purchase enough cash.... Considering the player in question is T10 indi leaderboard player i would have too agree he attained the cash legitimately, then selling units too buy valour and so on. Just the start of the next stat inflation. Benefits high IPH/RANK players

Evil Mastermind
12-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Unless they purchased vaults of cash, my iph is 301M and i buy a vault of cash at 36B, Would need about 50 vaults of cash too purchase enough cash.... Considering the player in question is T10 indi leaderboard player i would have too agree he attained the cash legitimately, then selling units too buy valour and so on. Just the start of the next stat inflation. Benefits high IPH/RANK players

Yes, it is possible. But if you read above, the ones directly in-the-know make no mention of buying vaults of cash as the way of obtaining the enormous amount of game cash needed to fund such an abundance of nice planes. I actually never said it wasn't possible to legitimately do it, I simply stated the obvious and most likely explanation. I believe Occam's Razor applies to most situations. I think it applies this time too.

Edit: For the record I am not condemning anyone. If said planes were achieved without spending a dime, regardless of the method....I say ...Congrats!

The Judy
12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
And it would take twice that long to purchase 771 planes for the sup member with only 150 million iPH that now has over 20 billion defense.

MAD NUGGETT
12-17-2014, 07:46 PM
Yes, it is possible. But if you read above, the ones directly in-the-know make no mention of buying vaults of cash as the way of obtaining the enormous amount of game cash needed to fund such an abundance of nice planes. I actually never said it wasn't possible to legitimately do it, I simply stated the obvious and most likely explanation. I believe Occam's Razor applies to most situations. I think it applies this time too.

Edit: For the record I am not condemning anyone. If said planes were achieved without spending a dime, regardless of the method....I say ...Congrats!

a little common sense tells you exactly what transpired....

pelle plutt
12-18-2014, 07:48 AM

you miss that if you dont use growlers but cheaper units the valor exchange rate is much better, and as I said before I have seen people with more then 1trillion before the tank glitch, i "only" have 270m IPH i had over 350bn before i started recycling stuff

Speed ump
12-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Evil, from your posts, you did assume sup was getting the units in some non legitamte way. You mentioned it was the "most likely" thing because no one according to you mentioned that they did it by buying vaults of cash. First, some of our guys have many hundreds of billions of cash on hand. They have very large iph, with little other than frontline to spend it on. They already for for many billions each and every day. And yes, many I am aware of are buying cash vaults for this purpose. Then you put a disclaimer that you're not trying to say anything bad, and basically looked like you're condoning anyone who is able to get this for free. We don't free unless it's meant to be free as designated by gree. Our guys pay their way, and always have. It seems people still dont understand that there are people who do have the money to afford to do this, and no, they don't have to be rich, just earn a reasonable income , and a willingness to part with it.