PDA

View Full Version : Friends

SpartanPhalanx
12-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Just started using the Friends option. Delighted to discover that you can play against your friend's squad for free - no loss of Morale or Energy. Great for testing new combos and tactics.

Privileged to go up against WitchKingAngmar's squad. Did quite well at first. Even thought I might snatch it at one point. Then the Epic arrived and it was Goodnight Vienna! Awesome unit!

Tried to send Friend Requests to some of you guys but your Player Names must be different. Please mention them at least once sometime.

Mine is the same as on here.

Ratma2001
12-16-2014, 08:03 PM
Friends option ? I thought that was to invite friends to play so Gree gets more money ?

only has Facecrap-Email and txt message available ??

SpartanPhalanx
12-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Friends option ? I thought that was to invite friends to play so Gree gets more money ?

only has Facecrap-Email and txt message available ??

No, you can invite existing players. Try it.

What is your Player Name?

Ratma2001
12-16-2014, 10:32 PM
RatmaZOII cause you cant use No# in your name when I started , so uses the z and o and i's but in capital, and this my second acct thus ZOOII .
Cheers

SpartanPhalanx
12-17-2014, 12:32 AM
RatmaZOII cause you cant use No# in your name when I started , so uses the z and o and i's but in capital, and this my second acct thus ZOOII .
Cheers

Ok. Invitation sent. Check your Friends section.

Striker1111
12-17-2014, 08:05 AM
I'm StrikerUSA. Been using this feature a lot to get level 50 photos for the wiki. In each event check the leader boards and send them a friend request. I'm friends with several top players that way and they always get the new and latest UR's. Great way to learn how to play against them. Also check out the comments here is you want to fill your list http://league-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/Friends_Page?venotify=created. I don't know if there is a friend limit yet but I have a pretty good list and still growing.

Ratma2001
12-17-2014, 01:02 PM
i have a few of your list not filled in yet , trying to bridge the gap.

Tadaaah
12-17-2014, 03:27 PM
For clarification, the invite code is for new players. You can add friends as well by typing in their in-game name. Name=Friends Codes=New Players

WitchKingAngmar
12-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Just started using the Friends option. Delighted to discover that you can play against your friend's squad for free - no loss of Morale or Energy. Great for testing new combos and tactics.

Privileged to go up against WitchKingAngmar's squad. Did quite well at first. Even thought I might snatch it at one point. Then the Epic arrived and it was Goodnight Vienna! Awesome unit!

Tried to send Friend Requests to some of you guys but your Player Names must be different. Please mention them at least once sometime.

Mine is the same as on here.
I will accept any friend request. I have the epic unit lvl 30 I don't believe it should be hidden. So I'm accepting all friend requests so everyone can see the new units. By the way thank you for the compliment on it, it's funny 4 weeks ago I was a unknown. Wonder how many more are out there???

SpartanPhalanx
12-18-2014, 10:16 AM
I will accept any friend request. I have the epic unit lvl 30 I don't believe it should be hidden. So I'm accepting all friend requests so everyone can see the new units. By the way thank you for the compliment on it, it's funny 4 weeks ago I was a unknown. Wonder how many more are out there???

But now, with that Epic, you have achieved legendary status.

For some reason you left it out of your squad for a while. I seized the opportunity and actually managed to defeat you, although I am sure you personally would have put up a far better show than the Gree computer.

WitchKingAngmar
12-18-2014, 11:38 AM
But now, with that Epic, you have achieved legendary status.

For some reason you left it out of your squad for a while. I seized the opportunity and actually managed to defeat you, although I am sure you personally would have put up a far better show than the Gree computer.

Lowered squad strength to get kills for the bonus pts..it will be back in.. Then you can have all the fun you want.. I really like the friend option on here no morale or energy...

Striker1111
12-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah it's one of their best features.