PDA

View Full Version : Gree please fixed stats display before wd

good gawd noooo
12-16-2014, 03:26 PM
I know I am not the only one that can not tell what my actual stats are. before wd starts I think you should make it a priority to make it so players know what their stats are.. Granted stats aren't the be all and end all they use to be.. but would be nice to know what range we can attack with fair chance of winning.. as it stands now I have no idea is big reason I don't raid or anything at moment.

MATTARMAGH
12-16-2014, 04:14 PM
I know I am not the only one that can not tell what my actual stats are. before wd starts I think you should make it a priority to make it so players know what their stats are.. Granted stats aren't the be all and end all they use to be.. but would be nice to know what range we can attack with fair chance of winning.. as it stands now I have no idea is big reason I don't raid or anything at moment.

If you attack a rival your proper attack stats show up in the result.....sorry cant help out on defense have to get someone on IOS in your faction to let you know....Im guessing your on Android.

beerandbones22
12-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Nope you are mistaken when I attack a rival my attack displays as a negative # in the 400m range. Since my correct attack is above 15bil it might be off just a hair. Only way to get my true attack is ask an iOS user to take a look.

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Your stats appear correct to iOS users in your faction. Just have one of them 'view' you in the members list and tell you what they see. Your equipment/army equipment is correct in any PvP attack.