PDA

View Full Version : [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip

Clementine
12-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Please join us Thursday, December 18th, at 11:00am PST for our next Developer Ask Me Anything! Please join us in discussing and asking questions about the new Soldier Equip Feature, recently released with v5.0. This is your chance to ask how the new battles are calculated and find out everything you ever wanted to know about the new feature!

Representatives from the Development Team:

CrazyNerdGirl: Lead Game Designer
RhythmNBruise: Producer
Milburn Pennybags: General Manager

So as to allow those in other time zones to participate and this thread will be unlocked Wednesday at 4pm PST so that you may post your questions in advance. The Developers will arrive Thursday morning at 11:00am PST sharp and will be answering questions here for one hour! The thread will then be locked at at the conclusion of the AMA. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses the Development Team will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Please keep everything on topic and constructive. Additionally, please remember that the Development Team is not responsible for Customer Support, so any Customer Support inquiries will not be addressed.

RhythmNBruise
12-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Sorry this opened up a little late, guys! Clementine's been super-busy today and I didn't realize it hadn't been done. We'll be back tomorrow morning to answer things, so please do post your questions now. (It lets us write better answers!)

Jaded Fusion
12-17-2014, 05:41 PM
1) Why isn't soldier equipment available in the store to buy?
2) Was it intended that everyone who collected all current equipment items to be +11 att and +16 def (solider equip). Makes it impossible to beat someone with solider attack if limited to 11.
3) Why can't we unequipped items after equip them? What if I wanted it to be blank?
4) When will pvp equipment be dropping?
5) Why was the same equipment recycled through two LTQs/FLTQ?

Kefa
12-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Thank you for doing this again, now that we've had a chance to play around with it some.

1. Game Center - is it safe to log out of one game center account and into another game center account to switch MW games on one device if you have multiple MW games but had different GC logins on their original devices due to the old Funzio Game Center ID thing?

2. Is Equipment "indestructible", or is it something that can be lost when attacking / being attacked?

3. Can Equipment please be added as a tab in the inventory list so we can see everything and the quantities of each item we have?

4. Recycling (add buildings) - The recycling option is fantastic, seems well thought out, and functions well. Thank you for the triple confirmation process! Now that we have inventory recycling, can we please add buildings to that process and remove the "sell" button from the popup when you tap on the building? This would eliminate the accidental selling of buildings, which is heartbreaking when it happens - as I know first hand, having lost a few LE buildings to lag and buffered taps.

5. There are several bugs in 5.0. I know several are being worked on, but some are very annoying -
5a) The "ghost" targets left from the previous map that was visited amidst the clutter from all the deprecated NPC targets that are on that map (makes it hard to select the target you actually want)
5b) The last raid done will splash the results again and again each time you hit an NPC target after raiding, as though hitting that NPC target is reliving the last pvp attack/raid performed.
5c) Probably most important, The Android stats issue - displays the wrong atk/def stats for a person's game both in the profile screen and in the attack/raid results screen. Is this just a display issue, can you verify that the battle formula is using their actual stats and not the stats they see in the battle results?

6. Tapjoy Videos - not sure if this is something you can even address, but it seems as though the tapjoy videos are served per device rather than per game account, so if I have 2 games linked the to same game center and switching between them on the same device, it seems that my allotment of videos is now such that I only get one allotment for the device even though there's 2 (or 3 or 4) game accts.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-17-2014, 06:32 PM
1 = What has finally been decided abut the the next WD, 3 days or 7 days?
1A = Is it possible to restructure WD like FLTQ (Normal "3 day event", Prestige "5 day event", Masters "7 day event") with rewards scaled like FLTQ or ILTQ?

2 = What will be done IF the unlucky locked out accounts can't be unlocked for WD?

3 = Lately your attempts to apologize or make amends for your errors don't coincide with the severity of the errors. Do you plan to raise the compensation bar for the loyalty the remaining customers continue to show Gree?

Bndawgs
12-17-2014, 06:35 PM
What's the latest on the droid stats error /glitch? Currently you can't see any boosts or units for prizes.

richie1105
12-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Can you help me and others with our lost accounts, ticket 2121444, also what if game is resistered to ios Go but I now play on android and no longer have ios device

Freeplayer1000
12-17-2014, 07:30 PM
This is a little off topic but the documents and data for this game is beyond ridiculous currently i am sitting at over 3gb is there any suggestions for lowering this requirement?

Captain Buck Slayer
12-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Why can't you guys remove the old enemy's from previous FLTQs and ILTQs from the maps? Can you maybe make all the enemys in the maps walk on a grid so we can stop accidently hitting them? Its quite frusterating.

Oh oh Gree
12-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Well I recycled all my non army units but looks like when I did I recycled some of the units for the box event where you have to collect 8 units. As it happens I'm now on 7/8 and the unit missing is one that was recycled. As a result the goal reset. I'm not concerned about missing out on the wrapper this time but I can see this same issue in future box events and with raid boss when you have to collect the 18 units for the personal reward.

Can you fix this moving forward so the goal does not reset like it did in my case once you collect the unit?

Captain Buck Slayer
12-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Since the forced data push today IOS devices have been taking longer to log in. Are you going to fix this soon?

Oh oh Gree
12-17-2014, 08:14 PM
I would like to see use of the original NPCs on the maps now and again. Maybe once a quarter or more. Can this happen?

I think the last time these NPCs were used was in the Axis of Evil LTQ this past January.

Oh oh Gree
12-17-2014, 08:16 PM
Lastly, can you confirm the date of the next raid boss? It looks like Santa so I'm assuming Christmas Eve or Christmas but either way it would be nice to know for planning.

junkkicker
12-17-2014, 09:02 PM
Can you confirm if the WD Community event will be based on Battle Points or World Domination Points? The splash screen says BP, but other posts made make it sound like it will be WDP.

Edbl79
12-17-2014, 09:14 PM
There are players who have taken over accounts for people that have retired or wished to consolidate down to one account. People do this so that a good account does not go to waste but people are finding that accounts they have given away to someone else are still showing up linked to their Game Center even though the account is on someone else's device. For example, person A had a high level player that they started in 2011 and a mini that they started in 2012. As people who play this kind of game often have multiple devices, most frequently a phone and a tablet they would have their HLP on the phone and the LLP on a tablet that could only be played on wifi. Time passes and person A no longer wants to play the HLP because the LLP has practically caught up to it in stats but is 150 levels lower. They give away their HLP to a friend who has recently started playing and once to advance quicker then would be possible as a new account. Once the friend takes over the HLP person A transfers the LLP from the tablet to the phone and makes it their main account. They are very happy to now only have 1 account. Then 5.0 comes out and person A downloads it. Upon doing so they quickly find that their old account that was given away shows under their Game Center ID. Even though the game is on someone else's device they can still see it and don't link to Game Center for fear of that causing the account to go back to them. What happens if they do link to Game Center? Will they effectively be taking the account back? Is there anything that can be done to prevent this? Will it be addressed in the next release? Is this type of account transfer prior to 5.0 a contributing factor to the lost accounts? Players giving their accounts away when they stop playing is a common practice and once the game has been moved to a new device can the lock out be prevented? Is it now impossible for someone to start multiple accounts when they are new to the game? Thanks!!

menmylac
12-17-2014, 09:17 PM
1. Is there ever going to be an option to delete/nuke an entire account????

2. Are players going to be able to view opponents equipment when ATKing, vice just seeing numbers???

MrFister
12-17-2014, 09:18 PM
1. Why are some factions, including my own, unable to get matched up in FL? The last 2 events have been this way and what are we to expect for the next?
2. Can we see a bp boost soon?
3. The rank insignia's have disappeared on my accounts???
4. bravo on the recycling. well done!!!!

Anzzi
12-17-2014, 09:42 PM
1. How do soldier equip stack? Shows different value on battle screen than in profile.

2. Changing equipment is broken, gives server error now, can this be fixed asap?

3. Android boost and stat glitch, att value on battle screen shows up as negative, and att value on profile, attack and raid screen are all different. Impossible to scout for droids. And still missing those boosts, stacking error?

4. How about those commas?

Edbl79
12-17-2014, 09:49 PM
1. What will the WD experience be when a player who has not updated to 5.0 attacks a player who has updated to 5.0 and vice versa?

2. If a player has not updated to 5.0 but has been participating in the ltqs to collect equipment will that equipment be in their inventory when they update to 5.0? Is that equipment taking effect when attacking even though they haven't updated?

dan2407
12-17-2014, 09:55 PM
What If anything is being done about the arjun tank glitch that there was, people with 2mil iph now have 100's of billions of cash and 100's of millions of valor. The game economy and balancing is ruined

c0t0d0s0
12-17-2014, 09:59 PM
1. On the Battle Outcome screen, why is the order of Army, Equipment, and Soldier stats different between iOS and Android clients? Also what's up with negative Army attack stats on Droid? Please fix the negative stats and consider making the order consistent between the platforms to avoid any confusion during WD!!!

Same account, ios:

https://i.groupme.com/720x480.jpeg.682b5914f4cf4d94bec5afc2f2d88c4b.larg e
Droid:
https://i.groupme.com/1280x800.png.41ee66b75d0b43588e1c63338531b37d.larg e

2. Speaking of consistensy. During WD events, the ordering of the other factions' player list has always been different between iOS and Android clients: while on iOS the list stays in the same order through the war, on Android the Defense Leader is moved down the list after being taken out, unpredictably changing the order of players. This leads to mixups when battling same name teams (Alex #15 on iOS may not necessarily match Alex #15 on Android). It would tremendously help team coordination if you manage to keep the player list ordering consistent across both platforms. Even better, add a position counter before each name so that we can identify player positions easily without having to count players while scrolling down.

3. Please post the battle outcome calculation formula to put this issue to bed once and for all. Unless the rules of the game are clearly defined, this is no longer a game, this is a gabmle.

2000y2k
12-17-2014, 10:14 PM
In WD if multiple members are attacking the same player in the other faction at the same time does that effect the amount of WD points per Attack?

It's rumored that by attacking the same guy at once that this lowers the amount of points all players receive verses the amount that would be received if only one players was attacking at a time.

Hobbs
12-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Hi,
My questions are:
o we cannot see what equipment we have gathered for soldiers,only the equipment that our Avatar is using,will we get feature to see what we have gathered?
o will equipment become Available to buy in store for Cash/Valour?
o could you Clarify how many soldiers per ally we need equipment for?
o why doesn't Equipment Have A Factor in Raids?when raiding I see a N/A?

HellRaizer
12-18-2014, 12:41 AM
when recycling, units with bonuses show whether I chose to filter by "in army" or not.

HellRaizer
12-18-2014, 12:43 AM
In PvP my attack stats show to four decimals places... How is that even possible? (not commas)

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 12:46 AM
Battle calculations. The Kingdom Age did a pitiful job of explaining exactly how it all works. This community needs a clear and concise explanation of exactly how it works, what factors affect each stat (skill points, equipment, boosts, etc.), and a way to roughly determine the outcome of a battle ahead of time. If you guys think turning this whole thing into a toss of the dice makes it more realistic, you couldn't be more wrong. No army on earth takes uncalculated risks when going on the offensive. Sure there will always be randomness, but not to the extent that is being displayed here. Even gambling has more transparency in its odds. Customers are beyond livid with this now and expect real answers. Nobody wanted Gree to "add depth" to a game of tap tap tappity tap. Please don't worry about confusing us further with too much information, as keeping us confused has always been a top priority for Gree.

MoD
12-18-2014, 01:29 AM
At first I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask questions that will even be answered (in the majority). It really helps keeping the frustration low in this concern. Here my questions:

1. LOST / LOCKED OUT ACCOUNTS

How do we get accounts back that were lost before version 5.0 came out and you didn't transfer as requested before the update?

Will there be a solution offered to those, that have their account but can't connect to game center as they will lose them immediately? (I have 2 accounts on 2 devices and if I connect to GC I will lose one of these accounts --> I've tried that out, ticket pending.)

Will there be a solution before WD for those players with legit accounts in limbo that have sent a ticket early and provided the needed information?

2. STATS / PVP CALCULATION

Please, please, please: explain the formula for the PVP attacks.

I, and i am sure I speak for a lot of players, don't care if there's a margin of let's say 20% on it that you might call randomness or GREE's secret sauce. We can and will live with that and add this security margin when attacking, even if it doesn't apply each time.

It is simply unacceptable to not know how it roughly works. I have 29b att, 10b def, 190/190 skill points, and 10/11 soldier equipment. If I lose to an opponent that has massively lower stats in almost all categories (and by massively I mean half the stats e.g.) I will simply stop attacking until I know why i lost, because there is not confident target anymore and I will harm my faction more with defensive losses than if I don't attack at all. And knowing that i scored over 400k WD points in the last WD means that you, GREE, will lose real life cash due to keeping me in the dark on purpose.

Big John
12-18-2014, 01:33 AM
When is the next update coming out?

mickymacirl
12-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Please join us Thursday, December 18th, at 11:00am PST for our next Developer Ask Me Anything! Please join us in discussing and asking questions about the new Soldier Equip Feature, recently released with v5.0. This is your chance to ask how the new battles are calculated and find out everything you ever wanted to know about the new feature!

Representatives from the Development Team:

CrazyNerdGirl: Lead Game Designer
RhythmNBruise: Producer
Milburn Pennybags: General Manager

So as to allow those in other time zones to participate and this thread will be unlocked Wednesday at 4pm PST so that you may post your questions in advance. The Developers will arrive Thursday morning at 11:00am PST sharp and will be answering questions here for one hour! The thread will then be locked at at the conclusion of the AMA. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses the Development Team will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Please keep everything on topic and constructive. Additionally, please remember that the Development Team is not responsible for Customer Support, so any Customer Support inquiries will not be addressed.

1. How come some of the most serious bugs reported over 2 and half years ago are still available in the game?
2. Why isn't game data encrypted?
3. What are the developers doing to reduce the cause and effect of the "Man-in-the-Middle" modifcations that continue to go on?
4. What software development model do Gree use? (Agile, Waterfall etc.)
5. Why do previously release fixed bugs recur in new releases?
6. In relation to question 1, how serious does Gree take user privacy?
7. When will manual transfer be re-enabled?
8. Do Gree use Prototyping and if so, who tests these prototypes? (In-house testers, dev team, normal staff, players etc.)
9. In relation to Support, what kind of game and game mechanics training do Customer Support staff recieve?

Big John
12-18-2014, 02:58 AM
Are minimum participation in events going to be based on number of attacks?

600fonz
12-18-2014, 03:43 AM
Same questions as last time.

Is it possible to start/finish ALL events at the same time? WD start time seems to be fair for highest global markets.

Can WD wall hits be faction points instead of a pitiful amount of WD points? Would be easier for factions to see who actually does hit the wall.

HellRaizer
12-18-2014, 04:06 AM
game freezes when attacking people via the news feed.. This was introduced in 5.0

HellRaizer
12-18-2014, 04:07 AM
do wall hit count towards to min wd participation?

sstuutss
12-18-2014, 04:24 AM
Where is my valor going when I recycle units, coz 90% of the time I'm not gettimg it?

Cannot Connect To Server
12-18-2014, 04:48 AM
forums.

1, Why do Gree games still rob players of energy and gold?

- gold in question 2.

- energy gets robbed by gree resetting maps... players hsve the rights to pre map. a real army would send troops to multiple locations to all hit same time... tho this is a game premapping was done by thousands long before LTQS was introduced...

-* it was a good way to make cash for buildings upgrades by getting things to -1 so when we regen we could hit all and upgrade with less chance being raided or attacked with unvauted cash. --- of course the game play has changed by how each person plays in their own lifestyles and timezones is still up to THEM how they choose to play.

If we have hit targets then they should stay hit or we lose our time, our energy and gain xp multiple times to re-hit damaging our games.

- also energy gets stolen when we try hit targets and the pop up says you have no internet. if we hit again 2 chunks of energy goes, if we exit restart the target might be down or it might be up but the energu is gone as it got to your server but not back to our games.

2, Why after over 2 years of asking is there no setting or "are you sure" button on ALL GOLD BUTTONS.

- either a setting for single press to use Gold or a setting which pops up "are you sure" os easy to do but of course the buttons in the games have aleays been placed so ots easy to mistap or multytap and as the game centres on targets and we players have to multy hit even more than ever... the delberate auto centre and placement of Gold button is easy to mispress with no eay to stop players being robbed.

3, Why do all Gree games that I know of discriminate against disabled people and people with various disabilities?

- having disabilities for example problems with arms and hands means its easy to accidentally press Gold buttons and get "robbed" in the game with no way to stopnor undo.

- An "are you sure" button for everything gold would lower this problem for players with these issues.

- There are also thousands upon thousands of people with visionary problems.

yes i myself feel discriminated against as do many people with health conditions and those who simply dont want eye strain and headaces

- not just disabled people but people of all ages and genres. Yet there are NO DISABILITY options to make text bigger in your games for example in comments or faction forums.

- Though it would be hard to impllement a larger text option for the actual game menus and things due to being part of the game design.

An option for larger text in other areas of the game or zoom feature could be implemented.

- As updates have gone on fonts have gotten so small even a microscope would now appear to be needed to play on a phone or low brand tablet nowdays.

- I suffer vision problems that cannot be fixed by simply wearing glasses and the fonts used in v5 are now microscopic.

4, Comments and Faction comments... the amount people can type should they even be able to see it, has been lowered so much that you cannot now post good intel good tips or even tell your friends your day or ask of theirs without having to make multiple posts and spam them.

- though many players now use external apps to chat and post intel. many thousands do not and COMMUNICATION is key part to any teams as well as just trying to chat with friends in game.

- By lowering as much as u have has damaged that key part for thousands upon thousands who rely on comments and forums for chat and game intel and leader commands. it needs to be at least 3-4 times longer.

5, Recycling has odd maths 8/16/24/33/41 when selling units that is example of $8 unit.

10*8=83 according to recycling.

- it also pays zero valor out so units are lost.

6, Bugs v5 is full of them as you are fully aware...

and thousands of players have lost their games due to gree bugs and gane centre errors and thousands do lose their games in other ways lost data. damaged devices. upgrading to new devices and so on.

i have some simple ideas that could possibly help those people. help players stop having to get stressed out and panic and complain again. help Gree save thousands of hours reading all those emails and tickets and all the weeks it takes you to recover each game.

but do Gree want people to help them? do your staff need ideas and help?

when so many thoudands of players try to help you and we get hurt and discouraged from reporting bugs and trying to help.

is it worth my time? to save yours? and make you rich? when ur already rich? and we continue to suffer?

you tell me.... what if i could possibly save you so much time and work you have to do for these things and others.

posting.. may edit later.

Edbl79
12-18-2014, 04:54 AM
Can you reset all players faction points after each cycle or provide us with an option to so? It would be much easier to track player participation if you could reset the number to zero.

HellRaizer
12-18-2014, 05:20 AM
Can you reset all players faction points after each cycle or provide us with an option to so? It would be much easier to track player participation if you could reset the number to zero.

Or provide the leader this option[

Big John
12-18-2014, 05:25 AM
You can boot everybody to reset points but agree there should be an easier way.

Could officers keep their status when leaving and rejoining factions?

RAMNUTS
12-18-2014, 05:29 AM
1 What formula do you use to when determining the attack and defense scores? Are the attack and defense skill pts.(pts you get when leveling up and add to your atk/def/energy/stamina) used when calculating this.
2 Does the new equipment stack?
3 Will you be able to buy equipment?

Thanks

Rotsch
12-18-2014, 05:54 AM
Congratulation in general for the game. I like to play it, even if there are a few problems inside it.

My Question:
In attacking enemys now there are not only the attack and defense stats who are responsible for the result but also some combinations with the equipments. None of us understands
- how it is calculated
- what is important to know
- how it will be during wd
- etc.
Can you please make a practicle exemple for us, perhaps incl. print screens, with explanations, why and how which figure is calculated?

Many tanks.
Roger

HellRaizer
12-18-2014, 06:04 AM
Why did i win the battle every time. My stats are lower on equipment, therefore should it not be 50:50 ? suppose I'm asking the same as the rest. Please clarify how the system work

http://s10.postimg.org/5d6bo77wp/image.jpg

Plutorules
12-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi

Couple of questions

1 is the 11AM or 12AM pst the new start time for events? This would be awesome for European players. I might effect Asian players. We would like it to be 11 or 12 AM every time

2. Is it possible to have faction set a min for events this way we?decide who gets the?prizes. Even better would be if you could make individual goal depending on the player

3. Could we finally get a Second in command? Same rights as leader except in regards to promote to leader?

Best wishes Pluto

Z-Infierno
12-18-2014, 06:49 AM
may you please put it back the pop up info about buildings upgrade in progress with to many buildings is quite annoying search everywhere to know which one is the closest to finish

Z-Infierno
12-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I love the option to collect all income option but will be amazing if it can fix the buildings raided also

goblue21
12-18-2014, 07:19 AM
1. Can you add commas to stats please for easy reading?
2. Why are the units with a bonus not in my army?
3. Will we ever be able to remove an old account and start another?

600fonz
12-18-2014, 07:43 AM
Will you add an option so HellRaizer can put all of his/her questions in 1 post ��

dudehardwork
12-18-2014, 08:02 AM
When Will the data usage and 3 minuet login be fixed?
I can play clash all day and not use nearly the data needed for one login just to collect in MW.

Tazamaraz
12-18-2014, 08:35 AM
could you please walk me through the reason Modern Wars is consuming 4.5 gigs on my iPad when every other game I have consumes less than 1 gig and in some cases under 1/2 gig? The app itself is 87 msg, while the "documents and data" are 4.4 gigs. What can I do to reduce that as soon I won't be able to play for lack of space. Thank you.

clown
12-18-2014, 08:47 AM
I have actively avoided linking to game center in order to avoid potentially loosing my game. Thanks to the lag and endless pop up screen (not sure why you would leave the pop up screen with all the problems everyone is having loosing games) i accidentally linked to game center and lost my game.

When/How can this be fixed?

Ozymandias
12-18-2014, 09:19 AM
1. Please describe in as much and precise detail as possible how the 50% of the new attack calculation that is supposedly based on relative army stats is calculated. In particular how the two parts of the equation (attacker attack vs defender defence and attacker defence versus defender attack) interact and are weighted.. Please provide enough information and specificity so that given those 4 variables we can calculate the result of that part of the equation ourselves.

2. Given that defender attack now plays a part of the attack equation, when will we be able to see defender attack stats when doing attacks, particularly during war?

3. The last part of the stats listed the IOS attack splash screen is described as "your soldiers atk (+ equipment)". What is in this that isn't equipment?

4. How exactly do player skill points influence any part of the battle equation?

Blankboi
12-18-2014, 09:31 AM
This WD you said your required to participate to get the community rewards, so how is this fair to the people who cant get in their acounts? Are you going to do anything about?

Atego
12-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Hello Clementine, CrazyNerdGirl, RhythmNBruise and Milburn Pennybags,

1. please give us Commas on iOS Stats.
2. please show the amount of Equipment we have in the Army
3. Attack isnt possible on ipad2 with iOS 8.1.2 (MW 5.0.1), but it works on iPhone 4 with iOS 8.1.2 (MW 5.0.1). The Screen freezes and no further action is possible on iPad. Any Idea?
4. can we have every month an AMA ?

Thx a lot for ur Efforts

Mike-
12-18-2014, 09:50 AM
Before the V5.0 the calculation was 100% based on Attacker Attack vs. Defender Defense. After the update to V5.0 I have been trying many different setups on equipment trying to figure out why I could not defeat a rival with 22B attack (7.5B def) vs 9.2B defense with army equip and soldier equip winning over my rival.

It was just impossible to get a single win in a battle. After taking out the composites factory of my rival his defense dropped from 9.2B to 7.7B. And guess what..I was winning my battles with all different equipment setups.
To rule out the randomness I tried it with different rivals and it was the same story at all of them. Lower their defense and you can win. With already 11b difference in att vs def it makes no sense why I need to do this.

So it looks like the Attacker Defense and Rival Defense has the greatest influence on the outcome of a battle. This ain't right and definitely something to look at. I have all the screenshots as proof and I will provide them if needed.

truthteller
12-18-2014, 09:58 AM
There are players who have taken over accounts for people that have retired or wished to consolidate down to one account. People do this so that a good account does not go to waste but people are finding that accounts they have given away to someone else are still showing up linked to their Game Center even though the account is on someone else's device. For example, person A had a high level player that they started in 2011 and a mini that they started in 2012. As people who play this kind of game often have multiple devices, most frequently a phone and a tablet they would have their HLP on the phone and the LLP on a tablet that could only be played on wifi. Time passes and person A no longer wants to play the HLP because the LLP has practically caught up to it in stats but is 150 levels lower. They give away their HLP to a friend who has recently started playing and once to advance quicker then would be possible as a new account. Once the friend takes over the HLP person A transfers the LLP from the tablet to the phone and makes it their main account. They are very happy to now only have 1 account. Then 5.0 comes out and person A downloads it. Upon doing so they quickly find that their old account that was given away shows under their Game Center ID. Even though the game is on someone else's device they can still see it and don't link to Game Center for fear of that causing the account to go back to them. What happens if they do link to Game Center? Will they effectively be taking the account back? Is there anything that can be done to prevent this? Will it be addressed in the next release? Is this type of account transfer prior to 5.0 a contributing factor to the lost accounts? Players giving their accounts away when they stop playing is a common practice and once the game has been moved to a new device can the lock out be prevented? Is it now impossible for someone to start multiple accounts when they are new to the game? Thanks!!

It is against TOS to give/sell your game to another player...........this would result in that account being ban
At least this is what I think their answer to your question will be :rolleyes:

Cody21(DockbotSupport)2.0
12-18-2014, 10:02 AM
1) Battle Calculations

-You guys stated that the calculation is 50% army power, 30% army equipment, and 20% soldier equipment, but there seems to be a cap percent you can win or loose each category. For example the category might cap out at winning/loosing by 200% and anything after that has no influence. Could you please share with us where this cap is at or if there is not one in place?

-You guys also stated that the opponents attack comes into play when you hit them, but you can not see their attack in the battle report screen. Will their attack ever be displayed in the battle screen so we can see what influence it is having on the battle?

-What is the % range of the possible random factor added to battles?

2) Display Errors

-On IOS the order of stats on the battle results screen goes in the order army power, army equipment, and soldier equipment, but on android the order is army power, soldier equipment, army equipment. Does this plan on being fixed so its consistent between platforms?

-On Droid there is a display error on the army power, it shows the stats as negative numbers that are not correct, will this be fixed before the war starts?

3) WD Points

-Could you please tell us what goes into the calculation that determines how much WD points you receive when you hit someone during war?

Thank you guys for taking the time to answer questions.

Robespierre
12-18-2014, 10:04 AM
From a game design standpoint, are there any unethical design features that were planned for implementation, but scrapped because they were too exploitive of a vulnerable customer segment? Or does "anything go?"

Would Gree sponsor a gambling support group to encourage responsible gaming practices?

How would you describe the social value of your game design, and are you proud of its impact in your players' lives?

psyconaz
12-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Would be nice to see the equipment change appair on the avatar is it something you guys are planning to do?

RAMNUTS
12-18-2014, 10:44 AM
When recycling units won on the crate/box events it also recycled my bonus unit I won with them by winning 8/8! It should not take away my bonus units for recycling the units that it took tto win them. Will you please return my units! As I don't already have enough problems!

Clementine
12-18-2014, 11:04 AM
The Developers are...

http://www.indahouselive.com/static/images/indahouse.gif

and will begin answering questions!

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:06 AM
We’ve gotten a lot of continued questions about how battle calculations work, so I wanted to give some more context on that.

The calculation is about 50% army power, 30% army equipment, 20% soldier equipment. Each one of those is computed separately. Within each segment, the attack of the attacker versus the defense of the defender is the most important factor. We do also allow for the attack of the defender versus the defense of the attacker to have a lesser influence as well. Within each segment we basically look at a margin of victory in percentage terms. Then we add up each segment weighted according to the above to determine the final outcome. Chance also plays some role, as it has throughout the history of warfare. The impact of randomness on battle outcomes in the formula is roughly comparable to where it has been throughout the history of the game.

A lot of people have asked about how the skill points influence the battle. The answer is, skill points have the same modification impact on army attack and defense that they have always had, and currently have no impact on soldier or army equipment. We likely will change this in the future, but want to make sure that we have a way to allow players to reallocate their skill points to be fair to everyone.

A lot of people have also asked more about the relative importance of attacker attack versus defender defense versus defender attack versus attacker defense. The answer is that they are not a fixed percentage of each segment of the calculation. The bigger the discrepancy between attacker attack and defender defense the less the defender attack and attacker defense matters. In other words, if I attack you and my attack blows away your defense, then your attack and my defense will be largely irrelevant. On the other hand, if my attack is exactly evenly matched with your defense, then your attack versus my defense makes up half of that segment’s calculation.

Several people have asked whether we “cap” the win/loss in a given category. The answer is basically that it ranges from “total win” to “total loss”. In other words, let’s say I have 1B army attack and you have 1 defense. I will win 100% of the army segment.

Several people have asked why the attacker defense and defender attack stats aren’t shown in the battle results. We are considering how we can surface this information to you better in the future, however because attacker attack versus defender defense is the most important factor those are the stats we chose to surface. We're definitely looking for more ways in the future to make things clearer to everyone, and also for new ways to make the feature more fun and exciting.

richie1105
12-18-2014, 11:11 AM
The Developers are...

http://www.indahouselive.com/static/images/indahouse.gif

and will begin answering questions!

Oh good, where is my account? Ticket 2121444

Where are the support staff

What if my account is linked to ios game centre and I no longer have the device and am on android now. What then?

Who do I make a complaint to

786TRYX
12-18-2014, 11:12 AM
And I'll ask again. Where are my boosts???????

Nice to go to war with a acc 4 bill less. Thx gree, merry Christmas

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:12 AM
1) Why isn't soldier equipment available in the store to buy?
2) Was it intended that everyone who collected all current equipment items to be +11 att and +16 def (solider equip). Makes it impossible to beat someone with solider attack if limited to 11.
3) Why can't we unequipped items after equip them? What if I wanted it to be blank?
4) When will pvp equipment be dropping?
5) Why was the same equipment recycled through two LTQs/FLTQ?

1. We wanted to slowly introduce this new feature so we could iron out any issues without unbalancing the game. The feature was QA tested, but our players are inventive and have more overall time than QA. We have plans to release these items in the store in the future. We wanted to also reward active players for participating in the events.

2. That is the current highest possible soldier equipment, but we expect to be bringing out new items fairly quickly over the next couple of months. Also, remember that all the equipment you’re not using goes to your army equip, so it’s still useful to keep collecting those items.

3. It never occurred to us that you’d want to. We can put it in the list as a feature to develop for the future, though!
I’m not sure what this question means.

4. I'm not 100% sure what you asking here. I am guessing you mean equipment for your army? Essentially all items not equipped to your soldier are given to your army with a max of 6 items for each unit you bring into battle.

5. The FLTQ/LTQs will be using some of the same soldier equip items as prizes because your army can use any equipment not used by your soldier.

786TRYX
12-18-2014, 11:13 AM
This is frustrating.... So sad... And all this at an anniversary and Christmas time.... THX

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Why can't you guys remove the old enemy's from previous FLTQs and ILTQs from the maps? Can you maybe make all the enemys in the maps walk on a grid so we can stop accidently hitting them? Its quite frusterating.

We currently can only remove NPCs with a deploy to production. We remove them when we can, but as you can see, it can be difficult. We have plans to have the NPCs auto expire with the goals, but that will be in a future release. As to the AI of the NPCs, that would take a lot of engineering work, but we will keep it in mind for the future.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Thank you for doing this again, now that we've had a chance to play around with it some.

1. Game Center - is it safe to log out of one game center account and into another game center account to switch MW games on one device if you have multiple MW games but had different GC logins on their original devices due to the old Funzio Game Center ID thing?

2. Is Equipment "indestructible", or is it something that can be lost when attacking / being attacked?

3. Can Equipment please be added as a tab in the inventory list so we can see everything and the quantities of each item we have?

4. Recycling (add buildings) - The recycling option is fantastic, seems well thought out, and functions well. Thank you for the triple confirmation process! Now that we have inventory recycling, can we please add buildings to that process and remove the "sell" button from the popup when you tap on the building? This would eliminate the accidental selling of buildings, which is heartbreaking when it happens - as I know first hand, having lost a few LE buildings to lag and buffered taps.

5. There are several bugs in 5.0. I know several are being worked on, but some are very annoying -
5a) The "ghost" targets left from the previous map that was visited amidst the clutter from all the deprecated NPC targets that are on that map (makes it hard to select the target you actually want)
5b) The last raid done will splash the results again and again each time you hit an NPC target after raiding, as though hitting that NPC target is reliving the last pvp attack/raid performed.
5c) Probably most important, The Android stats issue - displays the wrong atk/def stats for a person's game both in the profile screen and in the attack/raid results screen. Is this just a display issue, can you verify that the battle formula is using their actual stats and not the stats they see in the battle results?

6. Tapjoy Videos - not sure if this is something you can even address, but it seems as though the tapjoy videos are served per device rather than per game account, so if I have 2 games linked the to same game center and switching between them on the same device, it seems that my allotment of videos is now such that I only get one allotment for the device even though there's 2 (or 3 or 4) game accts.

1. Yes - if you log into a different GameCenter account, you’ll see the MW games associated with that account instead. We’re also working on a tool to let CS help you get all the games associated with your device (phone or tablet) onto one GC account. This should be available soon.

2. The current hero equip items are indestructible but that's an interesting idea and we'll certainly think about changing that...

3. We can add that to the feature list for future development, sure. We did it this way because you can only equip one of each thing to your soldier and everything else is auto-equipped to your army.

4. We hadn’t thought about it, because the buildings do have the “sell” option, but we can certainly explore that idea.

5. I know b) and c) are addressed in the 5.0.3 builds for iOS and Android, respectively, but I don’t think we’ve seen reports of a) before? Can you file a CS ticket with screenshots? Thanks!

6. TapJoy videos are linked to your device ID, so we can’t actually change this, sorry.

SUPpose So
12-18-2014, 11:15 AM
We’ve gotten a lot of continued questions about how battle calculations work, so I wanted to give some more context on that.

The calculation is about 50% army power, 30% army equipment, 20% soldier equipment. Each one of those is computed separately. Within each segment, the attack of the attacker versus the defense of the defender is the most important factor. We do also allow for the attack of the defender versus the defense of the attacker to have a lesser influence as well. Within each segment we basically look at a margin of victory in percentage terms. Then we add up each segment weighted according to the above to determine the final outcome. Chance also plays some role, as it has throughout the history of warfare. The impact of randomness on battle outcomes in the formula is roughly comparable to where it has been throughout the history of the game.

A lot of people have asked about how the skill points influence the battle. The answer is, skill points have the same modification impact on army attack and defense that they have always had, and currently have no impact on soldier or army equipment. We likely will change this in the future, but want to make sure that we have a way to allow players to reallocate their skill points to be fair to everyone.

A lot of people have also asked more about the relative importance of attacker attack versus defender defense versus defender attack versus attacker defense. The answer is that they are not a fixed percentage of each segment of the calculation. The bigger the discrepancy between attacker attack and defender defense the less the defender attack and attacker defense matters. In other words, if I attack you and my attack blows away your defense, then your attack and my defense will be largely irrelevant. On the other hand, if my attack is exactly evenly matched with your defense, then your attack versus my defense makes up half of that segment’s calculation.

Several people have asked whether we “cap” the win/loss in a given category. The answer is basically that it ranges from “total win” to “total loss”. In other words, let’s say I have 1B army attack and you have 1 defense. I will win 100% of the army segment.

Several people have asked why the attacker defense and defender attack stats aren’t shown in the battle results. We are considering how we can surface this information to you better in the future, however because attacker attack versus defender defense is the most important factor those are the stats we chose to surface. We're definitely looking for more ways in the future to make things clearer to everyone, and also for new ways to make the feature more fun and exciting.

Thanks for the Clarification... As suspected its random as you mention chance as per real life battlefields.
So in reality it will be just like scoring in WD where one is still baffled by the result everytime as there appears no grand logic behind it... Roll the dice.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:16 AM
I would like to see use of the original NPCs on the maps now and again. Maybe once a quarter or more. Can this happen?

I think the last time these NPCs were used was in the Axis of Evil LTQ this past January.

We will consider it for future releases :)

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:16 AM
What's the latest on the droid stats error /glitch? Currently you can't see any boosts or units for prizes.

This is just a display error (the server still has all your correct stats). This is fixed in 5.0.3, which is waiting for QA signoff before we ship it. (Also, please note that we ship Android builds in stages, so it will go live for some percentage of players and then scale up to 100% over time.)

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Lastly, can you confirm the date of the next raid boss? It looks like Santa so I'm assuming Christmas Eve or Christmas but either way it would be nice to know for planning.

Raid boss is 12/27/2014. :)

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:17 AM
1 = What has finally been decided abut the the next WD, 3 days or 7 days?
1A = Is it possible to restructure WD like FLTQ (Normal "3 day event", Prestige "5 day event", Masters "7 day event") with rewards scaled like FLTQ or ILTQ?

2 = What will be done IF the unlucky locked out accounts can't be unlocked for WD?

3 = Lately your attempts to apologize or make amends for your errors don't coincide with the severity of the errors. Do you plan to raise the compensation bar for the loyalty the remaining customers continue to show Gree?

1. We are keeping the WD with the 7 days scheduled. Although a lot of players have expressed concerns about this, many have also expressed to us that they like the idea. For future events if we ever do a full week we likely would add in ILTQ/FLTQ for different day lengths, but for this event we kept the goals at the three day level to make it a somewhat more relaxed event.

2. We're working on ensuring that everyone can play the game now. For those with account transfer issues we should soon be able to help you work through that.

3. I personally am sorry that we've had issues recently. I know how big a deal some of these errors have been, and we're working extremely hard to make it right. We've tried to be fairly liberal in issuing compensation to players for our issues, but I appreciate your feedback and we'll take into consideration that some players are still feeling dissatisfied. Ultimately, it is our job to provide a quality stable game for you, and we're sorry there have been times recently when we haven't delivered fully on that.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Can you confirm if the WD Community event will be based on Battle Points or World Domination Points? The splash screen says BP, but other posts made make it sound like it will be WDP.

It will be WD points. Sorry about the confusion. We are switching all of the popups and art to mention WD points instead of BP.

http://i.imgur.com/OjM9IkE.jpg

HaystaK760
12-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Alot of players have lost equipment my wife's army dropped from over 50 diwn to 38 and she isn't showing her 0/4 Helmet is missing from her inventory and she's done all ltqs ty

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:21 AM
1. How do soldier equip stack? Shows different value on battle screen than in profile.

2. Changing equipment is broken, gives server error now, can this be fixed asap?

3. Android boost and stat glitch, att value on battle screen shows up as negative, and att value on profile, attack and raid screen are all different. Impossible to scout for droids. And still missing those boosts, stacking error?

4. How about those commas?

1. Equipment on your soldier does not stack, however, each army unit you take into battle automatically equip up to 6 of the items not used by your soldier.

2. That’s weird - it works fine for us in-house. Please file a CS ticket!

3. The boosts not displaying is a known error that should be fixed in a forthcoming version. I checked in with the Android team on the negative numbers and they’re looking into it.

4. You’re not the first (and probably not the last) to ask about this. As we said in our last AMA, we’re working on various display options to make this clearer, and will be trying to fit it into one of our forthcoming releases.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:21 AM
It's WD time! Good luck battling, everyone. :)

Ozymandias
12-18-2014, 11:22 AM
How do power attacks work now... .do they effect all segments of the calculation ,or just the 50%? Also what multiple of a normal hits points do a pa give?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Can you help me and others with our lost accounts, ticket 2121444, also what if game is resistered to ios Go but I now play on android and no longer have ios device

We’re still working on the tools to let CS restore all the accounts that got accidentally dissociated from devices. I’m reasonably sure it’ll work cross-platform. If it doesn’t, please follow up on your ticket after that tool is released and we can work something out.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:23 AM
This is a little off topic but the documents and data for this game is beyond ridiculous currently i am sitting at over 3gb is there any suggestions for lowering this requirement?

We are exploring options to make the game data needs smaller, but it’s probably going to be a while before we can implement anything, since all of our current ideas involve redoing almost all the art to be smaller, which is a pretty major project.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:24 AM
1. What will the WD experience be when a player who has not updated to 5.0 attacks a player who has updated to 5.0 and vice versa?

2. If a player has not updated to 5.0 but has been participating in the ltqs to collect equipment will that equipment be in their inventory when they update to 5.0? Is that equipment taking effect when attacking even though they haven't updated?

1. A pre-5.0 player will probably lose to a 5.0+ player because they don’t have anything equipped to their soldier, and that’s a significant factor in the new battle calculations. They do get the equipment though, and it will factor into their army equipment, so it's not a sure thing either way. If you're worried about it, we recommend that you upgrade.

2. Yes, the equipment should be in their inventory. While they may have equipment auto-equipped to their army, we do not auto-equip anything to the soldier no matter what version you’re on.

richie1105
12-18-2014, 11:25 AM
We’re still working on the tools to let CS restore all the accounts that got accidentally dissociated from devices. I’m reasonably sure it’ll work cross-platform. If it doesn’t, please follow up on your ticket after that tool is released and we can work something out.

Thanks for your response

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:25 AM
And I'll ask again. Where are my boosts???????

Nice to go to war with a acc 4 bill less. Thx gree, merry Christmas

I think we are a bit confused by what you mean by this. If you are having issues, please contact CS. If you provide more information here, we can try get back to you before the AMA closes.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Will you add an option so HellRaizer can put all of his/her questions in 1 post ��

Actually, I rather like having them each in a separate post - it's easier for us to answer them when they're separated.

Milburn Pennybags

There are a few different questions contained in this.

First, we have never supported selling or transferring accounts between players. We do not currently plan on doing so in the future.

As far as new players starting multiple accounts, we currently don't explicitly support that functionality. It's something we could consider in the future, or you could start another account on a new device and transfer it over through game center.

CrazyNerdyGirl
1. Is there ever going to be an option to delete/nuke an entire account????

2. Are players going to be able to view opponents equipment when ATKing, vice just seeing numbers???

1. Yes, you can do this by creating a CS ticket and asking them to - but you really won’t be able to get it back if you do that, not ever, because we will delete it from our databases, so please only do this with extreme caution!

2. We’d have to redesign the battle results screen again, so while we might consider doing that, it’s probably not going to be soon.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Would be nice to see the equipment change appair on the avatar is it something you guys are planning to do?

I think that's a really cool idea too - a lot of us wanted to do this when we originally proposed the feature!

In order to do that, we're going to have to revamp the profile system and display, as well as getting a bunch of new art to make it work, so it's definitely in the hopper as an idea to think about but probably won't be something you'll be seeing soon.

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the Clarification... As suspected its random as you mention chance as per real life battlefields.
So in reality it will be just like scoring in WD where one is still baffled by the result everytime as there appears no grand logic behind it... Roll the dice.

The level of randomness in the calculation is actually (very slightly) less than it was in the past. There has always been a random component to our battle calculations since the game launched.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
How do power attacks work now... .do they effect all segments of the calculation ,or just the 50%? Also what multiple of a normal hits points do a pa give?

WD Power attack: Uses your army, soldier, and army equipment in the power attack calculation
Raid Boss Power attack: Currently only uses your army
Epic Boss Power attack: Currently only uses your army

psyconaz
12-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Another question why start ama at the same time the war begin?

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:33 AM
1. Why are some factions, including my own, unable to get matched up in FL? The last 2 events have been this way and what are we to expect for the next?
2. Can we see a bp boost soon?
3. The rank insignia's have disappeared on my accounts???
4. bravo on the recycling. well done!!!!

1. We're investigating this further. When we looked initially some factions were taking longer to match but did eventually get matched.

2. This is a good idea. We need to retest functionality on some of these kinds of bonuses to ensure they will work correctly.

3. We'll investigate this.

4. Thanks, we're glad you like it.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi,
My questions are:
o we cannot see what equipment we have gathered for soldiers,only the equipment that our Avatar is using,will we get feature to see what we have gathered?
o will equipment become Available to buy in store for Cash/Valour?
o could you Clarify how many soldiers per ally we need equipment for?
o why doesn't Equipment Have A Factor in Raids?when raiding I see a N/A?

1. You can see all of your equipment in the soldier equip screen. When you tap on an equipment item, it opens the equipment tab. From here, you can see all of your unit types. We are looking into ways to improve this flow.
2. We are considering that possibility open for future releases.
3. Each ally you bring into battle can carry up to six pieces of equipment, just like your regular soldier.
4. Soldier equip only updated the battle calculations for PvP and WD. We likely will revise the raiding mechanic in the future.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:35 AM
In WD if multiple members are attacking the same player in the other faction at the same time does that effect the amount of WD points per Attack?

It's rumored that by attacking the same guy at once that this lowers the amount of points all players receive verses the amount that would be received if only one players was attacking at a time.

Nope, the amount of points received is determined by the two people involved each fight, not by how many other fights might be going on at the same time.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Another question why start ama at the same time the war begin?

We wanted to answer any questions that arose when players were playing WD. :)

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 11:37 AM
1. We are keeping the WD with the 7 days scheduled. Although a lot of players have expressed concerns about this, many have also expressed to us that they like the idea.
Many have expressed they like it? It was a full 85% of forum members that vehemently rejected the idea. Where else are you receiving player feedback that would make you believe that "many" are in favor of it?

Jaded Fusion
12-18-2014, 11:38 AM
1. We wanted to slowly introduce this new feature so we could iron out any issues without unbalancing the game. The feature was QA tested, but our players are inventive and have more overall time than QA. We have plans to release these items in the store in the future. We wanted to also reward active players for participating in the events.

2. That is the current highest possible soldier equipment, but we expect to be bringing out new items fairly quickly over the next couple of months. Also, remember that all the equipment you’re not using goes to your army equip, so it’s still useful to keep collecting those items.

3. It never occurred to us that you’d want to. We can put it in the list as a feature to develop for the future, though!
I’m not sure what this question means.

4. I'm not 100% sure what you asking here. I am guessing you mean equipment for your army? Essentially all items not equipped to your soldier are given to your army with a max of 6 items for each unit you bring into battle.

5. The FLTQ/LTQs will be using some of the same soldier equip items as prizes because your army can use any equipment not used by your soldier.

#4. It was stated that equipment would be "drop loot" in pop match ups. Upon winning we could get more equipment. It's also in the splash screens. When will equipment start dropping as loot in Pvp attacking?

Namshilah
12-18-2014, 11:38 AM
when will you make it show how many of each soldier armor item we have?
when will you make it possible to see our army att and def stats on profile page?
who thought that making 42 double clicks necessary to complete a single level of an LTQ?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Oh good, where is my account? Ticket 2121444

Where are the support staff

What if my account is linked to ios game centre and I no longer have the device and am on android now. What then?

Who do I make a complaint to

Please reply to that ticket so we can get you up and running on your device. :) I have messaged CS with your ticket number.

psyconaz
12-18-2014, 11:42 AM
recycle

Can we have the option to recycle all unit not in your army at the same time and also sort them by bonus and without bonus?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:43 AM
when will you make it show how many of each soldier armor item we have?
when will you make it possible to see our army att and def stats on profile page?
who thought that making 42 double clicks necessary to complete a single level of an LTQ?

1. We are looking into adding this to the inventory. We initially didn't put this in the Soldier Equip UI because we didn't want players to think they could equip 6 of an item.
2. This is a good idea and we will keep it in mind for the future.
3. I am not sure which LTQ you are talking about, but we try to balance the clicks/NPCs for LTQs so you aren't clicking a lot of times unnecessarily

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 11:44 AM
One of you mentioned what a good idea it was to look into making equipment destructible. That was the exact opposite of what anybody wanted. They wanted your reassurance that it was indestructable.

As to the issued of random WD points, why is the variable such a huge swing? 10-30% might be considered reasonable, but often its 50% or more. Why such a huge differential?

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:44 AM
In PvP my attack stats show to four decimals places... How is that even possible? (not commas)

This is a display issue that we'll work on fixing. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ajk
12-18-2014, 11:45 AM
My game is also lost. Ticket #2127512. Can you help?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:46 AM
recycle

Can we have the option to recycle all unit not in your army at the same time and also sort them by bonus and without bonus?

We wanted to make recycle a feature for players to get rid of unnecessary units, but also try to reduce people accidentally recycling items they didn't mean to. We are always looking into future improvements for sorting, but I don't think we will have a recycle all option any time soon.

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:47 AM
One of you mentioned what a good idea it was to look into making equipment destructible. That was the exact opposite of what anybody wanted. They wanted your reassurance that it was indestructable.

As to the issued of random WD points, why is the variable such a huge swing? 10-30% might be considered reasonable, but often its 50% or more. Why such a huge differential?

Originally this was done to keep the event fun and exciting, and we haven't made any changes to it since then. We are considering ways to make the WD points systems better, but we'd want to let you guys have a big heads up before making any changes since teams plan their strategy around this.

Mic (LMKM)
12-18-2014, 11:48 AM
When can people with lost games expect to receive an update on your progress ? If you can't respond individually then at least post an status update on the forum. We want to participate in today's event. My game has been inaccessible since last Friday. I received only one response which was on Monday and it was information that is already posted.

I have one open issue which I have been adding to however, no one responds to that one.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:48 AM

I let CS know your ticket. We are training our CS people how to use the transfer tool and it should happen later this afternoon.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:49 AM
When can people with lost games expect to receive an update on your progress ? If you can't respond individually then at least post an status update on the forum. We want to participate in today's event. My game has been inaccessible since last Friday. I received only one response which was on Monday and it was information that is already posted.

I have one open issue which I have been adding to however, no one responds to that one.

I responded to someone else on this forum, but wanted to reemphasize:

We are training our CS people how to use the transfer tool and account transfers should happen later this afternoon.

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:49 AM

Our CS team will be working through all the tickets they've received about "lost" accounts as soon as they get trained up in how to use the tool they need to do it.

If you haven't received an answer soon, please follow up to your ticket again. Thanks!

Ajk
12-18-2014, 11:50 AM
i let cs know your ticket. We are training our cs people how to use the transfer tool and it should happen later this afternoon.
yippy!! ;-)

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Are minimum participation in events going to be based on number of attacks?

Yes. Currently the minimum participation is set to zero right now for the faction rewards. For the community rewards, players do need to have participated in the event, but we only require a very minimal level of participation to take part in the community rewards.

DaMiAn-SoLiD
can you confirm if the temp triple strike bonus is working

CrazyNerdyGirl
#4. It was stated that equipment would be "drop loot" in pop match ups. Upon winning we could get more equipment. It's also in the splash screens. When will equipment start dropping as loot in Pvp attacking?

We are working on getting this in future releases.

psyconaz
12-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Yes. Currently the minimum participation is set to zero right now for the faction rewards. For the community rewards, players do need to have participated in the event, but we only require a very minimal level of participation to take part in the community rewards.

So what is the minimum for community event? And where can we get track where we are in points?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Alot of players have lost equipment my wife's army dropped from over 50 diwn to 38 and she isn't showing her 0/4 Helmet is missing from her inventory and she's done all ltqs ty

We haven't received CS reports about this. If this happens to you, please send in a ticket so we can fix any issues.

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Same questions as last time.

Is it possible to start/finish ALL events at the same time? WD start time seems to be fair for highest global markets.

Can WD wall hits be faction points instead of a pitiful amount of WD points? Would be easier for factions to see who actually does hit the wall.

We do appreciate the suggestion about start times. It is something we'll consider going forward.

We'd like to think more about how to improve the way walls work in a variety of ways, and this is something we'll consider working more on. Thanks for the suggestions!

Veccster
When will display differences between IOS and Android be fixed? Currently, droid is showing the difference between stats - not totals. Also, the army equip and soldier equip stats are flipped between the two devices.

This would not be important if the game was for individuals to play by themselves as you would get used to the layout you are given. But this is a team event and we share information - which is currently VERY difficult to do with all of the discrepancies between platforms.

GrimAmoeba
Here is a question for the developers. Why don't you attempt to fix your game instead of putting a new attack strategy in the game right before WD that does not work. Get your heads out of your butts and work with a concept that was working part of the game (which was rare for gree to have something that worked). All 3 my stat lines are double a players and I just loss all 8 battles.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:56 AM
I have actively avoided linking to game center in order to avoid potentially loosing my game. Thanks to the lag and endless pop up screen (not sure why you would leave the pop up screen with all the problems everyone is having loosing games) i accidentally linked to game center and lost my game.

When/How can this be fixed?

Please send in a CS ticket with your information. CS will be looking into account transfers later this afternoon.

Milburn Pennybags
So what is the minimum for community event? And where can we get track where we are in points?

We'll be posting updates to the forums. The minimum is to have participated in at least one attack during the event.

Veccster
And is it difficult to add commas? To a non-developer like myself, it's seems like simple programming but please let me know.

Gherik
12-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Can you please add commas to stats in the profile, or better yet just use units like B, M, etc., we don't need to see every digit.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-18-2014, 11:58 AM
can you confirm if the temp triple strike bonus is working

This was tested by QA and is working. Why do you ask?

RhythmNBruise
12-18-2014, 11:58 AM
When will display differences between IOS and Android be fixed? Currently, droid is showing the difference between stats - not totals. Also, the army equip and soldier equip stats are flipped between the two devices.

This would not be important if the game was for individuals to play by themselves as you would get used to the layout you are given. But this is a team event and we share information - which is currently VERY difficult to do with all of the discrepancies between platforms.

The Android team is working on an update to fix the stats display issues now - it'll be in build 5.0.3, which should be out soon. (Our QA team has to review it.)

We know the stats are flipped - the Android display is correct. The next iOS build has a fix for that, but I can't tell you when it'll be live. (It's been submitted, but Apple's review system is shut down from 12/22 - 12/29, so they're a bit flooded right now.)

Milburn Pennybags
12-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Why did i win the battle every time. My stats are lower on equipment, therefore should it not be 50:50 ? suppose I'm asking the same as the rest. Please clarify how the system work

http://s10.postimg.org/5d6bo77wp/image.jpg

So, what you'll notice is that you have a much more powerful army, while your equipment is quite close in power. Since what matters is not just whether you win or lose each section, but by how much this makes sense. Although we can't see the defender attacks and your defenses so it's impossible to post a precise answer.

Clementine
12-18-2014, 12:00 PM
And that's a wrap folks! Thank you to everyone who submitted questions and participated!

http://terrapass.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/thank-you.jpg