PDA

View Full Version : A new suggestion box

SGT Rud
12-16-2014, 07:40 AM
1- Create a new unit building for deployable units in front line. Up to 10 units. Since you can only have 4 units in your deploy screen, make it so that we can toggle between which 4 units we want on the deploy screen. Since we all know most top teams are all using the same unit to deploy with, I suggest bringing back the % increase/decrease of type of unit deployed from the original Full Assault event prior to Frontline. If you really want to make things interesting, then make it so that you have 4 new unit buildings, one for each type of unit, up to 10 units per building. Then there wouldn’t be just one high cash unit everyone would need, but four. This would bring back the IPH need for this event again.
2- Still waiting on those new faction bonuses the developer said they were working on during the first AMA forums event.
3- We would love a way to recycle the old collection crap from our specials tap for old temp bonuses. Seriously though, why are these still here in my profile?
4- Speaking of buildings, could we get a new defensive building to buy 5 of?
5- Still waiting on that Co-leader function as well that the developer was looking into.
6- Regarding the goals in your goals folder, there are too many. Either you need to expand the list beyond the current limit or start combining the LTQ stuff so that it doesn’t take up 15 freaking spots in there. If I have a goal of, lets say upgrade the dry docks to level 10 to give me some cheap reward, and I am at 9 going to 10 to complete that goal, then some LTQ starts with 6 goals, the limit of goals in the folder bumps that dry docks goal out of the folder. Then I have to wait 3-4 days for that goal to pop back up in order for it to auto-complete, even after my dry docks reaches level 10 right after the LTQ begins.
7- When you go to your profile, then click on view all bonuses, is it possible to move the building bonuses to their own tab, and also break the unit types into sub tabs, and make those tabs sort and filter?
8- Please extend the level cap again. Might I suggest running it to 450 and go up 150 levels, instead of to 350 only adding 50 levels. You can still do your rush to level *** goals for prizs as well. Maybe this time it could be a rush to 350 for this *** prize, and to 400 for this *** prize, and a rush to level 450 for this *** prize, and include a speed prize on that as well.
9- We all liked the vault increase a little while back, but you still didn’t take it high enough. Maybe a 500 mil vault would be decent. You should also consider the % of cash someone could gain per attack. Why is that maxed at 300K at level 40 and never increases. That should continue to increase up until the level cap.
10- A lot of droid players never used to get videos. A lot of IOS players are currently not getting videos. Is it too bad to ask for a boost building that produces gold. Perhaps 1 bar per day per level up to 10? Considering that normally you can get up to 40 bars in 24 hours watching videos, this isn’t like its depreciating the value of it. Some players would like to finish an upgrade 30 minutes early.

SGT Rud
12-16-2014, 07:41 AM
Sorry sorry. It didn't look like that much when I typed it all in my email. I'll clean it up when I get home later.

SGT Rud
12-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Oh, and a ton of us would like a sort feature in our allies list. And maybe upping the $ you get when visiting allies.

Kefa
12-16-2014, 09:10 AM
11. Change the way fortifications are built so that it doesn't require 30 taps to build 1 level 15 wall. The leader is the only one who has to suffer this nonsense, and he/she has plenty else to do to keep his/her team working, not to mention simply play his/her own game(s). Seriously, there is no good reason that we shouldn't be able to simply scroll down and buy a level 15 wall for the same $60.425m + 240 concrete that it costs after you've upgraded a wall 14 times.

12. Now that we have unit recycling, remove the "SELL" button from buildings and add a buildings tab to the recycle screen with the same triple confirmation that units have.

SGT Rud
12-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Add a "like message" feature so that I can like Kefa's message above.

MrFister
12-16-2014, 12:59 PM
wow, good ideas Rud but what is all this fluff for FL. This event is really boring. Push declare, don't get matched, don't deploy, don't score points, don't earn rewards, don't get stronger...repeat....repeat....repeat. I still don't understand it. Kind of like sitting down to watch your favorite show with the TV off except in this case you have to ask someone to turn the TV on but you can't get them to understand they need to do that. At least I can bring all my accounts in to sit and watch with me.

whitepath23
12-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Glad to see Rud back.....clear and to the point.....Kefa as wellif you two were anymore of a straight shooters you should find a spot on the biathlon team.

I don't know how many times we have to ask for the way to. Buy walls.......let a devopler have to buy walls for a 7 day war.....and see how fast it gets fixed. Crazy it isn't
...we are 3 years into this and have asked for I don't know how long and it still isn't fixed...