View Full Version : Known Issues With The New CC Update

SilentAssassin
12-15-2014, 07:30 PM
There are a few issues with CC ATM

A few I found are posted below:

NEW Issue
• Syndicate player stats are displayed incorrectly

War Issue
•PA multiplying stats by 1.5X does not work as it originally did. When PA is used stats and accomplices remain the same
FIXED!

Display
• Rob Won / Rob Lost are backwards
- Now fixed in your own profile but not fixed while viewing rival profile
FIXED
• Negative mafia modifiers don't work (IE -3% enemy mafia)
FIXED
• The wrong mafia modifiers show up (IE enemy has 500+ mafia when attacked)
FIXED
• Cannot see full bank balance
• Attack/ Rob screen doesn't show attack AND defence parameters which are both of influence now
FIXED

In Hood Attacking Mechanism
• Cannot 20-0 someone by clicking the Player in their hood, it will display "too beat up" after attacking the rival and winning one single time. Any further attempts are void from the hood view screen.
Temp fix idea from a forum member: I can click on the attack link in the right side display and get the remaining 19 hits in that way, just have to hit and watch the PVP screen open and close after each hit. More time consuming, but at least this way is working, otherwise I'm not allowed to hit more then once. Happy gaming, Mate.

Transfer Issues
• Game Center not properly linking with CC accounts

User Interface
• Collect All button is oversized, in the way and serves a purpose for only 50% of CC, the other 50% don't use it, but it's semi impossible to avoid.

Suggestions to improve Collect All:
•Option to turn it off
•Resize it to be much smaller
•Place it right next to "xxxx hood's" banner and resize it to it's width to make it appealing
•Option to indicate button functionality IE, collect all unrobbed buildings or collect robbed as well
•In more detail from Weasel, a forum member:
There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.

Please add anything else you have found this is just the start of the list
I'm sure things will build up as we go

As we find more issues I will continue to add to the list above
Please post your issues in a clear and concise way so we can properly communicate with GREE on the matter.
The issues posted should be issues regarding the mass CC public and not just personal CC issues

firstaid
12-15-2014, 07:36 PM

• Guns are factored into the attack calculation, but nothing else is
• RL has opened up a lot, not sure if this is a mistake or by design

How about robbing and attacking
Example: my att 320 mil but keep loosing fight to 210 mil def.

TMI
12-15-2014, 07:41 PM
How about robbing and attacking
Example: my att 320 mil but keep loosing fight to 210 mil def.

Yes, good point. Look at your top weapons. I bet they're only guns.
That's what it means when "guns are factored into the attack calculation, but nothing else is."
So I think your stats may visually look the same, but you're only bringing in guns and I think that's what GREE is calculating as your attack when you attack someone.

triple OG
12-15-2014, 07:55 PM
My 1 bill attack just lost to a 275mil defense

triple OG
12-15-2014, 08:00 PM
This update isn't about stats anymore. It's based on mafia members vs mafia members and kingpin team vs kingpin team. Everybody is on the same level playing field. The players with the most mafia has a better chance. My attack is over 1 bil and I lost to someone who has 275mil defense, but I had 502 mafia members and she had 506 mafia members and a -1mod on kingpin. So she basically took my one kingpin member away and beat me...

triple OG
12-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Yes, good point. Look at your top weapons. I bet they're only guns.
That's what it means when "guns are factored into the attack calculation, but nothing else is."
So I think your stats may visually look the same, but you're only bringing in guns and I think that's what GREE is calculating as your attack when you attack someone.
They changed it, you don't see what weapons was used in the attack anymore.

SilentAssassin
12-15-2014, 08:07 PM
They changed it, you don't see what weapons was used in the attack anymore.

Before the update came out a data push came out that made this change. So the old version had this error and the new update also inherited it.
The old version shows only guns in your attack screen lineup

TheOracle
12-15-2014, 08:11 PM
The code for battle calculations was released before the update that displayed how these battles were calculated, meaning that what players on older versions are seeing will look bizarre.

Players who update to 6.0 should see the correct battle calculations.

The win/loss records for robs being swapped is definitely a bug. We're working on a fix for it now.

The most important thing is that all players update to 6.0 as the battle results on older versions are not accurate now.

TMI
12-15-2014, 08:16 PM
The most important thing is that all players update to 6.0 as the battle results on older versions are not accurate now.

I have an account on an ipad. should I still update it or will I lose my account?

FYI, I'm the original owner, it isn't a bought account.

SilentAssassin
12-15-2014, 08:23 PM

I did the update and I am losing to people with the same kingpin power as me and with significantly lower defence
I am 2B+ attack losing to people at 1.4 Bil while robbing

Babytway
12-15-2014, 08:26 PM
i keep losing to extremely lower def as well

cooch
12-15-2014, 08:39 PM
The code for battle calculations was released before the update that displayed how these battles were calculated, meaning that what players on older versions are seeing will look bizarre.

The win/loss records for robs being swapped is definitely a bug. We're working on a fix for it now.

So we will all be in the same messed up boat? Chat lines filled with issues beyond robbing & pvp.

Green Drake
12-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Can't see full bank balance

Babytway
12-15-2014, 08:46 PM
i dont see the 4 new maps areas either

kimberleyj
12-15-2014, 09:03 PM
why have you made this game worse ?,change it back to how it was . what is the point of stam now that you can't rob or attack alot of players?. Why would people spend gold on wars now , seen as the is a high chance you would loose. What is the point in this change ?, did you even ask players if they want this change ? ,the people that pay your wages . People have paid for these stats , what is the point of paying for stronger stats when it seems stats no longer matter?.

TheWarthog
12-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I don't see any new buildings (I was looking forward to that), and no new weapons, I'm losing to people I shouldnt, I have no clue as to how to work the accomplice/kingpin thing, and have no more time to put into this game that you made too cumbersome for the average player BEFORE this accomplice BS came about.

I do like the collect all button though. So out of 5 possible changes it seems that 2 were executed and only 1 works right. 20%. Is gree ran buy the US government?

SilentAssassin
12-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Please let's keep constructive feedback

sarahb
12-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Can a mod please remove that post above? Lol

Also please let's keep constructive feedback

he did say he liked the collect all button. and this isnt fair. im droid so cant even use the kingpin ppl or whatever and am still losing to ppl with half my stats. also when does droid get this collect all button?

Engram
12-15-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

We'll be doing another AMA this week to answers your questions regarding the new Accomplices and how the battle calculations work. We understand you may be upset or confused by the battle results you may see at the moment, but there are reasons why we made these changes in v6.0.

Bottom line is that your investment in your Mafia and gear still count significantly towards the battle calculation (each Mafia member still brings 5 types of items into battle, not just guns).

The expansion pack hasn't been released yet; that's why you're not seeing the new area maps and new content. ETA for the expansion pack is this Wednesday, 12/17.

Also, there was a typo in the teaser popup for the expansion - while there will be new store items, there will only be one new building. Our sincere apologies for the mistake.

We will also be posting a how-to video to use the new Game Center/Google Play based account transfer feature this week. In the meantime, if you're having difficulties with account transfers, please contact customer service.

Please check out our FAQs about v6.0 here (https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/sections/200669870-Crime-City-Announcement).

More information about the new account transfer feature can be found here (https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203570914-Questions-about-the-new-transfer-feature-).

Engram

[UPDATE]

Robberies Won/Lost bug should now be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Gr3g
12-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

We'll be doing another AMA this week to answers your questions regarding the new Accomplices and how the battle calculations work. We understand you may be upset or confused by the battle results you may see at the moment, but there are reasons why we made these changes in v6.0.

Bottom line is that your investment in your Mafia and gear still count significantly towards the battle calculation (each Mafia member still brings 5 types of items into battle, not just guns).

The expansion pack hasn't been released yet; that's why you're not seeing the new area maps and new content. ETA for the expansion pack is this Wednesday, 12/17.

Also, there was a typo in the teaser popup for the expansion - while there will be new store items, there will only be one new building. Our sincere apologies for the mistake.

We will also be posting a how-to video to use the new Game Center/Google Play based account transfer feature this week. In the meantime, if you're having difficulties with account transfers, please contact customer service.

In the meantime, please check out our FAQs about v6.0 here (https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/sections/200669870-Crime-City-Announcement).

More information about the new account transfer feature can be found here (https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203570914-Questions-about-the-new-transfer-feature-).

Engram

[UPDATE]

any idea when it will come out for Android? but honestly this is no big surprise with all the bugs

Engram
12-15-2014, 10:46 PM
any idea when it will come out for Android? but honestly this is no big surprise with all the bugs

We're doing a limited rollout on Android at this time to monitor the stability of v6.0. If all goes well, the update should be released to all users hopefully by the end of day tomorrow.

madnoob
12-15-2014, 10:52 PM
Why change it? Everyone likes it the way it is

1Shot
12-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Please check out our FAQs about v6.0 here (https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/sections/200669870-Crime-City-Announcement).

Engram

[UPDATE]

I am still losing to people with a lot lower defense than my Attack.

HavingFun
12-15-2014, 11:00 PM
I am still losing to people with a lot lower defense than my Attack.

Time to renew your gym membership.

cooch
12-15-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Would strongly suggest you create a locked thread explaining ALL changes made in 6.0 and what they were designed to do. This way we can understand and provide feedback if parts don't work.

An AMA is useless as you will only answer a portion of questions that will generate more questions and then time will run out.

Post a detailed tutorial then offer the AMA

Weasel
12-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Would strongly suggest you create a locked thread explaining ALL changes made in 6.0 and what they were designed to do. This way we can understand and provide feedback if parts don't work.

An AMA is useless as you will only answer a portion of questions that will generate more questions and then time will run out.

Post a detailed tutorial then offer the AMA

Agree 100%.

Weasel
12-15-2014, 11:49 PM
I haven't noticed this mentiioned yet, but rival profiles now display their player code. That was kept private for three years so I don't know if having it made public is another bug or if that's intentional because of the new account linking.

Worth mentioning, hopefully it's not some big security issue caused by a couple typos.

cooch
12-16-2014, 12:07 AM
I haven't noticed this mentiioned yet, but rival profiles now display their player code. That was kept private for three years so I don't know if having it made public is another bug or if that's intentional because of the new account linking.

Worth mentioning, hopefully it's not some big security issue caused by a couple typos.

Seem to remember in funzio days this was an issue. Hackers or acct stolen and gold spent? Somebody probably remembers the details but I think that's a big mistake

BrisingrBoss
12-16-2014, 12:12 AM

Im assuming that with the new account linking, knowing someone elses code isnt sucha big deal anymore. code has historically been used to recover lost/deleted accounts. when the accounts are linked to your game center/google play, that is not the case anymore.

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Any update for people who have both Crime city and crime city HD on iPad? Both are only loading one account, my other account seems to have disappeared after updating. I am missing out on Raid Boss, how can I get my other account to load?

Gr3g
12-16-2014, 12:19 AM
We're doing a limited rollout on Android at this time to monitor the stability of v6.0. If all goes well, the update should be released to all users hopefully by the end of day tomorrow.

Thank you for the feed back i'll give you a +1 in my book but if and when its stable I might be dead lol. look people like you could of pretty much have guessed that this was going to happen like i don't get why you're all getting mad. Smile, put your phone or laptop down and just be happy you're alive, gree will have most of it fixed in 3-4 weeks time because of a holiday break.

How effing hard is it to upgrade both Droid and ios at the same time. Jesus fuking wept.

The few people working there make it hard to do anything plus apple and google have to review the app and that'll take anywhere from a day to 4 weeks so you're going to have to wait for that before you get the patch so...i mean i thought beta was to fix the bugs before it goes out to the public but i was wrong about that lol but you can hope and pray you get your 50 free gold for the inconvenience and a thank you to all you loyal fans and players your time with us it means alot from gree lol

Marry Christmas everyone!!!

be happy or something :)

awwgehjdr
12-16-2014, 12:29 AM
Any update for people who have both Crime city and crime city HD on iPad? Both are only loading one account, my other account seems to have disappeared after updating. I am missing out on Raid Boss, how can I get my other account to load?

You can switch accounts where funzio transfers used to be.

sister morphine
12-16-2014, 12:58 AM
If you read the sticky thread on problems with Modern War 5 you'll see some people with multiple accounts have lost one after linking to Game Centre. I'm not going to do that until I know it's 100% safe to do so, and maybe not afterwards - I'm not so desperate to play 24/7 as to be constantly swapping games from one device to the other, lol.

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 01:17 AM

I can't do that cause I have no access to my main account. If Gree have changed it so you can only have one account on a device then they should at least have the decency to let me choose which account I want to keep, but they've made that choice for me and unfortunately it's the wrong one. I'm gonna give them until the end of the day to sort this out. It's shocking that they can do things like this, but if they think they can get away with this, they've got another thing coming.

LeatherKicks
12-16-2014, 01:56 AM
My main issue is the update hasn't even come out for my 4 accounts. All android. I'm still on 5.5.3
build 222

I Uninstalled and reinstalled and same version. With this version all you see is guns in your inventory. And lose to members w/ significantly less defense. Not always the case

Nighteg
12-16-2014, 02:16 AM

With all due respect, that's BS. It wasn't only the popup, your other developers (&dra) also said at the first AMA:

Yes! We are excited to announce a new expansion pack for Crime City set to launch in November! It will have a level cap increase (to level 300), new areas, a hood expansion, special goals, and new items and buildings for high level players!

New items and buildings were pretty much the only thing i was expecting. I'm going to take a wild guess - this new building will be a gold building?

smokey77
12-16-2014, 03:17 AM
I`m on android so no update yet , I do however have an impending sense of doom after reading all of this thread :p

SemoreButtz
12-16-2014, 05:18 AM
Patience guys...we knew there was going to be problems with an expansion of this size...lets just keep it constructive and bring the known problems to the table. Gree will work out the bugs...eventually Hey at least RB seems to be running smoothly :)

TheWarthog
12-16-2014, 05:33 AM
Please let's keep constructive feedback. And the part of your post you edited out.

exactly what part of my post wasn't constructive and providing feedback, Assassin? I simply stated what the original intent of this thread was and that was to state what issues we've seen with the new update which were, in addition to what had already been posted:

1. No new buildings. (Addressed later by a developer, thanks to him, question to you remains)
2. No new weapons.
3. Same issue you complained about on page 1
4. Not knowing how to use the new feature...very valid question considering item 4. (Also addressed by Engram)
5. And (I'm guessing your beef based on strong implied language) concerns about the additional time required to plant the game when complaint threads regarding non-stop events abound here.

What part of that was irrelevant and deserving of deletion?

SilentAssassin
12-16-2014, 05:47 AM
. And the part of your post you edited out.

exactly what part of my post wasn't constructive and providing feedback, Assassin? I simply stated what the original intent of this thread was and that was to state what issues we've seen with the new update which were, in addition to what had already been posted:

1. No new buildings. (Addressed later by a developer, thanks to him, question to you remains)
2. No new weapons.
3. Same issue you complained about on page 1
4. Not knowing how to use the new feature...very valid question considering item 4. (Also addressed by Engram)
5. And (I'm guessing your beef based on strong implied language) concerns about the additional time required to plant the game when complaint threads regarding non-stop events abound here.

What part of that was irrelevant and deserving of deletion?

Below your post(which is above mine) someone spammed with some ad that was a page long, I asked a mod to remove it. By the time Sarah "quoted" me the mod already removed the post that looked like an ad/ spam in a different language

My post was in no way geared towards your comment

TheWarthog
12-16-2014, 06:05 AM
Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. Apologies for misunderstanding but I'm sure you can see why.

Zippy69
12-16-2014, 06:11 AM

OK Oracle - font of all knowledge...

how can I upgrade to V 6.0 when the Play Store on my tablet has NO UPDATE OPTION for Droid and is listing V5.5.3 Dated 15 Dec 2014 as latest...

Hardly a level playing field, when I repeatedly lose to players with Defences 40% lower than my Attack, just because they have 1 silly little Atk 1 Def 1 gifted Kingpin!!!

aarondavidsdad
12-16-2014, 06:27 AM
The formatting on the profile screen is atrocious. Please add commas to the formatting of attack, defense, iph, etc...

Morgz
12-16-2014, 06:47 AM
Can anyone explain EXACTLY HOW we recruit accomplices? Tutorial just says you can recruit them and references pvp and pve, but I see nothing beyond that

** JoBu **
12-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Robberies won/lost bug was only fixed on our profiles. But still messed up when looking at rivals stats. And now there doesn't seem to be any formula for attacking to win or lose.. Completely random and seems stats are pointless

SilentAssassin
12-16-2014, 08:59 AM

• Guns are factored into the attack calculation, but nothing else is
- Gree official response so far is that this is not the case and we are viewing the losses based on accomplices/kingpin.
EX 3 Bil attack attacks 700k defence and loses

Rebuttal: Not much regarding accomplices has been released to influence such a huge change in dynamics so there seems to still be an issue IMO how battle calculation is being done

• RL has opened up a lot, not sure if this is a mistake or by design

Please post your issues in a clear and concise way so we can properly communicate with GREE on the matter.
The issues posted should be issues regarding the mass CC public and not just personal CC issues

I've started to add to our list so CC Devs have a slightly easier read and can address our problems quickly
As well as the list will show the progress we've made and what has been attended to / fixed :)

Flyingsquad23
12-16-2014, 09:10 AM
It seems that I can only make one hit on each rival and then they are to beat up. Might make pvp difficult getting only one win per rival.

spiderman
12-16-2014, 09:24 AM
It seems that I can only make one hit on each rival and then they are to beat up. Might make pvp difficult getting only one win per rival.

Indeed, Mate. I too have that same issue, I can click on the attack link in the right side display and get the remaining 19 hits in that way, just have to hit any watch the PVP screen open and close after each hit. More time consuming, but at least this way is working, otherwise I'm not allowed to hit more then once. Happy gaming, Mate.

SilentAssassin
12-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Added to the list thanks guys

bigex123
12-16-2014, 10:07 AM
so now we all the hard work that we worked for with stats is useless? dammit GREE just go back to how it was before. It was perfectly fine then. This update is by far the worst. Because i don't understand why I'm loosing to people 200million below me!

Babytway
12-16-2014, 10:17 AM
so now we all the hard work that we worked for with stats is useless? dammit GREE just go back to how it was before. It was perfectly fine then. This update is by far the worst. Because i don't understand why I'm loosing to people 200million below me!
i see it as basically your equipment, weapons, and mods you worked so hard to earn, now is in the same category as defense buildings "useless." yes they are there but they "really" dont do anything. so now spend up all your gold to get these accomplices and you will soon forget about all the gold you spent getting all those useless weapons u wasted your cash on.

the response i got was "Merry Christmas suckers", sincerly Gree.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Stats will still be useful, in RB, EB and hopefully war. But I think this new "stat" system should only be available when PvP is online. If not, then its the same way as resetting the stats, so everyone is back at 0. Guess it's my time to become the best player in CC ��.

When our kingpin power hits, say....in the millions will there still be a percentage to lose, if someone has 800k kingpin power? I know stats play into this as well. But why divide the stats by 100. To shorten it up? 50% stats, 20% kingpin power and 30% accomplices? Accomplices is the Mafia you have, the kingpin is the additional characters you get from PvE and PvP?

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Or, should I shut up. And carry on working out on how this new stat system works.
Haha

Weasel
12-16-2014, 11:16 AM
The collect all button collects robbed buildings - cannot be sure if this is a bug or a feature. Understandable if it's a bug, but really dumb if it's an intentionally designed feature.

SpongeBob
12-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Thank you Gree!
This is a nice and early X-mas gift!

Now I can focus on other games that I play that has nothing to do with Gree.

Thank You and Merry X-mas!

Morgz
12-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Not really a bug, but collect all button is way too big, in my opinion. For those of us who don't wish to use it, and want to collect individually, it is an awfully large button to "miss" while scrolling around your hood.

Wreck it Ralph
12-16-2014, 12:06 PM
When is the android 6.0 being released, its unfair to us android users always getting the poop end of the stick please release....

bigex123
12-16-2014, 12:10 PM
are u going to just sit there in the back gree and just not answer concerns. I want to know if stats even matter anymore cause right now it seems like a TAW member could loose to a level 1 person. It is complete bull how the new system works and it was much better before. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. you GREEdy people , MERRY CHRISTMAS to you to gree!!

bigex123
12-16-2014, 12:17 PM
do u want to answer clementine?

aarondavidsdad
12-16-2014, 12:18 PM
I think the mods are hiding under their desks attempting to wait out the update aftermath.

bigex123
12-16-2014, 12:27 PM
lol they send a pm right away about my inappropriate behavior but they don't answer the questions.

cooch
12-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Read mw threads. Sure ka has same issues as well. They rolled out a deeply flawed update across all 3 top games. I think they are drowning in trying to update and fix. I had this arguement with cj about proper rollout and fixes in terms of leadership implementation. Fell on deaf ears. Problem with San Fran type Silicon Valley companies. Think they got their own best practices. Not.

bigex123
12-16-2014, 12:32 PM
they just need to revert it back to where it was before because they will loose a lot of people if it doesn't matter about thats. All of the top spenders will quit because of how their money just meant nothing

Green Drake
12-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Little communication from gree would go a long way.....

aarondavidsdad
12-16-2014, 12:55 PM
All about bringing more money into the game. Maybe that's through the existing strong players spending more to distance themselves from the suddenly stronger second tier. Or maybe it's getting new players to spend seeing that they can compete with the once untouchable but now weaker old guard. This upgrade, or any future upgrade, is only about separating our money from us.

Nighteg
12-16-2014, 12:56 PM
The collect all button collects robbed buildings - cannot be sure if this is a bug or a feature. Understandable if it's a bug, but really dumb if it's an intentionally designed feature.

Lol. November expansion gets better and better :D

bigex123
12-16-2014, 12:57 PM
All about bringing more money into the game. Maybe that's through the existing strong players spending more to distance themselves from the suddenly stronger second tier. Or maybe it's getting new players to spend seeing that they can compete with the once untouchable but now weaker old guard. This upgrade, or any future upgrade, is only about separating our money from us.

most of the people that will spend tho are already the strongest and then once they see this happening they will quit. This will cause some of the guys that buy the most gold to quit and that would hurt their business. they just need to listen to the majority and not do this stupid update.

Max Power
12-16-2014, 12:58 PM

Disagree 100%.

There was considerable debate on many of the "collect all" threads, and I remember there being a split on which way people preferred it worked. In either scenario, the person who did not like the way it worked had the option of collecting manually.

I am not sure why you would think it is "really dumb" as designed, other than you personally prefer to leave some buildings uncollected. That isn't dumb, it's a personal preference. My personal preference is to have the Collect All button do exactly as it says....."Collect All".

Fredfreddy
12-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Disagree 100%.

There was considerable debate on many of the "collect all" threads, and I remember there being a split on which way people preferred it worked. In either scenario, the person who did not like the way it worked had the option of collecting manually.

I am not sure why you would think it is "really dumb" as designed, other than you personally prefer to leave some buildings uncollected. That isn't dumb, it's a personal preference. My personal preference is to have the Collect All button do exactly as it says....."Collect All".

I'd agree (with your disagreement) ... Collect all should collect all. But I get the strategy about leaving robbed buildings robbed as well. Ultimately though, it's an added feature that doesn't need to be used if it doesn't fit with your style of gameplay.

Only thing that might need some attention is the size or placement of the button, seems bigger than it needs to be.

DannyD
12-16-2014, 01:51 PM
I just want to revisit the issue brought forward earlier of some players not being able to access their profiles. Some of us had Crime City and Crime CityHD on the same ipad, a different profile in each. As of yesterday, all of us in that situation seem to only be able to access one profile. Can you at least acknowledge this and that ou are working on a fix for us. It's nice for everyone to be able to offer suggestions on how to improve the game, but some of us can't even get logged in to the profile we have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. All I can do is access my terrible free mini account, and not the only one I actually care about. Just knowing you're working on this would be greatly appreciated!

The_Don
12-16-2014, 02:28 PM
I have been teetering on the fence with Crime City. I think this cocked up new version just shoved me off.

Thatkidyouknow
12-16-2014, 02:32 PM
I'm losing attacks to people with 80m less defense than my attack and 1 more accomplice defense than accomplice attack. Does regular attack not factor in at all?

TheOracle
12-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Update 6.0 revamped the way battles work. The new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their attack stats. It also takes the defender's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their defense stats. We are working on getting this information better displayed in-game, but that means that for now, you will have to take into consideration how much attack stat your opponent has in addition to their defense.

We understand that players may feel frustrated with the changes made to the battle system but we promise that in the long run, this battle system will be very enjoyable and will open up a lot of doors for players with the new events we have coming down the line. Thank you for your continued patience as we work out the kinks with the update. You can read the details on the new system in-game by clicking on MENU>MORE>HELP>Announcement. Alternatively, you can find the same information posted here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/sections/200669870-Crime-City-Announcement.

<3 Hz
12-16-2014, 02:40 PM
So how do you figure out who you can successfully attack? I liked the old method where you figured you could just hit if their defense was .80 or less than your attack. I don't want to have to sit & write out complex equations trying to figure out if I can successfully attack or not.

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 02:42 PM
I just want to revisit the issue brought forward earlier of some players not being able to access their profiles. Some of us had Crime City and Crime CityHD on the same ipad, a different profile in each. As of yesterday, all of us in that situation seem to only be able to access one profile. Can you at least acknowledge this and that ou are working on a fix for us. It's nice for everyone to be able to offer suggestions on how to improve the game, but some of us can't even get logged in to the profile we have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. All I can do is access my terrible free mini account, and not the only one I actually care about. Just knowing you're working on this would be greatly appreciated!

Oracle can you please respond to this issue? If you're gonna kill off one of our accounts on the same device can you at least give us the option of choosing which account we can keep? I'm absolutely disgusted that you've made my main account disappear like it never existed.

mr.c
12-16-2014, 02:44 PM
I have 180mil Att and finallly able to beat a rival with 51mil Def., was able to beat him up 20 times in a row so that seems to be working right; at least for me.

cooch
12-16-2014, 02:48 PM

Suggest you read the MW developer issues thread. They were surprised by issue and know what it is...they did update for CC anyway. Probably same issue.

mr.c
12-16-2014, 02:54 PM
My opinion in regards to the collect all button is that I really like it. However, it is a little large and seems misplaced on the screen. In the current location it's an eye sore. I would like to see it slightly reduced in sized and moved to the very bottom of the screen right next to the rivals button. It would look better there and could be more conveniently ignored by players wishing to collect buildings inividually. Even if was kept the same size, moving it to the left of the rivals button would be much more aesthetically pleasing.

Green Drake
12-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Oracle will their be changes made to the rivals list. I have not won a single attack or rob on anyone that appears on the updated list.
Also doesn't this essentially make the top 5 teams untouchable during any battles ?

wishy
12-16-2014, 02:59 PM
As well as other issues noted in this post by other members, I'm getting unprecedented graphics issues (iPhone5) - big white boxes obscuring buildings and screen area in hoods.

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Suggest you read the MW developer issues thread. They were surprised by issue and know what it is...they did update for CC anyway. Probably same issue.

Great advice! I just lost my mini account as well. Don't follow the advice written by BZ, you'll end up with a brand new account.

TheOracle
12-16-2014, 03:19 PM

Have you linked your game account to Game Center? You should be able to swap between the two accounts through Game Center once you have linked them. If you have linked them but you can't swap to your second account, we may need to do a manual account restoration.

TMI
12-16-2014, 03:27 PM
I am on iOS, iphone 4s

When I attack someone, my Mafia attack is -1,667M?!
My actual Mafia attack is 2,628M.

Why don't they match, and it's also a NEGATIVE number to boot!! Does this mean I'll lose even to someone with a 0 Mafia defense?!

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Have you linked your game account to Game Center? You should be able to swap between the two accounts through Game Center once you have linked them. If you have linked them but you can't swap to your second account, we may need to do a manual account restoration.

I tried to link it but ended up with a new account named Alex and now I don't have either of my original accounts. Are you able to restore them manually? Sending in a ticket will mean I'll have to wait until Raid Boss finishes before I get to play this game again. Any fast track help would be very appreciated.

Edit: I've managed to retrieve my mini. But my main is still lost in the wilderness. Oracle if I PM you my code can you get it restored please?

jfgarzon
12-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Is it just me or do I have to upgrade to godfella class again? I had it before now I have to upgrade again for 150 gold.

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Oracle your inbox is full

Weasel
12-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Disagree 100%.

It's really dumb as designed because I want to be able to collect all my buildings and also retain the ability to not collect any building for any reason I may have for doing so. As a quick example, if I want to collect some buildings late in the evening but also want to wait until morning to reset robbed 26 hour buildings, I am forced to avoid the collect all button and collect buildings individually, which completely negates the purpose of that feature. Similarly, if I were to wake up with all my 6/18/24/48 buildings ready for full collection, but also had some robbed 20 hour buildings and I wanted to wait until evening to reset those, once again I would have no choice but to either avoid that humongous eye sore of a collect all button, negating any usefulness it may be intended to have, or just use the collect all button and accept that I may never get to collect certain buildings at times that are set by me.

If that is, in fact, how it is intended to be, that's just outright stupid. I can think of two potential solutions in an effort to keep everyone happy about this "feature". 1) Include in the settings menu an option to fully disable the collect all button, or 2) include in the settings menu an option to toggle on/off whether or not robbed buildings are collected when that button is used.

Finally, I cannot locate the post because the forum search feature sucks, but I am pretty sure I read a post from a Gree employee that stated a collect all button would not collect robbed buildings. I wish I could recall where I read that because I'd like to be sure of the reason why I was under the impression a collect all feature would be completely user friendly.

Nighteg
12-16-2014, 04:12 PM
I agree, collect all button should NOT collect robbed buildings. That's just dumb.

TMI
12-16-2014, 04:12 PM
If this collect all feature was supposed to be the same as in MW, then it's a bug.
In MW, the collect all button won't collect from robbed buildings, you have to collect those manually.

Edit: Perhaps the list can include "The collect all button collects robbed buildings as well?"

And maybe have it as a question mark until a mod can confirm if this is a bug or if this is how it will be.

Gingeasian
12-16-2014, 04:30 PM
So if I'm reading and understanding Oracles response, basically attack and defense are no longer seperste but just bundled together?

Gr3g
12-16-2014, 04:34 PM
i don't know if this was said but the class upgrade button is on my profile even tho i'm already a goodfella

TMI
12-16-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm on iOS. I'm still a Goodfella, and I don't have the class upgrade button.

TMI
12-16-2014, 04:37 PM
All the girls' hair are fixed!! Well worth the update :p

Gr3g
12-16-2014, 04:50 PM
I'm on iOS. I'm still a Goodfella, and I don't have the class upgrade button.

Well good for you i'm on Andorid so :rolleyes: that's what it does/what i'm talking about.
http://youtu.be/yjTb47JOCQE

DannyD
12-16-2014, 05:05 PM

Hi Oracle, thanks for the response. I can only get in to my mini account, so there is no way for me to link my main account to Game Center. If I could get the main restored, I could care less about my mini. I have sent a ticket with all details, player IDs, etc. Is that enough to have this resolved eventually, or should I do something else?

fat quacker
12-16-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi Oracle, thanks for the response. I can only get in to my mini account, so there is no way for me to link my main account to Game Center. If I could get the main restored, I could care less about my mini. I have sent a ticket with all details, player IDs, etc. Is that enough to have this resolved eventually, or should I do something else?

you dont need to link your main account to game center. you can link using your mini and your main account should show up in your account list.

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 05:22 PM
you dont need to link your main account to game center. you can link using your mini and your main account should show up in your account list.

It should, but it doesn't. I'm having the exact same issue as DannyD. There is no way to get our main account back without accessing it, and we can't access it as things stand. Need someone from Gree to manually restore it but their support team are unable to comprehend that. Their response to me was it's a lag, like hell it is! Must have been another random copy paste answer they selected, which had absolutely nothing to do with what I mentioned to them.

Weasel
12-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Taking this derailment back on track.

Known issue:

In the rival profiles where it lists "# of mafia members" and "# of weapons", the numbers displayed are your own numbers and have absolutely nothing to do with the rival's profile.

For example, I load the game and immediately open my own profile and see 500 mafia and 25000 weapons. Every rival I visit has the exact same number of weapons as me, and every rival also lists mafia size at 500, even the ones I visited specifically because the rivals list showed their mafia size at fewer than 450.

To exacerbate that issue, these rivals are defending with greater than 500 mafia. That should not be possible, rergardless of any game mechanics changes, because the rivals in question do not have that many mafia members with which to defend.

DannyD
12-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Taking this derailment back on track.

Thread is called known issues with the new update... That's what this is, a known issue. I think given we all invest time and money here, as players, we should be more supportive of one another with our issues with this game... Imagine you couldn't access your account. It's tough, man.

Weasel
12-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Thread is called known issues with the new update... That's what this is, a known issue. I think given we all invest time and money here, as players, we should be more supportive of one another with our issues with this game... Imagine you couldn't access your account. It's tough, man.

That issue does not directly relate to this update. Is it an issue? Yes. Is it specifically caused by this update or any changes implemented with it? No.

There is a recent/current thread on the subject and your issue is better discussed there.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103075-Urgent-help-needed!-Crime-city-and-crime-city-HD-on-iPad

aarondavidsdad
12-16-2014, 05:55 PM
He's a condescending jack wad. That's his deal. He's good at playing the part. Best to ignore his @$$ hattery.

RuckusXsuckuR
12-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Update 6.0 revamped the way battles work. The new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their attack stats. It also takes the defender's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their defense stats. We are working on getting this information better displayed in-game, but that means that for now, you will have to take into consideration how much attack stat your opponent has in addition to their defense.

Whoever came up with this idea is soft in the head. Basically, only top 10 teams will have a chance to beat up my mini. If both attack and def are called into play, there is no longer attack and defense. It should be called stat. You've taken hundreds of hours and in some cases thousands of dollars worth of work and tossed it into the garbage.

mr.c
12-16-2014, 06:37 PM
If both attack and def are called into play, there is no longer attack and defense. It should be called stat. You've taken hundreds of hours and in some cases thousands of dollars worth of work and tossed it into the garbage.

Bump that.......

HavingFun
12-16-2014, 07:03 PM
I lol'd .....

Hulkzy
12-16-2014, 07:42 PM

Don't bother wasting your time replying to Weasel. All he does is look for confrontation with everyone on here. In his world, if it isn't an issue for him then it isn't an issue. Our accounts worked perfectly fine until we were forced to update, so his ridiculous statement that this issue isn't due to the update, let's just say his name describes him perfectly well.

TheOracle
12-16-2014, 07:45 PM
There is a display bug on Android regarding the Goodfella class. Players will see that they're not listed as Goodfella class though they will still receive the boosts that they should have from the Goodfella class.

justjon
12-16-2014, 07:54 PM
The formatting on the profile screen is atrocious. Please add commas to the formatting of attack, defense, iph, etc...

This. Good lord, what do we need to do to get some commas added in here?!?!?

Weasel
12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Don't bother wasting your time replying to Weasel. All he does is look for confrontation with everyone on here. In his world, if it isn't an issue for him then it isn't an issue. Our accounts worked perfectly fine until we were forced to update, so his ridiculous statement that this issue isn't due to the update, let's just say his name describes him perfectly well.

Multiple accounts on one Apple device was a glitch/bug. Just because it "worked perfectly fine" doesn't mean it was supposed to function the way it was.

Lost accounts caused by the new update are one thing, but nobody who had multiple accounts on a single iDevice PRIOR to 6.0 are having an issue caused by this update. It is still an issue, but it is a separate issue that has no business cluttering up a thread intended to give Gree a list that is quick to find and easy to peruse.

You started this thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103075-Urgent-help-needed!-Crime-city-and-crime-city-HD-on-iPad), I strongly encourage you to return to it.

cooch
12-16-2014, 08:16 PM
I agree, collect all button should NOT collect robbed buildings. That's just dumb.

Remember it took them over 2 years to get a collect all. And previous guy in charge said couldn't be done. A gift horse if u want to not retrieve robbed bldgs.

Green Drake
12-16-2014, 08:16 PM
Actually the new update makes it easier to manage two accounts on the same device. If it was a glitch or bug why would they simplify the process?

cooch
12-16-2014, 08:23 PM
This will be an interesting war fixed or not....

Weasel
12-16-2014, 08:28 PM
Actually the new update makes it easier to manage two accounts on the same device. If it was a glitch or bug why would they simplify the process?

They added a feature to level the playing field. Android devices can have multiple users per device, and each user can have its own Crime City account. The iOS SD/HD versions were bugged, allowing some people to have multiple accounts on one device, but they still had to go through the account transfer process to move accounts between devices. This was unfair for players whom, A) did not own an iDevice capable of running CCHD, and/or B) had an iDevice running both versions and were unable to have multiple accounts.

The new update makes it easier to access multiple accounts from a single device, but prior to that there was an unfair advantage for some players and it was something over which Gree had no control. They have control of it now, and have hopefully managed to actually do something in the process that will reduce ticket volume and increase customer support productivity.

BrisingrBoss
12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Remember it took them over 2 years to get a collect all. And previous guy in charge said couldn't be done. A gift horse if u want to not retrieve robbed bldgs.

I really dont see the big deal about it collecting robbed buildings. at the end of the day you would have to manually collect them if you want to do it one by one, dont use the darn button

JakeCullen
12-17-2014, 01:13 AM
With all due respect to gree devs and mods, I hope you could find a way to put a day or two without missions, events etc...and put your updates/changes in place..and maybe mobilize your events when you performed a road test for your changes...it seems kind of unfair for the paying players to somewhat burn gold and end up disappointed..just saying :-)

RAMNUTS
12-17-2014, 01:55 AM
I can not use or see the new pvp tool, I do not have the "collect all" money button, I can no longer atk/rob someone with stats LOWER than myself... If you fix these then maybe I will post the other ones next! Whencan we expect these to be fixed and did you not test this before release?

-Batman-
12-17-2014, 02:20 AM
Well with this dumb move over attacking and robbing. I thank you Gree at least I will start saving real money instead of wasting it over battle weekends. No way I will spend gold when I don't have any chance winning fights

smokey77
12-17-2014, 02:24 AM
For some reason everytime I hit the menu button it rotates my screen the opposite way for me . Also , I have one accomplice but can`t see anyway of buying more or arming the one I have :confused:

sister morphine
12-17-2014, 02:38 AM
For some reason everytime I hit the menu button it rotates my screen the opposite way for me . Also , I have one accomplice but can`t see anyway of buying more or arming the one I have :confused:
I'm not aware of anything to arm then with having dropped yet. Maybe part of the "expansion pack"?

sister morphine
12-17-2014, 03:20 AM
I really dont see the big deal about it collecting robbed buildings. at the end of the day you would have to manually collect them if you want to do it one by one, dont use the darn button
There's good reasons why you might not want to collect robbed buildings - if you're resetting your hood, maybe if the robbed buildings are those irritating ones with stupid collection cycles that you prefer to leave robbed rather than have them taken by a leech. ;)

Nighteg
12-17-2014, 03:41 AM

The emphasis here is AT THE END OF THE DAY. Which means most of my day i need to avoid this huge button.

smokey77
12-17-2014, 03:43 AM
I`ve got several buildings like that , that I collect every other cycle like the haunted church and vinnies chopshop for example . The ability to reset these timers to a time that suits me on robbed buildings is crucial to these types of buildings otherwise I might as well just sell them .

General Dudus
12-17-2014, 05:36 AM
Can i link my game from droid to iOS so that i can switch games on my iPhone like i do from my iPad or do i have to move game from droid device to a iOS device first so when i change player on iOS to the droid acct and switch back player is back on droid device

Max Power
12-17-2014, 06:22 AM
It's really dumb as designed because I want etc etc etc

It's not dumb just because it doesn't suit your playing style. This game wasn't built just for you. As you can see by this thread, it's about 50/50.

See above.

I think the button in MW is useless to me because usually it will collect about two of my 20 building. Doesn't mean it's dumb, just means it doesn't suit my playing style.

Gr3g
12-17-2014, 06:34 AM
It's not dumb just because it doesn't suit your playing style. This game wasn't built just for you. As you can see by this thread, it's about 50/50.

You'll never get through to him lol

I think the button in MW is useless to me because usually it will collect about two of my 20 building. Doesn't mean it's dumb, just means it doesn't suit my playing style.

I think sometime in the near future after this mess is fixed up Gree should let you chose how the button works, to collect all buildings like the button says or collect only the buildings that aren't robbed and make the button useless. I for one think that "Collect All" button should collect all :rolleyes:

aarondavidsdad
12-17-2014, 06:38 AM
Did I miss something on the collect all button? Is it mandatory to use? Maybe I got a bad update because I can still collect my buildings one at a time maintaining any collection strategy I have chosen execute.

Nighteg
12-17-2014, 06:52 AM

See above.

I don't mind not using this button, except that it's huge and stuck in the middle of my screen. Now every time i collect, i also need to try and avoid it.

smokey77
12-17-2014, 06:55 AM
I don't mind not using this button, except that it's huge and stuck in the middle of my screen. Now every time i collect, i also need to try and avoid it.

Its obviously just one of the fun new features The Oracle thinks we will all grow to love :rolleyes: I`m surprised they didn`t stick 3 or 4 buy gold buttons behind it .

Nighteg
12-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Not sure if mentioned, but when you go on android to Syndicate > Members > Profile, some of the stats are not displayed correctly, such as IPH, mafia atk, mafia def and #of weapons.
When you watch someone's profile from an iOS, you see his mafia ID.
The guy in the pic should have over 300m atk and over 60m IPH:
http://i.imgur.com/flGgmoA.jpg

Weasel
12-17-2014, 08:32 AM

The thing is, this feature would fit my playing style just fine if I could use it the way I would like to. As it stands, I have to avoid a giant red button in the middle of my screen every time I open the game.

It would take some serious ignorance to believe this game was made just for me, but it is not ideal for Gree to release shiny new features that are only going to be used by some because they designed it so that it is only half useful or completely without purpose for others.

I'm fine not using the collect all button, I never needed it before and not being able to use it now won't change much. The only change is that there is now a large section of the HUD that I have to consciously avoid touching. That is not more convenient than simply tapping slow enough to avoid issues caused by lag. :rolleyes:

Max Power
12-17-2014, 09:35 AM
The size of the button is a fair complaint. Seems a lot bigger than the MW one.

And for the record, most Gree features and strategies are not meant for all. There are a lot of ways to play this game.

Weasel
12-17-2014, 09:46 AM
The size of the button is a fair complaint. Seems a lot bigger than the MW one.

And for the record, most Gree features and strategies are not meant for all. There are a lot of ways to play this game.

Any and all features involving the HUD should be intended to be universally useful. This button is of little to no use for many and, unlike the news feature which is equally useful to all even though some do not use it, "collect all" cannot be dismissed/removed from the display.

So in order for the current design to not be considered dumb, it needs to be more user friendly. I have previously stated two viable solutions that I believe would make this feature more universally useful while keeping most if not all people content about it.

SilentAssassin
12-17-2014, 10:25 AM
If this collect all feature was supposed to be the same as in MW, then it's a bug.
In MW, the collect all button won't collect from robbed buildings, you have to collect those manually.

Edit: Perhaps the list can include "The collect all button collects robbed buildings as well?"

And maybe have it as a question mark until a mod can confirm if this is a bug or if this is how it will be.

Sorry I got to this post so late. I've made the addition to the list.
It's not exactly a bug in itself (at least I think it isn't :D ), but it is a known issue that players are having with the button not following a desired functionality and it's very hard to avoid the collect all button.

Weasel
12-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Sorry I got to this post so late. I've made the addition to the list.
It's not exactly a bug in itself (at least I think it isn't :D ), but it is a known issue that players are having with the button not following a desired functionality and it's very hard to avoid the collect all button.

I see in your updated list of "potential solutions" you've mentioned relocating the button. There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.

Dertin
12-17-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm lvl 188, 520m atk, 280m def.
My rival list has always had players in the level range 160-215

Today I've been robbed by D!VA, a lvl 250, 2.8 BIL atk, 946m def.
Gree, I think is a little bit extreme.... LOL

SilentAssassin
12-17-2014, 11:56 AM
I see in your updated list of "potential solutions" you've mentioned relocating the button. There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.

Added it to the list

Please feel free to keep the constructive feedback coming!

Gr3g
12-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Having a problem with Raid boss not working it was working at first but after this morning it won't let me hit the game just crashes/restarts when i hit the "FIGHT" button one thing that is actually starting to piss me off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FknT5lPhdJE&feature=youtu.be

And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it works for like 2 hits and it goes back to being crap again

SilentAssassin
12-17-2014, 12:18 PM
An additional thing I have found is there is no "remove accomplice from kingpin" button

therealbengie
12-17-2014, 12:20 PM
all you guys crying about wasted money make me laugh, this isn't the first time!! how about back when stats were under 60k generally and we spent gold to get a 1k item and were content at 50k stats at level 200, how do you think we felt when stat inflation kicked in and we became helpless targets against new players?

basically if you like the game play it and shut up, learn to roll with the punches rather than throw your toys out the pram and cry like a baby!

SilentAssassin
12-17-2014, 12:24 PM
For your post above, I was one of those players that have seen all the stat inflations to date.

All I'm trying to do is make sure the real issues get looked at by GREE while having constructive feedback given from the community.

Multiple issues stated in this thread have already been fixed and GREE has been working quicker than usual.

cooch
12-17-2014, 12:38 PM
For your post above, I was one of those players that have seen all the stat inflations to date.

All I'm trying to do is make sure the real issues get looked at by GREE while having constructed feedback given from the community.

Multiple issues stated in this thread have already been fixed and GREE has been working quicker than usual.

Yep it's about fixing real issues. Would help if bozos told us what real changes are so we can spend less time frustrated amd focus on real flaws. The AMA will just add to player frustration. Free players it doesn't matter. Gold players for gree it does. The current path of gree enlightenment is conducive to finding alternative apps or joining others that have.

Weasel
12-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Yep it's about fixing real issues. Would help if bozos told us what real changes are so we can spend less time frustrated amd focus on real flaws. The AMA will just add to player frustration. Free players it doesn't matter. Gold players for gree it does. The current path of gree enlightenment is conducive to finding alternative apps or joining others that have.

"Free" players are all potential future customers. It is not in Gree's best interest to dismiss any of their concerns as irrelevant or not mattering. Many issues affect all players equally, whether they pay Gree or not, and it is reasonable for a player of any status to expect such issues to be corrected.

Another issue I have found is after loading a rival's hood it sometimes takes an additional 10-60 seconds to load their avatar. Minor issue, but still something I have not experienced prior to 6.0 which leads me to believe here is a connection.

I've noticed mafia numbers listed in rival profiles appear to now be correct, however, the number of weapons displayed is still the number from your own profile.

Morgz
12-17-2014, 02:09 PM

All I'm trying to do is make sure the real issues get looked at by GREE while having constructive feedback given from the community.

Good thread and good job re-directing conversation back to topic time and time again. I'm guilty of venting on here every now and then, but this thread has given me hope that issues will be addressed in one form another. Another thing to remember, the changes, good or bad, are the same for all of us. That makes the "dislikes" of the update easier to tolerate

Max Power
12-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Another issue I have found is after loading a rival's hood it sometimes takes an additional 10-60 seconds to load their avatar. Minor issue, but still something I have not experienced prior to 6.0 which leads me to believe here is a connection.

It takes your rival toon 10-60 seconds to fix their hair for battle. Beauty comes at a cost.

Carloco
12-17-2014, 04:39 PM
MR. Engram..... Is there a new ETA on the new expansion. Kinda excited for the new building that is coming.

Vince Tempel
12-17-2014, 08:06 PM
When I rob buidings it now charges up to three to attempt the rob. Is this somthing new or a bug.

triple OG
12-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Update 6.0 revamped the way battles work. The new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their attack stats. It also takes the defender's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their defense stats.
Can you explain how a player attack and defense added together is 200mill less than my attack and I still lose?

CatDor
12-17-2014, 11:39 PM
Ya cause new pvp doesn't seem to use mods.

Outrage
12-18-2014, 03:30 AM
Why not make the "Collect All" button operate in two states. Click once, it collects all buildings that have not been robbed, click a second time it collects all robbed buildings. This should satisfy most players.

dirkk
12-18-2014, 06:28 AM
There is a problem with screen rotation. It keeps reset to original position when we rotate it 180deg on android.

smokey77
12-18-2014, 06:44 AM
There is a problem with screen rotation. It keeps reset to original position when we rotate it 180deg on android.

Yeah I noticed this yesterday it resets everytime I press the menu button

Morgz
12-18-2014, 07:22 AM
Can you explain how a player attack and defense added together is 200mill less than my attack and I still lose?

This is a perfect example of how this either has to be a huge mistake, or some very detailed explanation needs to happen. I understand they are saying there is a new way of calculating pvp battles, but as it stands now, they have pretty much ended PVP for now. No one in either of the syns I play in is currently even attempting to rob or attack, and judging from talk on Line and Kakao, that's pretty much consensus across the board. Very few are robbing / attacking with this new system because it makes no sense with regards to what we are used to, and no one really understands how it does work.

-Batman-
12-18-2014, 07:39 AM
This is a perfect example of how this either has to be a huge mistake, or some very detailed explanation needs to happen. I understand they are saying there is a new way of calculating pvp battles, but as it stands now, they have pretty much ended PVP for now. No one in either of the syns I play in is currently even attempting to rob or attack, and judging from talk on Line and Kakao, that's pretty much consensus across the board. Very few are robbing / attacking with this new system because it makes no sense with regards to what we are used to, and no one really understands how it does work.its the same in my sync, players have built up characters for fighting and robbing and have invested high sums of real cash to get there stats up. And now they loose against players who have invested next to nothing into the game

Max Power
12-18-2014, 08:14 AM
I seem to be getting robbed by the same cast of characters as always.

SilentAssassin
12-18-2014, 08:31 AM
This is a perfect example of how this either has to be a huge mistake, or some very detailed explanation needs to happen. I understand they are saying there is a new way of calculating pvp battles, but as it stands now, they have pretty much ended PVP for now. No one in either of the syns I play in is currently even attempting to rob or attack, and judging from talk on Line and Kakao, that's pretty much consensus across the board. Very few are robbing / attacking with this new system because it makes no sense with regards to what we are used to, and no one really understands how it does work.

That specific example has the "-1" beside the accomplice defence for the defender
If you read in my original first post, I posted that issue was fixed and PVP is working slightly better now in relation to when that issue was abroad.

Robbing is still hard, but they did make it slighly easier now in relation to when they had that -1 up

Weasel
12-18-2014, 08:31 AM
I seem to be getting robbed by the same cast of characters as always.

That's not really an issue with the new update then, now is it? :p

Morgz
12-18-2014, 08:45 AM
That specific example has the "-1" beside the accomplice defence for the defender
If you read in my original first post, I posted that issue was fixed and PVP is working slightly better now in relation to when that issue was abroad.

Robbing is still hard, but they did make it slighly easier now in relation to when they had that -1 upYes I read your original post. I still think a much more detailed explanation is in order. It seems that you understand how works, and that's great. I do not, and neither do a lot of other folks. Yes, I see the "-1" by the defenders "DEF from accomplices assigned to enemy mafia". But I also see that "Kingpin power" for BOTH players is 1, and the attacker's mafia attack is tremendously larger than then defender's mafia defense. I also realize that both mafia attack and defense are now factored...but what I do not know, is how we are supposed to see any of this before robbing (maybe we aren't supposed to) and how we get the "-1" on our own profiles, and how to overcome (if possible) the "-1" on defender's stats.

I'm probably going to be fine with the change, but I think Gree has really failed us in implementing this system without proper explanation of how it all works. Again, it's great that you seem to understand. And maybe some others do too. But I'm telling you there is a vast majority of players that don't know what the heck is going on, and this has therefore killed a big aspect of the game, at least temporarily.

cookamoo
12-18-2014, 11:14 AM
When I open a fellow syndicate member's profile under the members tab, their stats are all screwed up. What would normally be 220 mil attack, is showing 3000. Same for all other values. A few times it just showed the last individual I robbed profile, when I tried to view a syndicate member profile.

Wardaddy
12-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Dear Gree,

Can you please answer my emails or Ticket or do something.

cooch
12-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Yes I read your original post. I still think a much more detailed explanation is in order. It seems that you understand how works, and that's great. I do not, and neither do a lot of other folks. Yes, I see the "-1" by the defenders "DEF from accomplices assigned to enemy mafia". But I also see that "Kingpin power" for BOTH players is 1, and the attacker's mafia attack is tremendously larger than then defender's mafia defense. I also realize that both mafia attack and defense are now factored...but what I do not know, is how we are supposed to see any of this before robbing (maybe we aren't supposed to) and how we get the "-1" on our own profiles, and how to overcome (if possible) the "-1" on defender's stats.

I'm probably going to be fine with the change, but I think Gree has really failed us in implementing this system without proper explanation of how it all works. Again, it's great that you seem to understand. And maybe some others do too. But I'm telling you there is a vast majority of players that don't know what the heck is going on, and this has therefore killed a big aspect of the game, at least temporarily.

Beta testers have a better idea. Unless this wasn't beta tested. I doubt that

triple OG
12-18-2014, 01:15 PM

Robbing is still hard, but they did make it slighly easier now in relation to when they had that -1 upI don't believe that "the new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration." Because if that was the case, how is it possible for someone whose total stats are weaker than my attack and I still lose... That's why I believe that they revamped the game play and put everyone on a even playing field, and that's it's base solely on your kingpin status and mafia alliance.

CatDor
12-18-2014, 01:39 PM
I've said this already but I believe it's just your raw stats no mods now for pvp

SilentAssassin
12-18-2014, 04:42 PM
I think this new system could be good as long as they loosen up the factor at which you can win a rob
A direct attack should be harder to do than a rob but players shouldn't be so defensively sound or it takes away the robbing aspect we all love

The system is what many players have asked for, to make Defense and stats in general relevant... But GREE has seemed to have gone slightly overboard
An adjustment needs to be made gree, in all platforms.
Your long term players on this forum know what we are talking about. Don't say that the system is fine if it's greatly disliked by the general population of players.

Do some tweaking and loosen up some parameters because if it does work as designed these parameters are too high

cooch
12-18-2014, 06:05 PM
I think this new system could be good as long as they loosen up the factor at which you can win a rob
A direct attack should be harder to do than a rob but players shouldn't be so defensively sound or it takes away the robbing aspect we all love

The system is what many players have asked for, to make Defense and stats in general relevant... But GREE has seemed to have gone slightly overboard
An adjustment needs to be made gree, in all platforms.
Your long term players on this forum know what we are talking about. Don't say that the system is fine if it's greatly disliked by the general population of players.

Do some tweaking and loosen up some parameters because if it does work as designed these parameters are too high

Like I said will be an interesting war

-Batman-
12-18-2014, 06:23 PM
Thought rivals list was roughly players with equal stats.
All I seem to be seeing in 100m to 400m def while my Attack is only 74m

Weasel
12-18-2014, 06:27 PM
Thought rivals list was roughly players with equal stats.
All I seem to be seeing in 100m to 400m def while my Attack is only 74m

Seems that for some people's rivals list, Gree completely forgot about a little thing called stat modifiers.

Morgz
12-18-2014, 07:57 PM
I just wasted a half hour of my time searching hoods in my rival list. No exaggeration, no lie, over 35 hoods checked (I quit counting) and not one single rob-able or attack able rival. They have temporarily killed pvp for me. I have no problem with it being more difficult. I do have a problem with it being futile.

Gree'so refusal to even acknowledge this or attempt to explain this is embarassing at best. I'm losing interest now.

-Batman-
12-19-2014, 12:33 AM
L
I just wasted a half hour of my time searching hoods in my rival list. No exaggeration, no lie, over 35 hoods checked (I quit counting) and not one single rob-able or attack able rival. They have temporarily killed pvp for me. I have no problem with it being more difficult. I do have a problem with it being futile.

Gree'so refusal to even acknowledge this or attempt to explain this is embarassing at best. I'm losing interest now.

^^^^

Same here first time my Stamina has sat there full. If this is the way forward roll on when I can remove stamina skill points

Emperor886
12-19-2014, 12:58 AM
I may have missed it in all of the posts, but I didn't see anyone mentioning the fact that when we rob people we are now charged anywhere from 1 to 3 stamina points.

Level 7 Bloody Barber, 1 point
Level 3 Haunted Church, 2 points
Level 8 Snack Shack, 3 points

Weasel
12-19-2014, 02:15 AM
I may have missed it in all of the posts, but I didn't see anyone mentioning the fact that when we rob people we are now charged anywhere from 1 to 3 stamina points.

Level 7 Bloody Barber, 1 point
Level 3 Haunted Church, 2 points
Level 8 Snack Shack, 3 points

That has no relation to this update. It began in July, long before 6.0 was released, and only affects the last 8 LTBs. So every LTB since Snack Attack.

It almost started in March with Vinnie's Chop Shop, but that was later reverted to the standard 1 stamina per hit.

For the eight most recent LTBs, levels 1-5 require 2 stamina and levels 6-10 require 3 stamina.

Nighteg
12-19-2014, 02:25 AM
My guess is the 3 stamina is for type A buildings.
Even though i think it's dumb, since it reduces PVP overall.

Morgz
12-19-2014, 04:54 AM
Besides as it stands now, the vast majority don't need to worry about stamina points anymore as they have essentially killed pvp activity. Again, I'm all for changing it to be more difficult, but this change has made it close to impossible. All this info and calculations they posted in the AMA is neato, but it's also pointless when your rivals list is 95% full of rivals that are easily twice as strong if not stronger.

smokey77
12-19-2014, 06:26 AM
Why isn`t this affecting everyone then ? I don`t rob for profit I usually only rob to summon bosses or get boxes , but I`ve been through my rivals list a few times now and there is no difference , the odd high stat player but most are either similar or below me in stats and I am able to rob them as before . Is this only affecting people with monster stats or what ? I`m level 172 with 6m atk/def

Max Power
12-19-2014, 06:27 AM
but as it stands now, they have pretty much ended PVP for now.

and this has therefore killed a big aspect of the game, at least temporarily.

They have temporarily killed pvp for me.

Besides as it stands now, the vast majority don't need to worry about stamina points anymore as they have essentially killed pvp activity.

So what you're saying is........

Morgz
12-19-2014, 08:17 AM
http://listia.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/3d38ebf13dd7962d75d1/medium.jpg

Well, it's in important point! :)

at least temporarily :p

RAMNUTS
12-20-2014, 08:57 AM
Verses players that have lower numbers or equal numbers than me! Are you going to correct this?

SilentAssassin
12-20-2014, 12:08 PM

Display

• Cannot 20-0 someone by clicking the Player in their hood, it will display "too beat up" after attacking the rival and winning one single time. Any further attempts are void from the hood view screen.
Temp fix idea from a forum member: I can click on the attack link in the right side display and get the remaining 19 hits in that way, just have to hit and watch the PVP screen open and close after each hit. More time consuming, but at least this way is working, otherwise I'm not allowed to hit more then once. Happy gaming, Mate.

Transfer Issues

User Interface
• Collect All button is oversized, in the way and serves a purpose for only 50% of CC, the other 50% don't use it, but it's semi impossible to avoid.

•Option to turn it off
•Place it right next to "xxxx hood's" banner and resize it to it's width to make it appealing
•Option to indicate button functionality IE, collect all unrobbed buildings or collect robbed as well
There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.

I've cleaned up the list a bit after fixes
Please keep posting any issues you may find with the current version of CC being used

Ideally when we are all finished we should have a list gree pegs away at, and once gree does that I'll take the issues off the list one by one
Let's hope we can get a cleaner, better running crime city !

riri112
12-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Absolutely horrible to change entire game like this after we have spent so much money on this game. Completely unacceptable!

1mystery
12-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Ugh. More issues. Wake me when it's fixed

quityourwhining
12-20-2014, 06:38 PM
why is the kingpin useless?7096

awwgehjdr
12-20-2014, 06:54 PM
why is the kingpin useless?7096

Its not useless, but the second category (accomplices) is worth more and you have nothing in that category so you lost.

quityourwhining
12-20-2014, 07:03 PM
i'm dominating him on top and it's 37 to 0 on the bottom. only 1 to 0 in the middle. like i said, it's useless. better to not equip any at all and leave them in the middle if that's the case.

awwgehjdr
12-20-2014, 07:15 PM
i'm dominating him on top and it's 37 to 0 on the bottom. only 1 to 0 in the middle. like i said, it's useless. better to not equip any at all and leave them in the middle if that's the case.

Its best to leave the kingpin and accomplices as even as possible. Putting them all to one side will make you lose. Most of the time, you need to win in 2/3 of the categories with an exception of having 0 in any of the categories. Unfortunately, it doesn't show your opponent's attack so you have no way of knowing which categories you lost in.

Having a 0 in any of the 3 categories is pretty much an auto lose unless your opponent also does but in your case, the accomplices is worth more than kingpin so you lost.

Veteran247
12-21-2014, 09:55 AM

Display
• Attack/ Rob screen doesn't show attack AND defence parameters which are both of influence now

Transfer Issues

User Interface

•Option to turn it off

I keep getting this error msg every cpl minutes I'm in the game " The game is close for maintenance, please try again later". Anybody else with this issue. Im on android

kimberleyj
12-21-2014, 06:09 PM
well done gree you have just killed off a reason why to rob and attack . most people can't rob/attack now ,i don't get robbed very often and i used to get robbed all the time . why do you think we would want to use a calculator just to rob or attack people? . the whole reason why def mods was so much harder to get was so most people had a target when war was on meaning more gold would be spent , who is going to spend gold attacking people they might not win against ? (apart from top 10 teams which isn't even 1% of cc ).

If i was new and joined cc i would be so confussed and i would just quit straight away. I am going to say it again change it back . How many people have you seen saying how great this new change is (not counting having all accounts on once device , collect all and wig fix) ?. How many of your paying customers said they want you to change the way fighting and robbing works?, you know the ones that pay gree's wages and keep them from working at places like mcdonalds?.

Most top 75 teams get faced against top 10 teams in war, how are they going to be able to find a target?.

OliverSchepers77
12-22-2014, 08:58 AM
well done gree you have just killed off a reason why to rob and attack . most people can't rob/attack now ,i don't get robbed very often and i used to get robbed all the time . why do you think we would want to use a calculator just to rob or attack people? . the whole reason why def mods was so much harder to get was so most people had a target when war was on meaning more gold would be spent , who is going to spend gold attacking people they might not win against ? (apart from top 10 teams which isn't even 1% of cc ).

If i was new and joined cc i would be so confussed and i would just quit straight away. I am going to say it again change it back . How many people have you seen saying how great this new change is (not counting having all accounts on once device , collect all and wig fix) ?. How many of your paying customers said they want you to change the way fighting and robbing works?, you know the ones that pay gree's wages and keep them from working at places like mcdonalds?.

Most top 75 teams get faced against top 10 teams in war, how are they going to be able to find a target?.

I straight away love the new update. All things coming around, so I again play and spend a lot of gold right now to get the accompliances - I was stuck at low stats, no it's time to work my way back to the top

jbplaya101
12-22-2014, 05:22 PM
The only good update was the collect all button so far you guys have royally messed this game up I'm losing to people I shouldn't be

Konan-Barbarian
12-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Starting with this version.

I play with my android plugged in and the screen in horizontal with the top of phone to the right. Plays fine except when I hit the menu button, like for banking, the menu comes up upside down. I have to flip phone forward off my desk so the tilt sensor is detected and the menu rotates back to correct orientation. It's just annoying.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-27-2014, 04:59 AM
Have a suggestion, where more people will probably enjoy.
As we should all know, there's three types,
- Stats
-Mafia Accomplice
-Kingpins
All three types have attack/defence where all are important facters. Anyway, my suggestion is instead of the stat category being YOUR att vs RIVALS defence and YOUR defence vs RIVALS attack, it should be the same way as before, but only for the Stats category.
That would be YOUR att vs RIVALS defence. So that it is at least fair to the players, then...for the next two categorys it should stay the same way as they are atm, because as weeks go by we can be more creative with how we use Mafia accomplices and kingpins. So that means, that both of these categories would be, YOUR att vs RIVALS defence and YOUR defence vs RIVALS attack.
I do understand, how it is becoming a more strategic game, but the new algorithms will not work out, especially for the stats category.
All I'm suggesting is that the, Stats category is back to normal. But the other two stay the same.

Johrei
12-30-2014, 08:57 AM
why have you made this game worse ?,change it back to how it was . what is the point of stam now that you can't rob or attack alot of players?. Why would people spend gold on wars now , seen as the is a high chance you would loose. What is the point in this change ?, did you even ask players if they want this change ? ,the people that pay your wages . People have paid for these stats , what is the point of paying for stronger stats when it seems stats no longer matter?.

this game only has grace for those who are rich, I'm stop playing slowly, no longer can do anything in this game if not with gold!

Babytway
12-30-2014, 10:32 AM
this accomplice crap sucks, get it together GREE and either get rid of it or revamp it

SilentAssassin
01-01-2015, 09:23 PM
GREE, since your last AMA has the algorithm changed? More and more it seems like the algorithm is being altered as we go

What used to make sence yesterday doesn't make sence today. Figure of speech but that's currently what's going on.

Could a GREE mod please shed some light on this matter ?

Weasel
01-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Could a GREE mod please shed some light on this matter ?

This far in, the sudden introduction of light would be a shock to the system for all us mushrooms. Better to just keep eating the stuff with the lights off. You've seen how the recent AMA sessions have gone.

Winnson
01-02-2015, 04:38 AM
This new system is Ebola

Weasel
01-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Is this new? When doing map jobs I earn the XP stated in the job description, but the next time my game contacts the server I get anywhere from dozens to hundreds of "bonus" XP added on top of what I just earned.

I don't really care, I mean, this buggy game sucks harder than my Dyson, but I found an issue that possibly did not exist prior to the 6.0 update and thought I'd bring it up.

Winnson
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
What‘s the difference between a demolition expert and a driver, and why are there so many duplicate accomplices already?

gunny22
01-23-2015, 02:33 PM
Not sure this a "mass cc" issue, but sometimes the Collect All button returns 0. I think it happens when I lost my internet connection.

Cannot Connect To Server
01-30-2015, 07:58 AM
collect all button is same in cc and mw...it does not always collect all.

so many bugs in new update.

no point adding. gree dont read it.

smokey77
01-30-2015, 10:43 AM
I don`t know if this is just since an update , but I had someone join my syn and I can view their stats but they are not accurate and don`t show up recent event prizes or any bought items etc and the stats are the same as when the guy joined :confused:

SilentAssassin
02-03-2015, 01:20 PM

War Issue
•PA multiplying stats by 1.5X does not work as it originally did. When PA is used stats and accomplices remain the same
FIXED!

Display
FIXED
FIXED
FIXED
FIXED

Transfer Issues

User Interface

•Option to turn it off

Updated for now with the fixes!
Thanks for taking time to fix the game GREE
I'll remove the fixes as soon as they've been displayed for a while and add in new issues or old ones that are playing up in new releases

SilentAssassin
02-03-2015, 01:21 PM
I don`t know if this is just since an update , but I had someone join my syn and I can view their stats but they are not accurate and don`t show up recent event prizes or any bought items etc and the stats are the same as when the guy joined :confused:

I've noticed this as well, I'll add it in. Sorry I've been busy