PDA

View Full Version : Prizes for certain WD points

HypeTonic
12-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Yes I know that says WD points, its suppose to say BP ( Battle Points)

A teammate of mine posted this

http://i60.tinypic.com/2m4y9h0.png

I was wondering what you guys are thinking the Modern War Care Package, and what The Liberator unit has as stats and as a boost.

I personally think that The Liberator Unit will have +1 regen. Not so sure about the Care Package.

Jaded Fusion
12-15-2014, 06:46 PM
Horrible, just horrible....

To reach 6.2 billion Bp 60 person faction would need around 103m from each person. I did 500k ish wdp last wd and about 30m Bp. Even with the extra time to complete the goals its a ton of gold. Gree should lower the requirements to be more realistic.

Pidgeot
12-15-2014, 06:48 PM
I did mention they give out care packages but to faction that dont top. Also, 4 BILLION battle points??? I want to know more about this. Seems no one can reach that.

Pidgeot
12-15-2014, 06:50 PM
It also say community event so it may be the total BP gained by ALL players. This could be the first global event, something else I suggest they do a while back.

Greg76
12-15-2014, 07:26 PM
If its entire community then rewards are worthless because every player gets same thing.

HypeTonic
12-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Oh okay, I got it wrong... Its not World Domination Points.. Its Battle Points. So that still will be a challenge but no were as hard.

Bobble64
12-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Clementine can we get an explanation on this? Gets old with the screens that pop up with vague references to accomplishments required for rewards. How is this considered a community event? If it was based on faction alone wouldn't it just say faction?

bytor
12-15-2014, 08:51 PM
With the temp +5% triple strike and the extra time,should be a lot of help for some.

HypeTonic
12-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Honestly it will not be that difficult to get. 7b points with average of 30k points each attack is 233333 attacks total. With 2000 people its only 117 attacks per person. So it will be received no doubt.

Milburn Pennybags
12-15-2014, 09:17 PM
These are community rewards and community totals. To celebrate the three year anniversary of the game we thought it would be fun to do a community event that everyone can reach for together. If the total points scored by all factions in the upcoming event exceeds these totals then all participants in the event will receive these prizes.

Bndawgs
12-15-2014, 09:43 PM
These are community rewards and community totals. To celebrate the three year anniversary of the game we thought it would be fun to do a community event that everyone can reach for together. If the total points scored by all factions in the upcoming event exceeds these totals then all participants in the event will receive these prizes.

Thanks for the clarification.

SurfaceToAir
12-15-2014, 10:05 PM
There is only one!
I am in my Faction of one. Will I still be available to receive these rewards?
I normally end up with 125 wins per event.

I don't have time for Faction involvement at present.

Maestro
12-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Over 7 days and all points count looks ok. What's the final unit stats and/or bonus? Health regen?

HypeTonic
12-15-2014, 10:13 PM

Thanks for responding!
Will we be able to see the grand total in real time?
Also can we see our own faction or individual contribution to the event?

Pidgeot
12-15-2014, 10:15 PM
I hope this goes well so we can get more community events. I have a ton of ideas in mine.

steelhead
12-16-2014, 02:16 AM

So, we all get it or not. What's the fun in that? Why not have factions team up like in 10 factions to fight for it?

Danny123
12-16-2014, 03:58 AM
or sit on your booty and let others do it for you - as happens

Bndawgs
12-16-2014, 04:42 AM
I'm wondering if players will need to score a minimum amount themselves in order to receive the units

destroyer ita
12-16-2014, 06:29 AM
seems interesting.

Atego
12-16-2014, 07:48 AM

This is a really good idea and i like it. The whole Community works together to get rewards. SUP & 1 man faction could reach the same target. Together we are strong!

Web323
12-16-2014, 07:52 AM
Horrible, just horrible....

To reach 6.2 billion Bp 60 person faction would need around 103m from each person. I did 500k ish wdp last wd and about 30m Bp. Even with the extra time to complete the goals its a ton of gold. Gree should lower the requirements to be more realistic.

103 million bp would be roughly 3445 hits per player with an average of 30K bp per hit

Atego
12-16-2014, 08:08 AM
@Web323,
these are totals. Milburn Pennybags wrote:
...If the total points scored by all factions...

Veccster
12-16-2014, 08:28 AM
There should be minimums though so true campers and retirees do not get the same rewards as those who contribute. SMALL minimums though.

Vercingetorix
12-16-2014, 10:40 AM
This idea reaks of communism. Everyone shares equally. Everyone gains equally. There is a zero net effect if everyone gets the same thing.

So I can log on one time. Hit one person and Wd and share equally with the player that spends the most. Who do you want to reward. The top spender or the kid that sits on the bench.

I guess this is what we have become. Every kid who plays gets a trophy.

kmg108
12-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Quite true; however, it is important to remember that the same prizes for all do not have the same impact to all. Your previous hard work can make a single unit or bonus MUCH stronger in your inventory than in someone else's inventory.

I'm just saying.

Big John
12-16-2014, 11:34 AM
You need min attacks win or lose, not sure what they are though.

HypeTonic
12-16-2014, 02:30 PM
103 million bp would be roughly 3445 hits per player with an average of 30K bp per hit

This isn't the blue points for WD that rarely hit 390. It is the yellow points that you get to improve PvP ranks

Web323
12-16-2014, 03:11 PM
This isn't the blue points for WD that rarely hit 390. It is the yellow points that you get to improve PvP ranks

It is the yellow points and someone pointed out that it is a combined effort of all the factions.

psyconaz
12-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Sorry i didint saw you thread i think it a good idea we will finaly all
Work togther and not only the biggest team gonna have a chance to win double strike

So good job For Once gree

psyconaz
12-16-2014, 03:44 PM
New milestone rewards (facebook page)
Commanders come together and earn prizing for everyone in the MW community! The more Battle Points earned during the America Armageddon Community Event, the more prizing you'll receive!

*Participants must have more than the minimum attacks (wins or loses), so make sure you participate in the event.

Care Package includes: 5x Health Refills, 5x Energy Refill (100 E max), 5x Stamina, and 50 Gold!

EDIT: For extra clarification: This is for the community at large. This is not separating factions, individuals, etc. All of the points earned by the community (all of you playing) will be added together. Once the goal is reach, participants receive the prize.

Mila Relyt
12-16-2014, 04:22 PM
There should be minimums though so true campers and retirees do not get the same rewards as those who contribute. SMALL minimums though.

Win or lose. Campers can hit for losses so no XP. They can scout since they're probably not docbot users.

Selfproclaimed
12-16-2014, 05:11 PM
Sense it's ALL factions for 7 days, I think their is no doubt that amount of BP will be reached. So you might as well just hand out them prizes now and get it over with.

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-16-2014, 05:24 PM
BP or WD points? A decent BP total is about 10k per hit; a decent WD point total is about 325 per hit. Makes a big difference. I think Gree is referring to what we call WD points, because 4b BP would be easy to reach by the community.

Just some quick math on the last WD we seem to be able to get totals for (Panama): the top 10 factions scored enough WD points to make up about 6% of the total needed for the lowest prize

RealLoads
12-16-2014, 05:27 PM
I like the idea, but like others have mentioned there will need to be a minimum to receive the rewards. The minimum will have to be high enough so people who log on very few times during the event wont get it, but also low enough for active players, of lower rank, who don't earn as much BP per hit to be able to achieve it.

I also hope this is a hint to the return of the Faction BP Tournaments from over a year ago! :rolleyes:

psyconaz
12-16-2014, 05:27 PM
BP or WD points? A decent BP total is about 10k per hit; a decent WD point total is about 325 per hit. Makes a big difference. I think Gree is referring to what we call WD points, because 4b BP would be easy to reach by the community.

Just some quick math on the last WD we seem to be able to get totals for (Panama): the top 10 factions scored enough WD points to make up about 6% of the total needed for the lowest prize

Its battle point and yes its gonna be easy its third anniversary gift from gree this is a good idea lets hope they add more of these event i like the fact we all play together for the same objective

Also from a previous post they said the participation will be fix to 0

Commanders,

We know many are concerned about the 7 Day WD coming up and we have some additional information!

1. The overall goals for this event have not been changed. This means you will have more time to complete the goals and earn better prizing.
2. The top rewards are going to have awesome new bonuses!
3. Yes, we're introducing minimum participation, but for this event it will be set to 0! Spend time with your loved ones and don't fret.
4. For those who do participate, if certain total points milestones are hit everyone participating in the event will receive some sweet rewards. We'll have more information on this soon!

We hope this event will be more relaxing with the longer time frame for the same goals. Please let us know your experience once the event is over.

RealLoads
12-16-2014, 05:28 PM

It has been made clear that it will be BP. Not sure why some people are still confused about this..