PDA

View Full Version : Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned

Tardavic
12-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, just a quick update regarding the units that were available to purchase for 1 gold. We have removed these units from your inventory but your gold has been reimbursed. Please restart your application if you notice no change to your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

andy2
12-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Lol... you removed the units from my profiled... which of course dropped my stats back down to what they were before then... but you couldnt stop there and dropped them 3B more... please fix.

clown
12-15-2014, 06:26 PM
This is crap! Any other business would have canned the idiots responsible for the error. Instead Gree does a mass repossession and probably pats the dimwits on the back for increasing revenue.

Chris_
12-15-2014, 06:41 PM
let me check my stats. Oh wait. I can't because my game is still floating from the big 5.0 update.

Major Elvis Newton
12-15-2014, 07:01 PM
Way to go clowns. Prepare for the onslaught of complaints filed with Apple. You guys really know how to wreck a game & stomp on its ashes. So glad Gree took over for Funzio. You guys really improved things lol

Greg76
12-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Good work, i cant believe members are complaining that they couldn't glitch "cheat" their way through the game.

beerandbones22
12-15-2014, 07:19 PM
As a Droid user I must say thank you. There was only two ways to fix this take them away or offer them to all. I think you did the right thing.

{Kill Joy}
12-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Lol... you removed the units from my profiled... which of course dropped my stats back down to what they were before then... but you couldnt stop there and dropped them 3B more... please fix.

I admit I bought a few of those planes. But I am also down more than I was to start with. FL units are there. So even more of a decrease. Not complaining one bit those units are gone. Just curious to know more was taken.

andy2
12-15-2014, 08:47 PM
I admit I bought a few of those planes. But I am also down more than I was to start with. FL units are there. So even more of a decrease. Not complaining one bit those units are gone. Just curious to know more was taken.

exactly. I was ~18b before i bought the units... went up with units and FA now I'm way down to 15b

dan2407
12-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Can you now take away the trillions of cash and valor people got

Manne52
12-16-2014, 01:13 AM
I did not buy any 1 gold units and today when I logged on my Attack is down from 51B to 45B and my defence 10.5B to 7.7B >???

Whats happening GREE ???

Sir butters
12-16-2014, 01:18 AM
Hey guys, just a quick update regarding the units that were available to purchase for 1 gold. We have removed these units from your inventory but your gold has been reimbursed. Please restart your application if you notice no change to your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

You took the units and gave our gold back!! I want to give my gold to you and get my money back! Way to run a business GREE !! You guys are lower than primordial pond scum! I will be filing a complaint with Apple.

Omasbest
12-16-2014, 05:04 AM
Could the drop be the loss of the temporary bonuses? Not that I'm trying to give Gree an out, they offered nothing to those of us locked out for weeks, but I'd rather go after them for the stuff we have no doubt they messed up. After all, there is no shortage of those.

Bubseg
12-16-2014, 05:33 AM
Really guys. , yous are moaning that they gave your gold back and took the units. Lol.
Your lucky. Theyve not banned your account. For exploiting a glitch

crazeejay
12-16-2014, 05:49 AM
Boo freeking hoo....lmao

kmg108
12-16-2014, 05:50 AM
Funniest thread ever. I love the anger that glitchers display when they are caught exploiting the game in a way that wasn't intended. Did you seriously think you would keep those items? What a laugh!

Good job on the repossession, Gree.

Big John
12-16-2014, 05:55 AM
It was a man made glitch same as the tank one so you can't blame players from taking advantage.

The only ones gloating are the ones who missed out.

Tee
12-16-2014, 07:07 AM
I almost shed a tear here, almost.

If any of you guys that lost your 1 gold units are really angry and ready to throw in the towel, before you go, swing by and drop off a few gazillion of that useless cash. :)

Major Elvis Newton
12-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Really guys. , yous are moaning that they gave your gold back and took the units. Lol.

Lol really? Banned for purchasing units with gold? Getting banned would be the luckiest break for most of the old timers here.

Robespierre
12-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Like déjà vu all over again:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93393-Uber-cheap-air-unit-1-gold-bar-6k-in-stats&highlight=Gold+refunded

Same result.

You guys crack me up. Schadenfreude is the word of the day.

good gawd noooo
12-16-2014, 01:12 PM
for allt he people talking bout their stats dropping more then the gold units boost.. DUH!!!!!! don't you read the forum??? gree's fix all update screwed up that stats display. Hell I have no clue what my stats are but with the update and the equip avatar and troops it doesn't really matter.. gree totally screwed up this update the one they delayed for 2 weeks to make sure were no glitches

GGG
12-16-2014, 01:14 PM
GREE has been awful quiet today, must be working on a way to remove all that unearned money people got. 👌

smbass77
12-16-2014, 01:48 PM
no, i saw a Moderator on another thread "no harrassing or name calling in forum".

They are just staying away from the threads about the actual game ha

legalious
12-16-2014, 01:54 PM
no, i saw a Moderator on another thread "no harrassing or name calling in forum".

They are just staying away from the threads about the actual game ha

Its not like we have access to change in-game information or items.

Greeny1
12-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Its not like we have access to change in-game information or items.

Good point, let's remember it's not the moderators job to get the game right, it's the programmers and developers. This latest update could be the end of the road for MW. Once again no explanation, no advice on how to pay it, crazy losses for all who are long time players. Seems to me that this is the best time to walk away from the game, Christmas coming up, stupid fight results, it's a time for a lot to say goodbye to Gree.....way to destroy a good game.....shame

GGG
12-16-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm not going as far and saying the Arjun Tank glitch ruined the game, but it differently had an impact.
It appears GREE has no solution, so they're just gonna sweep it under the rug.

andy2
12-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Over a day gone by and no response via ticket or on here about the drop in stats. My stats were lowed by more than 3b compared to what they were BEFORE I purchased any of these units even though I got units from FA and other events in the meantime.

MoM - Krypt
12-16-2014, 11:55 PM
The Arjun Tank glitch certainly played an impact on the game. Players now have billions of cash, factions that have been trying to buy bonus for god knows how long were able to finally get them all. In some ways for the players who've been here since before Gree bought out Funzio this glitch was well deserved. I only notice people complaining if they either 1: missed out on the glitch themselves, and/or 2: their faction wasn't able to capitalize on the glitch and finish off bonus'.

Major Elvis Newton
12-17-2014, 05:19 PM
What killed the game is actually the new pvp format which practically kills years of att/def stay progress meticulously earned by long time players. The tank glitch was just a silly money grab. Most old timers have a high enough iPh to buy anything they need anyway.

beerandbones22
12-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Very true the PvP deal is a much bigger issue. Tank glitch had very little effect on me and it will have little effect on game play.

ISNOCHUS
12-18-2014, 04:41 PM
for allt he people talking bout their stats dropping more then the gold units boost.. DUH!!!!!! don't you read the forum??? gree's fix all update screwed up that stats display. Hell I have no clue what my stats are but with the update and the equip avatar and troops it doesn't really matter.. gree totally screwed up this update the one they delayed for 2 weeks to make sure were no glitches

Yeah, I've seen the comments regarding the "display issue". Rest assured that this is not the case, that is just the BS they told us. Our stats are now permanently reduced. And if they can devote resources to fixing the glitches that benefit players within a few short hours, they can do the same with the detrimental glitches that you have been dealing with. They just won't, because more players join the game every day than leave, so there's no real downside that they can see.

Turkey Bacon
12-18-2014, 05:00 PM
To think i always thought all sales were final in Game......if i accidentally purchase a crate i don't get my gold back......but i buy a gold unit and its taken away......hmmmmm

12-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Funniest thread ever. I love the anger that glitchers display when they are caught exploiting the game in a way that wasn't intended. Did you seriously think you would keep those items? What a laugh!

Good job on the repossession, Gree.

In this game there's no way to guess what's a glitch and what's a feature. I doubt if a court could accept any player ban on the basis of exploiting a glitch if GREEd hadn't put it into rules.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 01:16 AM
Court huh? Go for it.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Court huh? Go for it.

Having a down day buddy?. Don't blame ya around these parts haha. but as my great great great grandfather would say... Buck up!. That's free wisdom right there. You should right that down.

YankeePhil
12-20-2014, 07:34 AM

How is it exploiting a glitch if they offered it for sale at a set price and members purchased them for the price they were advertised for

Tee
12-20-2014, 08:27 AM
I don't think they would ban any account that took advantage of their bad pricing mistake. They took back the units and even gave the gold back which to me seems like the indicator that it was not a glitch at all. It's a done deal.

Except for all that CASH, lol, you guys enjoy upgrading those pretty new LTB's with that free cash now! Well almost free, you did have to recycle all those units with a tap tap tap tap tap tap to get it. :)