PDA

View Full Version : [Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Voting!

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:33 PM
Many thanks to all the new players joining us here on the Forums for the first time and to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design an Epic Boss Contest (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102000-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Epic-Boss-Contest). We were absolutely blown away by the number of entries, and how amazing all of them were! Because we received so many we have decided to have a Top 20 for you to vote on, rather than a Top 10! Even then the choice was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it!

Because we received so many great entries we, we will be sharing all the ORIGINAL artwork submitted for the contest in a separate thread during January.

Voting Rules:

Voting will be open until the 21st.
Please only vote once (do not create multiple accounts to vote).
The winner will be announced on the 22nd!
Prizes will be distributed by December 31st.

Please review all of them before casting your vote!

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Grux

Grux once a loveable and playful puppy until the Dark Prince who raised him to be an unruly devastating force. He leaves nothing in his path like a fiery tornado. Not even the Dark Prince could control this beast and he now roams free. So be not in his way if he comes towards your home or be prepared for death and destruction for all he leaves is ash.

http://i.imgur.com/QeI6gXf.png

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
Elements : spirit/air

http://i.imgur.com/T5pjaSb.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Tigron

Once, in days past, the tiger of the blue flame was in a massive battle with the dragon ruler of the skies. As the battle raged on, the Dark Prince came across it and had a malicious idea. Using his powers, he took the two under his control and merged them together to create a creature as deadly as it is fast and completely obedient. Now the time has come to release him upon the world to create chaos.

Type: Fire/Wind

http://i.imgur.com/HfWFwrB.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Fury Princess

Elements: Spirit/Earth

Background Story: For years the Dark Prince has kept a secret weapon in the dungeon of his castle. This secret weapon is none other than his own sister. She has broken free from her brother's dungeon and is now unleashing a fury of massive power.

Epic Boss Description: The colors of the epic boss would be mainly brown with purple. The armor would be a medieval style armor with a helmet that has purple glowing eyes. None of her skin would be showing, it would all be covered up by the armor. Earth crystals or particles would be orbiting around the waist of the Epic Boss. Her weapon would be a sword and shield with a medieval style.

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Scorpius

The dark prince ordered his alchemists to create a fearsome and brutal monster after his most fearsome warrior died in battle, his alchemists fused the dead body of the Warrior with a scorpion the result was epic......
Scorpius was born!

Elements: spirit/earth

http://i.imgur.com/Mt0ltar.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:40 PM
SUBANNAKA

Element : Spirit/Earth
Description: Subannaka is a male creature thai is half - human and half - snake, with the head, arms, and torso of a human and the body and legs of a snake.
Story: Long time ago, Subannaka was summoned by the Dark Prince as a solider for invade human kingdom. They move very fast and expert for using their claws.

http://i.imgur.com/vwyUq2H.jpg?1

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Forest Guardian

Backstory: The Forest Guardian watches over the spirits of the forest. She is a beautiful spirit who blesses adventurers who are friends of the forest. However, those who wish to harm the forest are annihilated by her spiritual magic. With her mesmerizing eyes, she has lured countless of men into the dark woods.

http://i.imgur.com/dkf0WNt.png

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Kuepid (Cupid)

Element: Fire/Air

Drops:Flaming Arrows

Background Story: Love has came and gone but Kuepid is not quite done just yet. He thinks all of February should be one big love celebration. This is not the baby that everyone thinks. He is the god of desire, love and attraction. He wont stop until everyone has found their soul mate. Don't get struck by...Kuepid

Description: Tall adult male, flowing blonde hair. Dressed in a white and red tunic with armor shoulder plates, and leather boots.A red quiver on his back. He has angel wings. He weapon is a bow with flaming arrows.

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Lycan

Story: Lycan is an evil creature, half man and half wolf that was sent from chaos, full of hatred and revenge against running behind the world. Lives by the dakened forest, full moon nights will hunt animals and humans.

Element: Spirit

Collectibles: Claws Werewolf

http://i.imgur.com/Soy0Plq.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Eagle Warrior/Cuautli

[Air/Spirit]

Anthropomorphic eagle with blue and gray feathers overall standing proud and holding a large silver spear with obsidian point, the head of the eagle should have protruding feathers in a pony tail fashion and facing upwards with the end of the feathers going back and low at a shoulder level. The feathers on its body are to represent Aztec motives.

Drop item: Eagle feather

Armor: Eagle Warrior armor

Pre-Evolved: Arm sleeves with feathers and a head piece like a baseball hat in the shape of an eagle beak with some feathers in the same pony tail fashion, shirt made of feathers with a silver chest plate and a heavy belt also in silver, plain pants with knee silver protection and talon boots, the weapon should be a jagged obsidian knife and a small shield with a tribal Aztec theme and a few feathers at the bottom.

Evolution 1: Larger feathers forming wings from the sleeves, Eagle head helmet closing at the head of the knight with the face still showing at the opening of the beak, bulkier shoulders with fluffy feathers, the knife will turn into a Dart (short lance) with the same obsidian tip maybe a little larger and the shield maintains the form but a bit larger.

Final Evo: Full body feather suit with silver belt and plates at the chest, knees and elbows but not like the Roc’s, a bit simpler. The helmet should be all around now with the blueish eyes showing within the mouth, a large banner pole comes from the back with some Aztec signs and feathers from the end, the spear will be larger now and the obsidian tip as well with the shield increasing the amount of feathers at the bottom of it.

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Ripper of Souls

Description: 3 headed quick and powerful creature. Green and Purple with plant theme. Attacks with their mouths, swiftly snapping at the players knights.

Drops: Half Green/Half Purple Oak Leaves.

Story: Ripper of Souls was once known as Saviour of Souls until the Dark Prince betrayed it by removing its soil (habitat). Now it roams the land through soil destroying everything in its path and ripping souls.

http://i.imgur.com/U7pU4xR.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Yoruba

Story: Yoruba was a peaceful man who worked as a medical shaman in a far away village. One he was conducting an experiment when he knocked over a vial and let loose a terrible plague. Many of the village people died and the elders shackled Yoruba and throw him into a nearby river. He died that day but before his tragic demise he concocted a special potion. Once every full moon Yoruba rises from the deadlands and reaks havoc on the village. He is a purplish black goul with 4 arms and a tribal headmask. His weapon of chose a wooden star and a human skull full of a mysterious liquid.

Element: Spirit/Air

Collectible: Soul Dew

http://i.imgur.com/8qkzxYB.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Creatura the Ethereal Beast

Element: Earth/ Spirit

Once a statue that was in a shrine in the forest near the kingdom, until a sorcerer that serves under the dark prince animated the statue, so he may stregthen the dark prince's army, now the knights have to vanquish the beast so that it returns to its statue form before it can get to the kingdom of darkness!

It's attack could be it bites at the player and it's special attack could be it breathes a deadly purple mist at the player
when it's defeated it could drop etheral wing pieces which looks like a piece of its wing lobes

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/344/f/3/creatura_the_ethereal_beast_by_vivere_sectam129-d89cpv2.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:50 PM
Asmanor

A long time ago, the Asmanorians lived in peace high up in the mountains. but not so long ago the Evil Prince found where they lived and ordered his army to slay them for their scales. Then one night when the dragons were asleep the Dark Prince's soldiers sneaked up and killed them in their sleep, every single one.
Except Asmanor who wasn't asleep, he were out looking for food. When he returned to his home he found all of his friends and family were gone and only blood stains left. Now he's out for revenge. Since he do not know who did this to everyone he once knew he attacks every soul he meets.

http://i.imgur.com/7qmkWx8.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Fate (Spirit)

Fate is an important ally of the Dark Prince. She is the reason he can escape from being defeated forever after you've cleared the epic stage of his dark castle. Her dark magic is strong. Once she has written in her book what will happen next, there is no way back... She is becoming sick and tired of her ally getting defeated all the time, even on herioc stage! Every plan they have made up together has seen failure, due to those knights! She wants revenge, not by helping him creating all epic bosses and other minions this time, but by herself. When a knight defeats her she will drop a piece of destinypaper. When you pick it up, maybe you will be able to create your own destiny again afterwards....

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/345/a/3/untitled_by_missteryone-d89hr6d.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Krypt

Earth/Spirit

Bio: There was once a cemetery where powerful wizards were laid to rest (most of them killed by the Dark Prince himself). Each time a wizard was buried there, what was left of his magic would be absorbed into the ground. After the 100th wizard was buried there the ground began to shake. A mystical being rose up, it was the ground itself. It fights using the combined power of all the wizards and will not rest in peace until it has gotten revenge on everyone who had anything to do with the death of each wizard.

Description: Ok, so the front of his body is dirt and mud. He has a couple of places on his head where there are holes, two small and one big, where his eyes and mouth would be, but they are just dark pits. He stands around thirty feet tall. There are a few skeleton arms sticking out of his waist area. He has no neck, his head goes straight into the rest of him. His back is covered with moss and grave stones stick out randomly. Down the middle of his back is one of those steel graveyard fences, it makes a fin on his back.

His armor is the Gravestone Mantle. It has the steel fence as a face mask and it casts a shadow over your eyes and mouth. The shoulder plates are gravestones. The shield is a gravestone with moss on the edges and the sword is a sharpened bone. The rest of it can be hardened dirt and steel fence, and the back of the armor has moss on it.

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Wisp Shaman

Element: Fire-Air

Background: There are many tales throughout the kingdom of mysterious lights guiding people into Misty Marsh. While some claim these lights to be benevolent spirits, others believe them to be tricksters, causing people to wander the marsh forever...well, at least until the Swamp Kraken finds them. However, little could anyone expect that these lights are manipulated by a shaman living deep in the marsh, guiding people to his house for plans only he and the Dark Prince understand...

Description: The Shaman is a floating old man, who would be dressed in muddy robes, White/Grey in color, with patches of brown and green from having lived in the Marsh for so long. He wears a cloak or hat, which obscures his face, except for a sly grinning mouth, which is still half hidden by a long white beard which is singed at the edges. He hold a gnarled wooden rod, adorned with a rough red gem, which is his weapon of choice. Around him are several wisps, small balls of fire, which leave a tail-like trail as they move.

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Rosaline

Backstory: Once upon a time, there was an elegant kingdom of elves, name Elensworth. They lived happily and peaceful, and the royal family made sure of that. The royal family consisted of the King, Queen, and their daughter, or Princess Rosaline. At an early age, Rosaline developed an ancient skill of growing plants, especially Roses. And so her fame spread, and reached the heart of a boy her age, named Rufous. He traveled through the kingdoms and finally reached Elensworth. He met up with Rosaline, and they deeply fell in love. But as the years passed, Rufous's greed for power grew, and he decided the only way he would obtain the ultimate control of the kingdom was to kill his beloved Rosaline. So one night, he picked a rose from the garden that Rosaline grew, and poisoned it. He decided to pay a sneak visit to Rosaline with this rose, but on his way there, he was intercepted with the King and Queen. Frightened he took off away, but left the rose laying there, which the King and Queen took, and each took a whiff. Suddenly, they both dropped, and lay there until the guards found them each poisoned.

When Rosaline heard the word, she was enraged, and furious. The anger grew until it pulsed through her body, coursing through her veins, until she could control this power. The power allowed her to put her spirit of anger into her roses spikes, and increased her power over roses. Hungry for revenge, she sought out Rufous and killed him. But her anger stayed, and increased as she thought of all the people who had allowed him to do this. She let the anger overtake her, and soon, the Kingdom of elves was no more. Covered in massive roses, and roots, Elensworth's only survivor was Queen Rosaline. With te rose that killed her parents in her right hand, and two massive leaves pulsing with anger in her other, she sought out to kill all the people that hadn't stopped her parents murder. Losing all sense, she went from kingdom to kingdom, and left all of them in ruins, roots, and roses.

Do not be tricked by her beauty. Under the skin, is the monster of anger, and with her power over roses, Rosaline, the Queen of Roses, is coming to your kingdom.

Elements: Spirit and Earth
Drops: Rose Petals
Attacks: Normal could be shooting petals from rose, and special attack could be growing immense roots out of the ground
Armor..? Possible name could be Mantle of Roses

http://i.imgur.com/NEKqAgm.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Crown Clown

Back Story: Once the Kings personal entertainer and jester, but behind that great big smile was envy! Knowing of his desperation to fulfil his own desires, The Dark Prince took advantage of this. He approached the Jester with a plan to take over the throne. Little did the Jester know he was just an experiment of a spell, in the Dark Princes plans to take over the throne!

http://i.imgur.com/6GyQQKT.jpg

Clementine
12-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Soul Frog

Elements: Spirit

Description: A soul of a greedy knights and dragons player that has come back as a crossbow-armed frog

Story: He used to be just a knights and dragons player like yourselve.. but his greed for money and gemms let him sell his soul to the dark prince. Now he must obay him in order to get his precious gemms and he will kill everyone who stands in his way

http://i.imgur.com/kqC1Qtx.jpg

donnellknd
12-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Many thanks to all the new players joining us here on the Forums for the first time and to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design an Epic Boss Contest (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102000-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Epic-Boss-Contest). We were absolutely blown away by the number of entries, and how amazing all of them were! Because we received so many we have decided to have a Top 20 for you to vote on, rather than a Top 10! Even then the choice was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it!

Because we received so many great entries we, we will be sharing all the ORIGINAL artwork submitted for the contest in a separate thread during January.

Voting Rules:

Voting will be open until the 21st.
Please only vote once (do not create multiple accounts to vote).
The winner will be announced on the 22nd!
Prizes will be distributed by December 31st.

Please review all of them before casting your vote!

How exactly do i vote?

Kok Bo Chang
12-15-2014, 06:46 PM
Or is gree just so bias and only allows some countries to be shortlisted?

jetfire03
12-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Thanks for selecting my design (Rosaline - Please vote for her!) Congrats to everyone else that have been chosen, and a great job for everyone who participated! Finally, everyone have a nice holiday and remember to vote! (preferably for Rosaline XD) Please and Thanks! :D

jetfire03
12-15-2014, 07:30 PM
How exactly do i vote?

There should be a voting poll on the top of the page. Select the one you want to vote for, and click vote.

(vote for Rosaline XD)

Anyways if this doeskin work then i don't know sorry :(

Kyle Katarn
12-15-2014, 07:34 PM
There're some awesome ideas on here!!! I can't believe Krypt made it! How exactly do I vote? Again, good luck on and good job! I wish I could vote more than once! Wait, don't finalists get a prize or something?

jetfire03
12-15-2014, 07:42 PM
There're some awesome ideas on here!!! I can't believe Krypt made it! How exactly do I vote? Again, good luck on and good job! I wish I could vote more than once! Wait, don't finalists get a prize or something?

Prizes will be given at December 31st :) good luck!

(Rosaline!)

AshFocusST
12-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Congratulations to all that made it through! I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my entries make it :-)

I'm off to bed, I'm still tired from the raid and the fusion war has made me sleepy :-P

Good Luck every one
Ash

FoK Yall
12-15-2014, 07:53 PM
80% Of these all say something about the dark prince

Arjun Singh Chauhan
12-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Tigron

Once, in days past, the tiger of the blue flame was in a massive battle with the dragon ruler of the skies. As the battle raged on, the Dark Prince came across it and had a malicious idea. Using his powers, he took the two under his control and merged them together to create a creature as deadly as it is fast and completely obedient. Now the time has come to release him upon the world to create chaos.

I vote for tigron

Sean A Roberts
12-15-2014, 10:08 PM
I vote for grux. :D

Frostwreck
12-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Tigron

I vote for Tigron

Antonio Martinez
12-16-2014, 02:24 AM

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.

I'd love to see the armor!

LightFS
12-16-2014, 02:29 AM
I'd love to see the armor!

would be great to have that in the game would be a awesome looking EB

Joshawa Eugene Bostater
12-16-2014, 02:56 AM
Fury Princess

Background Story: For years the Dark Prince has kept a secret weapon in the dungeon of his castle. This secret weapon is none other than his own sister. She has broken free from her brother's dungeon and is now unleashing a fury of massive power.

Epic Boss Description: The colors of the epic boss would be mainly brown with purple. The armor would be a medieval style armor with a helmet that has purple glowing eyes. None of her skin would be showing, it would all be covered up by the armor. Earth crystals or particles would be orbiting around the waist of the Epic Boss. Her weapon would be a sword and shield with a medieval style. hello I like this epic boss so I will give you a 5 star :)

Boboswa
12-16-2014, 03:50 AM
Rosaline

Backstory: Once upon a time, there was an elegant kingdom of elves, name Elensworth. They lived happily and peaceful, and the royal family made sure of that. The royal family consisted of the King, Queen, and their daughter, or Princess Rosaline. At an early age, Rosaline developed an ancient skill of growing plants, especially Roses. And so her fame spread, and reached the heart of a boy her age, named Rufous. He traveled through the kingdoms and finally reached Elensworth. He met up with Rosaline, and they deeply fell in love. But as the years passed, Rufous's greed for power grew, and he decided the only way he would obtain the ultimate control of the kingdom was to kill his beloved Rosaline. So one night, he picked a rose from the garden that Rosaline grew, and poisoned it. He decided to pay a sneak visit to Rosaline with this rose, but on his way there, he was intercepted with the King and Queen. Frightened he took off away, but left the rose laying there, which the King and Queen took, and each took a whiff. Suddenly, they both dropped, and lay there until the guards found them each poisoned.

When Rosaline heard the word, she was enraged, and furious. The anger grew until it pulsed through her body, coursing through her veins, until she could control this power. The power allowed her to put her spirit of anger into her roses spikes, and increased her power over roses. Hungry for revenge, she sought out Rufous and killed him. But her anger stayed, and increased as she thought of all the people who had allowed him to do this. She let the anger overtake her, and soon, the Kingdom of elves was no more. Covered in massive roses, and roots, Elensworth's only survivor was Queen Rosaline. With te rose that killed her parents in her right hand, and two massive leaves pulsing with anger in her other, she sought out to kill all the people that hadn't stopped her parents murder. Losing all sense, she went from kingdom to kingdom, and left all of them in ruins, roots, and roses.

Do not be tricked by her beauty. Under the skin, is the monster of anger, and with her power over roses, Rosaline, the Queen of Roses, is coming to your kingdom.

Elements: Spirit and Earth
Drops: Rose Petals
Attacks: Normal could be shooting petals from rose, and special attack could be growing immense roots out of the ground
Armor..? Possible name could be Mantle of Roses

http://i.imgur.com/NEKqAgm.jpg

I really like this design and story... I'm voting for Rosaline

donnellknd
12-16-2014, 05:33 AM
I still don't see the voting poll. Im not sure how to vote

Andrew Siegel
12-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Tigron (fire/air)

tacticaltaco
12-16-2014, 07:15 AM
It l itterally says right in red letters DO NOT VOTE voting will be open on December 21

kserksess
12-16-2014, 07:53 AM
I was drawing my picture like two hours and I was writing the backstory like one hour and mine entry isn't good? It's stupid that people who have drown some nice pictures and written a backstory were worse than people who have just written a backstory...

Kakarot
12-16-2014, 08:16 AM
I was drawing my picture like two hours and I was writing the backstory like one hour and mine entry isn't good? It's stupid that people who have drown some nice pictures and written a backstory were worse than people who have just written a backstory...

Powaga.

Every event has winners and losers, try once again in Epic Armor contest!

Gpro129
12-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Wahoo Creatura the ethereal beast placed!
Thanks for letting me get this far!

xYxPUNCHLINExYx
12-16-2014, 09:03 AM
It l itterally says right in red letters DO NOT VOTE voting will be open on December 21
It says in red, 'until the 21st', 'winners announced on 22nd'. :)

Kyle Katarn
12-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Sorry guys but I guess I'll just have to vote for Krypt

Sean A Roberts
12-16-2014, 12:06 PM

Just thought I'd let you know that knight reaper in Latin is actually Eques Metit. What you had translated means milt harvester in English.

Duc Tran
12-16-2014, 12:34 PM
My drawing is way better then most of the one you choose I think this contest is Riged This is mine Thanks for not looking

http://dtran1986.deviantart.com/art/Epic-Boss-Sainirryss-499547475

legalious
12-16-2014, 12:46 PM
My drawing is way better then most of the one you choose I think this contest is Riged This is mine Thanks for not looking

http://dtran1986.deviantart.com/art/Epic-Boss-Sainirryss-499547475

They all were looked at and evaluated for completeness and theming. I don't know where you get the idea that the contest is rigged, since even mine wasn't considered good enough. There were a lot of submissions that did not qualify.

Good luck to everyone participating in Epic Boss and Armor contests.

Duc Tran
12-16-2014, 12:51 PM
They all were looked at and evaluated for completeness and theming. I don't know where you get the idea that the contest is rigged, since even mine wasn't considered good enough. There were a lot of submissions that did not qualify.

Then why did they choose something so ugly if you knew your drawing was better then most of the chicken scratch they choose Which is sad I think it's ether the people were chosen because they ether work for gree or people they knew

donnellknd
12-16-2014, 12:55 PM

I vote for this one awesome

Clementine
12-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Then why did they choose something so ugly if you knew your drawing was better then most of the chicken scratch they choose Which is sad I think it's ether the people were chosen because they ether work for gree or people they knew

Hello Duc Tran. There were so many great submissions that obviously not all 250+ could be chosen. The top 20 were chosen based on overall creativity and how well they fit the theme of the game. You will notice that not all submissions that were chosen had art submissions. Those that did have art were not chosen based on "quality" of that drawing, but overall creativity. We know that not everyone is a world class artist.

B Legit
12-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Doesn't "Design an Epic Boss" mean you actually design it? Just doesn't seem right to me that people who didn't actually draw anything could be considered in a contest that is about design? I understand the quality may vary and that shouldn't be the end all, but we need at least something to look at as a reference....

Kyle Katarn
12-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Well bro, I entered Krypt. He made it into the top twenty without at pic. I promise I drew him and he turned out extremely well. I just couldn't figure out how to put my pic up without having to register with imgur and by the time I decided I would have to it was too late. I tried to explain my boss to a point though, I really did. I designed him, I hope someone votes on him. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Aj Williams
12-16-2014, 01:28 PM

This one gets my vote

SchecterKid
12-16-2014, 01:50 PM
http://imgur.com/Rkh4CZg
Name: Shadow Mantle Spirit/Air
Made by Schecter
Code:XBQ NNB DGY

Sean A Roberts
12-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the competition of who has the most active guild members/accounts. No offense but a dude with a scythe and ghost riders head on his chest to me seems not in the realm of knights and dragons. Crown clown fits in better.

Adam Abbot
12-16-2014, 02:36 PM
I liked in the end, creatura,miltis messorum, and the blazing bull, which sadly did not make it.

Bobby Person
12-16-2014, 02:48 PM
This is boss

Sean A Roberts
12-16-2014, 02:58 PM
This is boss

I find it funny that everyone I ask can't even tell what this drawing is. Knightmare you must have some nice guild members voting for you. But grats cause I think your gonna win.

Paul Haynes
12-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Voting for soul frog.

wolfman523
12-16-2014, 03:01 PM

It says voting until the 21st. Learn how to read

Sean A Roberts
12-16-2014, 03:13 PM
VOTE GRUX.
Just saying if they gave us bonus dark prince keys for the dark prince's unicorn boss do you think they would do the same for his loveable pooch

Skrapz
12-16-2014, 03:38 PM

My vote goes to this guy, seems well thought out and art along with the description looks/sounds really cool

Clementine
12-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Doesn't "Design an Epic Boss" mean you actually design it? Just doesn't seem right to me that people who didn't actually draw anything could be considered in a contest that is about design? I understand the quality may vary and that shouldn't be the end all, but we need at least something to look at as a reference....

Design doesn't necessarily just mean visual art. You can also use text to beautifully describe almost anything. Thats the awesome thing about imagination and the power of words!

Knightmare
12-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Just thought I'd let you know that knight reaper in Latin is actually Eques Metit. What you had translated means milt harvester in English.
When I researched the translations I found "miles Miltis" to mean knight (Latin-English) so I shortened it to Miltis. Also Messorem and metit both mean the same thing. They can translate to multiple words such as death ( grim reaper/ angel of death/ etc. as the grim reaper is known as death in the English language ( not death death, but death ( I'm read allot of comics /: ) )

Dpabes
12-16-2014, 08:51 PM

http://i.imgur.com/T5pjaSb.jpg. I vote for this I can't wait to the armor

Kelly Callemeijn
12-16-2014, 11:06 PM
Voting for soul frog.
Thank u paul ! ;)

Tino237
12-16-2014, 11:49 PM
Creatura the Ethereal Beast

Element: Earth/ Spirit

Once a statue that was in a shrine in the forest near the kingdom, until a sorcerer that serves under the dark prince animated the statue, so he may stregthen the dark prince's army, now the knights have to vanquish the beast so that it returns to its statue form before it can get to the kingdom of darkness!

It's attack could be it bites at the player and it's special attack could be it breathes a deadly purple mist at the player
when it's defeated it could drop etheral wing pieces which looks like a piece of its wing lobes

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/344/f/3/creatura_the_ethereal_beast_by_vivere_sectam129-d89cpv2.jpg

I vote for creatura

xYxPUNCHLINExYx
12-17-2014, 02:04 AM
Ripper of Souls

Description: 3 headed quick and powerful creature. Green and Purple with plant theme. Attacks with their mouths, swiftly snapping at the players knights.

Drops: Half Green/Half Purple Oak Leaves.

Story: Ripper of Souls was once known as Saviour of Souls until the Dark Prince betrayed it by removing its soil (habitat). Now it roams the land through soil destroying everything in its path and ripping souls.

http://i.imgur.com/U7pU4xR.jpg
I'm voting for this, it looks neat and beast. It is also very clear and I could see what the armour would look like, one sword in each hand :D

Korak
12-17-2014, 09:45 AM
Sun Titan

Elements:Fire/Earth
Components dropped: Orange and Red Sun

Story: In a frenzy to collect materials for the construction of the Dark Prince's new Castle he harnesses the rays from the sun and bonds them to a giant granite stone in his quarry. This was the birth of the Sun Titan, who will be used to pillage his enemies and return with materials to speed construction of the castle.

Description: A Stone Titan constructed of stacks of granite stone engulfed in flame as hot as the sun. One hand a granite block the other a giant hand used for swatting enemies and returning resources to the Dark Prince.

Regular attack: swat of the hand
Power attack: A bludgeon blow by his flaming granite hand.

Jérémy Mouquinho
12-17-2014, 10:50 AM
Asmanor

A long time ago, the Asmanorians lived in peace high up in the mountains. but not so long ago the Evil Prince found where they lived and ordered his army to slay them for their scales. Then one night when the dragons were asleep the Dark Prince's soldiers sneaked up and killed them in their sleep, every single one.
Except Asmanor who wasn't asleep, he were out looking for food. When he returned to his home he found all of his friends and family were gone and only blood stains left. Now he's out for revenge. Since he do not know who did this to everyone he once knew he attacks every soul he meets.

http://i.imgur.com/7qmkWx8.jpg je vote asmanor

Reversal
12-17-2014, 11:36 AM
My faves didn't make it in :(

Casted my vote regardless though :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1512509_769828886434917_6744640835596518177_n.jpg? oh=74bedab9bc1d2502f2972077692b0de7&oe=5507C296&__gda__=1430541227_3d27f15e0b86b40f6d13e0790300d50 4

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/150179_769829859768153_4062209266794235517_n.jpg?o h=3548a25252516613c70d809dd675ada0&oe=5545E251

Taurak
12-17-2014, 04:16 PM
I vote for Soul Frog

aquacent
12-17-2014, 07:00 PM
What the hell????!!!! How didn't mine even be a top finalist yet the first finalist was a picture off of google images with a photo shopped elements and drops Gree you are truly dumb as hell

Slider751
12-18-2014, 04:56 AM
My vote..........

Ryan Sinclair
12-19-2014, 03:50 PM
My vote goes to one epic boss that stood out in my opinion

Scorpious gets my vote

B Legit
12-20-2014, 08:38 AM
My faves didn't make it in :(

Casted my vote regardless though :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1512509_769828886434917_6744640835596518177_n.jpg? oh=74bedab9bc1d2502f2972077692b0de7&oe=5507C296&__gda__=1430541227_3d27f15e0b86b40f6d13e0790300d50 4

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/150179_769829859768153_4062209266794235517_n.jpg?o h=3548a25252516613c70d809dd675ada0&oe=5545E251

Carnage Cannon looks awesome. That gets my vote also :D

Rookeye
12-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Neither of the entries I wanted to vote for are here, however this one really appealed to me...I've long suspected there is an interesting backstory to the rest of the Dark Prince's family...bring on the Dark Family! ;)

Fury Princess

Epic Boss Description: The colors of the epic boss would be mainly brown with purple. The armor would be a medieval style armor with a helmet that has purple glowing eyes. None of her skin would be showing, it would all be covered up by the armor. Earth crystals or particles would be orbiting around the waist of the Epic Boss. Her weapon would be a sword and shield with a medieval style.

Cavalac
12-21-2014, 02:35 PM
I vote for soul frog

Eddy Estrada
12-21-2014, 11:50 PM
I hope i looks good with color

Clementine
12-22-2014, 09:42 AM
Voting is now closed! Thank you for all who voted and to those who submitted designs!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER, Knightmare!

Knightmare
12-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks for voting for me

ibleedgreener
12-22-2014, 02:35 PM
I vote for tigron

Ditto. I also vote for this eb.

tmccoy24
12-22-2014, 03:09 PM
I vote for Carnage Canon... Tigron almost got my vote but a tiger has been done before :/

BUBER
12-22-2014, 05:14 PM
I like Miltis Messorem and the second knight posted by Reversal.

gary6688
12-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks for voting for me

Which EB was yours?

Kyle Katarn
12-22-2014, 07:34 PM
I didn't win but that was fun. Can't wait to see this fan made epic boss. Are we doing this next December? I hope. I've already started on my Bosses and Epic Armors. I really hope I can beat Milt Reaper or whatever it was (Knightmare) and get its armor, I know Gree will make it look cool. Never really could make much sense of the picture though. (Technically, I'm kinda glad Soul Frog didn't win. No offense.) by the way, my submission was Krypt. I got 6 votes!!! Whooh hoo! I didn't have anyway to post pics either. I also didn't realize there was already an Epic Boss Crypt Walker but hey, somehow I still made it to the top twenty. Do we get the full 65 gems or since it was twenty instead of ten winners will we only get 32 or 33 gems? Anything is fine, and you have my permission to use Krypt at a later date, like maybe Halloween and you don't owe me a single gem. Having my work in the game would be awesome enough. Just a thought... (Heheh). Good job everyone! Thanks Clementine! And Merry Christmas to All!!!

Knightmare
12-22-2014, 08:08 PM
I didn't win but that was fun. Can't wait to see this fan made epic boss. Are we doing this next December? I hope. I've already started on my Bosses and Epic Armors. I really hope I can beat Milt Reaper or whatever it was (Knightmare) and get its armor, I know Gree will make it look cool. Never really could make much sense of the picture though. (Technically, I'm kinda glad Soul Frog didn't win. No offense.) by the way, my submission was Krypt. I got 6 votes!!! Whooh hoo! I didn't have anyway to post pics either. I also didn't realize there was already an Epic Boss Crypt Walker but hey, somehow I still made it to the top twenty. Do we get the full 65 gems or since it was twenty instead of ten winners will we only get 32 or 33 gems? Anything is fine, and you have my permission to use Krypt at a later date, like maybe Halloween and you don't owe me a single gem. Having my work in the game would be awesome enough. Just a thought... (Heheh). Good job everyone! Thanks Clementine! And Merry Christmas to All!!!

I'll begin with stating that the graphite mess at the bottom was primarily to cover eraser marks lol. Also when I did the research I found "miles Miltis" to mean solder/warrior/knight (meanings of that sort) so I shortened it to Miltis. And Messorem and metit both have the same or almost the same meaning. Death/harvester (reaper or grim reaper in the English language). Not refurring the the death that loved ( if anyone knows what I mean by saying death that loved, pm me :p) also I drew that a few months ago.

Heidi Deemer Wilson
12-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks for voting for me

Congratz.... super fun!

navantgarde
12-23-2014, 02:50 AM
I'll begin with stating that the graphite mess at the bottom was primarily to cover eraser marks lol. Also when I did the research I found "miles Miltis" to mean solder/warrior/knight (meanings of that sort) so I shortened it to Miltis. And Messorem and metit both have the same or almost the same meaning. Death/harvester (reaper or grim reaper in the English language). Not refurring the the death that loved ( if anyone knows what I mean by saying death that loved, pm me :p) also I drew that a few months ago.

Well congratulations knightmare on winning the contest. Glad your Miltis Mesorem win. It is one from two of my favorite top 20 but i vote for fury princess just because it resembles my submission the Val-steinn but mine wasn't good enough to be in top 20. i think your epic boss really look good and after some refining works from expert hands of Gree it will surely look even better. so looking forward to craft his armor..
and Gree should organise this contest more often. you can see how many creativities and ideas there were just for a week

Lolegg4
12-23-2014, 03:31 AM
This is slightly off topic, but seeing as this is a voting topic I guess I can say it here.
Where are the Design an Epic Armour contest results? Because it was said that the top ten will be posted on the 22nd, and the the voting will start today...

Jason Kurtz
12-23-2014, 04:01 AM
I vote for tigron.

Gpro129
12-23-2014, 09:03 AM
T'was a good game I'm surprised that creatura the ethereal beast made it this far and (technical) tied for 3rd place I just feel bad about some of the people getting mad since they weren't pick because they didn't realize that this is a design contest not a drawing contest

dontkilldyl
12-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Congrats to the winner, you've earned it, but I'm facepalming at the moment because that means YET another Spirit/Air boss and we've had like 2 in the past month.

Othy
12-29-2014, 01:02 PM
I love the designs of these epic bosses

cobragaming
12-29-2014, 03:27 PM
I vote for Creatura the Ethereal Beast

navantgarde
12-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Congrats to the winner, you've earned it, but I'm facepalming at the moment because that means YET another Spirit/Air boss and we've had like 2 in the past month.

and not to mention the Emperor Tux armor which is just appeared last week..lol