PDA

View Full Version : Players with high energy regen take all

Talahaski
12-15-2014, 07:44 AM
Seems with the iltq giving out equipment, players with high energy regen have a huge advantage. They will be able to easily get the equipment while normal players will struggle to get anything. Everybody else is going to get screwed over. Normal players have no chance to get energy regen boosts.

I thought Gree was going to try to balance the game so normal players at least have a chance as long as they are active. Same problem made worst now, a new player will never have a chance unless he is a mini of a top 50 faction and gets a free ride.

dan2407
12-15-2014, 08:00 AM
Dumbest thread iv ever seen, players who spend little or nothing have been able to attack and Raid people who have spent thousands for months now. Of course players with better regen should get enter rewards because they worked to get there.

Arc9761
12-15-2014, 08:06 AM
More whining about Low Level Players...

Get over yourself and sense of self entitlement!

Start small, level up, sign up with a top 1500 team if you want to play free.
If you want to spend gold, negotiate with bigger teams. They will be more than happy to explain what is required to swim with the big fish.

Joe Op
12-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Dumbest thread iv ever seen, players who spend little or nothing have been able to attack and Raid people who have spent thousands for months now. Of course players with better regen should get enter rewards because they worked to get there.

Dumbest reply i've ever seen. Talahaski is fully right. GREE gives energy regen as a reward for top15-50 in faction events. Only these players will benefit in this stupid equipment story. If you are not able to get to masters 15/20 or even better 19/20 (currentl 3day example) you'll lose lots of skills on equipment. After all; these 50% of attack chances will make you lose battles. In fact; if you have 50bil attack (imagine all the money you've spent) and you dont play Equipment to much; soon a guy with better equipment will beat you...

GREE; this is total BS!

dan2407
12-15-2014, 08:16 AM
The top 50 teams spend the most money so why shouldn't they get the best rewards? Your logic is so stupid, you want the rewards? Put up the cash or play the game differently at a lower standard, don't come on here crying cos you can't get anything.

psyconaz
12-15-2014, 08:26 AM
Dumbest reply i've ever seen. Talahaski is fully right. GREE gives energy regen as a reward for top15-50 in faction events. Only these players will benefit in this stupid equipment story. If you are not able to get to masters 15/20 or even better 19/20 (currentl 3day example) you'll lose lots of skills on equipment. After all; these 50% of attack chances will make you lose battles. In fact; if you have 50bil attack (imagine all the money you've spent) and you dont play Equipment to much; soon a guy with better equipment will beat you...

GREE; this is total BS!

Equipment count for 20% win/lost

psyconaz
12-15-2014, 08:28 AM
In order to triumph in battle, you must defeat your enemies on as many of these areas as you can, so gather as many items as you can to fully equip your soldier and army! Each area is calculated independently, so make sure you invest wisely. Army makes up approximately 50% of the battle score and Equipment Attack/Defense and Soldier roughly 30% and 20% respectively.

Joe Op
12-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Dan; you dont get it and your a pretty youngster in here i see. For new players this change can be good, for the long term players its bull****. Anyway, it seems you dont get it, it doenst make sense to help sou. Lol.

And psyconaz, correct:
50%: Att. vs Def. Stats, 30%: Army Equipment, 20%: Players Equipment
So your stats is only valid 50%

Kefa
12-15-2014, 09:01 AM

GREE; this is total BS!

I'm not top 15, and I have a few energy regen boosts - not a ridiculous amount, but enough to make a difference. They were expensive. I think the easiest one cost a vault. So, I feel pretty strongly that having these expensive, hard-earned bonuses SHOULD help me get and do more than someone who didn't bother to finish those quests.

Also, even having good energy bonus still isn't enough to finish master 24hr LTQ without gold. Anyone can buy refills and finish all the LTQs if they want it bad enough. But even someone with zero regen can finish enough to get the basic equipment in this current LTQ - normal through 5/10, prestige through 7/15, and master through 9/20. That totals only 4,708 total energy, which can be done in 24 hours with the standard +3 energy per minute plus using the one energy pack you got at prestige 5/15.

Championships aren't free, but a decent ranking can be if you stay calm and do what needs to be done to get it.

The_Jedi
12-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Championships aren't free, but a decent ranking can be if you stay calm and do what needs to be done to get it.

And chive on...

truthteller
12-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Seems with the iltq giving out equipment, players with high energy regen have a huge advantage. They will be able to easily get the equipment while normal players will struggle to get anything. Everybody else is going to get screwed over. Normal players have no chance to get energy regen boosts.

I thought Gree was going to try to balance the game so normal players at least have a chance as long as they are active. Same problem made worst now, a new player will never have a chance unless he is a mini of a top 50 faction and gets a free ride.

this is the way GREEd is balancing the game with new features
1- "best" equipment.............only available in Masters modes and SPeed modes = only top 25 factions can get them
2- "double" and "triple" strike..........only for top 3 teams..........this will actually backfire on GREEd faces, because PUN, OSW, ACE, will be able to hit and make more points using less GOLD.....will work great when they do not face eachother which is 95% of the time, result less real cash in GREEd hands.............bad idea
3- Probably coming very very very soon to MW...........new Epic Boss "revamp" like they did in Kingdom Age.....only Hero equipment is use to hit bosses, so those that were able to get to boss 150 with 1 free hit, will now need 15 cash hit (KA level 100 has 10,500 HP now, and the most a player can do is around 750 damage, so 12-15 hit vs 1 free hit ........everyone in KA is very upset.............PLUS.....you get LOTS of XP now......boss level times 10....so boss 50 will give you 500XP )

But you have to remember that they are making all this "fair" changes thinking and ONLY thinking for the players to have the best playing experence, they do not want the players that kill bosses with 1 free hit, to feel the game is "boring" ....because tapping 12 times to kill 1 target is very "fun".......tapping 2,000 times to complete a LTQ is very "fun"..............because tapping 30+ times to make a level 15 wall is SUPer fun...........they want players to "feel" challenged......they understand that players that have spent 1000s of real cash and 1000s of hours playing and building stats to Finally be able to help their factions during EB (for example).......need a new challenge and what better than give them a 50% devaluation on their time and hard earned cash and having them start a whole "new" game, because now.......almost ALL events will be having equipment as prizes and everyone needs them if they actually want to be able to help their factions during EB, WD and only greeD knows what else.........but remember their focus is and always will be .........improving players gaming experience...............and have them spend tons of more gold in the process............

Talahaski
12-15-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm not complaining, I agree a player who been around longer than me and as active as me should be on top. What I disagree with is that there is no way for a player to move up to that level without spending tons of gold. no matter how long I play to try to catch up, it's impossible.

Obtaining energy and health regen makes or breaks a player and there just no way for non god user to earn it.

Look at many other games out there like cc, I don't spend real money but over time I can build up and eventually be just as good. The gem users get there faster, but the non gem user are still able to get to the top, it just takes a lot of time.

In MW, this is just not possible.

And dan2407, can't u find something else to do than question the importance of somebody else's post. Feel free to provide relevant discussion points to contradict my concern or omit yourself from the discussion if you feel it's unworthy, but no reason to be rude.

Ozymandias
12-15-2014, 11:31 AM
If you're a gold user, this gives you an opportunity to catch up, as previously won stats are now worth 50%

Modern War Forum GF
12-15-2014, 11:36 AM
I'm not complaining, I agree a player who been around longer than me and as active as me should be on top. What I disagree with is that there is no way for a player to move up to that level without spending tons of gold. no matter how long I play to try to catch up, it's impossible.

Obtaining energy and health regen makes or breaks a player and there just no way for non god user to earn it.

Look at many other games out there like cc, I don't spend real money but over time I can build up and eventually be just as good. The gold users get there faster, but the non gold user are still able to get to the top, it just takes a lot of time.

In MW, this is just not possible.

And dan2407, can't u find something else to do than question the importance of somebody else's post. Feel free to provide relevant discussion points to contradict my concern or omit yourself from the discussion if you feel it's unworthy, but no reason to be rude.

The moment energy and health regen modifiers got released, expiredate of game got shortened. plain and simple..

requirements on each and every event slowly raised to keep the cash flowing..

And yes I paid 4 vaults to get my omega war chopper, but the problem with the game is; NEVER EVEN WITH SPENDING A MILLION could a new account get to compete.

As for regen rates.. we all need to keep spending to keep up with increases, as for any new player the bill to complete anything keeps getting bigger so less and less do so..

MI.DOC
12-17-2014, 04:51 AM

Totally agree.