PDA

View Full Version : unites per ally in battle.....

smbass77
12-15-2014, 06:42 AM
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but with the older version, didn't we get to bring 6 units per ally into war (total of 3000 units not counting bonuses).

Now it appears that we can only bring 4 units into battle per ally (total of 2000 units).

Is that correct GREE?

Explains why people lost stats with the upgrade.....lost a 1/3 of their unit power.

Kefa
12-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Where do you see that? When I attack my army attack shown in the results splash is the same as it was.

Droid had a display glitch where someone looking at their own profile showed lower stats, but if a teammate opens their profile from the faction members' tab it shows correctly.

smbass77
12-15-2014, 08:38 AM
On the very bottom of the splash screen, the "Hint". "Hint: Each ally you add allows you to bring 4 extra units to battle"

No longer shows how many units one uses in a PvP, so if "4" is now the correct number......we can only bring 2,000 units (considering no ally boosts).

My question to GREE, is it now really 4 units....or is that an error? Be helpful before we start recycling units.

smbass77
12-15-2014, 08:39 AM
the "hint" changes every time....may have to do a few PvP attacks to see that specific hint

Tenspot
12-15-2014, 11:16 AM
If the OP's assumption were correct then every player would be seeing a drop in stats. Mine haven't dropped, assume it is a bug limited to certain unlucky accounts, and that the hint you see is outdated from before the unit/ally increase.

Kefa
12-15-2014, 11:18 AM
On the very bottom of the splash screen, the "Hint". "Hint: Each ally you add allows you to bring 4 extra units to battle"

No longer shows how many units one uses in a PvP, so if "4" is now the correct number......we can only bring 2,000 units (considering no ally boosts).

My question to GREE, is it now really 4 units....or is that an error? Be helpful before we start recycling units.

That "hint" graphic never changed when they changed it from 4 per ally to 6 per ally some time ago. Seems like an easy thing to fix, but even though they've been told about it several times, it still say's "4".

To make it even worse, the "Modern War FAQs" post stickied at the top of this forum page also say's "four".

Also, that hint sometimes say's, "Earn Honor Points..." MW doesn't have "Honor Points".

smbass77
12-15-2014, 11:27 AM
Thanks Kefa!

I never paid much attention to the "hints", but with the update/new features I'm paying attention to every detail.