PDA

View Full Version : Please, its time to show Gree some appreciation and respect for rolling out MW v5.0!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Apparently there was/were some sort of issue(s) with a previous version of MW.
All you have to do is read the many threads created over the last six to seven weeks.
Players weren't happy.
The authorities came forth and announced a game changer was in the works, MW v5.0.
There was quite a clamor and commotion about the older game under performing, or not performing at all.

Fast forward, to Friday.
The authorities gave the people what they demanded, a better, bigger, improved MW v5.0.
The people once more turned hostile.
Many blamed the authorities for the issues that some are now experiencing.

The authorities promised to investigate and remediate, any and all issues.
Apparently, the patience of the masses has grown thin.
I say give the authorities some more time.
I'm sure the authorities don't wish to release more problems, they want to eliminate problems.

I'm going to trust the authorities to do what they do, and make this right for everyone.
It may take some time, so I'm going to relax, enjoy the holidays with friends and family.
Maybe you can do the same?
We'll be taking our annual Christmas vacation, enjoying some college football, some professional football, a little holiday cheer, lots of holiday food, and having some real life fun.

The new year will arrive, as will the Martin Luther King Holiday.
Give the authorities some room, let them take all the time they require, and they'll roll out the best version of MW ever.
Life generally takes care of things, and this is one way everyone saves face.
The seven day TAPALOOZA CHRISTMAS MARATHON won't matter now with so many more people locked out of there games, so let Gree be Gree.

See, the WD that many didn't want won't matter now. LOL

Life takes care of things, so relax, enjoy your great life.

I'll just be me, and near the end of January, 2015, Gree will release the best ever version of MW.
Everyone will be rested, relaxed, and their bank balances will be overflowing to throw more money than ever at this great game that we all love. :rolleyes:

:cool: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year to all, and to all a good life without any strife. ;)

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 11:04 AM
4 words - quality assurance, quality control. A company that doesn't want to continuously release problems might want to look them up.
-
Those that don't learn from past failures are doomed to repeat them.
-
I think we all know where gree stand in relation to that one.

doeboy
12-14-2014, 11:07 AM
Any news on the new update 5.0.2

Captain Buck Slayer
12-14-2014, 12:54 PM
I agree, GREE will fix the game

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 01:12 PM
I agree, GREE will fix the game

They doned allready doned fixated the game, yo. LOL

Betta eat yo' GREEties, no I'm saying?

beerandbones22
12-14-2014, 01:14 PM
If this is fixed can they break it again please?

good gawd noooo
12-15-2014, 03:07 AM
the ONLY thing I like about 5.0 is the account transfer upgrade.. Everything else is just broken and the added features are just to try to suck more gold out of the players. So kudos for the account transfer update too bad most of us wont be around to enjoy it for long. I am sure others are like me and looking for another game that played like this one did before gree got ahold of it

Vercingetorix
12-15-2014, 05:02 AM
I like 5.0 so much that I just held down on the MW icon for three seconds then tapped the little X.