PDA

View Full Version : So,Where's the EQUIPMENT?....

Hobbs
12-14-2014, 06:27 AM
So we have this Wonderful,Game Changing Addition of Soldier Equipment!
The Splash Screen Says EXITING NEW FEATURE EQUIP YOUR SOLDIERS..... And we get one Helmet for them to Share!
Tried attacking/raiding rivals,attacking Map Targets,taking part in FLTQ and hitting new NPCs on Maps NOTHING.
No option to Buy In Store.
ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING?can we have some feedback as to when we can expect equipment and how we will obtain it?

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 06:33 AM
My soldier is fully equipped. Not sure there's an issue.

Helmet, Kevlar combat vest, 9mm pistol, bazooka, combat boots, and grenades. Ready to roll!

Arc9761
12-14-2014, 06:51 AM
I've not had any equipment drops. Still naked in a helmet.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 07:18 AM

Helmet, Kevlar combat vest, 9mm pistol, bazooka, combat boots, and grenades. Ready to roll!

Care to pass on your pearls of wisdom on how this bounty was obtained, or should we just call BS now and move on?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 07:22 AM
How cute, Super Soldier Dress 'Em UP!

Big John
12-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Action man doll?

Hobbs
12-14-2014, 07:41 AM

Not talking about you Action Man At Home,I'm Talking Your Modern War Avatar......;)

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Think what you want. Come attack me and see what happens. I'm betting you lose.

L216, 500 allies, same name in-game.

Dborg
12-14-2014, 07:48 AM

Ahaha...watch out...he's got 500 allies !!

Who dares wins
12-14-2014, 07:53 AM
Il call it now utter bull sh@t plane and simple lol

AoV Republic
12-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Either the equipment drop rate is a 0.001% or its a facade and a pretty decoration, but I spend 75 stamina packs with the past two days and still no equipment.

Rolinz
12-14-2014, 08:05 AM
I could not even defeat a player with just a +4 Helmet and I had 23B more in attack to his defense.

This is gonna be interesting how we can't attack people at all. Before you can attack almost anyone and win. Now, your chances seems to have dropped 99%. Now, I can't even win against someone with much lower defense.

WTF???

And now, no one from Gree, Mods and Dev and Community Managers, has chimed in on how is this supposed to work and get more equipment!

Typical Gree, here you go and goodbye for the weekend and you guys figure it out on your own. :mad:

Not willing to share how you got the equipment or just BS?

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 08:07 AM
I think it's hilarious to watch people speak "intelligently" about something for which they have no clue. Maybe I have been playing this game from the beginning and realize how things happen in the game. Maybe, just maybe I went searching the maps and found a target that provided said items for my lil fake soldier. Maybe I spent hours in the game searching rather than spending all my time on a forum, whining about said game.

Hmmm...anyone else remember "wavebreakers"? High stat loot that was better than gold units? Of course you don't. Most who know what I'm talking about are long gone. My point is the early bird usually gets the worm.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I guess with all the android gold glitches, iOS airplane glitches, gold unit glitches, recycle glitches, etc. It's just too hard for anyone to believe that GREE might make an error and put them on the maps. Just keep whinin about the game while I'm enjoying playing it!

Big John
12-14-2014, 08:20 AM
It's not an error they are on maps as you get them from pve but we should get them from LTQs as they are on maps.

Well done for finding them though.

gil611
12-14-2014, 09:25 AM

where did you get the equipment from

Rolinz
12-14-2014, 09:33 AM
PvE, is that hitting an NPC or buildings in a map?

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 09:35 AM
PvE, is that hitting an NPC or buildings in a map?

Any target on a map would be considered PVE.

Rolinz
12-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Any target on a map would be considered PVE.

Thank you for clarifying that about PvE. I was not sure about that at all.

Can you give a hint at which map or general area you were able to find it?

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 10:13 AM
I think it's hilarious to watch people speak "intelligently" about something for which they have no clue. Maybe I have been playing this game from the beginning and realize how things happen in the game. Maybe, just maybe I went searching the maps and found a target that provided said items for my lil fake soldier. Maybe I spent hours in the game searching rather than spending all my time on a forum, whining about said game.

Hmmm...anyone else remember "wavebreakers"? High stat loot that was better than gold units? Of course you don't. Most who know what I'm talking about are long gone. My point is the early bird usually gets the worm.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I guess with all the android gold glitches, iOS airplane glitches, gold unit glitches, recycle glitches, etc. It's just too hard for anyone to believe that GREE might make an error and put them on the maps. Just keep whinin about the game while I'm enjoying playing it!

It would have saved you a lot of typing to just put BS rather than all this, well, BS.

I bet you have no idea why you continuously get taken to the cleaners at poker??

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 10:21 AM

Sorry, don't see that low a number in levels in my rivals list anymore. Drop me a line when you get to 280 and you might show up then.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 10:39 AM
It would have saved you a lot of typing to just put BS rather than all this, well, BS.

I bet you have no idea why you continuously get taken to the cleaners at poker??

Another know-it-all that doesn't know it all. Actually, im a very astute poker player. Have sat with some of the finest in Vegas and held my own.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Sorry, don't see that low a number in levels in my rivals list anymore. Drop me a line when you get to 280 and you might show up then.

Oh I won't ever be that high up. No point in leveling up fast, and after 3 years....still only at L216.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Oh I won't ever be that high up. No point in leveling up fast and after 3 years....still only at L216.

So, don't play much then?
-
But, I digress. The original OP's point being that one shouldn't have to scour maps for hours looking for what is now essential gear, and how no one else that has scoured maps for hours looking for essential gear has found squat, except, appareny one paragon amongst mere mortals, who has more dodging moves than a punch drunk boxer when asked as to where said bounty was located that no other mere mortal could locate, well....... I think you see my point.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 10:59 AM
So, don't play much then?
-
But, I digress. The original OP's point being that one shouldn't have to scour maps for hours looking for what is now essential gear, and how no one else that has scoured maps for hours looking for essential gear has found squat, except, appareny one paragon amongst mere mortals, who has more dodging moves than a punch drunk boxer when asked as to where said bounty was located that no other mere mortal could locate, well....... I think you see my point.

Mousey, buddy, she's not making things up.
The soldier dolly dress up clothing is out there, my friend.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 11:08 AM
Specifics, details, locations. Any idiot can sprout in generalities. It's the details that prove credibility in my experience.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Specifics, details, locations. Any idiot can sprout in generalities. It's the details that prove credibility in my experience.

I don't think certain players want to help others.
It seems to be rather GREEdy in my view, don't you see?

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 11:19 AM

So I'm GREE? Lol. Ol' PJ still stirring up conspiracy theory of scames and shills, eh? Oh my, I've been outed by the true masterminds of the MW forum.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 11:19 AM

Well, then it's a bit rich getting upset when others call it as BS if the motivation is to brag like a schoolyard brat and laugh at others frustration, wouldn't you agree?

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 11:21 AM

I have no desire to provide any details about the hidden treasures nor any need to prove my credibility to a mouse.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 11:22 AM
I have no desire to provide any details about the hidden treasures nor any need to prove my credibility to a mouse.

Ok. BS it is. Moving on.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 11:22 AM
Well, then it's a bit rich getting upset when others call it as BS if the motivation is to brag like a schoolyard brat and laugh at others frustration, wouldn't you agree?

A bit rich indeed. I love riches.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 11:23 AM
Ok. BS it is. Moving on.

Good day and goodbye.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 11:52 AM
So I'm GREE? Lol. Ol' PJ still stirring up conspiracy theory of scames and shills, eh? Oh my, I've been outed by the true masterminds of the MW forum.

I never said you were GREE, just that you're GREEdy for not sharing.

Gree is a proper noun.
Greedy is an adjective.

You have a nice day.

Sorry your beloved game went missing.
No, I'm not sorry, I'm GLOATING.
Gloating, why that's a present participle or a noun gerund. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 11:53 AM

I DEW aGREE, mousey; yes, I DEW aGREE. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Not to worry, mouse, I'll tell you via PM.

carl9764
12-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Would love to know where these items are it's a joke

psyconaz
12-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Yeah feel free to share info

carl9764
12-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Good news guys the new missions are dropping the equipment for soldier

Comrade John
12-14-2014, 12:29 PM
i guess reading isnt a common skill anymore

in the announcement about the equips it says they are given out in events. pve and pvp. frontline was too soon for the items i guess, butyoull see hem everywhere i am guessing now

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Well, I guess circumstances have shown who was full of BS after all.
-
Don't you hate it when everyone realises the emporer has no clothes, or, as it turns out, equipment?
-
Credibility? Pffftttttt.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Well, I guess circumstances have shown who was full of BS after all.
-
Don't you hate it when everyone realises the emporer has no clothes, or, as it turns out, equipment?
-
Credibility? Pffftttttt.

The whole thing was a ruse. I swear some people are just plain clueless. I'm not here trying to earn any credibility....especially with you. Do you really think you have credibility here? LMAO.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 04:50 PM
The whole thing was a ruse. I swear some people are just plain clueless. I'm not here trying to earn any credibility....especially with you. Do you really think you have credibility here? LMAO.

Ah yes, the whole "I was only joking defence". Gee, never seen that one before. Might want to go back and erase your previous posts if you want to play that card my friend.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 05:00 PM
Ah yes, the whole "I was only joking defence". Gee, never seen that one before. Might want to go back and erase your previous posts if you want to play that card my friend.

No need. My work here is done for today. I accomplished exactly what I intended.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 05:20 PM
No need. My work here is done for today. I accomplished exactly what I intended.

Appearing an idiot? Yep, goal achieved.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Appearing an idiot? Yep, goal achieved.

Why yes....Yes indeed. I must say that I do enjoy a good battle of wits. It's such a shame there is no one here that qualifies to entertain that fancy. Scurry along little mouse.

Tony81
12-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Why yes....Yes indeed. I must say that I do enjoy a good battle of wits. It's such a shame there is no one here that qualifies to entertain that fancy. Scurry along little mouse.

Lol. If you were to pick someone with wits, the battles wouldn't be nearly as fun now would they.

Danger Mouse
12-14-2014, 06:24 PM

Dude, keep telling yourself whatever it takes to boost the ego. Just be aware that no one else is buying it. You have yourself a nice day.

Evil Mastermind
12-15-2014, 04:42 AM
Dude, keep telling yourself whatever it takes to boost the ego. Just be aware that no one else is buying it. You have yourself a nice day.

I'm glad you feel that you speak for everyone. The massive number of PMs and buzz on GM would suggest that several did buy into it. LMAO. So you keep thinking you represent the masses and stroking your own ego. Or better yet, why don't you go back to all the other threads with your incessant whining about the game.

GI Janers
01-22-2015, 12:29 PM
What is the highest equip attack and defense can go currently in the game? What is the equiptment used to achieve this? Please anyone?

fatbodychris
01-22-2015, 12:58 PM

Speaking of BS, I thought you quit this game awhile ago?

Oh oh Gree
01-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Speaking of BS, I thought you quit this game awhile ago?

He did. That post was over a month ago and his last post is almost as long ago.

fatbodychris
01-22-2015, 01:04 PM
He did. That post was over a month ago and his last post is almost as long ago.

Oh jeez, didn't realize this was necro'd. I feel bad for bumping it now.

Ozymandias
01-22-2015, 01:25 PM
What is the highest equip attack and defense can go currently in the game? What is the equiptment used to achieve this? Please anyone?

On soldier equip I think it's 13+1/16+1. On army... 475 to 500ish maybe?

GI Janers
01-22-2015, 02:14 PM
Thank you Ozymandias!

Acyducy
02-05-2015, 09:42 AM
7211How do you increase attack and def numbers. Been stuck with 11 and 11 almost from day one of the "great" feature.

Hobbs
02-05-2015, 09:51 AM
7211How do you increase attack and def numbers. Been stuck with 11 and 11 almost from day one of the "great" feature.

There are some items with slightly better numbers in events.
Just look out for them in crate events usually 9/10 opens,fltq and Raid Boss.