PDA

View Full Version : Pros of Street Assault

Evan1000
12-13-2014, 06:21 PM
For some reason, people hate this event. It has to be my favorite event in the game as of now. The forums are blown up with negative threads, so here's a positive one :)

Prizes- What other event can you get VERY high stat items, and awesome mods for next to no effort? You can get 4 items in this event, the syndicate reward with awesome stats.. you don't even need to be in a high ranking syndicate to get a 200k stat item.. just active. I for one have a 700k defense item sitting in my stats, which is awesome. You also have the individual prize, with slightly higher modifiers than in war, and the *very easy* mafia attack mod! It's better than the raid boss prize and nearly every active syndicate can get their hands on it! And you finally have the even easier syn goals prize with a unique mod.. upgrade cost reduction? I always wanted one of those! And you really don't have to be high ranking to get that. Also, say what you guys want about the bank fees but they do add up, I have -52% and it makes a noticeable difference.

Regen- I hated this at first.. but now I don't. Think about it.. five minutes for a deploy.. you don't have to be nearly as active as you do in war and you won't waste a deploy! I can go to sleep during war and miss out on so many hits and go to sleep during SA and not miss a deploy.. It also makes people spend their deploys more wisely and gives some strategy to the event.

Strategy- This is as strategic as you can get with GREE.. the old points system was in opinion better because now it almost really is a tapping contest like in war, but you still need strategy.. even if it's only for 9 battles.

So an easy event with amazing prizes.. yet it yields more complaints than the tapping gold contest known as battles.

spiderman
12-13-2014, 07:07 PM
Ditto. Interesting, but true mate.

1Shot
12-13-2014, 08:38 PM
I don't think street assault is a bad event, however, I think the whole point of this event should be having a good IPH to your advantage. As of now, you can still have a terrible IPH, but afford the best power items. That's why I would like to see better items for a more expensive price, or totally taking out buying items and using the items in your inventory to deploy.

smokey77
12-14-2014, 12:12 AM
Easy event, yes. Good event,no. I have spent $72000000 so far and tapped like crazy and yes I will get a decent prize for money spent but it's so boring. Maybe there are tactics involved somewhere but other than tapping I can't really see what they are.

TitoLiebowitz
12-14-2014, 01:27 AM
Easy event, yes. Good event,no. I have spent $72000000 so far and tapped like crazy and yes I will get a decent prize for money spent but it's so boring. Maybe there are tactics involved somewhere but other than tapping I can't really see what they are.

This is a cell phone game... If you want more than tapping you're gonna have to get a game console

smokey77
12-14-2014, 01:45 AM
This is a cell phone game... If you want more than tapping you're gonna have to get a game console

Thanks for that invaluable advice .

Nighteg
12-14-2014, 02:04 AM
We don't hate it because it's retarded, like LTQs. We hate it because it actually HAS POTENTIAL, but gree stripped all the fun aspects off this event.
Original SA was suppose to let us use our inventories. It was scrapped, because idiots kept selling their used units.
This one can still be fun, if gree have actually read the feedback thread.

sister morphine
12-14-2014, 02:03 PM
We don't hate it because it's retarded, like LTQs. We hate it because it actually HAS POTENTIAL, but gree stripped all the fun aspects off this event.
Original SA was suppose to let us use our inventories. It was scrapped, because idiots kept selling their used units.
This one can still be fun, if gree have actually read the feedback thread.
It was more because some people deployed units with modifiers - their fault for not reading things properly - but in order to have any units worth deploying you would have to use stuff you might ordinarily use in your mafia. The garbage items remain garbage wherever they are.