PDA

View Full Version : Link account problem

Ninuzzo
12-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to use 2 accounts on my iOS device, when I try to put the code on my main device it said that the code is already linked to other device and it won't work
What can I do?
Thanks

Reyj
12-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Same here.

Mr llama
12-13-2014, 06:53 PM
What can I do?
Thanks
Be happy you can still get into game

General Adoma
12-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to use 2 accounts on my iOS device, when I try to put the code on my main device it said that the code is already linked to other device and it won't work
What can I do?
Thanks

I have the same problem

brewzer12
12-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Tried transferring second guy iOS to iOS and it took my guy away

PollekeW
12-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Gree gave you some spare time, but be quiet or they will charge you

veeridian
12-14-2014, 03:44 AM
i have my 2 accts on different ipads. one is mine and one is my wifes. 2 different game center accts. if i sign out of my game center on my device and sign into hers i can switch to. my mini. then sign out and back again into mine and switch back to my main. but i am not able to link the 2 accts to the same game center device. i thought that was the point... oh well.

Agent Orange
12-14-2014, 04:07 AM
E
Hi everyone,
What can I do?
Thanks

If you didn't log out of the original device you get that error, in other words you can't run the same account on two devices at the same time.

Ninuzzo
12-15-2014, 12:05 PM
The fact is, you need to be on the same Game Center, if you have 2 devices with same Apple ID (so same Game Center) you can do it, if not you can't.
I have 2 device, but 2 different Apple ID, so I can't transfer.
I've restored my second device, started like new using my main Apple ID, downloaded MW, it worked...
But I have to start a new mini, so my second account is starting from lvl 1.

Sheldor Sir
12-15-2014, 01:23 PM
I had call with Apple today you CAN NOT have 2 versions of a game on same game center ID..........got 2 games need 2 gamecener id's login/ out of each then link MW to one you want to play reset then, do it again to play 2nd game

jackattack.mw
12-15-2014, 01:40 PM
I have MW on two separate iOS devices. Each has unique game center id. I also have MW on two Android devices. Same Google Play ids. I wanted to transfer all games to one Android device. Transferred the first MW (remaining Android) without any problem. Transferred one of the iOS installs the the android device. No problem. Went to transfer the second iOS MW install and got the error "...the account is already linked to a google play account."

I think there's a transfer issue with multiple iOS MW installs on the same device no matter if it's iOS or Android. I wonder if there's some sort of account validation going on before the transfer occurs and MW is choking on the second iOS.

Ninuzzo
12-15-2014, 06:35 PM
I had call with Apple today you CAN NOT have 2 versions of a game on same game center ID..........got 2 games need 2 gamecener id's login/ out of each then link MW to one you want to play reset then, do it again to play 2nd game
I have same Game Center login on 2 different devices, probably Apple have the same kind of employes of gree...

thescondo
12-16-2014, 07:16 AM
I have same Game Center login on 2 different devices, probably Apple have the same kind of employes of gree...

Try having the same game center log in on over 6 devices and then atleast 4 itunes accounts - this is not going well - My team can only wait so long as they pass me by . . . .

Missed Master Speed on 19/20 - Missed INDY Frontline Missed Current LTQ - Not generating folders - I am always ranked 1 on my team for Folders - In top 5 faction

Nice 3 year present from GREE

Cannot Connect To Server
12-16-2014, 08:02 AM
hi seems the errors your all getting are caused by gree using game centre and its inability to use 2 same time.

as well as gree not being able to think out of the box....

it would have been far simpler to create an in game menu and have options to link to your game on a second device similar to transfer where u log in on both, and both are linked thru mw and thus u can switch between same as visit allie or rival.

but with added options for players without second devices to be able to start a second, third or fourth game and switch between it with SIMPLE menu options like

* start new game
* select game 1 game 2 game 3 game 4.
* delete a game 1/2/3/4 etc

and use our devices ids and game codes to create a new code that identifies our devices so gree servers can load each game as simply as visiting a rival or allies base.

the way they hv done it now is a mess up and means players with only one device cannot play multiple games as grees advertising implies....

i only have one device. so cannot switch to anything ever. and even if i open a new google play account i cannot start a new mw under it as mw is already on my device.

so only way is if gree makes a simple option like above for the millions of people with only one device. imo.

fatbodychris
12-16-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm confused by what people are saying in this thread. You can't have 2 MW games with the same GC account on one device? Can you transfer I droid device to iOS and have two that way or is it still a no?

Todd2
12-20-2014, 03:54 AM
"Linking a game account to a second Game Center account is not possible. Attempting to do so result in a new game account appearing on your device. Swapping back to the original Game Center account will restore the original game account. This is to make it possible for players to share one device without needing to share a game account."

MW Flake
12-20-2014, 05:38 AM
But aren't people still missing their games after going back to the other account?

Agent Orange
12-20-2014, 06:18 AM
Ok just to clarify, you cannot log into the same player on two different devices at the same time. You get a self explanitory screen.

If you have CREATED accounts using the SAME Game Centre account these can be linked in game. I would however very strongly suggest that you only try linking if you are on IOS 8.1.x AND on MW 5.x otherwise you could nuke your account as a number of us ran into problems using older devices with older versions of IOS.

If you created your account on an different Game Centre account then tried to log out of that Game Centre account and log into a different account that you used for linking other accounts your game/player will disappear. In order to recover that player you need to log back into the ORIGINAL Game Centre account that this player was created with.

If you linked accounts, had them show up in the Game Centre but then suddenly got the bright idea to reset the device so you could create an extra account/player you will nuke your player as the game seems to want to look back at the originating device. Note that I have NOT extensively tested this for obvious reasons.

Android linking actually works better and faster, but now having said this I strongly suspect gree will do something to screw this up on the next update.....

Agent Orange
12-20-2014, 06:25 AM
But aren't people still missing their games after going back to the other account?

My guess is that they could have done a transfer as these accounts also want to default back to their originating accounts.

I also suspect that those having the most issues are running older versions of IOS.

If they are on Android, a word of warning, I successfully nuked a very old Android account by trying to switch to Playstore from 1mobile market in an attempt to get linking to work because it requires google play to enable linking..... Also not sure if older Android versions are a factor but in any event if you created accounts from google to start with they seem to work (for now) oh and you used the same google account/login.