PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days = SA worst/most boring event made!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-13-2014, 03:54 PM
As if 2days wasn't enough. I think majority would like it shortened to maybe 1 day or back to 2 days. Once streaks finished (if you don't finish streaks , then you seriously need a new team), what's the point. Does get really boring.

When the points were accumulative, was probably more enjoyable, although was still disliked by many. But since the points aren't accumulative. It's just a waste of time.

Personally, I liked SA when it first was introduced. Was something new...and a new way of scoring. No one knew what to do, and I guess we were adapting to the new scoring system and how points added up. But when we did, why change it from to accumulative to not. I have to agree, it saved much more time.

The way the points work now, is similar to war. And I'm sure many want SA to be accumalative. Would also say, fixing global chat would help. Probably all if not most are still experiening bugs still.

Probably tl:dr but what would you like to see changing in SA? How points work, regen time, streaks etc etc

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Myself, I think the problem relies on the regen time. 5mins is too long. And we have to wait a hella long while.

cookamoo
12-13-2014, 04:21 PM
Easy enough to fix, Don't play. ☺

bravo 6 vk
12-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Agree, 3 days is very long. 2 days was just enough.

Dertin
12-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Agree, 2 days is enough, 3 days becomes boring.
Please Gree, next time lets go back to 2 days, thanks

Nighteg
12-14-2014, 03:30 AM
It's the limitations that make it boring. Doesn't matter if it's 2, 3 or 10 days.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-14-2014, 06:54 AM
It's the limitations that make it boring. Doesn't matter if it's 2, 3 or 10 days.
I do agree, this events just gets boring right when streaks are finished.

Evan1000
12-14-2014, 07:24 AM
Yeah the three days is a little long lol I liked finishing on Sunday.. we should shorten wars to only two days too :D

General Dudus
12-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn complain complain then we they do something complain again

sister morphine
12-14-2014, 03:02 PM
I do agree, this events just gets boring right when streaks are finished.
You couldn't be more wrong. It's when the syn goal is finished that the fun starts. :)

Andr3v
12-14-2014, 04:26 PM
...2 days SA is good for every1...3 days is only for heavy gold spenders... the same was before...war...short war...SA almost spending gold every weekend...

fuzzy
12-14-2014, 05:15 PM
You couldn't be more wrong. It's when the syn goal is finished that the fun starts. :)

We are haveing fun :cool:

Dipstik
12-14-2014, 06:49 PM
If you keep complaining, they might start to wonder why everyone seems to have their goals completed the first day...

Gingeasian
12-14-2014, 07:03 PM
...2 days SA is good for every1...3 days is only for heavy gold spenders... the same was before...war...short war...SA almost spending gold every weekend...

If you look at the leaderboard the top 10 isn't moving at all. Nobody wants this event to go on for 3 days and especially the syns ranked 3-7 don't want to push to much and end up with that horrid 2nd place mod.

Evan1000
12-14-2014, 07:10 PM
If you look at the leaderboard the top 10 isn't moving at all. Nobody wants this event to go on for 3 days and especially the syns ranked 3-7 don't want to push to much and end up with that horrid 2nd place mod.

It's funny watching the top teams avoid placement due to GREE's lack of sensible rewards.. have you seen the individual leaderboards the past few wars? People overspending or not spending to avoid the third tier.. you think anyone spending enough to make T3 indi wants a hideout damage mod?

jacksparrow
12-14-2014, 07:41 PM
I'm on android, I reinstalled just to make sure I'm using the latest verison of CC.
Anyone else have the problem where instead of the street assault 'A' icon below the Goals icon, it just shows the calendar/schedule globe icon? I used to be able to get into SA battles using the button in the syndicate quests, but since completing 9/9, I haven't been able to launch the SA interface.

The Night Prowler
12-15-2014, 07:05 AM
I hated this game from day one. The stress of trying to get your syndicate do what you wanted the to do. The stress of only 2 days to get all goals (Which we did every time).
Now its 3 days long I'm having a ball. All goals complete in a day and half. leaving a day and half to have fun no pressure whats so ever. And we are hoping to break into the top 300 even 250 if nobody up front is scoring.

xRedfoxx
12-15-2014, 07:36 AM
Do folks not have fun keeping others from winning their streaks? Is it not fun trying to gain rank on day 3?

C'mon ya'all....dwell on the fun parts. This ain't xbox where you hit reset and play another battle every 30 seconds. Enjoy it for what it is!!

Weasel
12-15-2014, 09:01 AM
Having reserved judgement until the final day, I've decided that I find the longer SA more fun than the shorter version.

Almost makes me wish it was a week long side game and every week we had a new one that just ran alongside whatever other special events Gree might want to have.

cookamoo
12-15-2014, 11:07 AM
That's the best part after goals are complete, the other two teams are waiting to the last minute thinking you're going to take all the nodes. Then ! BOOM! 50 million on one node.

<3 Hz
12-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Everyone says they hate SA but man did they spend some serious $$$ on it. SA is probably a bigger money maker for GREE than 3 day war is now.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-16-2014, 04:08 PM
I had never played a sa event before. Saw the building upgrade cost reduction mod so I jumped on board.

What a dumb dumb dumb event.

justjon
12-16-2014, 08:05 PM
That's the best part after goals are complete, the other two teams are waiting to the last minute thinking you're going to take all the nodes. Then ! BOOM! 50 million on one node.

Could not agree more!