View Full Version : Cost of Assult Chopper in current Street Assult

anirbanthegreat
12-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Any view about the cost of Choppers !!!

160k for 1 chopoer
1.6 mil for 10 choppers
12 mil for 100 choppers

but 6.4 mil for 20 choppers !

Earlier it used to be 50 units of same level in 6.4 mil. Gree please fix it. It does not follow logic but shows stupidity.

-Batman-
12-13-2014, 10:29 AM
i just buy 500 a time

anirbanthegreat
12-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Same is true for my main but not the mini. It involuntarily clicked to 6.4 mil twice without looking at gree magic of 20 choppers

Weasel
12-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Just buy more, they are super cheap in the first place. Sometimes you can rob enough from one hood to buy 500+ choppers, so cost is nothing.

I'd be more concerned if I accidentally deployed some of the weaker items we are forced to get. Waste of a perfectly good deploy with a perfectly pointless unit.

Dipstik
12-13-2014, 01:46 PM
I really don't see why we don't have a deploy unit that costs $25M or $100M each. At the current prices, they might annoy someone with an account less than a month old, but other than that they may as well be free.

Nighteg
12-13-2014, 01:52 PM
IMO 100 top cash units should cost at least a billion. Current price is a joke.

Weasel
12-13-2014, 01:59 PM
I would pay $12m for one top-of-the-line cash unit. The whole point of doing so would be in the hopes that not everyone can afford to do that... isn't that the only purpose for having differently priced units available? The current items can be easily bought by anyone, what's the point of even having the weaker two?

Evan1000
12-13-2014, 02:40 PM
I usually buy 200 at the start and that lasts me all through SA because of the units we get from goals and battles.

I like the low priced units.. sure most can buy but I want to save my money on LTB's and helping grow my IPH up.. I feel like 100m units would be a waste of money, of course if buy them I'd they were available but I'm glad they aren't, it's an excuse to save my money.

Also, if they were $100m low levels would still get their hands on them because the syn goals and the battle awards won't change, 25x top cash unit for getting in second place.. that's how my mini survives this event

Dipstik
12-13-2014, 02:50 PM
I usually buy 200 at the start and that lasts me all through SA because of the units we get from goals and battles.

I like the low priced units.. sure most can buy but I want to save my money on LTB's and helping grow my IPH up.. I feel like 100m units would be a waste of money, of course if buy them I'd they were available but I'm glad they aren't, it's an excuse to save my money.

Also, if they were $100m low levels would still get their hands on them because the syn goals and the battle awards won't change, 25x top cash unit for getting in second place.. that's how my mini survives this event

The Gree version of living on the dole...

Evan1000
12-13-2014, 03:05 PM
The Gree version of living on the dole...

Exactly :D

smokey77
12-13-2014, 03:28 PM
The price of units suits me fine at the moment but I can see why some think they're too cheap, I don't mind the current cost increase seen as the LTB was so cheap.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-13-2014, 03:43 PM
What, you wanna save for LTB. SA takes nothing away from you. Chump money

Evan1000
12-13-2014, 06:02 PM
What, you wanna save for LTB. SA takes nothing away from you. Chump money

Exactly.. why I don't want the price to go up

Evan1000
12-13-2014, 06:02 PM
www. TUVANTUYENSINH247 .com Là trung tâm Tư vấn tuyển sinh thuộc Công ty Đào Vũ. Cung cấp các dịch vụ liên quan đến tư vấn tuyển sinh như: Tư vấn Du học (Tư vấn du học nhật bản, tư vấn du học Mỹ, Tư vấn du học Anh Quốc, Tư vấn du học Hàn Quốc, Tư vấn du học Trung Quốc...), Tư vấn tuyển sinh đại học, Tư vấn tuyển sinh cao đẳng, Tư vấn tuyển sinh Trung cấp...Ngoài ra chúng tôi c̣n cung cấp các dịch vụ Đào tạo và Tuyển sinh liên kết với các trường Đại Học, Cao Đẳng, Trung Cấp, các Trường dạy nghề trên Toàn Quốc. Với hơn 5 năm trong nghề và phát triển Đào Vũ đă và đang khẳng định ḿnh trên thị trường cung cấp các dịch vụ đến Tuyển Sinh, Đào Tạo có uy tín và được sự quan tâm của nhiều khách hàng! Đào Vũ hân hạnh đồng hành cùng bạn trên chặng đường phát triển sự nghiệp!

Couldn't have said it better myself

t12pm
12-14-2014, 06:26 AM
It's easy here go to modern war as a new player and try to be active in frontline, it should be more expensive here though entirely to easy and the top unit should not be attainable by everyone so easily for the whole duration of event