PDA

View Full Version : Do the right thing Gree..

NexusImperium
12-13-2014, 08:18 AM
In light of yesterday's (apparently fixed) recycling exploit the game economy is totally wrecked. Most people I visit have hundreds of billions in their vault. I saw a guy with over 1 trillion in cash.

Do the right thing, Gree. You need to do a rollback. It'll make some people angry, but long term it'll keep the game balance.

I spent over 2.5 years saving money to build my base IPH and army and now people are going to be able to max theirs and their IPH and faction bonuses very quickly. This isn't right.

Please do a rollback. The longer you wait the harder it'll be. If it doesn't happen then I'm done - and I swore to myself I'd play until they shut off the servers.

crazeejay
12-13-2014, 08:21 AM
cya bye...................

SUPpose So
12-13-2014, 08:25 AM
In light of yesterday's (apparently fixed) recycling exploit the game economy is totally wrecked. Most people I visit have hundreds of billions in their vault. I saw a guy with over 1 trillion in cash.

Do the right thing, Gree. You need to do a rollback. It'll make some people angry, but long term it'll keep the game balance.

I spent over 2.5 years saving money to build my base IPH and army and now people are going to be able to max theirs and their IPH and faction bonuses very quickly. This isn't right.

Please do a rollback. The longer you wait the harder it'll be. If it doesn't happen then I'm done - and I swore to myself I'd play until they shut off the servers.

Impossible with FL running and real cash spent.... Just have to live with it... They still havent taken the Vulcan Swift jets back that were 1 gold the other day.. Players out there with 130 bil atk plus... Just gonna have to live with it or try another game..

Vercingetorix
12-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Alright, I'll go play CoC and actually have fun playing a game that actually works as intended

bam bam.
12-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Alright, I'll go play CoC and actually have fun playing a game that actually works as intended

Yeah and their updates actually update the game instead of crippling and giving all their customers ammo for full refunds

Speed ump
12-13-2014, 09:07 AM
Now that you mention it, I've never had an issue with a coc update, ever. I hear they have lots of hackers, but more so in the champions league. I enjoy the clan wars part, and other than an occasional lost connection, no problems. Maybe they could buy gree and fix this game.

Vercingetorix
12-13-2014, 09:10 AM
I'm afraid it's too late to fix this game. When the leaders of the top factions become cynical and frustrated, it's not a good sign.

Evil Mastermind
12-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Now that you mention it, I've never had an issue with a coc update, ever. I hear they have lots of hackers, but more so in the champions league. I enjoy the clan wars part, and other than an occasional lost connection, no problems. Maybe they could buy gree and fix this game.

Nope. It's over unless they simply up the stat inflation once again to counter the current debacles. Essentially, minimizing the impact of all those exploited glitches.

bam bam.
12-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Nope. It's over unless they simply up the stat inflation once again to counter the current debacles. Essentially, minimizing the impact of all those exploited glitches.

Yep, it's over. Even I can't imagine away back from here...and I'm the ultimate optimist. All those who got 3000 odd gold units, massive cash, maxed their faction bonuses. They jus gave everything away.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Just to set the record straight, the Swiss cheese still has holes.
The exploiters simply created work arounds.
So you think yesterday was bad?
Just you wait, it's gonna get much worse very soon.
These guys are serious.
They've waited, watched, and prepared.
There's no turning back, it's all over alternate forums, Group Me, Line, all the other chat sites.
Armageddon is coming, or the Rapture, depending upon your point of view.
Merry Christmas.

Yo Salty
12-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Just to set the record straight, the Swiss cheese still has holes.
The exploiters simply created work arounds.
So you think yesterday was bad?
Just you wait, it's gonna get much worse very soon.
These guys are serious.
They've waited, watched, and prepared.
There's no turning back, it's all over alternate forums, Group Me, Line, all the other chat sites.
Armageddon is coming, or the Rapture, depending upon your point of view.
Merry Christmas.

Old King Funzio to deploy the NO-NO

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Old King Funzio to deploy the NO-NO

The NO NO ain't NO MO.
The days the NO NO ruled were smooth as butta.
Sure, a few whined, but the NO NO was SO SO much betta than 50. LOL

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Game is ruined. First the tanks for 1 gold which are still in people's inventory, then the argen tank buying and selling. Gree you have ruined this for yourself. If you can't QA releases in house don't allow others to wait for known issues and then pounce on them having not told you.

dan2407
12-13-2014, 12:20 PM
People moaning about the 1 gold tanks do you not read the forum? Clementine stated this will be sorted but is not a priority atm as they are concentrating on people losin their accounts and other bugs with version 5.0, stop being impatient! It took them a while to get rid of the LE Glitch in full assault but they did it eventually

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Not sure why everyone is all doom and gloom. How many factions have a ridiculous amount of concrete and cash before this? How many individual players that had valor units they aren't supposed to?

Every time something publicly happens you guys get overly dramatic and say the game is over and yet it trudges along and all of you continue to keep on playing.

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Every time something publicly happens you guys get overly dramatic and say the game is over and yet it trudges along and all of you continue to keep on playing.

Never said it's over, I says it's ruined, read before you leap in.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Never said it's over, I says it's ruined, read before you leap in.

You think this ruined the game? This is a drop in the bucket of things that have effected game play.

The 1 gold units will be taken away; the cash in all honesty doesn't effect anyone in the top 100 factions and it only really effects gree's pocket book for those that actually spent real money buying in game cash.

I've seen so many hacked factions that are maxed out with more concrete than they will ever need and cash in the trillions. There are players out there with double boost buildings and LTB's that they shouldnt have still. SO all of this is just par for the course and if it effects gree's profits i bet it will be fixed quick.

The influx in cash and gold units didn't ruin the game, it was ruined well before this.

Modern War Forum GF
12-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Not sure why everyone is all doom and gloom. How many factions have a ridiculous amount of concrete and cash before this? How many individual players that had valor units they aren't supposed to?

well..each previous issue adds to the last;

atm;
big nr player locked out
nr of factions locked out (frontline)
mountains of tickets awaiting gree staff thats in hiding atm
big part of players now stocked to the roof on cash and valor (150/60biliion stats NO exception)

yeah i bet gree will fix it all..

come on anyone still spending in mentally instable / addicted, A LOT OF HUNGRY KIDS DESERVE MY CASH A TRILLION TIMES MORE THEN GREE!

i'll play on, free, cause i wanna witness the end!

SJAMBEK
12-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Niet te lang treuren mensen. In Groningen zeggen we: kop der veur en beuk hem door de panty Ha ha

Vercingetorix
12-13-2014, 12:40 PM
The only thing I understood of post 19 was: ha ha.

Modern War Forum GF
12-13-2014, 12:42 PM
The only thing I understood of post 19 was: ha ha.

lol.. rest is 18+ ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-13-2014, 12:52 PM
Niet te lang treuren mensen. In Groningen zeggen we: kop der veur en beuk hem door de panty Ha ha

Google translate says: Not too long grieving people. In Groningen we say, head of veur and beech him through panty Ha ha

GGG
12-13-2014, 12:56 PM
In-Game-Cash means squat now.

I'm a trillionaire

"I'm rich biotch!"

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 01:00 PM

You think this ruined the game? This is a drop in the bucket of things that have effected game play.

The 1 gold units will be taken away; the cash in all honesty doesn't effect anyone in the top 100 factions and it only really effects gree's pocket book for those that actually spent real money buying in game cash.

I've seen so many hacked factions that are maxed out with more concrete than they will ever need and cash in the trillions. There are players out there with double boost buildings and LTB's that they shouldnt have still. SO all of this is just par for the course and if it effects gree's profits i bet it will be fixed quick.

The influx in cash and gold units didn't ruin the game, it was ruined well before this.

Your stupidity on cash knows no bounds. People with 10 TRILLION in their vaults. Cash=valour=equipment coming up.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Your stupidity on cash knows no bounds. People with 10 TRILLION in their vaults. Cash=valour=equipment coming up.

See the name calling starts already, very mature of you lol. Id be surprised if anyone was able to get 10 trillion, i've seen people with max maybe 1.5-2 trillion. Exaggerating doesn't help your argument, that with the name calling just bolsters your own ignorance.

Led
12-13-2014, 01:13 PM
I don't think they can roll back the cash people have gotten from that glitch. They have so many problems right now I doubt this is on their short list of issues that plague this game with their "updates"

imho they care anymore..

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 01:14 PM
See the name calling starts already, very mature of you lol. Id be surprised if anyone was able to get 10 trillion, i've seen people with max maybe 1.5-2 trillion. Exaggerating doesn't help your argument, that with the name calling just bolsters your own ignorance.

Name calling? What name was that exactly? Can I suggest you read posts properly before making yourself look stupid on a public forum. That's twice now.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Name calling? What name was that exactly? Can I suggest you read posts properly before making yourself look stupid on a public forum. That's twice now.

LOL do you need a hug? Im not the one embarrassing myself on a public forum; you are the one that assumed i was directing my original comment to you. Maybe the tin foil hat should come off to allow some oxygen to that massive brain you have. At this point im replying to you because you're visibly getting angry over a game on a public forum.

I believe the correct taunt is Mooooooo

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 01:27 PM
LOL do you need a hug? Im not the one embarrassing myself on a public forum; you are the one that assumed i was directing my original comment to you. Maybe the tin foil hat should come off to allow some oxygen to that massive brain you have. At this point im replying to you because you're visibly getting angry over a game on a public forum.

I believe the correct taunt is Mooooooo

You go hug a tree, probably got the same IQ as you.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 01:47 PM
You go hug a tree, probably got the same IQ as you.

See you are thinking GREEn now....how progressive of you, there is hope yet that the environment will be saved for future generations. I was really worried for a second. So did you look back and see that i wasn't directing any comments at you but instead i was stating that people were being overly dramatic over a blip in MW radar and that you just bolstered my argument by getting overly dramatic?

Its ok I win....gree wins....and one day you will win as well.

Lets go over things that have RUINED THIS GAME FORVER!!!!! ohhh noes

1) Airplane Glitch
2) Gold Glitch
3) Stat inflation
4) Too many events
5) Energy Hog events
6) 1 gold unit
7) Valor Unit
8) People selling accounts
9) Recycle error
10) people locked out of accounts numerous times
11) double boost buildings
12) hacked factions
13) hacked concrete
14) hacked gold
15) hacked folders
16)

Im sure im missing some here.....who wants to add to the list while i go hug a tree

http://standingoutinmyfield.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/tree-hugger.jpg

GGG
12-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Will buy 1000 folders for 250b in-game-cash, hit me up if interested.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Will buy 1000 folders for 250b in-game-cash, hit me up if interested.

loooooooooooooool whats your in game name and ID?

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Guys like Turkey Bacon make my week in this forum. Thank god for the ignorant and unwittingly imbecilic. Keep it up TB.

Huj
12-13-2014, 02:04 PM
The best part is that people are still gone spend Vaults! for the WD event LOL

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Guys like Turkey Bacon make my week in this forum. Thank god for the ignorant and unwittingly imbecilic. Keep it up TB.

Big words little man; resorting to sophomoric remarks with multisyllabic words doesn't make you seem more intelligent and instead its just the simple back pedaling of someone that picked a fight for no reason because their ego wouldn't let them see anyone but themselves in my comments.

http://redstatements.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/treehugger.jpg

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Did your pride get hurt in public big boy? Try reading posts in future. Owned.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Did your pride get hurt in public big boy? Try reading posts in future. Owned.

Nope im posting on Groupme laughing at this.....did you bother to see at least 4 other posts above yours of people *****ing that this game is over? I didn't even quote you; yet you latched on thinking my original post was directed to you. Lets be honest the fact that we are both going back and forth makes us both look like idiots, but im guessing you are under 18 yo because only someone as naive and dumb would say i was owned when you're the one that got all bent of out of shape to begin with. So latch on to your mothers teet and enjoy your tapping and realize i've been trolling you this entire time because i could tell your sisters panties got twisted into a bunch.

http://images.whatonearthcatalog.com/graphics/products/regular/CJ4603.jpg

HGF69
12-13-2014, 02:25 PM

There's people in my faction with 10-20 trillion in cash now. Also with over 300 million valour. Go and have a look at profiles before you judge. Money is useless now.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 02:28 PM
There's people in my faction with 10-20 trillion in cash now. Also with over 300 million valour. Go and have a look at profiles before you judge. Money is useless now.

I have yet to see that amount of cash in any one vault 10-20 trillion would have meant that they bought and sold over 1.5m of those arjun tanks.....its alot of tapping and good for them. We obviously can't see peoples valor.

Maybe you should take it upon yourself to report them to gree for having that much cash.

Nocomment
12-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Fergus you were owned.

Fergus14
12-13-2014, 02:34 PM
You underestimate people in this game. You should change you IGN to Mr Green the Clueless. People can tap all day long, and they do.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 02:37 PM
You underestimate people in this game. You should change you IGN to Mr Green the Clueless. People can tap all day long, and they do.

the glitch was only up for a few hours with the ability to do multiples at one go for what 3-4 at most? Most i've seen is around 1.5 trillion, the game lags so much that i still have a hard time believing it unless i see it with my own eyes.

and btw why aren't people asking for all the gold to be taken back that droid users have gotten for free?

HGF69
12-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Turkey you should look at more profiles in future before you preach, maybe look at your own faction if you are top 10. It's all out there, open your eyes.

GGG
12-13-2014, 02:53 PM
It'd be nice if Gree could start another vault increase. I'm WAY over vaulted.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 02:56 PM
It'd be nice if Gree could start another vault increase. I'm WAY over vaulted.

Like ......

trolling at its finest

@hgf69 Im not T10, i've looked at my faction and no one is over 1 Trillion.... why don't you post some screen shots of accounts with 10 -20 trillion......you can edit out their names if you want.

HGF69
12-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Like ......

trolling at its finest

@hgf69 Im not T10, i've looked at my faction and no one is over 1 Trillion.... why don't you post some screen shots of accounts with 10 -20 trillion......you can edit out their names if you want.

If you're not in the big league then fine, but if you don't believe me fine, live in ignorance. The exploits of the other day day are on profiles, just look before you raid.

Turkey Bacon
12-13-2014, 03:14 PM
If you're not in the big league then fine, but if you don't believe me fine, live in ignorance. The exploits of the other day day are on profiles, just look before you raid.

So you wont show me a screen shot of someones vault with 10-20 trillion?

everytime i've hit someone i've looked at their vaults nothing in the 10's of trillion so far, its not living in ignorance if i haven't seen the tangible proof of what you are claiming. It would be ignorant of me to believe everything i read on the internet.

Bndawgs
12-13-2014, 03:16 PM

I believe he asked you to post a screenshot.

daddy99
12-13-2014, 03:24 PM
Fergus got owned. Big time. . .

Baltimore Bully
12-13-2014, 03:54 PM
In-Game-Cash means squat now.

I'm a trillionaire

"I'm rich biotch!"

And a rat Biotch!

Modern War Forum GF
12-13-2014, 04:33 PM
And a rat Biotch!

don't be naive, pretty sure gree was aware through other channels long before the dude posted!

Actually think gree purposely put it in place to get everyone to accept the 5.0 version

Moose02364
12-14-2014, 04:53 AM
The real solution is to boost the attack max from $300k to $5m per hit so that those with too much can share with those that missed out, a lot of fuss about Monopoly money

Twoglasseye
12-14-2014, 09:03 AM

I totally agree how can we compete its not fair those of us who are not in a suddenly maxed out faction what's the answer Gree?

Tee
12-14-2014, 09:24 AM
The answer is MW 6.0! It will have many new features and fixes, fun fun for all!

Blankboi
12-14-2014, 10:15 AM
L
O
V
E
G
r
E
E

Tinker
12-15-2014, 01:38 PM
The answer is MW 6.0! It will have many new features and fixes, fun fun for all!

Crap! I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard.

HayeZeus
12-15-2014, 01:51 PM
What perfect justification to ask iTunes/google for a refund. It will work