PDA

View Full Version : TEAM of ME (A Low Level Faction for bonuses only)

leek_info
12-13-2014, 06:59 AM
Faction Name: Team of Me
Invite Code: 143831288

Are you a Camper only?
Do you care to get bonuses?
Can you donate a minimum of 500k every day?

Then if you're like me, you want to be apart of a faction that is focused on attaining bonuses and NOT participating in this endless wars where the Winners keep winning. I use to play this game over a year ago and playing in wars got bothersome and was a strain in my life. Now I just like building my base, collecting money and building my stats for the future.

I'm a Level 18 Camper that makes over 1M per hour and I easily can donate 1 million per day. However, there's a reason why the Faction is called "Team of Me". You are actually focused on you in the long run through team efforts.

I want you to build up your Income (with more people maybe we can lessen the minimum in the future). I want you to get those expansion and upgrade those buildings because that's what i'm doing. If you're like me, your bank vault cannot hold all of your money just yet so just donate the excess to the faction :-D

I know I sound like a janky salesman but serious inquiries only, lol. If you want to just focus on getting bonuses and you can afford the income, than send your request too: 143831288

By the way, I have a Guild (Kingdom Age) & Syndicate (Crime City) with the same name. If you wish to join those, let me know.