PDA

View Full Version : Im getting pissed now

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 10:01 PM
10 hours and no fix for frontline. I have never missed a frontline and now I cant play because of a glitch. Seriously, if this is not fixed, I will refund all my purchases on this game. This is becoming the last straw.

Mr llama
12-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Yup this is some bs

thescondo
12-13-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm right with. You. I have never been this pissed before with this game. I'm losing it.

dan2407
12-13-2014, 02:38 AM
Lol unlucky bro

Kossie
12-13-2014, 05:47 AM
After more then 2 yrs playing I'm done with this game. Glitch after glitch. Some can play some not. Factions are totally a mess. Everyone haves trillions of game cash now. With 13b attack you will lose from a 8b defence. I'm done with it. I had a great time andhope Gree can fix the game so others can enjoy.

Speed ump
12-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Did we really expect a glitch free event, especially after a new update. This is gree we are talking about remember.

Modern War Forum GF
12-13-2014, 08:40 AM
Did we really expect a glitch free event, especially after a new update. This is gree we are talking about remember.

enlighten us please ;)

what would a top ranked faction do if it wouldn't get matched? (not especially asking sup, but any t10)

bam bam.
12-13-2014, 08:57 AM
The entertainment is more in watching the explosions than playing the bloody game. All the exploits that have just gone bananas have destroyed any fair players chance of playing fairly. It used to be an auction game now it's a who can best exploit the constant GReE-ups the best game.

I love how I'm still playing this game. I think I'm insane.

SheDevil
12-13-2014, 09:57 AM
The entertainment is more in watching the explosions than playing the bloody game. All the exploits that have just gone bananas have destroyed any fair players chance of playing fairly. It used to be an auction game now it's a who can best exploit the constant GReE-ups the best game.

I love how I'm still playing this game. I think I'm insane.

I know our faction is insane....we keep hitting the declare button thinking maybe, just maybe this time we will get matched.

NexusImperium
12-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Our faction is still participating and believe me, you may not want to anymore. Since everyone has deep pockets these days everyone has pretty much gone all-in on the cash soldier unit and so points in wars are getting as high as 75M now. It's silly-time in MW right now.

It's probably best to just sit this one out if you can.

lwilgucki
12-13-2014, 03:47 PM
75m. Lol. We had 578m from our team alone. Thats a battle.

thescondo
12-14-2014, 06:39 AM
No game for so many. No help from Gree. Just canned responses. Don't you think we tried it. We have the game on our servers. We'll then give it back. Jesus