PDA

View Full Version : Once again long time players get the shaft

Mr llama
12-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Fix this game center account bs.....I'm here to play your game not get locked out because of some stupid 3rd party mess up. Fix it and fix it now

Captain Buck Slayer
12-12-2014, 07:16 PM
They said they are working on it. Calm down lol

Milburn Pennybags
12-12-2014, 07:19 PM
We totally understand your frustration. Please view the information here for help on your issue: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203583304

Please do let us know if you continue to experience any issues. We really appreciate your patience as we work to improve.

Mr llama
12-12-2014, 07:21 PM
I know it's just a game, but was so excited for all the new features. Lost my head for a sec and thought things would go smoothly

Bob Belcher
12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Hug your lama,it will be ok! Maybe........

thescondo
12-13-2014, 01:40 AM
I know Mr llama So shafted. Long time player dying here. Can't sleep. Can't believe I lost my game to horrible Game Center nonsense, I never used until today. Only because the damn game get telling me to log in. So I did and by by game. Now have to wait a month like other teammates who lost there game. Going to miss out on speed Masters. Indy prizes. Etc.

I wish I had a llama to pet. Can only here the alerts of my faction mates needing my help. Why why why did I do it. I know better.