PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gree ...

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-12-2014, 10:22 AM
for trying to fix the broken bits and pieces.

Unfortunately, many new problems have surfaced.
No one can say for sure, but as the level of activity and intensity of tapping increases, I suspect bigger problems will arise.

I will refrain from upgrading my useless, little, fake, pixelated warriors.

As the level of complexity of this tapping game increases (what I call the Mr. may I have more syndrome), it seems there is an increase geometrically proportional related to the number of greater complications that we see appearing.

The issue here is that a very simple, little tapping game for smartphones has now morphed into an attempt to create an xBox or PS3 game that someone is now trying to stuff into a handheld device.

It just won't work!

duesy
12-12-2014, 10:23 AM
^^ agree... KISS (Keep it simple stupid)... We don't need an Xbox game.. just something that works..

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-12-2014, 11:14 AM
I can't say for sure.
I do have doubts.
I maintain many suspicions.
I no longer trust anything they tell me.

I do draw conclusions.
I now conclude the latest update was only released to calm the masses, stop the bleeding, and keep them TAPPING!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-12-2014, 11:18 AM
You're very perceptive.
You're always in touch with your "feline" side.
You're also HOTTER a habenero. LOL
I'm more "canine".
I agree, sweetie pie.
This thing got pushed for the reasons you gave, plus it avoided greater issues with certain sites that release updates.

Vercingetorix
12-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Ive always wondered if mentally incompetent is the same person as Dewin Nuttin.

Speed ump
12-12-2014, 03:18 PM
It dosnt help that they've twisted and torn the original game code into shapes it was never mean to go or be. The solution, a rewrite of complete game code. Problem, time, money, and also trying to figure out how to transfer data from current system to new one without screwing it up. Probability of success based on previous experiences, very low. It's like patching an old leaky boat. At some point what's left just falls apart and you sink. Are we sinking yet?

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Does it really matter? Who are we all anyway....

Speed ump
12-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Some of us are very important people. We have won and reigned supreme at the top of a game. That and a few bucks might get me a cup of coffe at Starbucks. Too bad I don't like coffe

Speed ump
12-12-2014, 03:36 PM
mmmmmm, the game loads faster now, but this forum is taking forever to load.

SurfaceToAir
12-12-2014, 04:54 PM
I love this game.

Tried to give up many times but get drawn back in. Like a black hole.

Fun level went up as I stopped spending gold and started my own Faction. I now win as many battles during a war as ever as I get matched up against weaker factions whose totals are the same as mine. I like winning. Got matched up against SUP last time out?????????????????? Only me in my Faction. LoL! I lost. I even enjoyed that!
I love the forum. Better than FB. Keep it up comrades!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-12-2014, 07:36 PM
I love this game.

Tried to give up many times but get drawn back in. Like a black hole.

Fun level went up as I stopped spending gold and started my own Faction. I now win as many battles during a war as ever as I get matched up against weaker factions whose totals are the same as mine. I like winning. Got matched up against SUP last time out?????????????????? Only me in my Faction. LoL! I lost. I even enjoyed that!
I love the forum. Better than FB. Keep it up comrades!

Good on you, mate.
You remind me of a Chicago Cubs baseball fan, or Manny United fan. LOL