PDA

View Full Version : Gold glitch units?

Bob Belcher
12-12-2014, 10:17 AM
These units are still out in players inventory! Gree you said these were being removed?
What is happening here?

truthteller
12-12-2014, 10:22 AM
These units are still out in players inventory! Gree you said these were being removed?
What is happening here?

It only took gree 2 year to fix the airplane glitch................so check players inventory in 2 year from now to see if they have been removed :rolleyes:

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Right now the team is focused on the issues that have arisen from the MW 5.0 Release. I will keep bugging them to address this as soon as they can. And once they have, I will report that back to you guys!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-12-2014, 10:30 AM
It only took gree 2 year to fix the airplane glitch................so check players inventory in 2 year from now to see if they have been removed :rolleyes:

In relation to the alleged "airplane glitch", by "meddling" with the "airplane glitch" many more problems arose, and the "airplane glitch" wasn't really fixed.

The "airplane glitch" was patched for a period of time, newer, more troublesome problems appeared; and the "airplane glitch" was reborn as "airplane glitch v 2.0"!

Bob Belcher
12-12-2014, 10:31 AM
You are probably right on spot with this issue! It's only taken weeks to ruin this game completely! Keep up the Great work Gree!

Bob Belcher
12-12-2014, 10:34 AM
You already knew that there were issues with update,but still released? Just more of the same! Nothing ever changes for the greater good! Oh so Sad.........

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:40 AM
You already knew that there were issues with update,but still released? Just more of the same! Nothing ever changes for the greater good! Oh so Sad.........

We only knew of a potential asset display glitch on those with a poor wi-fi connection, which RnB mentioned in their Dev Notes. These are new issues that we did not see during our QA of the update. We know it's frustrating for you guys, rightly so, and the team is working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

786TRYX
12-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Come on! bla bla bla bla bla bla...

Stumps
12-12-2014, 10:48 AM
In relation to the alleged "airplane glitch", by "meddling" with the "airplane glitch" many more problems arose, and the "airplane glitch" wasn't really fixed.

The "airplane glitch" was patched for a period of time, newer, more troublesome problems appeared; and the "airplane glitch" was reborn as "airplane glitch v 2.0"!

I thought all pilot licences were revoked? Are you saying ppl are still flying?

andy2
12-12-2014, 10:52 AM
We only knew of a potential asset display glitch on those with a poor wi-fi connection, which RnB mentioned in their Dev Notes. These are new issues that we did not see during our QA of the update. We know it's frustrating for you guys, rightly so, and the team is working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

So did QA actually test anything in the release... you know for example like trying to sell back more than one unit of something? How you keep releasing these obvious errors is baffling. Entire department should be canned.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-12-2014, 11:05 AM
I thought all pilot licences were revoked? Are you saying ppl are still flying?

Yes, formerly they were certified as single engine pilots (VFR only).
Today, most are multi-engine endorsed with jet engine certification, and instrument qualified.
They used their forced time off to obtain the new quals.

Gree might want to offer several of them and their leaders consultant positions.
These dudes got skills. LOL

truthteller
12-12-2014, 11:47 AM

Any version of that will be forever lost when every player is forced to upgrade to 5.0 because..........
1- you need 5.0 to get hero equipment which in turn you need to be able to win attacks (you need now to win 2 of the 3 factors used in attacks)
2- 5.0 still comes with disabling any action during an attack, thus, noone can "return to base" or check rivals, menu, goals, etc

Ozymandias
12-12-2014, 12:38 PM
What about the chewbacca airplane glitch?

Agent1200
12-12-2014, 06:29 PM
I can't believe I'm still playing this game...

Dirty Mind
12-12-2014, 06:42 PM
What about the chewbacca airplane glitch?

ok, I think I get this joke. Is this like the chewbacca defense?

Major Elvis Newton
12-12-2014, 06:50 PM
The Darth Vader respirator glitch is better

Yo Salty
12-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Yes, formerly they were certified as single engine pilots (VFR only).
Today, most are multi-engine endorsed with jet engine certification, and instrument qualified.
They used their forced time off to obtain the new quals.

Gree might want to offer several of them and their leaders consultant positions.
These dudes got skills. LOL

Oh they have skills alright. A few of them flew recon missions and received medals during the last campaign.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Oh they have skills alright. A few of them flew recon missions and received medals during the last campaign.

Them dudes is good. LOL

Stumps
12-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Now ive got no idea what you guys are taling about....

Sparkle
12-13-2014, 04:39 PM
The illegal units really need to go now before the next WD. Letting them stay is certainly disaster for teams who didn't get so many of them.

Sparkle
12-13-2014, 04:41 PM
You guys also need to give everyone a chance to be beta testers so we don't have to go scrounging about in other people's inventories for advantageous units.

12-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Right now the team is focused on the issues that have arisen from the MW 5.0 Release. I will keep bugging them to address this as soon as they can. And once they have, I will report that back to you guys!

Why are tickets sent to support about update problems , being closed as solved mine all closed , but not solved 240842303 ocelot

GGG
12-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Dear Mr. GREE, if that's your real name.
It's come to my understanding that there are some gold units that I didn't get; rumor has it they could be bought for 1 shiny piece of gold each. Please, I repeat, please do something about this.
Me and my faction have purchased all of the faction boosts and are upgrading our buildings thanks to your generous recycle Christmas present, but didn't get the cheap gold unit presents. Please fix this.

Your friend,

Mr. Moneybags

Mr llama
12-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Dear Mr. GREE, if that's your real name.
It's come to my understanding that there are some gold units that I didn't get; rumor has it they could be bought for 1 shiny piece of gold each. Please, I repeat, please do something about this.
Me and my faction have purchased all of the faction boosts and are upgrading our buildings thanks to your generous recycle Christmas present, but didn't get the cheap gold unit presents. Please fix this.

Your friend,

Mr. MoneybagsSo you managed to take advantage of one glitch but are angry you missed another.......too funny

Tee
12-14-2014, 03:05 AM
He doesn't sound angry to me. Looks to be concerned that his team missed out on a good deal. Even gave thanks and signed, "your friend"

I missed out on both Super Saver Christmas deals, dang it man!

NaRciS
12-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Why are tickets sent to support about update problems , being closed as solved mine all closed , but not solved 240842303 ocelot

The same thing here - I had two tickets open and got the reply "sorry its taken so long to come back to you on this issue, however we have not heard from you any further on this matter therefore I am closing this ticket".

Not heard from me??

I added an update to each ticket every 5 days asking for news - I then tried to open new tickets to ask why the requests had been closed and marked solved - these again were closed without comments in hours and marked solved.

Pretty unbelievable...

Jokidoki
12-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Hmm those units where bought on a fair way.
Gree asked 1 gold for the units.
So lots of players bought the units.
If gree wants them back they can buy it for 1 vault a peace.
If they take it back we suw gree from stealing!!!!!
All players payed real money for it !!!!

Jokidoki
12-14-2014, 02:16 PM
And why are you all not complane on the buying and selling from the FL tank ???
Buying for 800k and selling for 6 mill???

Pidgeot
12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
I wish android got this because I can use more big jets, however they were released for 1 gold and should stand, since people spend money to get them.

What are the units called and their stats. Going to hunt around to see if I can find accounts with them and buy them from it.

King Fox
12-14-2014, 08:57 PM

Well said and stop whining if you missed out.

kmg108
12-15-2014, 08:52 AM

The units that folks bought don't really concern me, especially since the soldier gear has been introduced. What does concern me is the thought process that people think they paid real money for the units. You didn't. You paid real money for gold, and gold is its own currency within the game. GREE can take back the units whenever they feel like it. When they do, they will simply refund you the gold you spent. In essence, you have lost nothing except the money you spent purchasing game currency. Gree determines how their currency can be spent. If they decide to issue refunds because of programming error, they can, and will, do so.

As for buying them back for 1 vault a piece, that is wishful thinking. I suspect you will be refunded exactly what you paid. They are not stealing from you if they take them back. Please remember that you own NOTHING in this game. If they return the gold spent, you have been made whole once again to reallocate the in-game currency you decided to purchase.

Led
12-15-2014, 09:42 AM
I doubt gree will do anything about this.... Ever

Gileas
02-18-2015, 08:52 AM
So... Now that the equipment has been neutered, what becomes of the issue all swept under the rug, the 1 gold units, the units bought for a low, low price and sold for a high, high profit, the shiny jet pilots who jumped the line for their licensing requirements, and the limited, unique reward items that seem oddly limitless and far from mundane in a certain *ahem* faction members' inventories? Or is that issue list still being reviewed? 5.0 was a way to get rid of one set of problems, it forced some new ones on the player base, which is now removed? Withdrawn? Fun and exciting? And yet the abuses and item shills are still with us. Odd, that.

kmg108
02-18-2015, 01:08 PM
So... Now that the equipment has been neutered, what becomes of the issue all swept under the rug, the 1 gold units, the units bought for a low, low price and sold for a high, high profit, the shiny jet pilots who jumped the line for their licensing requirements, and the limited, unique reward items that seem oddly limitless and far from mundane in a certain *ahem* faction members' inventories? Or is that issue list still being reviewed? 5.0 was a way to get rid of one set of problems, it forced some new ones on the player base, which is now removed? Withdrawn? Fun and exciting? And yet the abuses and item shills are still with us. Odd, that.

I seem to recall this was addressed shortly after it happened. Many of my faction members had them removed and got refunded the 1 gold bar they paid per item that was removed. I never bought them, so I have no idea if this statement is true.

Kefa
02-18-2015, 01:14 PM
I seem to recall this was addressed shortly after it happened. Many of my faction members had them removed and got refunded the 1 gold bar they paid per item that was removed. I never bought them, so I have no idea if this statement is true.

Only the one issue was entirely resolved. The second one was patched, but those who exploited it kept their exploits. The other two persist and endure.

skywalker_98
02-18-2015, 10:59 PM
If a store puts the wrong price tag on something the consumer pays the ticket price..Glad for the smart shoppers who caught the deal isn't that what shopping is all about?? Getting the best deal you can buy?? Gree should go about fixing the game instead of working about smart shoppers!..Wish I knew about it..but snooze you lose...Gree admit your mistake and eat it like every other company does! And other players should stop whining about it ..can't catch every deal out there..

R Ingersoll
02-18-2015, 11:55 PM
Right now the team is focused on the issues that have arisen from the MW 5.0 Release. I will keep bugging them to address this as soon as they can. And once they have, I will report that back to you guys! is this why they were working on decreasing the the drop rate of folders and decreasing folders required for summoning bosses, increasing damage required to take down raid bosses, increasing energy required for goal completion, increasing damage required on epic bosses, trying a failed attempt to return PvP to the game only to be replaced with epic boss? A pretty standard mentality of troubleshooting any issue is isolating all problem areas then work on one problem at a time. You say that's what they are doing, but obviously, that isn't the case.

CC1
02-19-2015, 05:27 AM
is this why they were working on decreasing the the drop rate of folders and decreasing folders required for summoning bosses, increasing damage required to take down raid bosses, increasing energy required for goal completion, increasing damage required on epic bosses, trying a failed attempt to return PvP to the game only to be replaced with epic boss? A pretty standard mentality of troubleshooting any issue is isolating all problem areas then work on one problem at a time. You say that's what they are doing, but obviously, that isn't the case.

Well said. Resources can be dedicated to gouge customers but not to solve problems.