PDA

View Full Version : [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Pages : [1] 2

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:05 AM
PLEASE REPORT ALL 5.0 BUGS HERE.

Currently Known Issues

The Development Team is looking into all of these!

Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.
Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - As reported here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102924-Update-Modern-War-5-0-Known-Issues-Report-Bugs-Here!&p=1434368&viewfull=1#post1434368).
Bonuses Not Counting Correctly on Android - May be a display issue.

Fixed Issues

Recycling Not Working Correctly
Wins/Losses Reversed

We will continue to update this list as more information becomes available.

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903

Updates:

11:50 AM PST - The team is currently working on the missing Android accounts. Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your account is not lost, it does still exist on the servers. When I have more details, an update will be posted here.

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.

12/15 @ 3:26PM PST - New Update Posted Here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102924-Update-Modern-War-5-0-Known-Issues-Report-Bugs-Here!&p=1436143&viewfull=1#post1436143

Speed ump
12-12-2014, 10:10 AM
What about missing accounts on iOS. That's the one that people we having the problem with.

SUPpose So
12-12-2014, 10:14 AM
WTF?

We create a list for you that ppl are posting on without for once flaming each other to help get this crock of ****e fixed and you in your wisdom close it and start another on the same topic.... Stupid is as stupid does.

You are obviously just using delaying tactics... i'm out.

furey
12-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Also. On android when you link a device, your account name shows up on the device, but when you press it, you get an error that says, "no value for success"

duesy
12-12-2014, 10:18 AM
My game freezes Constantly. The only way to continue playing is restart my device... as using the home button *(IOS) doesn't work to stop the game.. I give up gree.. I can't play like this.
I don't want knew pretty things, I want a game that is playable. sending in a report.. .. if I can

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:20 AM
WTF?

We create a list for you that ppl are posting on without for once flaming each other to help get this crock of ****e fixed and you in your wisdom close it and start another on the same topic.... Stupid is as stupid does.

I started this one so that we could also have an official list of known issues at the top that we can update/reference as you/we find more or resolve bugs. Your awesome thread has been included in the post (please see at the bottom of the post). And I have just spent 20 minutes going through the fantastic thread you created and reported those bugs to the Developers so that they may begin creating fixes.

Your thread was not shut down to silence anyone, but instead to help direct everyone here where so that we can keep everything in one place! We REALLY appreciate you creating that thread and for so many people reporting issues there! It's been invaluable.

theRealMFJDZ69
12-12-2014, 10:20 AM
WTF?

Ditto bro..... Closing threads seems to be their "quick" fix.. Or to just shut down the opposition

Modern War Forum GF
12-12-2014, 10:27 AM
send us a message whenever all and everything gets fixed and it's safe to upgrade ;)

I bet pressure to release made testing unwanted/inconveniant..

Plutorules
12-12-2014, 10:40 AM

Currently Known Issues

Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.
Wins/Losses Reversed - This is a display issue. They being calculated correctly.
Recycling Not Working Correctly - Currently you can only recycle one item at a time.

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903

Our faction leader lost his account ticket number is 2113983 it locks whole faction down please assist him asap

Bluehavana2
12-12-2014, 10:43 AM
On iOS, the rival profile is cleaner, but PLEASE, we need commas! At least before I was used to the truncated display. Now I have to count the digits!

Also, have to scroll up to see the rivals defense. A bit of an annoyance. Maybe simple solution is to move the Record box down (useless info) and move the Assets box up

786TRYX
12-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Buttom to top leadership? Ridiculous!

furey
12-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes on android, we are missing a ton of bonuses and when you attack it says, 1.1bil attack when I am 23.5 billion attack. With the missing bonuses I am down to 18.5B

Rampe
12-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Still can't log in. 1st get iPad, after the update, nothing changed. The game doesn't load any further before crashing. Uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't make a difference. Loading game data (or whatever) and crash... It's been way over a month since my last login.

killlerb
12-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Alliance size increase/decrease for attacking rivals does not appear to be working - may just be display issue but wanted to highlight this to the forum mods to share with developers. I'm on iOS.

Sparkle Daddy
12-12-2014, 11:04 AM

Currently Known Issues

Wins/Losses Reversed - This is a display issue. They being calculated correctly.
Recycling Not Working Correctly - Currently only receiving credit for ONE item recycled.

CORRECTION:

You can recycle more than one unit at a time you just forever lose those units and don't get any compensation for it. Has it ever occurred to you clowns to test the game before screwing over all of your players?

furey
12-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Ltq problem. Android sees no bonuses on the wrappers or speed.

Dazzj10
12-12-2014, 11:22 AM
So please add to the list that accounts are being lost and started back to the beginning

soulman2093
12-12-2014, 11:27 AM
When I am trying to clean my inventory I am finding that many of my high units are not in my army. What is the reason for this?

duesy
12-12-2014, 11:30 AM
When I am trying to clean my inventory I am finding that many of my high units are not in my army. What is the reason for this? i wonder the same thing..

Dazzj10
12-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Click filter and it gives the option to include army

Bubseg
12-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Mw. Still shows. 4.1 gb. Of data etc.
i cleaned. Cache. Went down to 3.6gb. Y is this so high ?

Clementine
12-12-2014, 11:37 AM
CORRECTION:

You can recycle more than one unit at a time you just forever lose those units and don't get any compensation for it. Has it ever occurred to you clowns to test the game before screwing over all of your players?

Fixed. Thank you for letting me know.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Ltq problem. Android sees no bonuses on the wrappers or speed.

Is this for Operation Silent Night or the Napa Valley Frontline?

robmurphy
12-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Click filter and it gives the option to include army

What the poster means is that our biggest units, 11,000,000 attack, are not in our army. Whereas 25,000 attack tiddlers are....

No logic.

PEZZSTER
12-12-2014, 11:48 AM
I installed MW 5 this morning on three devices.
2 iPhone 4's and an Android phone.

later in the morning, i logged into both iphones and actually connected to game center. Then logged into the game... Initially it all worked fine.
When i turned the games off and came back into the game, i suddenly lost my main character, but my LLP is now on two different phones. ticket number (#2116033)

I understand the concept... through game center you should be able to choose between the accounts you wish to play. that is a great cool concept... BUT in the process my HLP is lost. My HLP is lost and he was the leader of the faction i am in. Now the faction is locked and so is my character... and Frontline is still proceeding with a great many factions without their faction leaders and other players..

gree, while i am putting in a trouble call for this i do not know what is going on... i am following your advise on the player support page but am simply frustrated.

I do not have a problem giving this game up on all of my platforms and reading a book. please help us out

Utisz
12-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Fixed. Thank you for letting me know.

It is Fixed? Great!
What about the 10,000+ units I recycled not knowing that 5.0 the great GREE Redemption was screwed up too.
just asking
;)

Elite854
12-12-2014, 11:50 AM
An anticipated, there is a bug in GREE's new update. After getting both my accounts on one device, and switching between accounta, the game locks you out of the other account. I cannot seem to switch accounts because 1. My in game name wont show up and 2. The button to switch accounts is greyed. Suggestions and help would be much appreciated!

Sheldor Sir
12-12-2014, 11:52 AM
As soon as linked to gamecentre next restart blank account GREE u are CRAP, happy to be banned

Utisz
12-12-2014, 11:52 AM
What the poster means is that our biggest units, 11,000,000 attack, are not in our army. Whereas 25,000 attack tiddlers are....

No logic.

I think all units with a Bonus are not showing up in Army

Dazzj10
12-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Gree give me my game back

Clementine
12-12-2014, 11:56 AM
It is Fixed? Great!
What about the 10,000+ units I recycled not knowing that 5.0 the great GREE Redemption was screwed up too.
just asking
;)

The issue is not fixed yet, I simply meant that I updated the text for the issue as it was incorrect. Once we have more details on the fix, I will let you know!

Edbl79
12-12-2014, 12:04 PM
What about the missing ios accounts. Is that being looked into?

Dazzj10
12-12-2014, 12:05 PM
I hope so,,
Why is this not being mentioned

sumakanth
12-12-2014, 12:14 PM
FA is not working, it says war declared your faction will be matched with 2 rival factions etc. it's been two hours no war

Clementine
12-12-2014, 12:16 PM
What about the missing ios accounts. Is that being looked into?

There has been some confusion regarding account transfers and linking. Please review this FAQ regarding this feature: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203548704-Transfer-using-Game-Center-iOS-Devices

If you are still experiencing the issue after following the steps listed, please contact Customer Support, if you have not done so already.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 12:17 PM
FA is not working, it says war declared your faction will be matched with 2 rival factions etc. it's been two hours no war

Can you please provide me with your Faction name? I will have the team look into this.

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Our faction name is zxc and we cant get a war. We declared and its been sitting there trying to find a war.

altere
12-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Also. On android when you link a device, your account name shows up on the device, but when you press it, you get an error that says, "no value for success"

I linked several accounts to my Google account, from each device when trying to select a different account I get this error as well. I can still play them individually from the device the started on but I can't select a different account without getting "No Value For Success".

sumakanth
12-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Can you please provide me with your Faction name? I will have the team look into this.

ZXC is the faction name.

Utisz
12-12-2014, 12:23 PM
HaHaHa! Still getting booted out of game at random. iOS. Nice fix 5.0
:p

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 12:46 PM
If you sort units in the recycle menu you cant click them. Android.

Savior
12-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Updates gave me the white screen of DEATH. Loads for 3-4 seconds, then burns my eyes with a empty white picture.

good gawd noooo
12-12-2014, 12:48 PM
how about posting this directly on the 5.0 bug page???

Snibes
12-12-2014, 12:52 PM
When attacking from your news feed, game freezes. When looking at an enemies base for raiding targets, game freezes. Restart is the only way out for both cases. IOS.

furey
12-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Is this for Operation Silent Night or the Napa Valley Frontline?

Operation silent night

Tenspot
12-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Clementine,

I posted this in the other thread you closed but it's not in your list.

Assuming not a display glitch, PvP attacks continue to register from hits on NPCs for the rival I just attacked prior, NPC was dropping PvE and PvP loot and produced battle reports. Possible way to circumvent attack limit AND USE ENERGY IN PLACE OF STAMINA TO PUNISH RIVALS. I've been able to Reproduce this multiple times and it occurs after attacking or raiding. I sent a ticket and "R" responded referencing the recycling bug which tells me my ticket wasn't read. I replied asking him to read it again.

Tramp78
12-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Geesh, folks. It is a free game. Shareware. Play for free, pay to win concept. Nothing justifies the abuse heaped on Clementine or anyone else who is actually trying to help. If you want to report a bug, report a bug. If all you want to do is complain, start your own thread. Chill out and try to be mature about all this. It's a game, remember? It's not your payroll.

The only bug I've found is pretty minor. Go to Menu/Store/Extras/ and try to click on Special. That button doesn't seem to work.
ios

Bravo Zulu
12-12-2014, 01:07 PM
My account was fine through the update. As soon as I went to sign in to Game Center my account disappeared. I'm ios. This has been my account on this same device for years. My device isn't jail broken.

I did send a ticket. I know you guys are busy, but losing your whole game, with frontline and minimum participation rules now, is frustrating. To put it mildly. Are you guys at all expediting this process?

I think I know what the issue is. In ios8 Game Center forces the choice of signing into Game Center with my Apple ID. My game is so old, it was hooked to Game Center before Game Center was linked to Apple ID. Even if you sign out of Game Center, You can't sign in anymore with anything other than your Apple ID.

It's like my game is hooked to another Game Center account, but I can't enter that account info in on my iPad after ios8.

Ugh.

crazeejay
12-12-2014, 01:14 PM
I switched my account to my new iPhone today. Took a little bit but I finally managed to get it done

Danger Mouse
12-12-2014, 01:21 PM

No logic.

If you check you'll see nothing with a bonus attached gets included in your army.

good gawd noooo
12-12-2014, 01:25 PM
display glitch in android as well not displaying bonus rewards on wrapper rewards and final rewards -the rest are most likely duplicates just reposting since are still in effect. stats dropped a ton, cant actually change accounts although all correctly show get game data error, several display glitches as far as stats and bonuses.. thanks for not taking my money(lol) and of course only one item at time for recycleing.. too scared to try this as I am afraid the bonuses aren't correctly displaying and don't want to sell back units with a boost

Sheldor Sir
12-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Exactly the same the yes upgrade both accounts v5, signed in to gamecentre onboth devices with same id, and blatt new game
seriously considering say fook gree too many fook ups constantly Angry Birds or Candy Crush look very appealing right now

My account was fine through the update. As soon as I went to sign in to Game Center my account disappeared. I'm ios. This has been my account on this same device for years. My device isn't jail broken.

I did send a ticket. I know you guys are busy, but losing your whole game, with frontline and minimum participation rules now, is frustrating. To put it mildly. Are you guys at all expediting this process?

I think I know what the issue is. In ios8 Game Center forces the choice of signing into Game Center with my Apple ID. My game is so old, it was hooked to Game Center before Game Center was linked to Apple ID. Even if you sign out of Game Center, You can't sign in anymore with anything other than your Apple ID.

It's like my game is hooked to another Game Center account, but I can't enter that account info in on my iPad after ios8.

Ugh.

PEZZSTER
12-12-2014, 01:57 PM
There has been some confusion regarding account transfers and linking. Please review this FAQ regarding this feature: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203548704-Transfer-using-Game-Center-iOS-Devices

If you are still experiencing the issue after following the steps listed, please contact Customer Support, if you have not done so already.

Okay. please correct me if i am wrong.
the link feature was supposed to allow you to play multiple accounts from one device, correct? That is what was advertised.
What is happening is that there are some of us whom loose one of our accounts when it is linked through game center...

Clementine
12-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Posted an update on the main page:

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.

GGG
12-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Recycle glitch is giving me tons of money. Love it!

Clementine
12-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Clementine,

I posted this in the other thread you closed but it's not in your list.

Assuming not a display glitch, PvP attacks continue to register from hits on NPCs for the rival I just attacked prior, NPC was dropping PvE and PvP loot and produced battle reports. Possible way to circumvent attack limit AND USE ENERGY IN PLACE OF STAMINA TO PUNISH RIVALS. I've been able to Reproduce this multiple times and it occurs after attacking or raiding. I sent a ticket and "R" responded referencing the recycling bug which tells me my ticket wasn't read. I replied asking him to read it again.

Are you on iOS or Android? We haven't seen this one yet, but I am coordinating with Customer Support to see if they have, that way we can better diagnose and fix this issue. I am also passing this onto the Development Team so that they may look into this right away.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Okay. please correct me if i am wrong.
the link feature was supposed to allow you to play multiple accounts from one device, correct? That is what was advertised.
What is happening is that there are some of us whom loose one of our accounts when it is linked through game center...

Did this occur AFTER you linked using the new functionality? Or did this happen when you loaded the game for the first time after updating to v5.0? Did you previously connect your account to a Game Center account (prior to the update)? Just trying to get as many details as possible so we can get this resolved ASAP!

Tenspot
12-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Are you on iOS or Android? We haven't seen this one yet, but I am coordinating with Customer Support to see if they have, that way we can better diagnose and fix this issue. I am also passing this onto the Development Team so that they may look into this right away.

I just sent you PM with my info regarding this.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 02:25 PM
I just sent you PM with my info regarding this.

Thank you! The Developers are aware and I have added it to the list of known issues! Thank you so much for helping us here!

GGG
12-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Purchase 100 Arjun Tanks for 56m, sell them for 560m, rinse and repeat. You're welcome.

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Ticket sent, lost an account on my 1st gen iPad, IOS 5, MW 5.1. Did show up correctly after doing the update to 5. but disappeared after I used the device to look at one of my other accounts. Now original account is no longer in the game centre list.

Is there a limit to the number of accounts you can link? I linked 7 but only 6 now showing up.

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 03:03 PM

Ugh.

I know what you mean, the original Game Centre did not require you to use an email address to set up the account. You could you could use your Apple ID which in my case and likely yours was not an email but a user ID or Apple ID.

PEZZSTER
12-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Did this occur AFTER you linked using the new functionality? Or did this happen when you loaded the game for the first time after updating to v5.0? Did you previously connect your account to a Game Center account (prior to the update)? Just trying to get as many details as possible so we can get this resolved ASAP!

Clementine:

Here is what i did.
615am: logged on both of my iphones for my normal morning game play. Saw the update, installed update.
630am: restarted game, worked fine on both. did normal collections etc. DID NOT CONNECT TO GAME CENTER AT THIS TIME (on either phone) received notices on both of my phones that i was NOT logged in to game center.
915am (approximate): logged into game (on both) then logged out. entered password for game center on both phones to ensure i could connect to game center
930am: relogged into game on both phones, linked on both to game center... at this time everything was fine.
935am: logged back out then in (why, craps and giggles)
937am: small account came up first as normal
938am: "big account phone" came up, pop up on small account saying logged in on different device, restart game to play. At this point i did not know what had happened. so closed the game out and relogged in.

At this point upon the restart of the game did i realized what had just happened. Because both of my phones were now linked/via game center when my "big account phone" came up after the small account for some reason my small account ended up on my big account phone. I went to the area to select the different accounts and had only ONE option.

did i do something wrong. if you have one game center account between different ios's should it have listed all of the accounts so no matter what phone one used all would appear?? that is the way i understood it... it is like an xbox live account, it is in the cloud no matter what unit you are on you can log into the server and retrieve you account correct??

is this enough information.
I put a ticket in for this and i am currently awaiting a response.

Thanks,

Mr Prezident
12-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Currently Known Issues

Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - As reported here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102924-Update-Modern-War-5-0-Known-Issues-Report-Bugs-Here!&p=1434368&viewfull=1#post1434368).

Fixed Issues

Wins/Losses Reversed

Updates:

11:50 AM PST - The team is currently working on the missing Android accounts. Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your account is not lost, it does still exist on the servers. When I have more details, an update will be posted here.

It is a shame that the linking part and transferring part was NOT explained that once your game is stuck on a game centre account you can't transfer or link anywhere so that is actually useless I have two other accounts but because it's my wife's phone which she has her own game centre account I camt get the account onto my phone which I have my own game centre account which sorry to say but not that bright who ever thought of that idea give him the sack or fix it the problem and take these useless inconvenient restrictions off

Web323
12-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Ally reduction also does not work. Besides the fact I lost to a player with a defense that is half my attack

Bravo Zulu
12-12-2014, 03:29 PM

It seemed like it was pretty clearly a Game Center issue. I did the update fine. Opened and closed the app several times. Then I got the prompt and it told me to sign into Game Center. I had to exit the game and I went and signed in to Game Center. I linked the device. When I tried to open the app- the screen went completely white and the app crashed. I tapped it again, and the screen went white but this time the game loaded- with a brand new game. Mine was gone.

Web323
12-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Bonuses are not correct, attack over 100 players & not a single loot drop

Amelio
12-12-2014, 03:36 PM

Currently Known Issues

Fixed Issues

Wins/Losses Reversed

Updates:

How about fixing issues BEFORE PUTTING OUT ANOTHER NEW Update!!! It's been over 7 days and I STILL CANT GET INTO MY DAMN GAME! I've done everything possible and I cannot get into my game! I've lost out on upgrading my new building (GREE HEADQUARTERS) to lvl 10 because of this! And lost out on the prize ... I'm thinking of quitting altogether now... Spend my money on something worth wild instead! All my tickets sent in the last 10 days have been ignored.. So I think I'm done! BOOM BEACH IS A MUCH BETTER GAME AND CHEAPER ON THE WALLET.. AND THEY LISTEN TO OUR PROBLEMS IF WE ACTUALLY HAVE ONE AND DONT IGNORE US LIKE GREE DOES WITH GENERIC PRE-WRITTEN responses ! Going to APPLE ITUNES TO LET THEM KNOW HOW BAD GREE IS

Amelio
12-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Clementine:

Here is what i did.
615am: logged on both of my iphones for my normal morning game play. Saw the update, installed update.
630am: restarted game, worked fine on both. did normal collections etc. DID NOT CONNECT TO GAME CENTER AT THIS TIME (on either phone) received notices on both of my phones that i was NOT logged in to game center.
915am (approximate): logged into game (on both) then logged out. entered password for game center on both phones to ensure i could connect to game center
930am: relogged into game on both phones, linked on both to game center... at this time everything was fine.
935am: logged back out then in (why, craps and giggles)
937am: small account came up first as normal
938am: "big account phone" came up, pop up on small account saying logged in on different device, restart game to play. At this point i did not know what had happened. so closed the game out and relogged in.

At this point upon the restart of the game did i realized what had just happened. Because both of my phones were now linked/via game center when my "big account phone" came up after the small account for some reason my small account ended up on my big account phone. I went to the area to select the different accounts and had only ONE option.

did i do something wrong. if you have one game center account between different ios's should it have listed all of the accounts so no matter what phone one used all would appear?? that is the way i understood it... it is like an xbox live account, it is in the cloud no matter what unit you are on you can log into the server and retrieve you account correct??

is this enough information.
I put a ticket in for this and i am currently awaiting a response.

Thanks,

At least you can log into your games!!! It's been over 7 days and I STILL CANT GET INTO MY GAMES TO PLAY! I've sent ticket complaints in day after day... And I'm STILL WAITING ON A RESPONSE! but I'm Not holding my breath... I'll only get the usual generic response... " I'll pass this to our developers right away" BULL SH!t they don't even read what you and them...

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 03:45 PM
still cant declare for frontline. its been 4 hours now without a war.

sumakanth
12-12-2014, 03:59 PM

Any update, we still can't get frontline working

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Android bonus 'display issue' my A$$! 5.3b down to 4.2b just in the profile down to 2.1b when I actually attack. That's not a display issue, that's a LOSS

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Android bonus 'display issue' my A$$! 5.3b down to 4.2b just in the profile down to 2.1b when I actually attack. That's not a display issue, that's a LOSS

I agree as well. Ive lost a lot of stats. This is not just a display issue. My actual stats were affected.

Bravo Zulu
12-12-2014, 04:25 PM

It seemed like it was pretty clearly a Game Center issue. I did the update fine. Opened and closed the app several times. Then I got the prompt and it told me to sign into Game Center. I had to exit the game and I went and signed in to Game Center. I linked the device. When I tried to open the app- the screen went completely white and the app crashed. I tapped it again, and the screen went white but this time the game loaded- with a brand new game. Mine was gone.

Little T2
12-12-2014, 04:43 PM

Currently Known Issues

Fixed Issues

Wins/Losses Reversed

Updates:

Game freezes when I attack opponent who attacked me and lost. When I press attack it brings up screen and freezes. Hard to win that way.

ezmunie
12-12-2014, 05:18 PM
PvP not working. Freezes on all my ios devices.

interox
12-12-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm having the same problem.

interox
12-12-2014, 05:24 PM

I'm having the same issue.

Bluehavana2
12-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Choppy play and screen freezes, mostly when raiding.
I close all apps before starting MW, so only background jobs running (like notifications).
Noticeable usually after raiding a few bases and gets worse until unplayable.
Have to force close, which can take several minutes, and restart.

IPad mini 16gb ios 8.1.1 MW 5.0
4.5 gb free, app is 87.9 mb, docs and data 1.0 gb

backstabber
12-12-2014, 05:42 PM
It is a shame that the linking part and transferring part was NOT explained that once your game is stuck on a game centre account you can't transfer or link anywhere so that is actually useless I have two other accounts but because it's my wife's phone which she has her own game centre account I camt get the account onto my phone which I have my own game centre account which sorry to say but not that bright who ever thought of that idea give him the sack or fix it the problem and take these useless inconvenient restrictions off

What you have to do is log in with YOUR Gamecenter ID on your wife's phone, then log into the game, link account to Gamecenter and close game. On your device you will now see both games available.

Simply log out of your gamecenter ID on wife's phone and put her's back on. You won't be able to play on wife's phone unless you log back into Gamecenter.

Loo
12-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Fix recycling issues ASAP.

Elicecath
12-12-2014, 05:58 PM
I lost my fricking game! I got an in-game update yesterday, the game worked as normal, could log in and out nemas problemas! Went to bed, check my game all fine....

Woke up this morning...BOOM! My game was gone. THEN several hours later i got the 5.0 update...

Have sent a ticket....Still waiting...typical now there is my favorite Frontline event...f*ck it....

WinkadInk
12-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Bug found...airplane glitch still ain't working, fix it ������ haha (joking for those who aren't sarcastically inclined)

Kerrey Allen
12-12-2014, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=GGG;1434425]Purchase 100 Arjun Tanks for 56m, sell them for 560m, rinse and repeat

Why why why would you post this...... they fixed it now.....

Bubseg
12-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Purchase 100 Arjun Tanks for 56m, sell them for 560m, rinse and repeat. You're welcome.

Spread the word why dont u

Gree fixed it now

Mack Too
12-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Jeez, it's a good thing to fix glitches, remember!!!!

Merc_mw
12-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Two IOS accounts on 5.0.1. Both have armor, Game Center but no recycle. One account has 10,500 units.

Chesty usmc
12-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Why can we no longer see our top 45 troops when attacking or raiding rivals? Yg

SurfaceToAir
12-12-2014, 06:47 PM

Gree fixed it now

How can they fix this sort of thing so fast?????????????

2000y2k
12-12-2014, 06:58 PM

Gree fixed it now
While most who used this enjoyed it these types of errors can end a game faster than Gree's customer service. Unlimited cash takes a variety of items out of the game like raiding, donating to your faction, buying top cash units ect.

Also, by buying the current top cash units then selling them you get valor.

ISNOCHUS
12-12-2014, 07:05 PM
My attack score dropped over 150million! That and following the instructions to link my accounts says they are now linked in Google Play, but won't let me switch accounts on my main device.

ezmunie
12-12-2014, 07:17 PM
I also get the white screen for about 5-8 secs before the game splash screen comes up. iphone and ipad

2000y2k
12-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Takes me about 3-5 minutes for the game to load every time. This is after reinstalling. Ios 5S.

Prentice
12-12-2014, 07:21 PM
1 account on two devices other account Mia!!!

ezmunie
12-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Raid splash screen shows up while working on FLTQ. Where is my IPH shown?

beerandbones22
12-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Attack stats dropped 3 billion defense 1.2 billion drop. From what I can tell it looks like my bonuses have dropped around 200%. Can't be compiling bonuses correctly. When I attempt a PvP attack it looks like my raw unboosted stats no bonuses applied at all.

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 09:22 PM
New update for android out. Seems to fix the stats but I still think Im missing some defensive boost.

JaiZo
12-12-2014, 09:28 PM
iOS 8.1.2
iPhone 6

My issues:
*worst* White screen before actual loading screen for 3-10 seconds **
-New recycling and gear features came with very little in-game explanation
-If I try to upgrade a building beyond allowed amount, I get get the "cannot reach server" message instead of the pop-up of list of buildings already upgrading
-I find rival's hood buildings are loading slower than the last version. Not a major issue, just something I noticed.
-As much as I like the new layout, THERE'RE STILL NO COMMAS IN MY OR RIVAL'S / FACTION MEMBER'S STATS. It's very annoying. Sorry. Lol
**We were promised faster loading times, not slower. This will be an issue particularly in War and Frontline weekends, aside from being a general annoyance

Weird differences noticed:
-After collecting a building the animation for the $ amount collected is a bit different.
-Cash number a few pixels lower than it used to be. This is not really a issue or concern, just an observation.

Matt-Austin
12-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Missing account, ticket entered, no reply at all.

HypeTonic
12-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Game keeps freezing when tutorial screens appear. Lame.... I cant even get into frontline even because game freezes.
I would also like to see COMMAS we need them. The numbers are soo big, put commas on profile screens.
For some reason it keeps saying New on my news feed. I already checked it and it is from 4 hours ago but everytime I sign into the game it shows New symbol.
Also the Battle Rank Icons on the Battle rank tab on the Battle List are missing.
I would like to see what each rank looks like but I cannot see without icons.

thescondo
12-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Lost account on IOS!! I never use Game Center. Logged in. And linked. Now I have an Alex. Account. Tried again. And now have 2 Alex's. Have family that uses main iTunes account for purchases. I use separate for iMessage and the same for Game Center. Account almost 3 years old. On level 15/20 speed master faction.

I can't believe it. That dame Game Center kept nagging me to log on. Sent in ticket. I'm ready to quit.

good gawd noooo
12-12-2014, 10:53 PM
ok you fixed the recycling glitch about only getting payment for one unit however I have started to recycle and the units that are supposed to give valor the valor isn't being paid out..DO NOT RECYCLE

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-12-2014, 11:38 PM
It would appear that after six weeks of nothing, MW 5 was rushed into service.
Unfortunately, MW 5 wasn't ready for prime time.
If you're smart, and didn't update to this alleged "fix" for the earlier issues, the next one should also be avoided.
Frankly, I don't see this toxic stew ever getting fixed.

786TRYX
12-12-2014, 11:38 PM
@gree: dont you feel a little strange?

Announcing an update for so long, telling us bugs, glitches etc will be tested and so on and then all this?

I tell you what: your prioritiy was getting locked out players back to game before FL starts ;-)

HaystaK760
12-12-2014, 11:42 PM
On droid my stats are off by billions and when I click on wrapper it dosent show the boost at all

HypeTonic
12-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Soooo? GREE, do you need more beta testers? I would gladly volunteer to beta test. I could help find bugs and glitches in future versions that others apparently missed.

ezmunie
12-13-2014, 12:41 AM
@gree: dont you feel a little strange?

Announcing an update for so long, telling us bugs, glitches etc will be tested and so on and then all this?

I tell you what: your prioritiy was getting locked out players back to game before FL starts ;-)

Actually, one guy in my faction had been locked out for at least 3 weeks and after doing the update today, he was able to get back into the game. There's a few bugs still, but it's expected. There's updates in my iTunes now for bug fixes for just about every app I have on my phone.

The way I figure it, to make an app or game better, there's bound to be a few things that go wrong. There's so many different platforms, versions of devices that not everything is going to run smoothly. I don't mind giving a company time to get all the bugs worked out. If you guys didn't love the game so much, you wouldn't be in here griping about things but maybe it's time to give it a rest and let them get things done.

786TRYX
12-13-2014, 01:24 AM
Lol don't mind giving a company. Time... Lmao

786TRYX
12-13-2014, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=HaystaK760;1434683]On droid my stats are off by billions and when I click on wrapper it dosent show the boost at all[/QUOTE

Exactly same here and thinking about gree actually owns all our accounts gives a bad taste effect...

Jacek Chelsea
12-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Frontline, buildings on the money and everything associated with money in the game is not useful, it's the End of the game.

All the bug with money, thanks to which a lot of players gathered hundreds of Billions, everything is fuc*king, bonuses faction, the military bought for money, everythink with money is a crap.

This mistake has ruined what others had to play several months in, others got it in a few hours.

I, m out, and my friends too.

Chris_
12-13-2014, 01:31 AM
I lost my fricking game! I got an in-game update yesterday, the game worked as normal, could log in and out nemas problemas! Went to bed, check my game all fine....

Woke up this morning...BOOM! My game was gone. THEN several hours later i got the 5.0 update...

Have sent a ticket....Still waiting...typical now there is my favorite Frontline event...f*ck it....

Same thing happen to me. iOS

Anzzi
12-13-2014, 02:28 AM
Android 4.4, mw 5.0, Xperia z1. Stats down 500mil, permanent bonuses down ~100%, every time i sweep inventory to find units to recycle game crashes. Battle screen shows different att stats than profile, shows my att power as 1 (should be 105). Keep losing to guys half my att.battle list is super slow, cant scroll down. Event prizes dont show boosts, just raw stats. Texts are on top of Pics on crate window.

786TRYX
12-13-2014, 02:29 AM
Wishing gree a nice relaxed weekend!

NO_BS
12-13-2014, 03:36 AM
I linked several accounts to my Google account, from each device when trying to select a different account I get this error as well. I can still play them individually from the device the started on but I can't select a different account without getting "No Value For Success".

Just tried on Droid to link accounts, encountered the same error message “No Value For Success”. But did a hard reboot of the devise instead of just restart the game. Now there is no more error message and no problem to switch between accounts. I think on iOS not necessary to do hard reboot as seems to work fine, but no harm doing one to clear the memory. Hope this tip works for you.

PEZZSTER
12-13-2014, 04:10 AM
Gree,

There are a lot of people pissed.
Some of us spent money.
Some of us did not spend money.

Look, we just want to know what happened and will we get our accounts back? If that appears to be able to happen how long are we talking?

no doubt i have had the crap raided out of me... and with this massive, and i mean massive problem going on you still let frontline happen... why???

I just want to play the game... if not soon then i am shutting all of my accounts down... there is no reason to stay...

I am trying to not get pissy in this message...just want answers.

thank you,

Capt Ink
12-13-2014, 04:47 AM
Android, cannot switch between accounts on same device. Keep getting a no value for success message.

GI Janers
12-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Force close on Recycle tab, for both of my Android devices.

Blahblahblah
12-13-2014, 07:28 AM
Has anyone else seen this issue? My game is gone!!! I upgraded to 5.0 on my iPad and linked to game center. When I went into the game the next time, everything was gone!!! They started me back at level 1 with nothing!! Wtf!! Tried to change to old game center account to see if perhaps the game was linked originally to that and nothing. Bizarrely though, I still get alerts from my real game. argggghhhhhhh!

Hoomanchoo
12-13-2014, 07:57 AM
I really like the multiple accounts per device feature and am trying to consolidate everything to one device. However, I have one account that's under a different Google account. Is it possible to move it to another Google account so I can have them all on the same device?

Thanks
Hoomanchoo

Edbl79
12-13-2014, 08:12 AM
Hello, Mods???? Support????? Release an update on Friday and then take off??? How about some updates? Where are we on the fixes?? Are you doing anything?????

Dazzj10
12-13-2014, 08:19 AM
AMAZING

How fast they can fix a glitch that benefits us(Arjun tanks)
But ya can bet I will be trying to get my account back for the next 2 weeks

interox
12-13-2014, 08:31 AM
I'm really puzzled. Like everyone else my team's experience is mixed with MW 5. Some are loving it and the new features that come with the update but others continue to have various performance issues (lost accounts, continued log on difficulties, crashes) across platforms and devices. I sort of understand this might happen with android given the multitude of OS versions, differences in devices and the various "skins" device manufacturers overlay on the android OS.

But why is this happening with iOS? For years (and it continues) Apple has ridiculed android for "fragmentation" as compared to the tightly controlled iOS environment. I would think that developing for iOS would be a straightforward task (or at least the performance issues would be consistent for the OS and the narrow variety of devices that the iOS version plays on). On my team, it doesn't seem to matter whether you have a new iPad or not, new iPhone or not. The game experience is good for some and continued pain for others.

So, I've come to the conclusion that the issue of android fragmentation as a disadvantage as compared to iOS is nothing but an Apple fanboy myth.

Keith Kelly
12-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Why did you list +percentage bonuses IN and OUT of army. If the bonuses help your army they should be listed in your army not both. And what are you going to do for those that have recycled them. Such as my self.

Agent Orange
12-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Apple keeps updating hardware, improving cpu and graphics but in order for developers to take advantage of these new features which come embedded in newer operating systems those with older devices get screwed.

Many devices top out at different versions of OS. 1st gen iPads and iPhone 3s top out at IOS 5, iPhone 4, iPod 4th gens top out at IOS 6 and if developers forget that not everyone out there has the latest and most feature laden devices you get catastrophes like we have been having. I'm pretty sure IOS 5 devices are screwed after this version of MW, the linking was actually a good way to work around this issue and honestly I think gree did a lot better then the mess 4.5.x was but honestly do we really want or need all the excess fluff being poured into the game? And this will ultimately kill the game IMHO.

CC1
12-13-2014, 10:57 AM
I was attacked but won. When I clicked to attack the person back game froze. Had to force close with home button

Edit: iOS - iPhone 4S

Wilbur
12-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I agree as well. Ive lost a lot of stats. This is not just a display issue. My actual stats were affected.

Yes, was about to cross a threshhold I was excited about (small player here) logged on and found that I lost about 10% of my stats with the new update. :-(

Both are Andriod accounts. I hope this is the boosts not calculating correctly and its gonna be fixed before WD?

When cycling through my inventory to get rid of the useless units my Samsung galaxy s3 will freeze, crash and require the battery to be extracted for a reset. Its a nice feature, I hope this gets fixed so I can make use of it.

Wilbur
12-13-2014, 11:19 AM
New update for android out. Seems to fix the stats but I still think Im missing some defensive boost.

I'm not seeing an update...is this in the play store? Stats still off myself.

JR1262
12-13-2014, 11:27 AM
I knew I should not have done it but I tried the recycling function and lost units without getting compensation

richie1105
12-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Can I get some help with my game restore ticket number 2111340,

Dazzj10
12-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Why dont gree get employee's that can write instaed of sending bull**** automated emails that are no use to any one

Hellrazor
12-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi
Since updating to the newest android version of modern war on the 13/12/14 my stats went from about 2.6 billion to 1.6 billion!!!! Anyone else had this problem?

Strat
12-13-2014, 02:11 PM
The Update and especially the new features is working well except for 2 problems for me.
1. Attacking and Raiding is freezing.
2. Doc's and data is still escalating.
If y'all want players to play your gonna have to figure out how to compress your server data

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Can I get some help with my game restore ticket number 2111340,

Sorry, buddy, the authorities tend to disappear over weekends and holidays.

Edr9x23super
12-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Everything works but the attack/raid function. I go to attack someone and I get the help menu or the game just freezes. Same with raiding........

Bndawgs
12-13-2014, 03:17 PM
just did the latest droid update. stats are a little better, but still missing about 200% of my def boosts.

Pidgeot
12-13-2014, 03:51 PM
just did the latest droid update. stats are a little better, but still missing about 200% of my def boosts.

Same here. Also missing about 200% all my stat boost.

CEL F4B
12-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Before updating to 5.0 my attack was more than 5b. Now it is 4b. Also when I attack someone, my attack shows at approx 700m. And when I raid someone it shows at 2b. I would expect my attack to always be 5b. Please fix this.

mikeyh22
12-13-2014, 04:11 PM
IOS version
Hi, the cash symbols don't appear on the buildings when they are ready to collect.

Wilbur
12-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Same here. Also missing about 200% all my stat boost.

Curious as to where this update is? I don't see anything on the google play store...?

I just set it on auto update. Maybe I already got it. Still not where I was before 5.0 installed.

Bluehavana2
12-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Ii
Choppy play and screen freezes, mostly when raiding.
I close all apps before starting MW, so only background jobs running (like notifications).
Noticeable usually after raiding a few bases and gets worse until unplayable.
Have to force close, which can take several minutes, and restart.

IPad mini 16gb ios 8.1.1 MW 5.0
4.5 gb free, app is 87.9 mb, docs and data 1.0 gb

Same thing on my other device. Ipad 3 64gb, 51 gb free. Just takes a little longer before it freezes.

This is making raiding unplayable!

Suspect5
12-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Lost 4b in stats with the droid update also goals info on droid does not show boosts
Just finished masters and stats did not change wtf

Ryan Haynes
12-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Hello I was looking through the recycling and saw that frontline elite gunners do not give you anymoney if you recycle. I think it should at least give you 1.6m each one back or something

ISNOCHUS
12-13-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm not seeing an update...is this in the play store? Stats still off myself.

Still waiting for fix, yes.

Rolinz
12-13-2014, 08:14 PM
How can I lose an attack on someone who has 11B Defense and I have 34B in attack???

GREE Math???

Maybe someone from Gree, a Community Manager or Mod or Dev, can shed some light how this could be happening or is this one of the bugs you guys knew about or did not know???

Is this how it is going to be from now on?

How is this going to work for WD???

Sheriff Hoyt
12-13-2014, 08:42 PM
How can I lose an attack on someone who has 11B Defense and I have 34B in attack???

GREE Math???

Maybe someone from Gree, a Community Manager or Mod or Dev, can shed some light how this could be happening or is this one of the bugs you guys knew about or did not know???

Is this how it is going to be from now on?

How is this going to work for WD???

Maybe they have there army equipped with the Desert Combat Helmet.

Theblacklamp
12-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Maybe they have there army equipped with the Desert Combat Helmet.

Ok this made me lmao

Doobster
12-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Seemsmy stats have gone down due to a reduction to my bonuses. I had some bonuses in the 500% range and now those are in the 400s. I'm down from 3.8b to 3.2b attack and down 300m in defense.
Also, when recycling units i get the cash but do not get the valor value back

brewzer12
12-13-2014, 10:08 PM
I did exactly as instructed and lost my main account tsougarou when trying the new upgrade 5.0 to my phone can u please help me gree

bugssss
12-13-2014, 10:30 PM
My stats did not grow after having received units for Operation Silent Night (Android). It's been stated by a number of players already that the boost text don't show, but I screenshot the prestige unit (Silent Night Gecko) with an Atk of:2,000 and Def:2,000 and no boost text. And to top it off I can't go to inventory to check if that's correct because the game crashes every time I click on it.

786TRYX
12-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Merry Christmas gree

786TRYX
12-13-2014, 11:30 PM

Same here...

Pidgeot
12-14-2014, 12:06 AM
I downloaded the 5.0.2 update and nothing changed. Im still missing boost and stats. GREE, check to make sure boost units did not loose their boost.

VicStreet
12-14-2014, 02:05 AM
I downloaded the 5.0.2 update and nothing changed. Im still missing boost and stats. GREE, check to make sure boost units did not loose their boost.
Me too. :-(

Cannot Connect To Server
12-14-2014, 02:50 AM
hi i updated from 4.5 to 5.02 few hours ago...

i hv not read 11 pages of this thread i do not hv data or signal for it so im posting anyway.

menus in inventory are now off screen so u cant see what they say.

text is now even more microscopic than before and nasa wont lend me the hubble to play the game.

everything is now very dark from profiles to store to help pages. all of it is very dark and i hv changed no settings on my device i keep it to how i need it always.

the store has been "broken" for over a year and its still messed up by design and maths in.this version.

stats gone down.

missing units in inventory i had 100 of this 150 of that now nothing there.

too tired to go on writing. will try chk back later.

rainman875
12-14-2014, 03:29 AM
On the iOS version of the inventory items, all the old temp bonuses are still visible under the specials tab.

i should only see the bonus items that are current. i have 68 temp bonuses showing plus main 4 of health packs, stamina refill, energy refill and allies,

opposite effect on the android where there is only the main four items shown, no other temp bonuses visible.

rainman875
12-14-2014, 03:33 AM
on the iOS version, Navigating the map levels - once on a map and you wish to move to another map the map navigation opens to the map you are currently on and you can easily get to the next map up/down.

On android the map navigation shifts to the beginning and you have to scroll all the way through to the map of choice.

please make it the same as iOS

rainman875
12-14-2014, 03:37 AM
not really an issue, but why is there an expand base button in the store menu?

it takes a minimum of 3 screen click to get to an expandable plot whereas you can just click on the plot to expand!

useless feature IMO.

Jack07
12-14-2014, 04:58 AM
Recycling multiple units only credits my account with in-game money .... No Valor
( valor received only with individual sale )

Game crashes while selecting units to be recycled.
( droid galaxy 3,4,5 and nook tablet )

Edit: ...yes, all devices updated to latest "fix"

beerandbones22
12-14-2014, 07:11 AM
Manage account feature now works can switch between multiple accounts on one device. Now for a bug stats are still down 3 billion bonuses still low about 200% as stated before.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-14-2014, 07:15 AM
not really an issue, but why is there an expand base button in the store menu?

it takes a minimum of 3 screen click to get to an expandable plot whereas you can just click on the plot to expand!

useless feature IMO.

hi i found that too and when using u cant select a space and you cannot exit as there is no cancel or select buttons that are thr when buying land off the base.

the collect all button also does not collect all... it spins and if u exit re start u hv to try again.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-14-2014, 07:34 AM
i dont have multiple devices or accounts but it is a feature i did want.

waiting in the game is tiring so switching between games wld hv been btr for me.

but after reading some here... im assuming multple accounts only works if u had games on other devices and you log between different google accounts?

if so... if i had two devices i wld have used same account on both... thus wld now be screwed.

all devices have "idid" "udid" etc which gree used before... we all have unique game codes....

imo to play the game multiple times on one device would have been simpler if u made a menu setting and each game saved a second third forth udid idid with an extra bit of id to/for extra data.

i dont know how many games ppl like to play same time ive heard some ppl hv 4 and more.

so a menu with :

* start new game
* select game 1 "insert name"
* select game 2
* select game 3
* select game 4
* delete a game

(insert name as in the name the player called that game)

anyways that wld hv been a better feature. if i assume right we need multiple devices and google acounts to play a second third etc game???

if that is the case then everyone with one device is now still stuck with one game?

i have not tested that side of the features of v5.x as ppl have posted linking deletes games so i do not want to click and i hv no second device to link to.

beerandbones22
12-14-2014, 07:59 AM
No you can link multiple MW accounts to one google account

Cannot Connect To Server
12-14-2014, 08:04 AM
ok thank you. :)

.but how does someone get multiple mw games if u have only one device?

can a new game be started inside mw so i can start a mini game?

Bluehavana2
12-14-2014, 08:29 AM
New issue...
I was viewing the stats for my whole faction (faction-members), after viewing about 20 of them I was dumped out of MW on to the iPad apps screen. Restarted and duplicated.

MW was the only app running at the time

IPad mini 16gb, 5 gb free, ios 8.1.1 MW 5.0

good gawd noooo
12-14-2014, 08:55 AM
ok too many messages In regard to glitches but I want to say on android the display glitch is messed up for stats as I have no idea what my stats actually are and the stats displayed in pvp don't include enough numbers..ie.. 5 numbers for attack in the billions leaves you numbers short.. so would be great to finally find out what my correct stats are.. and also the recycle part still isn't giving valor(not a huge deal sine with units I have sold its like 2 valor each but still) so that is still broke. in fltq every reward shows as 2000 attack/defense during payout. I am glad and thrilled to get some on my temamates back so glod for most the lock out is over...I know of other glitches but frankly very tired and cant think straight so crashing maybe back later to report the rest when I can think of them

Bluehavana2
12-14-2014, 09:10 AM
2 more issues, ios

-when raiding, after the 1st hit when the raid result pops up, it is sometimes immediately overlaid with the equipment help screen

- after a raid, if you go immediately to a map and hit, the previous raid result appears

CC1
12-14-2014, 10:06 AM
Stats under-stated!! COME ON GREE!!!!!

Blind Man
12-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Gree Update the status of missing accounts.. Almost 2 days no status update.. U busy feeding the program team bananas!
Give people info every 4 hours on what your doing to fix your mistakes.
Plz hire a consultant, cuz u guys need serous help in the common sense department.

Bndawgs
12-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Looks to be another droid update in the play store. Anyone download it yet?

sstuutss
12-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Gree Update the status of missing accounts.. Almost 2 days no status update.. U busy feeding the program team bananas!
Give people info every 4 hours on what your doing to fix your mistakes.
Plz hire a consultant, cuz u guys need serous help in the common sense department.
Without page after page of people complaining grees first reply will be 'its only a small number of players having this issue'. Thats when they came back to work ,.......some time.

MoM - Krypt
12-14-2014, 12:01 PM
Too many posts to look through, not sure if already posted. When trying to invite VIP's in ally tab game crashes. Please add that to get fixed.

Bndawgs
12-14-2014, 12:21 PM
Still didn't fix the missing stats

786TRYX
12-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Nice FL rewards all 2000 units. Lmao!!!!

Hobbs
12-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Targets take a long time to load on maps EVERY TIME you open game..
No longer option to turn missions on/off on Maps,therefor no orange Arrow to show you which ones are remaining to master that level.

xlt
12-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Why does it take so long for missions to load on maps that you have already visited once?

Moose02364
12-14-2014, 04:10 PM
When all attacking a player on my feed (several different players) the screen freezes and no attack happens, I have to back out of game to play. I checked with several others in my faction and they have the same problem.

rainman875
12-14-2014, 05:37 PM
iOS ver 5

I have the same as moose above.

Also all the rank icons are missing in the rankings list - ie click rivals, then your rank first major etc all icons gone7071

crazeejay
12-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but the option to turn on and off the arrows in missions isn't there anymore. So I can't tell which things I've already hit anymore. I'm on iOS

Arc9761
12-14-2014, 07:01 PM
As stated above.
Way to much crap to go through and no feed back.

My personal observations, on top of known issues.....
1. All of my previously earned temp items are in the 'special' tab of inventory
2. When trying to recycle units, some of them cause my game to force close and restart automatically.
3. When try to sort buildings by 'income', the game force closes and automatically restarts.
4. Display issues, cannot see bonus labels on pop-ups, some unit pics not loading.
5. Loss of Stats

On a positive note, the iLTQ is working fine for me so far.

SurfaceToAir
12-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Can we see if a unit is Indestructable when choosing to Recycle please Mr Gree? There, that wasn't too bad being nice to Mr Gree and Mrs Dee

majord
12-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Still can't access here cause my Apple ID and the old game centre logins were the same, this is annoying having spent thousands of dollars meanwhile my account is falling behind in this stupid new inventory concept which basically negates all the hard work done by people to boost their stats over the years, can u hurry up and get it together and help those who have lost long standing iOS accounts

Fyffe
12-14-2014, 10:35 PM
My game crashes everytime I watch a video for free gold.

dog yuki
12-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Are ALL problems solved Yet so we can upgrade without problems?

Apollo13
12-14-2014, 11:22 PM
I am experiencing game freezing after hitting NPCs and freezing when going into Frontline to deploy.

rainman875
12-15-2014, 12:58 AM
when free gold vids play, they are showing in portrait when my iphone is vertical, only half of the vid is seen with the offers page showing behind in landscape

Addwind
12-15-2014, 01:57 AM
Boost building is not calculating correctly on ANDROID (ONLY) after 5.0 update.

Infantry Attack
Infantry Defence
Ground Attack
Ground Defence
Air Attack
Air Defence
Sea Attack
Sea Defence

In each of the categories above, the boost building boost is supposed to be MULTIPLIED by the SUM OF INDIVIDUAL BONUSES in EACH category. Instead, the boost building bonus is ADDED (not multiplied). For example, for Infantry Def, if the sum of all your infantry defense bonuses are 350% and you have a lv 10 (20%) boost building for that category, your INFANTRY DEFENSE should be 350% x 1.2 = 420%. Instead Gree is calculating it as 350% + 20% = 370%. This is true for each and every category listed above. This miscalculation is on ANDROID which explains the huge stat drop IMMEDIATELY AFTER installing V 5.0.

Also incorrect is IPH. For me, it is displaying lower by approximately 16%. Not sure what is missing in the calculation. Could not find a "round number" that would explain it.

Draco0011
12-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Updated game now none of my building show up only there Lvl number. also can not go to any of the maps to do missions. This has to be the worst time for this to happen. Not happy have been playing for 2 years and now I'm thinking about giving up.:mad:😡😡😡

sstuutss
12-15-2014, 04:05 AM
One can only guess at why they would release this wonder piece of software. Still they have had a nice long weekend, shoud ready to get back to what they do best shortly. What is that you ask? why making promises they can keep of course.

PointNShoot
12-15-2014, 05:11 AM
The stats of two of my accounts on Android devices dropped after the update. it seems to be ok for the account on my ios device.

PointNShoot
12-15-2014, 05:12 AM
the temporary bonuses seem to have been missed from computation.

Eduard
12-15-2014, 05:19 AM
1. Stats on Android dropped dramaticly
2. Playing Frontline was very bad. I got no info about the battle results. Got no information about team and personal ranking. Didn't get information about the items i won. And last but not least, during the battle we lost nodes we owned. Allready sent a ticket about that.
3. Info about items in ltq is gone. I cannot see the boost that belong to the item anymore.

The stats problem must be solved before next war, else it is you get wrong information about players stats, because you cannot see if someone is on IOS or Android.

hairydonkey
12-15-2014, 05:24 AM
i`m on droid,..my stats went down by around a billion,..my boost % on all air ,sea, infantry,and ground attack and defense gone down,..people on my newsfeed who i could attack and win quite easily,..i can no longer beat but they can now beat me,..the game is all messed up.

Edbl79
12-15-2014, 06:28 AM
Yeah that's ok, release a major update on a Friday and take off for the weekend knowing players are having real issues. No big deal. Silly us for wanting to be informed.

Bone Daddy
12-15-2014, 06:56 AM
so here is the ultimate kick in the ass from Gree. I dropped a vault of gold to finish masters indi and FLTQ, I had 2 hits left to complete speed indi and 6 hours to go. I finally hit accept link, and poof, my ios account was gone. no speed reward, no masters indi, my faction completed speed and fltq, but its been 2 days, no response from support.

not sure I even want my account back at this point. Its shameful.

fcfury
12-15-2014, 07:08 AM
Does Gree actually have a QA team? I find it ridiculous that every upgrade there are always issues. If this was a software company they would be out of business with all these bugs.

Pattons3rdarmy
12-15-2014, 08:44 AM
iOS i have a alliance size of 563 at full allies it's showing 546. Also alliance reduction isn't working. When I pvp atk it shows my avatar and opponent avatar at 546. Also if I try to add allies it says cannot connect to server finished top 20 in fl my new bonuses not working either. And this new pvp armor crap is straight up ****ty. Losing to ppl with 10b def my atk is 5x that

786TRYX
12-15-2014, 10:00 AM
Saying nothing also is saying something gree...

Bluehavana2
12-15-2014, 10:22 AM
It's 10:20am Monday at gree. Hope the crickets mean that there is a team of people in a meeting discussing the Christmas layoffs

Bone Daddy
12-15-2014, 10:31 AM
LOL Gree just replied that my ticket is closed, their fix does nothing, still logged out of my account. great work.

Kefa
12-15-2014, 10:33 AM
1. When attacking or raiding a rival, then moving to a map and hitting an NPC target, the game gives me a raid results splash again from the previous rival even though it was a NPC target I hit. Also, hitting the NPC target produces the graphics for the Battle Points coins, cash, and double folders with each hit, even though the BP, cash and extra RB folder aren't credited

2. Similarly, when moving from one NPC map to a new NPC map, the targets I hit on the previous map are still in their last known coordinates in the new map, but invisible. Tapping in those areas selects a target that isn't really there, and hitting it results in a popup screen that say's "You are not in the correct area to do this mission". After this happens, I can't hit any NPC targets again until I close and restart the game app.

Kefa
12-15-2014, 10:35 AM
1. Stats on Android dropped dramaticly
2. Playing Frontline was very bad. I got no info about the battle results. Got no information about team and personal ranking. Didn't get information about the items i won. And last but not least, during the battle we lost nodes we owned. Allready sent a ticket about that.
3. Info about items in ltq is gone. I cannot see the boost that belong to the item anymore.

The stats problem must be solved before next war, else it is you get wrong information about players stats, because you cannot see if someone is on IOS or Android.

Have a teammate who is on iOS look at your profile from the Faction - Members tab and send you a screen shot of what is actually there.

Gherik
12-15-2014, 12:04 PM
1. After this happens, I can't hit any NPC targets again until I close and restart the game app.

Not sure if you are on ios, if you are, and that happens, you can just go home and then back to the map, you don't need to restart the game. Not sure if it's different on android.

hairydonkey
12-15-2014, 12:31 PM
Our faction leader lost his account ticket number is 2113983 it locks whole faction down please assist him asap

all bought valour units missing/not showing in inventory,..android user

Greeny1
12-15-2014, 12:36 PM
iOS i have a alliance size of 563 at full allies it's showing 546. Also alliance reduction isn't working. When I pvp atk it shows my avatar and opponent avatar at 546. Also if I try to add allies it says cannot connect to server finished top 20 in fl my new bonuses not working either. And this new pvp armor crap is straight up ****ty. Losing to ppl with 10b def my atk is 5x that

Yep, same here, just gives the person you are attacking same number in army. Glad we spent time and money getting the mods to reduce enemy army and increase our own!

hairydonkey
12-15-2014, 12:38 PM

Currently Known Issues

Fixed Issues

Wins/Losses Reversed

Updates:

all bought valour units missing/not showing in inventory android user,..also air/ground/infantry/sea def and attack boosts have all dropped after update,..screenshots taken b4 and after

786TRYX
12-15-2014, 12:56 PM
What exactly was "tested" before release of 5.0 update?
Get yourself some phones gree. Go to app store. Search for modern war. Install...ah wait, you really wanna do it??!!

Nukesarge
12-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Too many posts to look through, not sure if already posted. When trying to invite VIP's in ally tab game crashes. Please add that to get fixed.

Would like to add to this that all aspects of VIP cause game to crash. If you select all game crashes, if you select one game crashes; and if you select to be a VIP the game crashes. I'm running iOS 8.1.1 on an iPhone 5s with current version of modern war (5.0).

Lastly please please do something with with how game selects units to be in army. All my large units with assorted bonuses are not showing as in my army. I believe this is the cause for large stat deviations people are experiencing. you would think that all you strongest units would be auto selected into army. The anomaly seems to be units with bonuses. It's like they were all removed and just base units were selected

PM0808
12-15-2014, 01:19 PM
My accounts are crashing everything I use the VIP Friend Request, raiding and attacking. I have 6 accounts, it's happening on all of them. One of my faction mate is also having the same issue. We are all on IOS. Any word on this?

Thanks.

free play
12-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Is the alliance decrease not effective anymore when attacking, also I still can't log in in less than 3 mins and can't log on using wifi, when in the game on the mission maps, they freeze all the time. I can't attack anyone from my news feed, the game is seriously fubared,
Now they add these equip feature, stats no longer mean anything in this game, suppose we will have a boot that's with 1 mil in attack soon

Jez1861
12-15-2014, 02:16 PM
I have an Iphone 4s, been out of the game since Friday and now have a level 2 account rather than a level 291 account.
Put in a ticket - got a helpful response about how to fix it.
Surprisingly it did not work!
Then despite messaging Gree and tickets no response.
I am just getting more and more annoyed with not being to play. But still getting messages saying I am being raided.
As usual top marks to Gree

PEZZSTER
12-15-2014, 02:21 PM
This past weekend i had so much free time as the Modern War game was in free fall and i was not able to get on it.

Gree, the following amazes me.

1) there has been no update since friday, that i have seen
2) Frontline and now a box event are going on with potentially hundreds of users without their account.

I have reported my problems, twice, filed a ticket.
I have done what is required...

Am i asking for too much for answers? Gree, i would like to play the game.
If i can not, i might as well just leave this game and do something else.

i know this message is not giving new information for you to "attempt to fix". I am just calmly expressing my disatisfaction with the administration of this game.

Thanks,

Clementine
12-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Hi Folks!

A quick update on known issues and bugs. RnB posted Dev Notes (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103057-Dev-Notes-Week-of-December-15-2014) earlier today, so be sure to check those out! In the notes the status of a number of fixes are detailed. However, to make it easier I will give a quick update here.

Lost iOS Accounts - As RnB detailed in the Dev Notes, these accounts are not lost, but rather "hiding" as a result of an unforeseen result of the Game Center Transfer implementation. The team is working on resolving this ASAP. If you have experienced this, please contact Customer Support, if you have not already.

If you previously associated your Modern War account with an old Game Center account (years ago) then you will be able to retrieve your old account by signing into that account.

Win/Loss Switch - A fix for this is out for Android, and for iOS it has been submitted to Apple.

Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - Fixed on Android, included in the above iOS fix.

Recycling Not Giving Correct Cash/Valor - Fixed on both Android and iOS. Please note that not all items will give valor.

I will continue to update this as we know more!

Thank you for all your patience.

Kefa
12-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi Folks!

A quick update on known issues and bugs. RnB posted Dev Notes (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103057-Dev-Notes-Week-of-December-15-2014) earlier today, so be sure to check those out! In the notes the status of a number of fixes are detailed. However, to make it easier I will give a quick update here.

Lost iOS Accounts - As RnB detailed in the Dev Notes, these accounts are not lost, but rather "hiding" as a result of an unforeseen result of the Game Center Transfer implementation. The team is working on resolving this ASAP. If you have experienced this, please contact Customer Support, if you have not already.

If you previously associated your Modern War account with an old Game Center account (years ago) then you will be able to retrieve your old account by signing into that account.

Win/Loss Switch - A fix for this is out for Android, and for iOS it has been submitted to Apple.

Recycling Not Giving Correct Cash/Valor - Fixed on both Android and iOS. Please note that not all items will give valor.

Thanks, Clementine. Can you find out what version of MW used to use the old Game Center feature, or what the time period for that was, so that people in that situation may be able to know in advance if they will have an issue with this?

Thanks again.

RAMNUTS
12-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Game freezes up and auto restarts for no reason and not only MW but freezes Crime City as well. My attack/defense stats have both dropped considerably with over 100 million on attack and roughly 600,000 defense. I use a NOOK to play with and it isn't even 1 yr. old. Since the update it is taking me appoximately 2 -3 minutes to load and sometimes I have to turn off/on to switch between maps.

PhantomNine
12-15-2014, 07:42 PM
You can't rob/attack anyone who has the update

PEZZSTER
12-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Hi Folks!

What if you have the SAME account you have always had on Game Center or is that what you are working on??

rlmarks
12-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Not sure if my iOS continuing glitches are now MW 5.0 issues or continuing ones. Game freezes a lot during raids, ATTACKS, LTQ, etc.it takes 30 secs to a few minutes to unfreeze and many times shows information like outfitting player or old raid information. Game sometimes signs off on its own too. Frustrated.

majord
12-15-2014, 09:13 PM
What if you have the SAME account you have always had on Game Center or is that what you are working on??

That's my problem, my game centre email account I used is the same as my Apple ID and as a result I can't log into old game centre 😣

rainman875
12-16-2014, 12:05 AM
This is not so much of a bug to be fair...but whilst your "fixing" up everything, can you please do something about the gold popup when energy has run out...move it to one side have a half second delay for the popup or have a "confirm your purchase" popup....im tired of wasting inventory refills and gold.

with vids not working on android....gold is a rare commodity.

SurfaceToAir
12-16-2014, 04:35 AM
This is not so much of a bug to be fair...but whilst your "fixing" up everything, can you please do something about the gold popup when energy has run out...move it to one side have a half second delay for the popup or have a "confirm your purchase" popup....im tired of wasting inventory refills and gold.

with vids not working on android....gold is a rare commodity.
Good call Rainman. Lots of Gold gone that way too! A delay would be fine. I could get some will power to mind you. Not tap in a frienzied rush of blood.

Omasbest
12-16-2014, 05:36 AM
I have reviewed my account, and despite having been essentially blocked from my account due to issues caused by developer errors for an extended period of time, I can't seem to find the gold, bonuses, stamina/energy refills or any other sign that Gree has acknowledged the magnitude of the disadvantage they have now imposed on the affected players. We lost multiple opportunities to earn powerful units, to earn energy, health and stamina refills, and to buy one of the highest paying buildings sold through the building quest in some time. We lost weeks of upgrade time and fell behind players we have known and competed with since the game started. We missed out on dozens of scratch-off rewards, raid and epic boss units, and our teams were forced to continue competing without one or more of their most powerful and experienced players (in my experience, the majority of players on older devices started the game when the devices were new, years ago).

I am especially angry and disappointed at not having the opportunity to buy gold at a 40% discount (I still firmly believe that 500 gold would serve as a minimally acceptable apology from Gree). The discount is even more significant to players on older devices (the ones most affected by the developer's poor testing and coding), because the "Free Gold" videos do not run on older devices (by the way, even when they are viewable they are only "free" if your time has no value).

We are still dealing with incredibly poor performance (game loads upside-down, allows only a few actions before crashing, is slow to load, and crashes whenever an attempt is made to recycle units), yet Gree/Funzio have yet to step up and offer any type of compensation for the havoc they wreaked. Yes, we are still playing, despite being treated as nuisances rather than loyal fans and customers. While that may make Gree smug, they should realize that, while we are hooked on the game, we are no longer proud of playing it. We don't just stay silent when asked for recommendations from friends and colleagues, no, our ill-treatment causes us to spill our resentment and anger at Gree's arrogance to anyone who asks even a tangential question. Gree, by their short-sightedness in not immediately offering generous gifts as apology to the players who stuck with them after this fiasco, has created its own army of negative press agents. So incredibly short-sighted. And it isn't even real gold.

aarondavidsdad
12-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Here are a couple bugs in my CC games.

1. When I attack someone in my newfeed who has attacked me the game locks up and needs to be restarted.

2. When I attempt to add someone as an ally through the VIP option, the game immediately crashes.

3. When I attack someone who has a significantly lower defense than my attack, I lose. For example 150 mill attack losing to a 70 mill defense.

Looking forward to when these bugs get corrected.

dog yuki
12-16-2014, 07:17 AM
Oke finaly I did the upgrade with my IOS defice. The first hours went well - now i tryed the pvp and everything is blocked.

VSH
12-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Without wishing to harp on.....as the message has already been stated...

But Stats on Android have dropped dramatically ! Even after the 5.2 upgrade, Stats dropped even more, lol.

Don't want to moan to much though as I know there are many that have NO access at the moment !

Bndawgs
12-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Have a teammate who is on iOS look at your profile from the Faction - Members tab and send you a screen shot of what is actually there.

So it looks like ios users can see my what I'm guessing my stats should be. So maybe it's a display issue with droid.

Konan-Barbarian
12-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Start game, any buildings that are collectible have the money ready symbol over them and the collect all income button is there. I can collect individually or collect all, no problem so far. I can do anything else, that is irrelevant to the problem, or do nothing. Next when other previously uncollected money building come due, the buildings flicker but no Money ready symbol and no collect all income button appears, with the exception of the 5 minute Supply Depot, but any other building(s) it does not. When I randomly tap one that should be due, the collect all income button will appear, but still not money ready symbols. This process will repeat if I collect all that are due and more become due. Even stranger is if I leave my base to any map area, and some money building becomes due, it appears into the map area, but again without a money due symbol and even though it can be seen, it can't be tapped for any other purpose. If I return to my base, those buildings will have the money symbol over them but still anymore that come due will not.

More strangeness. If an upgrading building finishes, the upgrade symbol over the building does not disappear and no notice is popped up to scroll up the screen. have to exit game and restart to know it is finished. although if it is I can start a new upgrade.

Same as above happens with new real estate expansions.

this happens to me on two separate accounts on two different devices.

I tried an uninstall on one and then reinstalled, no help, problem still there.

I'd like to say I really don't like the "Collect all income" button and wish it could be hidden/disabled by player option and/or just made somewhat smaller. I like collection my money buildings in a specific sequence and at specific times, which means at times I do not collect all and leave some behind for a later time. also the collect all button does not collect damaged buildings you have to tap on anyway.

Some of the other buttons, menu, rivals, goals and so on I feel also are too big. Yes I'd like to be able to see more of my base.

jammy12
12-16-2014, 12:00 PM
when will gree sort out the display glitch none of my bonuses seem to be working im losing to stupidly lower players its a joke! i for one am not looking forward to this upcoming wd and until this problem is sorted i will not use any gold until then.
i thought that the recent update was gonna be released glitch free. every time gree release an update there is always a bloody problem i would expect this if the game was free for everyone but its far from free. if the problems aren't sorted asap i will be walking from the game permanently

truthteller
12-16-2014, 01:44 PM
GAME FREEZING WHEN ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!
Ipad 4 lates IOS

when you raid all is good, but when you attack a rival game freezes, and you need to exit and reenter game

rookie24u
12-16-2014, 03:05 PM
GAME FREEZING WHEN ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!
Ipad 4 lates IOS

when you raid all is good, but when you attack a rival game freezes, and you need to exit and reenter game
Same here and also when trying to get a VIP status you get trown out of the game.
Also when solving goals the reward are shown in the game but not in the money box.
Also when raiding someone one time the defender is killed two or more times that moment and rewards also shown that times!

Clementine
12-16-2014, 03:12 PM
I have reviewed my account, and despite having been essentially blocked from my account due to issues caused by developer errors for an extended period of time, I can't seem to find the gold, bonuses, stamina/energy refills or any other sign that Gree has acknowledged the magnitude of the disadvantage they have now imposed on the affected players. We lost multiple opportunities to earn powerful units, to earn energy, health and stamina refills, and to buy one of the highest paying buildings sold through the building quest in some time. We lost weeks of upgrade time and fell behind players we have known and competed with since the game started. We missed out on dozens of scratch-off rewards, raid and epic boss units, and our teams were forced to continue competing without one or more of their most powerful and experienced players (in my experience, the majority of players on older devices started the game when the devices were new, years ago).

I am especially angry and disappointed at not having the opportunity to buy gold at a 40% discount (I still firmly believe that 500 gold would serve as a minimally acceptable apology from Gree). The discount is even more significant to players on older devices (the ones most affected by the developer's poor testing and coding), because the "Free Gold" videos do not run on older devices (by the way, even when they are viewable they are only "free" if your time has no value).

We are still dealing with incredibly poor performance (game loads upside-down, allows only a few actions before crashing, is slow to load, and crashes whenever an attempt is made to recycle units), yet Gree/Funzio have yet to step up and offer any type of compensation for the havoc they wreaked. Yes, we are still playing, despite being treated as nuisances rather than loyal fans and customers. While that may make Gree smug, they should realize that, while we are hooked on the game, we are no longer proud of playing it. We don't just stay silent when asked for recommendations from friends and colleagues, no, our ill-treatment causes us to spill our resentment and anger at Gree's arrogance to anyone who asks even a tangential question. Gree, by their short-sightedness in not immediately offering generous gifts as apology to the players who stuck with them after this fiasco, has created its own army of negative press agents. So incredibly short-sighted. And it isn't even real gold.

Please contact Customer Support if you experienced a lockout.

dan2407
12-16-2014, 03:15 PM

Is anything being done about the destruction of the games economy?

truthteller
12-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Is anything being done about the destruction of the games economy?

Nothing can be done, so let it go, those that were able to make tons of ingame cash will get to keep it............why

simple

in order to take the money players got via the tank glitch, gree would have to do a roll back to a point in time when the glitch first appear, then that would mean all that has happened since then (events, prizes, etc) will go up in smoke, lost..........

they cannot at this point in time go and check everyones cash on hand, because
1- some have donated to their factions
2- have bought lots of cash units
3- have used it to upgrade their most expensive buildings
4- have use the cash to buy bricks or folders from other factions
5- some do alot of raiding/PVP

so basically support does not have (or any ohter developer) the cabability to search player by player to determine how they got their cash........and if they check player by player, the cost outweight the benefits so it will not be done

everyone gets to keep the cash and the game will just move forward, regardless of whom keeps crying for a fix

DIABLOPEZ
12-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Customer Support?

Uhm... Open ticket about lost main account 2114815

And no, using old gamecenter accoubt doesnt work!

dan2407
12-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Nothing can be done, so let it go, those that were able to make tons of ingame

cash will get to keep it............why

simple

in order to take the money players got via the tank glitch, gree would have to do a roll back to a point in time when the glitch first appear, then that would mean all that has happened since then (events, prizes, etc) will go up in smoke, lost..........

they cannot at this point in time go and check everyones cash on hand, because
1- some have donated to their factions
2- have bought lots of cash units
3- have used it to upgrade their most expensive buildings
4- have use the cash to buy bricks or folders from other factions
5- some do alot of raiding/PVP

so basically support does not have (or any ohter developer) the cabability to search player by player to determine how they got their cash........and if they check player by player, the cost outweight the benefits so it will not be done

everyone gets to keep the cash and the game will just move forward, regardless of whom keeps crying for a fix

Lol I'm guessing you were one of the players who's abused this, if gree can check if players can bought a unit for 1 gold I'm pretty sure they can Check how much money a player gained from recycling arjun tanks

truthteller
12-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Lol I'm guessing you were one of the players who's abused this, if gree can check if players can bought a unit for 1 gold I'm pretty sure they can Check how much money a player gained from recycling arjun tanks

I have no use for ingame cash, have an IPH of 320m, all buildings level 10 and my faction bought all bonuses LONG time ago........so have 1 trillion, 20b, 100b cash is useless............all cash is good for me is just to buy FL unit and for that all you need a a few millions which I think my IPH covers no problem and the LE buildings which I think the most expensive one I upgraded cost about 40b to get to level 1 to 10............but hey.......if you are crying because you need cash..........give me your faction ID, and I can have some of the guys stop by and donate to your faction......................... :D

PS: I did state GREE can and has the technicall capability to check every player's cash on hand, also I stated the cost to do that (man hours) outweights the benefit (they see no benefit on doing that), so they will most likely not try to fix it

dan2407
12-16-2014, 03:47 PM
I have no use for ingame cash, have an IPH of 320m, all buildings level 10 and my
faction bought all bonuses LONG time ago........so have 1 trillion, 20b, 100b cash is useless............all cash is good for me is just to buy FL unit and for that all you need a a few millions which I think my IPH covers no problem and the LE buildings which I think the most expensive one I upgraded cost about 40b to get to level 1 to 10............but hey.......if you are crying because you need cash..........give me your faction ID, and I can have some of the guys stop by and donate to your faction......................... :D

Our faction has Had maxed bonuses for over a year, I have an iph of 105million so my money is fine, what isn't fine is even though it is stupid There are people who have used real money to buy in game cash and now
People even with 1mil iph have 100's of billions of cash.

Ps. It will probably take the same man hours as checking if people bought the 1 gold unit

Jez1861
12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Clementine,
I am locked out from my account and have been since Friday.
You advise us to inform customer services! However no one bothers to respond.
So can I have the email address of the Ceo to complain to, or maybe the email address for Apple to share the incompetence of this company
Block me if you wish.
Oh yeah that was done in the last update that was supposed to be safe

Chris_
12-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Clementine,
I am locked out from my account and have been since Friday.
You advise us to inform customer services! However no one bothers to respond.
So can I have the email address of the Ceo to complain to, or maybe the email address for Apple to share the incompetence of this company
Block me if you wish.
Oh yeah that was done in the last update that was supposed to be safe

Same here. Been locked out since Friday. But the only reply I got didn't help at all. I'm the leader of a top 50 faction and there is no way I can set a DL or build walls. We are considering to either play it gold free or not even compete since the leader of the faction is locked out. They can't expect teams to completely move everyone to another faction.

KillerDriller
12-16-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi Folks!

The recycle issue has not been fixed on Droid. If i have a dozen units and each gives 3 valour, when i recycle more than one unit at a time, i get one valour for each unit recycled NOT 3 valour per unit. If I recycle each unit one at a time, i get the right number of valour but that would take eons to recycle the thousands of useless units I have.

General Nu
12-16-2014, 09:02 PM
Hi,
When I attack a rival my game locks on the battle screen where the screen displays both players avatars and names on the gate/door closing. In short I can not attack anyone. Will this be fixed for WD war?

Erock1278
12-16-2014, 09:20 PM
The -5 alliance temporary bonus from crate events is messed up it takes -5 allies from you and the opponent you are attacking please fix. Who wants to lose 5 allies if they did they would just delete them.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-16-2014, 10:20 PM
cant start mw. it can take betweem minute to over hour to start.

it just sits at [===..............]
if it was data[======........]
it sits middle.

i hv data im typing here now.

ive been trying 45 mins already and it wont f start.

everyday i just want to start and collect. mw uses so much data and cpu that u cant leave it on as my battery goes in hour if the game is on in the bg.

but ive lost 30% trying to open this now hated game.

everyday your games cause people pain stress and suffering and you just keep making updates that are screwed up and things that are wrong.

so please just close mw so we can all find a decent game that works.

im fed up with the stress and pain.

Blankboi
12-16-2014, 10:36 PM

For what? So we can get ignored or maybe get an automated message completely off the topic.

sister morphine
12-16-2014, 11:08 PM
I was attacked but won. When I clicked to attack the person back game froze. Had to force close with home button
Same happened to me.

When I visited somebody's base to test attacking them my +36 alliance boost was added to the rival's ally count as well as my own. My -3 alliance reduction was not applied. (iOS). I have screengrabs.

sister morphine
12-17-2014, 02:36 AM
Oh, forgot one - when my buildings come up when I'm sitting on my base waiting for them (which is what I always do now) I get the screen flash announcing it's payday but neither the $ signs or collect all button appear until I tap on a building.

sstuutss
12-17-2014, 03:42 AM
The recycle issue has not been fixed on Droid. If i have a dozen units and each gives 3 valour, when i recycle more than one unit at a time, i get one valour for each unit recycled NOT 3 valour per unit. If I recycle each unit one at a time, i get the right number of valour but that would take eons to recycle the thousands of useless units I have.
Wouldnt be gree if it was the same for everyone. Sometimes I get valour, most times I dont. Doesnt seem to matter how many units I recycle.

great work as always gree. I.ll expect the few 1000 valor I lost in my christmas stocking lol

Cannot Connect To Server
12-17-2014, 07:47 AM
hi gree maths is off under recycling.

tried to sell 10 units valued at $8 each....

my maths says 10 x 8 is 80
gree maths is 10 x 8 is 83

now ok looks like maths are in my favour..

i click add one unit all the same unit i will stress allwas scout 1/0.

and Gree maths goes...

8/16/24/33/41 etc to say total 10x8 is83.

upon selling... i did get paid 80 not 83.

so the points of this post are :-

1, Gree your maths has a bug that will confuse players..

2, players be aware when recycling on current data update the figure shown on screen as total amount may be a LOT HIGHER depending on how many units you try to recycle at the same time.

The amount you get paid should be correct but it probably will not be the anount you see on screen.

ie if u see 1,000,000 u might only get 920,800 or whatever.

plain enough for us.

reporting as a bug here and to gree.

edit :- sold some valor units got paid 0 valor.

p.s. if i sell 2 gign for 12$ each can u please fix it so i get $4bn ta very much :D

lol bye.

Gannister
12-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Alliance size increase/decrease for attacking rivals does not appear to be working - may just be display issue but wanted to highlight this to the forum mods to share with developers. I'm on iOS.

Same here, just got the new temp -5 alliance decrease and my alliance went from 510 to 505. Please get this fixed!!!!

Konan-Barbarian
12-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Oh, forgot one - when my buildings come up when I'm sitting on my base waiting for them (which is what I always do now) I get the screen flash announcing it's payday but neither the $ signs or collect all button appear until I tap on a building.

Glad you posted this. This is the same problem I reported. I though I was nuts since I've not been able to find anyone else mention this issue. Thanks for making me feel no alone.

ps,
I forgot before to mention this issue was not new to v 5.0. It started in the previous version about 3-4 weeks ago. I've submitted a ticket back then and was told "this issue would be fixed within a few hours". Yes Hours and I'm still ROFL at that reply, so I waited 3 weeks for version 5 and its not fixed. I submitted another ticket with no reply still after 5 days.

Erock1278
12-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi,
When I attack a rival my game locks on the battle screen where the screen displays both players avatars and names on the gate/door closing. In short I can not attack anyone. Will this be fixed for WD war?
I can only attack by first going to someone's base if I hit atk instead of raid game freezes on door screen have to force close game in order to do anything.