PDA

View Full Version : Accomplices

smokey77
12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
Does anyone have any idea if the "accomplices" need to be renewed after every battle , or does the stuff you equip them with stay with them all the time ?

algi1964
12-12-2014, 03:19 AM
I am worried that our syndicates will become un-needed, is this so?

sister morphine
12-12-2014, 04:55 AM
I am worried that our syndicates will become un-needed, is this so?
No. They're an add-on to your personal mafia.

Will wait to see how things go, but not hopeful this will be any use except to further cement big gold users in their dominance.

Rodimus
12-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Gree has taken a page from War of Nations commanders and implemented it into Crime City with accomplices. I'm confident that stronger accomplices will be event rewards in the future or sold for high amounts of gold.

The Hammr
12-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Im completely in the dark about accomplices. First we had our mafia, then syndicates, now this? Does this mean we will have 3 different groups to manage?

Can someone please explain.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Hi Folks! We will be having an AMA about this next week, so look for details for that first thing next week. Additionally, we will also be posting details about this feature prior to the AMA.

John_Locke
12-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi Folks! We will be having an AMA about this next week, so look for details for that first thing next week. Additionally, we will also be posting details about this feature prior to the AMA.

Will this AMA answer a significant portion of the questions, or will the answers that will be given be pre-approved? If the latter, you may find more success in just releasing an announcement instead of frustrating a large segment of the player base.