PDA

View Full Version : 5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread

SUPpose So
12-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Devs and Mods lets try and work together to get this game fixed...

You said there will be bugs so here they are...

Players please just post bugs after reading the thread so no duplication.

SUPpose So
12-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Problem selling multiple units. Only regestering 1 unit when multiple sold

Brizzol
12-12-2014, 02:33 AM
Some players losing their accounts and getting the tutorial pop up when updating to 5.0.

rutty
12-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Successful/failed raid values reversed in profile

Big John
12-12-2014, 02:39 AM
PvP from newsfeed locking up.

Hobbs
12-12-2014, 02:40 AM
How do we buy equipment for soldiers?
No TAB in store for this?

Danger Mouse
12-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Stats drop from main permanent bonuses not registering correctly

JIGGY
12-12-2014, 02:44 AM
8mil units not showing in your army

Tenspot
12-12-2014, 02:47 AM
Assuming not a display glitch, PvP attacks continue to register from hits on NPCs for the rival I just attacked prior, NPC was dropping PvE and PvP loot and produced battle reports. Possible way to circumvent attack limit AND USE ENERGY IN PLACE OF STAMINA TO PUNISH RIVALS. Ticket sent.

Edit: Reproducible, occurs after attacking or raiding

Big John
12-12-2014, 02:49 AM
How do we buy equipment for soldiers?
No TAB in store for this?
Loot items from pvp and pve, can't purchase them.

DaMiAn-SoLiD
12-12-2014, 03:03 AM
no cash icon showing buildings ready to collect

carl9764
12-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Multiple units selling on mine all together

Rob TRK
12-12-2014, 03:12 AM
IOS device. Selling multiple units from inventory does not work

Test done
Sold one commando 190 cash and 1 valour - correctly credited
Sold the remaining 99 commandos. Valour and cash credited for one unit only.

Raid and attack numbers are the wrong way round (wins are shown as losses and vice versa)

Pidgeot
12-12-2014, 03:18 AM
I want to say to all who may be posting here to please keep this thread constructive. Insults dont help, instead post the bugs so they can be looked into.

SUPpose So
12-12-2014, 03:18 AM
Can't copy and paste message to others walls because the paste button is on top of the cancel button on wall post (iphone5) smaller factions don't use external chat and communicate this way

Danger Mouse
12-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Great thread by the way SUPpose So. Fantastic way to try and get positive change. Clementine, time to shine again as a mod and make it happen.

robmurphy
12-12-2014, 03:25 AM
"In Army" units follow no logic?

10,000,000 attack strength units not in army, 20,000 strength units are?

Am I missing something?

SpikeyKit
12-12-2014, 03:26 AM
Sale of multiple units not working correctly. Only receiving the cash for 1 unit when multiple are sold

Vid gold button not working

DaMiAn-SoLiD
12-12-2014, 03:28 AM
upgrading buildings. when trying to upgrade instead of the popup telling me i can only upgrade x amount of buildings and showing me what is upgrading and time remaining it now shows the cost and time to upgrade building then server error when u click upgrade

DaMiAn-SoLiD
12-12-2014, 03:30 AM
recyling - from what ive seen anything with a boost is shown as not in army

rajendran
12-12-2014, 03:38 AM
my stats got reduced from 3.81b/1.5b to 3b/1.21, my air attack % got reduced from 560 to 473, game got freezed while checking attk army or def army in inventory, when i recycled my 2000 frontline tank only cost of 1 got added back

King Fox
12-12-2014, 03:46 AM
"In Army" units follow no logic?

10,000,000 attack strength units not in army, 20,000 strength units are?

Am I missing something?
Yeah, spend more money.

HypeTonic
12-12-2014, 03:50 AM
Battle Rank icons missing on ranking tab of rivals list.
White screen when app is first launched.

Leroy
12-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Connecting to game center erase account and ending up with a new level 1 Alex account :(

786TRYX
12-12-2014, 04:11 AM
Perm bonuses dropped 200 points average!!!!

Fergus14
12-12-2014, 04:35 AM
I'm losing to people with ridiculously low defence again. I'm over 20b attack and they have 8b.
What's going on?

Ranger89
12-12-2014, 04:43 AM
1. Profile stats are incorrectly displayed. The Fight Won/Lost and Raids Success/Failed are reversed. Minor issue, but a "bug."

2. Would be REALLY nice to see some commas... The new display screen you see during raids/attacks places the Attack & Defense numeric values in very small font size. It would be nice to have commas so we could more easily see if the person we're attacking is 12 million or 1.2 billion.

SGT Rud
12-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Enemy is using over 500 allies. I hold 547 or something allies, that's also what he is using to defend. Even with my bonuses of enemy used less allies, it still registers him as the same allies as my Attack.

When end logging in I am back to a 20 log in time. Up from 1 min and 30 sec in version 4.5. Problem is I get a blank white screen for about 6 seconds of my 20 sec log in.

Leroy
12-12-2014, 04:47 AM
[QUOTE=SGT Rud;1434021]Enemy is using over 500 allies. I hold 547 or something allies, that's also what he is using to defend. Even with my bonuses of enemy used less allies, it still registers him as the same allies as my Attack.

The "alliance increase" might actually work now when you get attacked - it has never said anything about it was alliance attack increase

Eduard
12-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Well, i did the update and some bugs are gone. But there are also some new strange things. Fights won and lost are not correct displayed.
But most of all, i tried to switch between devices. I see the account on my other device, but when i try to poen it, i get an error,
with the notice "no value for success"

Dixie_Boy
12-12-2014, 04:58 AM
It would also be beneficial to the development team if you indicate iOS/Android and device so they can try to narrow these items down.

Hobbs
12-12-2014, 04:58 AM
Show targets on map has disappeared!!
So we now don't know which targets to hit to master Maps!!!
Bottom left tab used to allow you to mark targets needed with orange arrow,no feature now??

furey
12-12-2014, 05:02 AM
Stats dropped horribly. Bonuses missing. When I try to link a device and press the account I want. it gets a no value error

Monteverdi
12-12-2014, 05:05 AM
In your profile, numbers showing for battles won and lost and successful raids and failed raids are inversed.

Danger Mouse
12-12-2014, 05:07 AM
The attack and defence army filters don't include any units with a bonus attached.

Danger Mouse
12-12-2014, 05:09 AM
iOS, two accounts on iPad 2 and iPhone 5, both running 8.1.2 by the way

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 05:20 AM
Initial findings, MW 5, IOS 6.1.2, iPod Touch 4th gen.

Finally able to get into base!

Ok, here's what I would do if up to now you've been locked out. Make sure you have a game centre account and are signed in. if you have multiple games on different IZoS devices and you want to try the play all linked accounts on one device(this might save you if we get another lockout) make sure you are using the same account on all your games.

Log into Game Centre before running MW, once you've updated MW launch it from Game Centre. Reason I suggest this is it looks like MW will automatically link MW accounts as you launch this way after your first message about linking accounts.

Oh, make sure you increase your auto log off time, I set it to 5 minutes because log in was still fairly slow and I didn't want to screw something up if the device went to sleep.

Game will suddenly drop into white screen, but don't panic game will come back. Bunch of pop ups come up. Go look at your devastated base, make sure to rebuild your boosts because a bunch of wankers have likely taken them down.

Other things of note, game still crashes, crashed when adding skill points, crashed when going to rivals base. But considering these two games have been logged out...

Dataset only taking up 128mb so far but just looked at 1 map.
Just looking at the iPad.

KjaLLe
12-12-2014, 05:30 AM
iOS

White screen first 5-6 seconds of login.

If u recycle more than one unit from your inventory you dont get paid the right amount.

Att / def stats are mixed up.

When trying to add allies from vip, game crash.

Tournai
12-12-2014, 05:32 AM
I MISS A DELETE Or REMOVE Linked account!!!!

If I Link My accounts to an IOS Device, I will allways be able to enter that account!

So Imagine If you have another person his account for a few weeks, cause he is on holiday.

I will allways be able to enter his account ( If he is not Online )

Sheldor Sir
12-12-2014, 05:38 AM
every time i open game EVERY map is empty of NPC's has to re download, going to screw cell data!!

Fergus14
12-12-2014, 05:39 AM
1) Reduction of enemy alliance size bonus not being properly applied.

2) Attcaking someone from your feed eg a person who has just attacked you, causes the game to freeze on iOS

3) Get commas introduced for crying out loud

4) Sort the fact that you lose attacks to people with tiny stats a third your own attack stats

I thought this lot had been beta tested?!! Even if not there's obviously a lot of things that your own testers never picked up on so can I suggest get new beta testers or in house QA.

robmurphy
12-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Crazy bug......when you attack npcs on maps, you regularly get the screen of the last player you attacked - you get the money/valor/xp again

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 05:49 AM
IPad 1st gen. IOS 5.1.1 MW 5 3gb free.

The good news, you can get back into your account though lots of crashing, but something is better then nothing.

Game Centre, it looks like if you make a mistake and use a different account you can change which game centre account the game was linked to. All of this can be found, clipboard -> more -> manage accounts, though this will have a different icon I think if you have not linked to game centre. Btw you also have the option to not link to game centre... I have not tried linking to Android yet.

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 05:53 AM
I MISS A DELETE Or REMOVE Linked account!!!!

If I Link My accounts to an IOS Device, I will allways be able to enter that account!

So Imagine If you have another person his account for a few weeks, cause he is on holiday.

I will allways be able to enter his account ( If he is not Online )

Accounts are linked to the game centre account, if you are taking over for someone yes either they have to log in as you to link or you will have to link as their account. I guess if you set up a global game centre account then you could link up an entire faction but I don't know if you can have a single player linked to multiple game centre accounts though that might be interesting from a faction standpoint.

carl9764
12-12-2014, 05:54 AM
I'm losing to people with ridiculously low defence again. I'm over 20b attack and they have 8b.
What's going on?

Same here mate only 10bil and lost to 5 bil

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 05:55 AM
every time i open game EVERY map is empty of NPC's has to re download, going to screw cell data!!

Go check your dataset, me thinks update may have flushed the old one and you are stuck with rebuilding.

Danger Mouse
12-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Crickets and tumbleweeds from the mods as usual

Tournai
12-12-2014, 06:16 AM
Accounts are linked to the game centre account, if you are taking over for someone yes either they have to log in as you to link or you will have to link as their account. I guess if you set up a global game centre account then you could link up an entire faction but I don't know if you can have a single player linked to multiple game centre accounts though that might be interesting from a faction standpoint.

Thanks, A lot to think about!

SGT Rud
12-12-2014, 06:18 AM
The "alliance increase" might actually work now when you get attacked - it has never said anything about it was alliance attack increase

Hmm. Good assessment tool bag. Your skill of reading comprehension is uncanny. Anyway, the enemy alliance size reduction bonus is not working as previously stated.

Sheldor Sir
12-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Go check your dataset, me thinks update may have flushed the old one and you are stuck with rebuilding.

Tried completed deleted re-install still the same EVERY map devoid of NPc's when selected takes upto 5 min to display all, switch back to base and go back to same map blank again second time i this time i have 'chaotic' Npc's appearing as well

Version 5.0.1 / mw_20141211_44312 /Build 501.0
_

Evil Mastermind
12-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Logging into game (connecting to server) is still much longer wait time compared to v4.4. This needs to be addressed. All the bugs and glitches I can deal with, but I want to be able to get in quickly, do what I need to do and get back to real life.

Only time will tell but I suspect cellular data plan consumption wasn't addressed either so please correct it. Using 4+ gigs of data a month for silly game app is ridiculous.

Minor error: Wins/Losses, Raids/Failed Raids stats are reversed.

Sheldor Sir
12-12-2014, 06:30 AM
just looked recycle only non bonus / boost units in my army? so if dont show army only units i can get rid of are the one with my bonuses ?

Agent Orange
12-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Xx
Tried completed deleted re-install still the same EVERY map devoid of NPc's when selected takes upto 5 min to display all, switch back to base and go back to same map blank again second time i this time i have 'chaotic' Npc's appearing as well

Version 5.0.1 / mw_20141211_44312 /Build 501.0
_

Ok, if you deleted your old app first that deletes the dataset which means reloading map and other data.

I just updated my iPad 2, IOS 8.1.2, MW 5.1 but did not delete the old app, the update saved all 3.9GB of dataset so if you have a huge dataset because of playing for many years it might not be a good idea to delete the app first. Granted the flip side is if you want to reduce it's size.... But unsure what fresh issues that might create,other than lots of data use.

dbznumber1
12-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Stats dropped over 1b atk and 500m Defense. My Air atk in perm bonuses drop almost 150%, Air def about 100% and Ground atk about 150%. Using Android Nexus 7 first Gen.

Lift Ticket
12-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Enemy is using over 500 allies. I hold 547 or something allies, that's also what he is using to defend. Even with my bonuses of enemy used less allies, it still registers him as the same allies as my Attack.

When end logging in I am back to a 20 log in time. Up from 1 min and 30 sec in version 4.5. Problem is I get a blank white screen for about 6 seconds of my 20 sec log in.

I'm seeing this as well....the alliance size reduction that was originally for enemies to take less allies to battle is actually reducing my allaince size...I have a +54 alliance size increase and -11 alliance size reduction and the PvP screen is only adding 43 allies while enemy allies don't change

Bob Belcher
12-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Better Idea, Migrate to better Game! Rome is burning.... Good luck to all you Fools!

Rawley
12-12-2014, 07:45 AM
Devs and Mods lets try and work together to get this game fixed...

You said there will be bugs so here they are...

Players please just post bugs after reading the thread so no duplication.

Android user:

Lost 100% of attack/defense bonus in sea and ground.

Stats drop drop 600 million estimate attack & 360 million estimate in defense.

Recycle bulk units and received no cash or valor.

Sheldor Sir
12-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Restore to factory time, have 4.4 in itunes library, if that fails mini will buried, refuse to spend time trying to fix Gree failure again

Sharky259
12-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Minor issue in the Help section. When you click on Forums it show the forum for Kingdom Age. You have to click on "Forums" to get to the screen to access the forums for other games.
It would make sense that if you are accessing the forum from within Modern War it should take you directly to the Modern War Forum and not to the Kingdom Age Forum.

2000y2k
12-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Did the update now locked out. MW main screen comes up but the game just sits and never loads.

IOS iPhone 5s.

Looks like it's time to enjoy the holidays.

theRealMFJDZ69
12-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Why go back to "auto" refresh when attacking/raiding rivals? After 3-4 searches or attacking/raiding it refreshes the entire rivals list. Players should be in control of when they want to "change" the list and move to a set of rivals. Please put this back to "player" refresh. You guys at gree control everything, this was the one thing I actually could control. Also when attacking/raiding I don't need to see a tutorial screen EVERY time I attack a rival or raid a building

duesy
12-12-2014, 09:11 AM
game freezes constantly....(iOS) . Pressing the home on the iPad doesn't help....
Sorting the units for sale to non- army, doesn't work....

theRealMFJDZ69
12-12-2014, 09:11 AM
1) Reduction of enemy alliance size bonus not being properly applied.

2) Attcaking someone from your feed eg a person who has just attacked you, causes the game to freeze on iOS

3) Get commas introduced for crying out loud

4) Sort the fact that you lose attacks to people with tiny stats a third your own attack stats

I thought this lot had been beta tested?!! Even if not there's obviously a lot of things that your own testers never picked up on so can I suggest get new beta testers or in house QA.

YES!!!!! Please put commas in the stats!

Dazzj10
12-12-2014, 09:41 AM
AWESOME GREE,,
My 2.6b account with a 40m iph has just been reset to level 1 player,

I'm done bye gree

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Thank you for creating this. I am going to close this thread but keep it on hand to report to the Developers. We have made an official thread for all known issues here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102924-Update-Modern-War-5-0-Known-Issues

Please keep reporting your issues there, and please keep checking the top post to see what the known issues are!

RhythmNBruise
12-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Hey, all!

Just wanted to drop in and tell you how much I appreciate this thread. It's super-useful for us to have a list of all the issues you're experiencing for us to look into.

If you post to the official Known Issues thread or to other threads like this in the future, please do include your hardware, OS version, and game version if you can - it'll give us a baseline to start looking at things internally.