PDA

View Full Version : Buying in game weapons ??

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Does anyone know at what point buying weapons becomes pointless ??
If you buy 100 of one item , is it useless to buy more?

Baltimore Bully
12-12-2014, 12:27 AM

I wouldn't. It's a waste of time and Gree can't keep up with updating it...

sister morphine
12-12-2014, 12:41 AM
When they cease to add anything to your stats is the cut-off point, lol. Could be at 100 or could be 1! I still smile at memories of indignant friends complaining on my wall they'd bought a load of such-and-such and their stats hadn't moved.

-Batman-
12-12-2014, 06:46 AM
Between 300-400 was my cut off period where it made no difference

Weasel
12-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Your mafia can use up to 500 items from each category. Whether they are store items or loot items is not relevant.

The only way to find out the exact number you can use of any store item is to count your inventory. Assuming you wish to purchase the strongest cash item of a category, check the stats on it, sort your inventory to display only the category you want, locate an item with the same or similar stats as the cash item you want to buy, and count how many stronger items you have.

Take the number you just counted and subtract it from 500. For example, if you want to buy the best gun item and you have 283 guns with better stats, you can use 500-283 = 217.

Or, you could wait until the next update which will apparently include an update to the cash store items. If that happens everything you currently see will probably become mostly useless.