PDA

View Full Version : Account transfers not working!!!!

BrisingrBoss
12-11-2014, 10:42 PM
i tried from droid to droid, droid to ios and from ios to droid. nothing works!!!

sparky113
12-11-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm trying also Droid to Droid. Unfortunately just getting transfer failed.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
12-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Unfortunately transfer are not working because they are probably finding a new way to transfer via Android → IOS. Best thing you can do is be patient and wait. Probably resolved in less than a week hopefully.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Hello Players! In preparation of the release of the new transfer functionality, right now all Funzio transfer functionality is unavailable. Our apologies for any inconvenience and we do appreciate your continued patience and support.

-Batman-
12-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Would be awesome if you could have your account on more than one device so you don't have to transfer

Babytway
12-12-2014, 11:26 AM
wouldve been nice to know beforehand dont ya think.

KlitschkO
12-14-2014, 02:03 AM
Not understand...2-3 days ago when i try to transfer Crime city from my old android device to my new android device say me: transfer failed, please try again later. I send email to Gree..i recive today email back and they say me is ok now i can transfer game..but i dont see new version 6.0 in Play Store magazine...they send me a long email how to transfer account between 2 android devices...but i don't see in game menu nothing new what they say me in that email...i have old version 5.5.2....why they send me email if new version is not available for download!? i try the easiest version to transfer CC ..login with funzio id on my old device..change old device,hit transfer game...go in game on my new device..login with funzio id..hit new device, transfer game....and transfer failed....what to do!? i send to Gree email and say them to try transfer my acc..i put what they say is need in email...so is someone here who try to transfer game from android to android and work!? thanx

General Dudus
12-14-2014, 02:57 PM
I
Not understand...2-3 days ago when i try to transfer Crime city from my old android device to my new android device say me: transfer failed, please try again later. I send email to Gree..i recive today email back and they say me is ok now i can transfer game..but i dont see new version 6.0 in Play Store magazine...they send me a long email how to transfer account between 2 android devices...but i don't see in game menu nothing new what they say me in that email...i have old version 5.5.2....why they send me email if new version is not available for download!? i try the easiest version to transfer CC ..login with funzio id on my old device..change old device,hit transfer game...go in game on my new device..login with funzio id..hit new device, transfer game....and transfer failed....what to do!? i send to Gree email and say them to try transfer my acc..i put what they say is need in email...so is someone here who try to transfer game from android to android and work!? thanx
Transferring by funzio Id is disabled until version 6 comes out