PDA

View Full Version : GREE... Liars or just Incompetant?

Ranger89
12-11-2014, 07:30 PM
GREE:

Last week you said update 5.0 would be released "Next week" and it would solve the log in issues... This is day FIVE of "next week"...

Come on GREE... just tell us what's going on, this is inane.

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Well now next week is next week

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Next week will always be next week, not this week.
-
and why not both?

Pidgeot
12-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Giving GREE the benefit of the doubt, they may be taking the time to test the update to make sure it does not lockout more players. Also keep in mind that Apple and Android has been pushing updates this month, which can create problems so they may be testing for these newer updates.

Ranger89
12-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Giving GREE the benefit of the doubt, they may be taking the time to test the update to make sure it does not lockout more players. Also keep in mind that Apple and Android has been pushing updates this month, which can create problems so they may be testing for these newer updates.

That dog won't hunt...

Many of have been locked out for almost five weeks now... FIVE WEEKS!

It's not like this just happened and GREE has said they are scrambling to fix something and it should be ready next week.

It's been FIVE WEEKS!

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 08:48 PM
That dog won't hunt...

It's not like this just happened and GREE has said they are scrambling to fix something and it should be ready next week.

It's been FIVE WEEKS!

Geez, in that case I would have moved on to another game 4 weeks ago already. End of story.
-
You don't think that you have anything invested in this game, do you? That you will get an actual return on money and/or effort? That any of this matters in any way, shape or form? That your game will live on into eternity due to the sweat of your brow and the heft of your wallet?
-
This is about as intransient as it gets. Puffs of wind have more real world substance than this place. Will your world really come tumbling down of you can't access a temporary, online GAME where you get absolutely nothing except pixels for your time and money, for a few more days yet?
-
Time to chill and reassess priorities dude. Gree's done you a favour and you don't see it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Geez, in that case I would have moved on to another game 4 weeks ago already. End of story.
-
You don't think that you have anything invested in this game, do you? That you will get an actual return on money and/or effort? That any of this matters in any way, shape or form? That your game will live on into eternity due to the sweat of your brow and the heft of your wallet?
-
This is about as intransient as it gets. Puffs of wind have more real world substance than this place. Will your world really come tumbling down of you can't access a temporary, online GAME where you get absolutely nothing except pixels for your time and money, for a few more days yet?
-
Time to chill and reassess priorities dude. Gree's done you a favour and you don't see it.

Now where I have I heard those nuggets of wisdom before?
Oh yeah, my old friend was saying that two years ago. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Maņana senor, she never come.

fatbodychris
12-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Usually when a business say a week, they mean 7 business days. We all know gree doesn't work weekends.

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Now where I have I heard those nuggets of wisdom before?
Oh yeah, my old friend was saying that two years ago. LOL

If a gree player screams in their basement and nobody in the real world hears it, did it really happen?

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Usually when a business say a week, they mean 7 business days. We all know gree doesn't work weekends.

By business days, you mean days actual business takes place, right? So, that's like, a month and a half in gree time?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 09:53 PM
If a gree player screams in their basement and nobody in the real world hears it, did it really happen?

If a Gree player screams in the basement, he's just seen his cell bill, got served with divorce papers for desertion, or his credit card statement showing those extra 50 vaults of fake gold he bought to "support" his fakeshun and his imaginary pals. LOL

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 09:55 PM
If a Gree player screams in the basement, he's just seen his cell bill, got served with divorce papers for desertion, or his credit card statement showing those extra 50 vaults of fake gold he bought to "support" his fakeshun and his imaginary pals. LOL

or, in most cases, all three at once. LMFAO

Pidgeot
12-11-2014, 10:39 PM
That dog won't hunt...

It's been FIVE WEEKS!

I agree that is too long but hopefully it will end soon.

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 11:10 PM
For the sake of the mental health of all those locked out, I hope it never gets fixed.

Clementine
12-12-2014, 10:06 AM
5.0 is now out. Please refer to this thread here to report any issues:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102924-Update-Modern-War-5-0-Known-Issues