PDA

View Full Version : Missing game that gree thinks is a transfer request

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 10:40 AM
We have a member who one day opened his game, and instead found a new starter game. He obviously sent a ticket to gree. The response at first was we have a backlog on transfer requests. Not related to his issue. The next response was that his transfer request had been completed as requested, and ticket closed. The transfer date was the same date his game disappeared. So apparently ( semi educated guess) someone somehow got gree to transfer his game to them, or they transfered the wrong game. Latest response was that they aren't doing any transfer requests u til 5.0 when everyone can transfer their games themselves.
He is not in possession of his game in order to transfer. Apparently gree has given his game to another player. Gree cannot seem to understand the basic issue and the nature of his problem. How can someone else request your game to be transfered is a huge question in my mind. Of gree transfered the wrong game, they won't aknowledge that they understand the problem, to even begin to address it. I have attempted to send tickets in myself to help with this problem. That does seem to get him responses at least, but the people answering seem to be illiterate, and clueless. Gree seems to have a problem with tickets, in that they don't actually bother to read them. I assume that they scan a few key words, and assume that they then know the nature of the problem, and from that send a standard response.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 11:07 AM
I have been told, in fact I have observed, that there are certain individuals who are able, capable, and knowledgable of the inner workings of this jumbled, tangled code who are clever (or diabolical) enough to convince (or trick) Gree into transferring high value accounts into their control.

These operators then sell their ill gotten gains on various MW black markets for obscene amounts of ₩$€¥£, or use some of these games to outfit a secret faction that will soon be unleashed upon certain smug, heretofore untouchable individuals and/or factions.

I am told these operators are preparing for an apocalypse of untold proportions.

As I'm irrelevant, take all of this with a couple pounds of Kosher, Pink Himalayan, Rock, Black Lava, popcorn, or table NACL.

LMFAO

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Lol, well that would be intresting and funny even it if we're the case. Not sure how taking a players game could accomplish this unless they had massive amounts of gold on the account at the time. Since I would have heard of that many players games had gone missing, each with large amount of gold on hand, I don't think this is the case. Also, again, if true, this did happen we could se the ID numbers of the games once wd begins, and gree can have all the games immediately removed from them. Even if cheaters did manage to hack gold, and we're able to win( keep in mind they could use just about any game for this, wouldn't need to take anyone's) it would be very apparent, and again would be dealt with. there have been many attempts to cheat and beat sup, all unsuccessful. Even if they had been, cheating isn't winning, it's just cheating. In my book, another way to express a loser mentality. Having said all that, I'm sure your post was all in jest mr dew. Glad to see people are still thinking about us these days though. I had thought everyone was more upset with gree than sup always winning.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Lol, well that would be intresting and funny even it if we're the case. Not sure how taking a players game could accomplish this unless they had massive amounts of gold on the account at the time. Since I would have heard of that many players games had gone missing, each with large amount of gold on hand, I don't think this is the case. Also, again, if true, this did happen we could se the ID numbers of the games once wd begins, and gree can have all the games immediately removed from them. Even if cheaters did manage to hack gold, and we're able to win( keep in mind they could use just about any game for this, wouldn't need to take anyone's) it would be very apparent, and again would be dealt with. there have been many attempts to cheat and beat sup, all unsuccessful. Even if they had been, cheating isn't winning, it's just cheating. In my book, another way to express a loser mentality. Having said all that, I'm sure your post was all in jest mr dew. Glad to see people are still thinking about us these days though. I had thought everyone was more upset with gree than sup always winning.

Its a newer development. As I hear it, they were in BETA for some time. Today, they claim they're ready to unleash havoc, but are waiting it to coincide with the anxiously awaited (by some) MW 5.0.

Frankly, it's of no moment, matter, event, consequence, or concern to me. In a rather odd way, I do see irony, or perhaps sardony in their efforts. LMFAO

Yo Salty
12-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Send a ticket in Japanese, that always works lol

We have a member who one day opened his game, and instead found a new starter game. He obviously sent a ticket to gree. The response at first was we have a backlog on transfer requests. Not related to his issue. The next response was that his transfer request had been completed as requested, and ticket closed. The transfer date was the same date his game disappeared. So apparently ( semi educated guess) someone somehow got gree to transfer his game to them, or they transfered the wrong game. Latest response was that they aren't doing any transfer requests u til 5.0 when everyone can transfer their games themselves.
He is not in possession of his game in order to transfer. Apparently gree has given his game to another player. Gree cannot seem to understand the basic issue and the nature of his problem. How can someone else request your game to be transfered is a huge question in my mind. Of gree transfered the wrong game, they won't aknowledge that they understand the problem, to even begin to address it. I have attempted to send tickets in myself to help with this problem. That does seem to get him responses at least, but the people answering seem to be illiterate, and clueless. Gree seems to have a problem with tickets, in that they don't actually bother to read them. I assume that they scan a few key words, and assume that they then know the nature of the problem, and from that send a standard response.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Send a ticket in Japanese, that always works lol

Sometimes, LOL.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Man, just peeped what those guys are cooking.
Quite creative and very clever. Gree ought a hire them. LOL

Clementine
12-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Recovering a missing game uses an almost identical process as that of transferring a game. Because transfers are on hold until after the release of 5.0, the recovery will also be on hold. Please continue to stay in touch with the Customer Support agent you were speaking with and once the functionality is enabled, they will be able to assist you.

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 12:34 PM
I have been told, in fact I have observed, that there are certain individuals who are able, capable, and knowledgable of the inner workings of this jumbled, tangled code who are clever (or diabolical) enough to convince (or trick) Gree into transferring high value accounts into their control.

These operators then sell their ill gotten gains on various MW black markets for obscene amounts of ₩$€¥£, or use some of these games to outfit a secret faction that will soon be unleashed upon certain smug, heretofore untouchable individuals and/or factions.

I am told these operators are preparing for an apocalypse of untold proportions.

As I'm irrelevant, take all of this with a couple pounds of Kosher, Pink Himalayan, Rock, Black Lava, popcorn, or table NACL.

LMFAO

Ssshhhhh they are everywhere, some have been sleeper cells working their way in to the TOP faction for 1 year.... Gonna be funny as hell when so many stop fighting this Xmas .....

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Ssshhhhh they are everywhere, some have been sleeper cells working their way in to the TOP faction for 1 year.... Gonna be funny as hell when so many stop fighting this Xmas .....

These clowns won't even believe it when they implement it as they're getting their collective derrières kicked. LOL

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Japanese,lol. Do you think they'd really understand the issue any more than in English? Well, dew, I'll be looking forward to another telegraphed rear stomping, to go with all the others we've been threatened with. Again, even if they manged it in some way, cheating isn't winning. Now if they want to spend what it would really take to do it, then more power to them. Then they're welcome to it. I told joe long ago what it would take, in fact I've told others too. I don't think anyone believed it, as so far no one has been prepared to go the distance. And I really don't see it happening at this point in time, too many disgruntled with things to spend that kind of money. If they cheat, then that's not winning anyways

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 04:24 PM
So gree transfers the game to someone else, then says too bad, can't do anything until we have an update, someday maybe. Gree will be responsible for any gold spent by whoever they transfered that game to. We have a record of how much before is went missing. If it goes on much longer I'll help him deal with it through apple. They've been very accommodating in well documented cases such as this. Just sad it has to get to that point, but I can understand how people feel who can't access their game, much less when gree gives their game to another player. That's the issue that concerns me. How easily that happened, and the corresponding responses along the way.

andy2
12-11-2014, 04:49 PM
The anger is spreading to many of the top factions and gree still does not seem to care.

Vercingetorix
12-11-2014, 05:30 PM
One should never confuse unwillingness with impotence.

NO_BS
12-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Recovering a missing game uses an almost identical process as that of transferring a game. Because transfers are on hold until after the release of 5.0, the recovery will also be on hold. Please continue to stay in touch with the Customer Support agent you were speaking with and once the functionality is enabled, they will be able to assist you.

Ok, I lost an account yesterday due to auto reset of a devise. Already sent in a ticket but seems will be in holding pattern until 5.0 is out. As for customer support reverting, have not heard from them for some time on other tickets recently sent in about crashing or non functionality of the game Comments wall. Guess everything is pending the Big Release Event.

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 06:03 PM
It gives an easy out for every scenario it seems. We can't do anything until new update. Then there will be another after that. They already posted it. Each player will be able to transfer for themselves. Yes, of they ever logged into Game Center with their game, maybe they could. But of course as many as possible are avoiding the current updates like the plague, and even if you did current ones, dosnt mean you logged I to game enter. I have not.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Japanese,lol. Do you think they'd really understand the issue any more than in English? Well, dew, I'll be looking forward to another telegraphed rear stomping, to go with all the others we've been threatened with. Again, even if they manged it in some way, cheating isn't winning. Now if they want to spend what it would really take to do it, then more power to them. Then they're welcome to it. I told joe long ago what it would take, in fact I've told others too. I don't think anyone believed it, as so far no one has been prepared to go the distance. And I really don't see it happening at this point in time, too many disgruntled with things to spend that kind of money. If they cheat, then that's not winning anyways

I'm not involved, nor do I participate or advise the actors.
They just "show and tell" stuff as a way of "showing off".
Anyway, as I understand these people, they have nothing against any particular fakeshun, or tapper.
They claim to have "issues" with the NAME I dare not utter! LOL

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
OMG, I just love the way you all take this so seriously. You spend thousands on pixels then complain about not getting anything of value from Gree.... Too F N funny.

Speed ump
12-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Ok, he was told to wait until after 5.0 came out, his game has not magically reappeared, nor has gree answered any of the tickets sent in. This is a game that apparently gree transfered to another player a week before 5.0 came out, and never resolved at that time. So broken games are fixed, but nearly as many have now lost their games with the update, though in this case, it had nothing to do with 5.0, but with gree themselves giving his game to someone else. I ink he's been more than patient, and since he has proof of the unspent gold on the game, I guess this is another case itunes will have to step in. Gree dosnt even comprehend the issue to start with, soemthing we've all seen from their responses in the past. Make sure to document everything when you have problems, especially any correspondence with gree. That makes it a slam dunk to resolve it with apple.

Toby_Bear
12-14-2014, 06:00 PM
My heart bleeds for you and anyone associated with you....wish it were me who had this acct, I wud a loaded it with those nice 1 gold jets

East Coast Bias
12-14-2014, 09:08 PM
OMG, an unknown account with 13 deadly bridge jumpers was transferred to me. What should I do?

1) Ask if anyone should have 13 DBJs in the first place (no, this is not a deadly BJ).
2) Complement with DBJs with 3,000 one gold units.
3) Request Gree to trade in the DBJs for some new equipment.

Bravo Zulu
12-15-2014, 08:49 AM
I fixed it and my game is back!! Yay!

Anyone running ios8.

-Sign out of Game Center on your device. (Game Center is under the Apple settings icon)
-Sign in using old Game Center info. Where it asks for Apple ID ignore it. Just put in your old Game Center email you used and old password (guess if you have to! Go way back, seriously)
-open the game. The new account that appeared when you lost your game will be there
-it will say account detected. Link to this device? Hit yes. I know, it's scary.
-the game crashed on first startup, then loaded my game the second time

If you are running earlier versions of iOS
- go to the Game Center icon on your screen.
- tap "me" at the bottom and sign out
- sign in with your old Game Center email and password (think waaaay back)
-open the app and follow instructions above.

Thanks agent orange for the talk back and forth that helped me figure it out on my device. Nice.

This has worked for me and several others

Speed ump
12-15-2014, 11:13 AM
That's not always the problem. At first I thought it was bought or gifted accounts having the problem, but it is not. I know people who have been original account holder, and only ever had one Game Center log in., who have lost their accounts. For many people that is also their iTunes account info. So far there has been no response from gree other than( as usual) it's something they've done such as a diff Game Center account. This might indeed be true in some of the cases, but have also determined that This is not true with a large portion having the problem. So we went from locked out games, to no games. Great improvement, all we did is play musical chairs and pissed off a whole new group of players. Isn't life wonderful in the world of gree.