PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Accounts before 5.0

AoV Republic
12-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Somebody from Gree explain why players who are sending Transfer Tickets for their accounts are being told that there won't be any manual transfers and need to set up a Funzio ID in order to Transfer accounts. Now here is a point that isn't explained, What will we do if our Funzio ID doesn't work and we don't have the device anymore. Are you telling us that we're SOL till you can accommodate the tickets to the new system. And if that is the case then how long will it take your Gree to get the Manual Transfer back up.

furey
12-11-2014, 10:34 AM
If you uninstall the game and reinstall, I here you can create a new funzio ID.

Comrade John
12-11-2014, 10:52 AM
my ordeal with support informed me that they cant because accounts are being optimiZed for 5.0 and manual transfers cant work right now. we are SOL for now.

Kefa
12-11-2014, 11:03 AM
If you uninstall the game and reinstall, I here you can create a new funzio ID.

The problem is with people who broke their phone and had to get it replaced. They need an assisted transfer in order to recover their game. Such as is the case with ticket #2108319

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Does it seem like gree is trying to get rid of their customers? Broken or lost devices have to be done manually. If the game was never registered in Game Center to start with, they can't get it back even when 5.0 comes out. And no word on when that will be either

Comrade John
12-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Does it seem like gree is trying to get rid of their customers? Broken or lost devices have to be done manually. If the game was never registered in Game Center to start with, they can't get it back even when 5.0 comes out. And no word on when that will be either
why wouldnt you register it with the game account? specifically for this kind of reason. i got an iphone and part of the transfer process is to start the tutorial up to a point, and it didnt seem like it was even optional.

2000y2k
12-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Easy answer is Gree

AoV Republic
12-11-2014, 04:15 PM
why wouldnt you register it with the game account? specifically for this kind of reason. i got an iphone and part of the transfer process is to start the tutorial up to a point, and it didnt seem like it was even optional.

Me personally, I had Bluestacks on a window Tablet Bc Gree doesn't Support Window OS, so I can't just use the Funzio ID transfer or I wouldn't have made this post but figure if the Game Center on the iPhone or Link a device on Andriod worked then people wouldn't be sending tickets and being rejected Bc of the 5.0 update that who knows when it will be released, and Gree has to figure out how to do manual account transfer and that may take a even longer time. Also if your transferring over to IOS or over to andriod you still need to send a ticket