PDA

View Full Version : Gree and Frontline

Kavoc
12-11-2014, 08:53 AM
So last frontline my faction was unable to declare for the last battle we admit we perhaps waited too long however we found a faction ranked ahead of us who declared after us who found a match (we sent the screenshots to gree, this is not a thread about them vs us or anything like that don't make it about that, we congratulate all factions who finished ahead of us). In the email we asked gree to rectify (give us the prize as we missed our tier by a spot or two, they declined that's fine) or assure us what happened and how they plan on fixing it in the future something that was never answered. We went through the proper channels and didn't make a big fuss but in light of frontline being tomorrow and gree always "solving" our tickets by not answering and getting verbatim responses by two different support personnel once we sent an additional ticket. I feel it's time to say eff support and gree admit to they're playing favourites. So tadaah, clementine or any other gree personnel you're up I look forward to your response.

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Kavoc, I don't think its playing favorites, I think their system is just that messed up. It's random from what I have seen.

Kavoc
12-11-2014, 09:01 AM
I agree with you, I'm just looking for reasoning from grees end, I think every alliance would feel shafted and hopefully others take this as a warning.

Modern War Forum GF
12-11-2014, 09:42 AM
well..

We didnt get matched last 43hours last frontline, almost a full cycle and 3 closed tickets without a recognition of problem let alone a solution later, just opened next ticket..

would have loved to have only been locked out of last battle..