PDA

View Full Version : Now you see it now you don't

SUPpose So
12-10-2014, 11:24 PM
So glad i bought 1,000's of the Vulcan Swift Jet at 1 gold.... Nice having 40 bil defence...
Thank you GREE and Happy Christmas to you too......

Danger Mouse
12-10-2014, 11:30 PM
So glad i bought 1,000's of the Vulcan Swift Jet at 1 gold.... Nice having 40 bil defence...
Thank you GREE and Happy Christmas to you too......

and said jets will be reclaimed by Gree in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

I take it you're not a big student of history in the forums?

Pidgeot
12-10-2014, 11:39 PM
I wonder where said jets are.

Night & Day
12-10-2014, 11:43 PM
In the OP's inventory is my guess.

LMAO

ju100
12-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Must be iOS to buy them though, so much for droids, once again...
Oh, and there is one unit of each type like that...

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Mods Devs, please confirm you are not taking these back !! Bought as seen A479k D319k for 1 gold... Consumer rights !

Pidgeot
12-11-2014, 12:06 AM
More beta units I guess.

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Mods Devs, please confirm you are not taking these back !! Bought as seen A479k D319k for 1 gold... Consumer rights !

Didn't stop them last time this happened. You'll get your gold back at least........

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 12:16 AM

and the irony is, if you hadn't bragged they'd be none the wiser. Nice job!

robmurphy
12-11-2014, 12:26 AM
and the irony is, if you hadn't bragged they'd be none the wiser. Nice job!

True DM. I reckon there are several thousand people currently looking for SUPpose So's profile to buy the unit. Dig a bit deeper, and there's a 1G unit which has even higher stats.....

Milburn Pennybags
12-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In this case we were already aware of it and fixing it before this post, but we appreciate you letting us know about exploits and glitches so we can fix them quickly, as keeping the game fair to all players is a very high priority for us. We're really sorry that this slipped through originally. We will be fixing this issue and reversing these. Thanks again for bringing this up.

mickymacirl
12-11-2014, 01:50 AM
Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In this case we were already aware of it and fixing it before this post, but we appreciate you letting us know about exploits and glitches so we can fix them quickly, as keeping the game fair to all players is a very high priority for us. We're really sorry that this slipped through originally. We will be fixing this issue and reversing these. Thanks again for bringing this up.

HAHAHHAHAHAH, couldn't resist. Fix them quickly? Is 3 years quick? I think not.

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 01:50 AM

Thanks Milburn Pennybags... Its good to have a level playing field... Now i can go back and flatten those that raided me with their ill gotten fake stats.

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 01:52 AM
True DM. I reckon there are several thousand people currently looking for SUPpose So's profile to buy the unit. Dig a bit deeper, and there's a 1G unit which has even higher stats.....

Bring it on bro. All legal here. Hate cheaters

Wingman GRI
12-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Let everybody buy it for 1 gold....

carl9764
12-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Well that's good they can quickly resolve this problem but not the other mess ie not being able to logon, game running at a snail pace and freezing all the time, well at least we don't have to think about frontline :-)

Brizzol
12-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Needs to be fixed before WD.

PrinceDuncan
12-11-2014, 03:46 AM

Keeping things fair for all players? How about let me log in that'd be a great start.

Ninuzzo
12-11-2014, 04:00 AM
They have to fix the 1 million valor unit glitch for droids from how long?

Major Elvis Newton
12-11-2014, 04:15 AM
No hack here just oversight. Nothing illegal about purchasing units with gold. Gree will have even more customer challenges with Apple if they take the units back

Sparkle
12-11-2014, 04:38 AM
When will Droid get a glitch that we can use? Why does iOS get all the good ones again and again?

Danger Mouse
12-11-2014, 04:59 AM
No hack here just oversight. Nothing illegal about purchasing units with gold. Gree will have even more customer challenges with Apple if they take the units back

They took them back last time with no apparent consequences, so I guess they figure they can correct the same glitch this time the same.

When will Droid get a glitch that we can use? Why does iOS get all the good ones again and again?

A. They're recinding the units, so what glitch can iOS players use here?
B. When was the last time Android users were completely locked out for 5 weeks? Do you read the forums?

Agent Orange
12-11-2014, 05:06 AM

But at least you can log in.

Night & Day
12-11-2014, 05:07 AM
You should know Micky.

How are your deadly bridge jumpers going by the way ?

mickymacirl
12-11-2014, 05:10 AM
You should know Micky.

How are your deadly bridge jumpers going by the way ?

Fantasic, thanks! How many times have you been banned now?

Night & Day
12-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Never warranted being banned from the game like you should be.

How many ? 3 is it ? How many should you have ? Ummm yup. That's right 1.

Soooooo ?

mickymacirl
12-11-2014, 05:47 AM
Never warranted being banned from the game like you should be.

How many ? 3 is it ? How many should you have ? Ummm yup. That's right 1.

Soooooo ?

AWW, you a bit bitter then? YOU don’t get to decide who gets banned, Gree do.

Send in a ticket about DBJ, and how many YOU think someone should have. Moron.

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2014, 05:52 AM
AWW, you a bit bitter then? YOU don’t get to decide who gets banned, Gree do.

Send in a ticket about DBJ, and how many YOU think someone should have. Moron.

Good to see you are down to only 3. Vast improvement from the 10+ you used to own. The lucky number used be 13, right?

mickymacirl
12-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Good to see you are down to only 3. Vast improvement from the 10+ you used to own. The lucky number used be 13, right?

I wouldn't worry about what you can see, I'd worry about what you can't :>

Night & Day
12-11-2014, 06:05 AM
And now you descend to insults do you Micky ?

I thought that was below your supposedly superior intellect ?

Guess not.

I thought SUP were better than that ?

Guess you're not.

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Love it the way the "Haters" turn any thread into lets bash SUP..... Guess jealousy is a disease not easily cured

mickymacirl
12-11-2014, 06:13 AM
And now you descend to insults do you Micky ?

I thought that was below your supposedly superior intellect ?

Guess not.

I thought SUP were better than that ?

Guess you're not.

Did Gree get back to you that quick with an answer to the ticket you were gonna send in? You must be in SUP or something to get a fast response like that!

Night & Day
12-11-2014, 06:18 AM
Lol. And here comes the the gold glitcher plane buying guy to join in.

If you noticed I never insulted SUP.

So don't allude to things that aren't there just to change the course of the conversation.

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2014, 06:35 AM

I'm not worried about anything in this game. I play for free. Wins mean nothing. Losses mean nothing. Stats are completely irrelevant. I make billions and billions of fake GREE cash daily that has no functional use in the game.

I feel sorry for all those that wasted their real money from the start and continue to do so. But I guess they keep it going and allow me to keep playing. I was merely pointing out the fact that you had 13 of them lil DBJs at one point. So.... :p ;)

carl9764
12-11-2014, 06:37 AM
how can it be a glitch if you see something in the shop priced at 100 pounds when should be 150 you can buy it at 100 pounds as its the shops mistake????? so whats the problem with people buying a unit that gree put up by mistake for 1 gold bar? sorry but seems fair to me for players to buy at 1 gold bar

Night & Day
12-11-2014, 06:52 AM
its a glitch because the people that do this are exploiting an error in the programming and It was obviously never intended to be that way.

AHH
12-11-2014, 06:59 AM
its a glitch because the people that do this are exploiting an error in the programming and It was obviously never intended to be that way.

As a consumer, how do we know that?

In the prior case of beta units being awarded to people not in beta, I agree the units should be taken away and they were. In this case, it's a simple transaction where I purchase something from Gree (no different than energy or health packs).

How can you take something away that was purchased?

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2014, 07:11 AM
As a consumer, how do we know that?

In the prior case of beta units being awarded to people not in beta, I agree the units should be taken away and they were. In this case, it's a simple transaction where I purchase something from Gree (no different than energy or health packs).

How can you take something away that was purchased?

Unfortunately, you haven't purchased anything. In real life, your statement may have merit. However, this isn't the real world. Yes, you may have spent real money or fake gold but you don't OWN anything in this game or the game itself. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you were granted access to play the game and that is all. GREE owns the game and all the lil trinkets in your inventory. They have the right to do whatever they feel is necessary. You forfeited pretty much any right you think you may have when you created "your" (actually their) account.

carl9764
12-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Unfortunately, you haven't purchased anything. In real life, your statement may have merit. However, this isn't the real world. Yes, you may have spent real money or fake gold but you don't OWN anything in this game or the game itself. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you were granted access to play the game and that is all. GREE owns the game and all the lil trinkets in your inventory. They have the right to do whatever they feel is necessary.

Apart from fix the game then which is all everyone wants

Turkey Bacon
12-11-2014, 07:17 AM
worst thread ever......would not read again

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Apart from fix the game then which is all everyone wants

The game will never be fixed. It will always exist in some state of "broken". There will always be glitches or errors in coding. All anyone should really hope for is a state of broken that minimally effects game play.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

carl9764
12-11-2014, 07:21 AM
Lol EM :-)

carl9764
12-11-2014, 07:22 AM
back to playing COD

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2014, 07:30 AM
lol em :-)

lmao!! ;)

smbass77
12-11-2014, 07:35 AM

Want to keep the game "Fair", then please fix the DROID bug which is allowing players to get hundreds and thousands of gold for FREE by resetting their advertising and watching unlimited videos.

Fair is Fair moderator. Either leave both bugs, or correct them both.

MAD NUGGETT
12-11-2014, 07:52 AM

Is much easier to change the boost on current units to meet your desired needs. Luxurious.

Blind Man
12-11-2014, 07:56 AM
iOS finially gets a bug to use, and first thing u do is tell gree and complain.. Really. Plz to all the blabbing ****ing ***** let us know your lvl and name so iOS guys can come give u a visit.
Glad droid users R getting free unlimited gold vids.. Ya gree u doing anything about that.. For how long has it been going on...least 3 months ago when i Hurd about it.. It'd be nice if iOS could fiddle around with some certain settings to rest vids and watch more over and over again. Easy to watch 50 vids for 100 gold a day, so many under the radar exploiting it.
How about fix the real bug first, throw out some temp bans, maybe gree should roll back any rewards from all events for anyone on droid who is using the free vid bug.

Funktacular
12-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Dony worry peeps, this is only a short lived mess up, it will be reversed.

MW Flake
12-11-2014, 08:02 AM
I think Gree has stated numerous times that only Tapjoy is responsible for payouts of gold for watching vids, and that all complaints should be directed there.

cjy11
12-11-2014, 08:10 AM

Unfortunate for you GREE, I dont think you can reverse it. Its against the law on fair purchasing. If you have incorrectly and knowingly put an inaccurate price, purchases are entitled to buy it at that price. I dont know how else you can reverse this!

cjy11
12-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Your argument is flawed. The game is owned by Gree but the account is owned by you. Did you study law? It is against the law (international law that is) to withdraw a purchase because the supplier has inaccurately priced his item after agreeing to the sale. Gree has agreed to the sale when they have put their products in the store/game for consumers (players) to buy.

There might have some people who have intentionally bought gold to buy the unit. In such situations, should we be able to seek a refund for all the gold, since we incorrectly bought the gold to buy a fake sale. This might tantamount to fraud by Gree. Time to engage your lawyers

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Hey blind man, I informed gree the moment I was aware of it, my game name is riddler, lol 300. Please do come visit. Night, actually you did insult sup, not to mention the fact that you've been beating that same dead horse for how long now?lol. its not Mickys fault if you suffered consequences for your actions, take responsibility for your own actions. Cheaters seem to feel they have valid reasons for cheating. Gree owes them something, or someone does. I have prob spent more than any one individual on this game, and despite all the problems, I've never been tempted to take advantage of, or take some something I should not have. Maybe gree owes me something, maybe they don't. I won't take something as some way to compensate myself. That's just another excuse used to justify cheating in the minds of the ones doing it.

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Also I see all these people justifying buying the one gold units. Valid purchases are made through their store, not from other players inventories. If you found a pallet of merchandise marked at one cent in the back rooms at Walmart, is it valid to be able to purchase them at that price? Cjy you might read the tos you agreed to by playing this game. I won't adress whether or not it could be challenged in court, but you do not own the game according to the tos.

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 08:24 AM
For the record my original post was sarcasm.. and PLEASE dont think that by not posting GREE would not have noticed the error... How Naive..... If you wanna come get me then search 'Reaper' Lvl300 500 allies. See you soon

Jd-fors
12-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Once again SUP points something out and get bashed for it.speed,I have played beside you and I know for a fact how you play and how you demanded the same for anyone on your team.it was fun in PUN.not so much fun anymore though.good luck to you all.hope the mother****ing game implodes!!!

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Is much easier to change the boost on current units to meet your desired needs. Luxurious.

Now that sounds fun!

Candyflosser
12-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Hey blind man, I informed gree the moment I was aware of it, my game name is riddler, lol 300. Please do come visit. Night, actually you did insult sup, not to mention the fact that you've been beating that same dead horse for how long now?lol. its not Mickys fault if you suffered consequences for your actions, take responsibility for your own actions. Cheaters seem to feel they have valid reasons for cheating. Gree owes them something, or someone does. I have prob spent more than any one individual on this game, and despite all the problems, I've never been tempted to take advantage of, or take some something I should not have. Maybe gree owes me something, maybe they don't. I won't take something as some way to compensate myself. That's just another excuse used to justify cheating in the minds of the ones doing it.

If anyone feels like it they can scan the forum for the threads where the account you named above did
in fact use the valor glitch to buy 3 of the 1M valor - 660K planes. I'm sure you will attempt either one
of two things - ignore this or claim you did not have to delete & reinstall your game it just happened to
show up unlocked in the iOS store & so you bought not 1, not 2 but 3 of them just to confirm it. So you
can claim all kinds of nonsense about how you have not cheated or glitches ever but this forum has had
players that have confirmed that you have done exactly that which you claim to have never done. I must
say one of the funniest posts were when you offered to pay for an independent third party to help secure
this game - the reason there are cliches are best they fit - the one that fit that offer is "having the fox
guard the henhouse".

Just Joey1
12-11-2014, 10:16 AM

How is this an exploit or a glitch it's your guys programming that allow anyone to view inventory and purchase them with your pixel gold just own up and admit it it's not all that hard saying "oooops we screwed up once more" none of us will be disappointed we're getting quite used to this kinda game play.

BobEponge
12-11-2014, 10:22 AM
gree give to android player the same beug!
Android player must have the choice to buy it also!

smbass77
12-11-2014, 11:03 AM
gree give to android player the same beug!
Android player must have the choice to buy it also!

Droid users have used a video glitch to get thousands in gold for the past few months. You should be thankful, and don't worry that IOS users now get some inflated stats do to a glitch.

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Sorry candy you are wrong. That was the mr freeze game, not riddler. A few people such as myself didn't realize what was going on when it first happened. I saw the plane in at the far end like always and started buying. I have also accidently deleted my own buildings because I wasnt pay g enough attention to what the pop up was asking. Same thing, moving too fast, not really looking until I could not buy anymore after three, and thought wtf. That's when I saw how much valor those units were. It was minutes after that update came out that allowed it, and no one had heard of it yet. I looked at the rankings, and then back at the units, and nothing matched what it was before. I restarted the game and back to normal. It was immediately reported to gree, and made note on the forum also, so others would be aware. Simple mistakes are one thing, buying hundreds and thousands knowing full well it's not correct is something else, as you and others have done over and over. Wonder what number ranked faction leader currently has those one gold units in his inventory? No mistakes there, you have to purposely go to someone's inventory, and purposely find that unit, and purposely buy it. Especially if it's 60 of them. You have never seen me say I was perfect, that's why my me freeze game is missing two of the top paying buildings. I did ask gree to put them back, and I'd even pay again to upgrade them back to lol 10. They denied it, though I was aware of many others they had done it for, who made same mistake. It took gree several months to remove those three units from that game inventory, so between that and my lost buildings, there goes another of your complaints, that sup gets preferential treatment. Now having explained all this, I do know that it dosnt matter to you, all you're trying to do is through stuff on the wall and see what sticks. It didn't any other time you have mentioned it, so why would ypu think it would now.

Toby_Bear
12-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Couple things....one, I say buy them suckers up....they are for sale at 1 gold a piece, says so right there on the screen. They are not even that big of units, individually of course but that aside lets not get it twisted...this is no glitch....this is no doubt a F up....somebody over there forgot a couple zeros.

The only fix is to add the zeros you forgot.... No way are they taking them back, cant....well they can of course but why...not our fault some newbie dev forgot to add the zeros..... didnt stop anyone for doing and receiving all three days of that daily LTQ a while back....even the all holy SUPS

smbass77
12-11-2014, 11:34 AM
agreed Toby! And if they do take back the unit, just ask Apple for a refund of your last gold purchase. Hit GREE where it hurts.

BobEponge
12-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Droid users have used a video glitch to get thousands in gold for the past few months. You should be thankful, and don't worry that IOS users now get some inflated stats do to a glitch.
all droid don't have this beug, i never had video gold!
And please stop the war android vs ios, the war is player vs gree
We are all in same boat, the ennemy is gree who do nothing.....

Genen
12-11-2014, 11:44 AM
I have a request to make to my feathered friends. They use to be Emperor Penguins, POS Birds, Knight Birds, Warrior Hens and now I think Warrior Seabirds. Please please every one of you buy 30k of these units before GREE put stop on it. Please follow an example of your leader Mighty dRIPPER. He just bought 60 of them. Everybody knows he needs boosting his stats badly lol.

smbass77
12-11-2014, 11:47 AM
all droid don't have this beug, i never had video gold!
And please stop the war android vs ios, the war is player vs gree
We are all in same boat, the ennemy is gree who do nothing.....

all the Droid users in my faction are getting it. It has to do with resetting an advertising code....don't know the specifics.

{Kill Joy}
12-11-2014, 12:07 PM
I have a request to make to my feathered friends. They use to be Emperor Penguins, POS Birds, Knight Birds, Warrior Hens and now I think Warrior Seabirds. Please please every one of you buy 30k of these units before GREE put stop on it. Please follow an example of your leader Mighty dRIPPER. He just bought 60 of them. Everybody knows he needs boosting his stats badly lol.

Gene you have just won the internet!!!!

Web323
12-11-2014, 12:14 PM
I have seen plenty of players with 100s of them.

SUPpose So
12-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Good to see TAP buying up the units like mad, 3400 air on one account. Could be contenders for No1 this WD.

Ho Ho Merry Greemas Ho Ho

Bluehavana2
12-11-2014, 12:31 PM
V

droid has a glitch that I wish we ios users had... Something about gold, nuff said

Edit: finished reading this thread and see that someone blew the whistle with details. Not cool, imho

smbass77
12-11-2014, 12:32 PM
V

droid has a glitch that I wish we ios users had... Something about gold, nuff said

EXACTLY!!!! Think what you can do with 2,000-3,000 in free gold each month.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2014, 12:35 PM

From what I'm told, your estimate is low.

smbass77
12-11-2014, 12:45 PM
perhaps, just going but what people in my faction are getting. And the more who finish prestige/master itq and ftq the more GREE raises the energy needed to complete. Hurts us all.

BTW...last time i saw asylum for all it was cannibals on the walking dead :)

Mr llama
12-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Love how all the hacker/ glitch hunters were the onese originally using all the hacks. When it came out on the forums 2 years ago. That's when all the hackers/glitches after using these for over a year turned and suddenly became advocates for fair play, good to see some of them on this thread

Beach Head
12-11-2014, 12:53 PM
How do you buy this Jet? I want a dozen of them. Lol!

smbass77
12-11-2014, 12:54 PM
How do you buy this Jet? I want a dozen of them. Lol!

looks like the fixed it...can't buy them anymore, but units still in inventory

I Will Merc You
12-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Love how all the hacker/ glitch hunters were the onese originally using all the hacks. When it came out on the forums 2 years ago. That's when all the hackers/glitches after using these for over a year turned and suddenly became advocates for fair play, good to see some of them on this thread

Well played. All the original cheaters want to be the Hero. Lmao

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Hey there Toby, ole buddy. Sup, and everyone always does ltq. Don't you? Most of us dionteven bother to see what the prizes are any more. There's an event, just do it. Personally I don't even have a clue what. You're referi g, never heard anyone here or anywhere mentioning anything special about an ltq. I havnt done ltq events for indy in about a year now. Please feel free to inspect my inventories to verify this if you wish. Just too much work for stats that have no meaning anymore, especially when playing multiple games. In fact I'm playing some of my low level minis now( well minis to me,lol) instead of my bigger games, get better wd points for lower levels. If they don't change that , I'll just keep starting new ones, so easy to get good enough stats to hit anyone in no time these days. toby, I really don't think you want to rehash everything you guys have done, so just move along and stop looking for something to shame us with. Not gonna happen. Hasn't happened over three years, not gonna happen now.

good gawd noooo
12-11-2014, 08:31 PM
wow ios users able to get around 500 gold a month for close to a year while android coudnt find a video.. let android users that know how to use the glitch get a lil extra gold and all the sudden android users are the devil. Personally I think this whole thread is a joke. Yes gree is entitled to take back the units read your tos. sorry simple fact get over it. AS stated in the tos everything in regards to the game is grees property EVEN YOUR WORDS YOU TYPE. So if your in game and post that you love this game gree has legal right to qoute you and your id in their advertising.. as its their property now. As for glitches and bugs every game has them and there will always be people that take advantage of them knowingly or unknowingly. Just don't be surprised when they get taken away. as for the ios vs android bs get over that as well. ios has features droid doesn't droid has a gold glitch I guess oh well. ios gets more gold video then android and has since I started playing the game. which is almost day one. and eventually the droid glitch of which you refer will most likely be fixed and droid will go back to barely getting 30 in a week. such is life.... some people take this way too seriously

mickymacirl
12-12-2014, 01:10 AM

You can make endless gold this way, you don't even have to be at the device, Android has always had this and A LOT worse.

Funktacular
12-12-2014, 04:03 AM
Time to terminate the free gold vids all together. They can keep the other offers in place, heak, many of these nerds could actually benefit from opening an e-harmony profile.