PDA

View Full Version : Gree just gave me excellent customer service!

Dave Gould
12-10-2014, 07:14 AM
I know what you're thinking, hold on that must be a typo. Nope. Now you're thinking, Gree employee trying to counteract all the bad press. Nope. Now you're thinking, this guy has just started playing, give it time and he'll learn. Nope.

Been playing for years and have never worked for Gree nor do I have a single share in the company.

As an iOS user the stupid log in issue is affecting me like it is all you other iOS users. I have to tap the screen on loading to stop it going into sleep mode. These taps sometimes get carried into the game. Usually not a problem but on this occasion they had a stupid ad for gold unit. The taps purchased 250 gold units worth of gold. I immediately emailed Gree requesting the refund and promptly went to bed. On waking up they had emailed me apologising and had also refunded the gold.

One email, a few hours passed and I'm sorted. Well done Gree hats off to you, you got it right.

Now if you could just sort out all the other issues with the game as promptly you be running a good business. (sorry had to get the dig in)

Happy XMas all!!!!

bam bam.
12-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Lucky you didn't tap a crate, I did that and their policy was its gambling so no refund for me. I am so opposed to gambling in unrestricted age games it's not funny.

You got lucky with your tap. But congrats and it's good to see a positive post around here. The test will be if we can string a few of these together. I would love nothing more for Xmas. Well maybe a couple of blondes who do as I tell them. My car needs a good detailing :P

dan2407
12-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Dave in future go in settings and turn auto screen lock off

Rolinz
12-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Are you sure you are still not asleep and dreaming all of this stuff?

Captain Buck Slayer
12-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Hahahahahahaha Rolinz

NexusImperium
12-10-2014, 11:28 AM
LOL.

But srsly, I had an encounter with Gree support recently and had a good experience.

Clementine
12-10-2014, 12:01 PM
I am glad to hear you had a positive experience with Customer Support and that your issue was resolved. I know it's been a tough time for Modern War lately. The team has been working hard to find the causes of the issues and resolve them. And Customer Support has been working extra hard to address all the customer inquiries.

Rolinz
12-10-2014, 12:22 PM
okay, all kidding aside. I hope this is a sign of better and more reliable and prompt service and not just a one time fluke.

when is 5.0 supposed to come out. i know it has some bugs as well, but i hope this fixes a larger problem of people not getting in or taking too long to load.

Captain Buck Slayer
12-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Clem, all my tickets lately have been resolved in 3-4 hours. Its been great.

Clementine
12-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Clem, all my tickets lately have been resolved in 3-4 hours. Its been great.

Glad to hear that!!!

Huj
12-10-2014, 01:58 PM
I was also pretty amazed when i got 30 gold refunded for buying a scratch er try while checking that special inventory (there was no confirmation you just clicked on and boom 30 gold gone lol)

That was a while ago so ye miracles do happen even at Gree CS department but you still need to keep in mind that good service is still a rarity not the norm.

swaggerfagger
12-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Never contacted support cause of all these bad tales, maybe next time I have a problem I will :D

Vercingetorix
12-10-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm not sure if: "All my tickets" and "its been great" is ironic or an oxymoron - its really been too long since 11th grade English class for me. I guess I found the post to be humorous while still being complimentary.

bam bam.
12-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Where did my comment go?

Clementine
12-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Where did my comment go?

Your comment was removed as it was against the Forum Code of Conduct.

Night & Day
12-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Lol. Some things never change I see. Still jammin with the removal button I see.

I had a problem last week and customer support told me to update my game as that would solve the problem. Makes perfect sense, update game, get locked out, can't see previous problem therefore problem solved. LMAO.

Safe to say I didn't take that idiots advice.

bam bam.
12-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Your comment was removed as it was against the Forum Code of Conduct.

It was too cleverly worded to be against the forum code of conduct. I've actually read it. Perhaps I should of added the word "should". I would greatly appreciate it if you could work with us. You are our intermediary. I will give many pats and yell from the rooftops that GReE mods are demigods if you just take on board a lil feedback. Not jus the stuff that's nice to hear.

bam bam.
12-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Seriously I give the best pats

good gawd noooo
12-10-2014, 05:43 PM
I have had some good and some negative experiences. I haven't filed any tickets recently due to the lack or resolution on other tickets. But is good to see come positive feedback in regards to cs I might give them a shot again in future for redemption. One of my unresolved issues was being removed from MY OWN faction both ids(and I am the leader and I didn't do it) after I had put up over 100k wd... and of course I couldn't rejoin til war ended and I never got rewards.. Funny thing was the only response I received back had absolutely nothing to do with the problem at all. Then two days after response I got the normal how would you rate your customer service experience...... But again very relieved to hear some good responses on cs.. maybe the tide is changing

Just Joey1
12-10-2014, 05:55 PM
I've had a ticket open since around July so about once a week I send a message thanking them for their outstanding customer support and keep saying it's been escalated glad 1 person out of thousands has a positive thing to say about them

Agent Orange
12-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Dave in future go in settings and turn auto screen lock off

Yup, have set mine to 5 minutes, that seems to keep it from going to sleep before the game finally crashes out....

Jd-fors
12-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Wake up your dreaming!

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 09:09 AM
I'm sure there's a few positive stories out there. It's people's nature to complain when they have issues. They don't say anything when it works like it should.

robmurphy
12-11-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm sure there's a few positive stories out there. It's people's nature to complain when they have issues. They don't say anything when it works like it should.

I have always received good customer service from Gree. They have always solved every issue I have raised professionally and in good time.

The only time they couldn't help was when I accidentally sold one of my level 10 Curragh Engineering building. But it's not their fault I'm clumsy......

yoyo1
12-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Our leader (which was set by mistake since leader jumped without passing) cannot login to the game.
Customer service would not pass leadership back - they want him to send a ticket from the game...
now we have a handful of officers (few that did not jump to help RB) we cannot buy walls and more...
what can I say?
Another support personal told me that the leader logged in. lol, they probably see him trying to login. This poor guy cannot login for more than a month now.

*** Problem solved by Gree support ***
Took them 4 days. Maybe this post here help

Paiens
12-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Count yourself lucky...just has a ticket closed with zero response.

The more I can't play this game, the less I want too.

Rolinz
12-11-2014, 10:04 PM
A friend of mine did tell me that Gree was quick to refund his gold when he accidentally purchased one of those limited edition units.

And I told him he was also asleep and dreaming like Dave Gould.

_Mas_
12-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Yes i had a problem about 2 weeks ago and gree fixed it within hours too! :D
Good job gree!

The Pharoah
12-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Hands up, Gree did do me a favour and reinstate a building I accidentally sold. It was a gold building, so that might have been a factor.

I did have to repeat myself a few times, but hey, they got there in the end, so that's still a solid win in my book.

Cheers Gree!

firstaid
12-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Glad to hear that!!!

1 out of 1000 customer says gree help them. I agree, when it was Funzio they helped me , gree never help no matter what how many proofs I provided.