PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Units

Big John
12-10-2014, 06:00 AM
Are in the store, is it safe to buy them?

Vercingetorix
12-10-2014, 06:49 AM
No. Do not buy them until the event is live or there is verification from a dev.

corey0025
12-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Why do ppl go through this every time. Never ever ever buy anything until the event starts. Have we all not learned this lesson a long time ago.

Big John
12-10-2014, 07:05 AM
They should put the units in the store that they plan to use, not difficult even for Gree, why should we need to wait?

corey0025
12-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Not saying we should have to wait, but this is gree we are talking about. I don't trust anything from them until it's happened. I don't expect anything to be as it should be anymore, call me paranoid but I learned that lesson five weeks ago when I updated my game and haven't been able to play it since. So buy your units before frontline, but don't be surprised when there are different ones that are being used.

I Will Merc You
12-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Do not buy.

Be patient........protect whatever sanity you may have left.

Rolinz
12-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Do not buy.

Be patient........protect whatever sanity you may have left.

I completely agree 110%!!!

You never know if Gree will make changes a minute before start of event or forgot to mention changes they forgot they made!

whitepath23
12-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Its gree......Its always safe to buy.....you should of ask will i be able to use them....will i be able to log on....will i be able to deploy them....will the event start on time....get your questions correct....man....you look like a dog gone rookie...

but i wouldn't buy till you see the whites of their eyes in frontline

good gawd noooo
12-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Its gree......Its always safe to buy.....you should of ask will i be able to use them....will i be able to log on....will i be able to deploy them....will the event start on time....get your questions correct....man....you look like a dog gone rookie...

but i wouldn't buy till you see the whites of their eyes in frontline

love the statement funny as hell.. but so accurate its scarey

Kefa
12-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Sure. They'll look pretty in your inventory. And if they don't work in this weekend's event, surely they'll be utilized in a future event ;)

Me, I'm not buying any till I see them on the deploy screen. Even then, I'll only buy a few hundred at a time. Still have thousands of useless Arjun Tanks from the last time they tricked me.

Jd-fors
12-11-2014, 10:55 AM
I guess I will get mine when I can access the game.day 37.who am I kidding,GREE ain't gonna release their latest pile of garbage before FL and screw it up for those who can play.lol!

good gawd noooo
12-11-2014, 09:22 PM
I guess I will get mine when I can access the game.day 37.who am I kidding,GREE ain't gonna release their latest pile of garbage before FL and screw it up for those who can play.lol!

well jd this is gree.. so they release the update JUST BEFORE fl and it locks out the droid users and the apple users still able to log in.. thus all the units we bought wont get used and the players that are on wont have a ton of cash since they haven't been able to collect their buildings in a month and they been raided. so they will have to buy gold to compete and gree will have a happy xmas.... its all on the table now we know their fiendish plan

ok only slightly joking