PDA

View Full Version : Missed AMA !!

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Unfortunately I missed the ama !
When would the next one be

I had a couple of questions , maybe some one from the cc team could shed some light ?

1 . Would it be possible to show your own attack and defence stats on the equipment screen , would make it easier to see whether your purchases wether it be cash or gold actually make a difference to your stats as you buy?

2. Will the decorations limit be lifted , many players are waiting eagerly to finnish their hood art pieces?

3.can we have a further "are you sure you want to Finnish with gold" button on buildings , I'm sure I'm not the only one that's accidently finnished a building with gold when trying to pick up quickly , copped a bit of lag, Then bam! Gold gone!

Any help on these issues would be apreciated
EEE

1Shot
12-10-2014, 11:01 AM
To question 3 - Yes, I think they're working on a solution for that as you're not the only one to experience this issue. However, I am not 100% sure...

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-10-2014, 01:21 PM
To question 3 - Yes, I think they're working on a solution for that as you're not the only one to experience this issue. However, I am not 100% sure...
Great thnx 1shot;-)
I'm sure most players would appreciate that fix

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-12-2014, 12:16 AM
engram if you have time could you please shed some light?
Cheers
EEE

Nighteg
12-12-2014, 04:45 AM
He didn't even answer all of the questions on the original AMA.

Captain Torgue
12-12-2014, 03:01 PM
What do you expect from a forum appointed mod?

Lolsies
12-12-2014, 03:04 PM
He didn't even answer all of the questions on the original AMA.

With an endless stream of questions trying to get answered, do you think that Engram and the other Crime City developers could have answered them all?

Nighteg
12-12-2014, 04:05 PM
With an endless stream of questions trying to get answered, do you think that Engram and the other Crime City developers could have answered them all?

Nobody's talking about the endless stream of questions. I'm talking about the questions asked during the AMA, which by the way, means ASK ME ANYTHING.

TMI
12-12-2014, 04:46 PM

Lolsies, appropriate name, I loled your question.
OMG, that better be a rhetorical question. How can you ask us that?! LMAO
You must be new here.

:)

Thanks Engram for answering what you could. :)

Lolsies
12-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Lolsies, appropriate name, I loled your question.
OMG, that better be a rhetorical question. How can you ask us that?! LMAO
You must be new here.

:)

Thanks Engram for answering what you could. :)

I am still a bit new here TBH....:confused:

Dat Guy
12-13-2014, 03:04 AM
I am still a bit new here TBH....:confused:

Yeah who would ever expect mods and developers to actually answer questions during an ask me anything event?

Captain Torgue
12-15-2014, 01:46 AM

Could? YES

Should? YES

Would? NO