PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing AMA

Arkator
12-09-2014, 04:50 PM
I just read over the AMA and i have to say that was exceptionally disappointing. Almost all the answers/responses were vague and repetitive.

When someone asks a question like this:

1. Are you planning for higher star armors like 6 stars?

12- Will there be more expansions in the future for your kingdom or more different Buildings?

They don't want a response saying something along the lines of "That's a good idea, we'll look into it" they want to know if you are currently working on or have talked about working on these things for the future or not because we all already know that there's a chance of it happening or not happening so if all you're gonna say is "maybe" there's no point in answering the question. Give a clear cut response.

Also, you skipped over so many questions, i understand that you said you'd only be on for 1 hour answering questions but for the love of god start at the beginning of the thread! I posted a couple questions about rings and amulets that i think everyone would benefit learning from on the first page of the thread and were they even acknowledged? Nope. Meanwhile i'm reading about the same world chat and video gem questions that were answered at least 3 times.

These were my questions (0 of which were answered):

1) What's the highest star level of rings/amulets currently available? (2*,3*,4*?)

2) Do rings/amulets have better drop rates in higher difficulties/ harder maps? Or is it the same % chance in relic ruins easy as it is in dark prince castle heroic?

3) Is there any way to increase the drop of rings/amulets?

4) When rings/amulets get placed in the chests which chests will they be available from?

5) Do you plan on guild wars/raids ever offering rings/amulets as bonus side-rewards?

6) Have gree employees ever been in a Top 10 guild on android, if so which guild?

7) How many people actually work in the customer service side of KnD?

and these were some other questions i thought were interesting (but of course got skipped over):

2) What's the real chance of pulling an epic+? (for example 1 out of 1000?)

14) Why Customer Service is so slow in answering the tickets? And why most of replies are automatic?

15) Any plans to improving guild system? More posibilities of buying different things, not only guardians. Quests worth more than MVP, especially for maxed guilds. Extra stats for commanders or more ranked spots. Role of Champion - extra attack boost, disproportion in att/def %.

2) Is there a drop limit you can reach each day? (for rings/amulets)

1. Will there ever be new armor types to change up the play style? I.e.- Lightning between wind and water.

It was mentioned that at the end of the thread that they might answer more throughout the week but i'm definitely not holding my breath

here's a link if you guys wanna view it http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102020-AMA-Ask-The-Developer-Anything-December-9th

/rant

timsta007
12-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Completely agree. This was not an ask me anything which implies that all questions will be responded to in order. I about lost it when the response to several questions was "good idea we will forward it to the developers." WHAT? I thought the developers were the ones answering the questions!?

Very disappointing, but not really surprising.

Clementine
12-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Hey Folks! In regards to things like questions about Customer Service, our Development Team is not the group of individuals to ask. While we know it can sometimes be frustrating dealing with CS, please know that they are working super hard to make sure everyone gets what they need or deserve.

In regards to questions about specific drop/pull rates, this is information that neither us, the Community Team, nor the Developers, can give out. While I know it would be nice to have answers for every single question asked, there are some pieces of information we simply can not divulge.

Finally, in regards to "information being passed to the Developers", while CorgiRider, Arclite, and Friendly are all part of the Development Team, there are many more that contribute to the game, that those three must work with when building new features and more!

Arclite
12-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Hey guys,
There were a lot of questions. Sorry if we skipped some.
I can answer the following ones.

3) Is there any way to increase the drop of rings/amulets?
- No there is not.

4) When rings/amulets get placed in the chests which chests will they be available from?
- We are adding them to all Chests by the end of the week.

5) Do you plan on guild wars/raids ever offering rings/amulets as bonus side-rewards?
- Yes we are.

6) Have gree employees ever been in a Top 10 guild on android, if so which guild?
- No

2) Is there a drop limit you can reach each day? (for rings/amulets)
- No

1). Will there ever be new armor types to change up the play style? I.e.- Lightning between wind and water.
- No, we feel the current element system works perfectly.

I often lurk the forums and will answer more questions if possible when I have some time.

busteroaf
12-09-2014, 05:55 PM
You mean, you were expecting them to REALLY answer questions?

From what I read, most of the questions had been posted in the Feedback and Suggestions thread HERE (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?73018-**OFFICIAL**-Feedback-and-Suggestions-Thread!). And as we all know, it gathers dust, with the occasional extra post every day or two to keep it fairly high on the thread list, and occasionally they'll implement something that had been posted over a year ago.

But hey, Gree/Funzio/whoever: if you want a Mod/Developer that will skirt the issue and give half-assed responses that piss people off more than help, I'll throw my name in that bucket. 99% of the people here would probably vote for me as a mod anyway. At least I respond to people that ask me questions, instead of giving responses like the whole "Interesting idea, will pass this on to the developers!" in response to asking about 6* armors or rewarding people in raids/wars for activity, or trading systems... We've been talking about that for over a year and you're just now responding that its a good suggestion?

Absolute waste of time. And was there a time limit on answering questions? Did you have to send your responses through Legal/HR first to make sure everything was good?

I'm really not trying to be critical, even though most would beg to differ by simply reading my posts. But after forking over quite a pretty penny myself in my "Top 1/10" playing days... I still feel that I'm entitled to my voice here. The amount of questions the forums have posed over the year and half I've played here, and have gotten glanced over, is mind boggling. And then to see a response like this from the Ask Developers Anything... with 10-15 posts answered?... Did you log in, and back out every time you answered a question? Its very disappointing. People have been waiting for responses for a long time, and you're acting as if NO ONE HAS EVER brought up the idea for 6* armors until just now.

timsta007
12-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Thanks Arclite, that's helpful. I know you guys are busy.

I understand there are things you guys can't/shouldn't answer, but it seemed like so many of the questions were either ignored or responded to without any answer, I think that's the frustration. The type of short, direct answers you provided above are perfect.

Mos20
12-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Hi Clementine, I understand that this wasn't for customer support issues but one of my questions was about crashes/freezes in game where you lose energy and or gems and the response from customer support I got on replacing lost gems etc was "we are not authorized to replace these items, that is up to the developers." So figured this was best place to ask but all my questions were missed or ignored.

Hey Folks! In regards to things like questions about Customer Service, our Development Team is not the group of individuals to ask. While we know it can sometimes be frustrating dealing with CS, please know that they are working super hard to make sure everyone gets what they need or deserve.

In regards to questions about specific drop/pull rates, this is information that neither us, the Community Team, nor the Developers, can give out. While I know it would be nice to have answers for every single question asked, there are some pieces of information we simply can not divulge.

Finally, in regards to "information being passed to the Developers", while CorgiRider, Arclite, and Friendly are all part of the Development Team, there are many more that contribute to the game, that those three must work with when building new features and more!

Thomas Sutphin
12-10-2014, 01:20 AM
How about the fact that many users have the "Video" button greyed out and there has been NO support provided. Many of us brought this up during the AMA and it was ignored and I have spoken to several people and NONE of our tickets have been answered either.

Adisty
12-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Guess I'll repost my questions here:

1. Can you make it so that it is possible to fuse armors with at least 2 different elements (ie fire/spirit with fire/water, but can't fuse 2 same element mono armors)?

2. Any plans for base stat increases for those over level 100? Could be an increase every 25, 50 or 100 levels?

3. Can we get a personal milestone reward system in epic wars like raid bosses and arena? Either number of attacks, amount of damage done, or both? I think people would be more likely to participate (especially those that are not in Top 25+).

Just a yes or no on these would be appreciated.

Kakarot
12-10-2014, 07:15 AM
None of my questions were answered. Should I attach them here? That's waste of time from our side.

Scabs
12-10-2014, 07:17 AM
^^^ I was hoping they'd institute a raid like reward system for epic wars as soon as we had the first raid. It makes perfect sense and give strong players in weaker guilds some extra payoff.

Lord P
12-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Hey guys,
There were a lot of questions. Sorry if we skipped some.
I can answer the following ones.

- We are adding them to all Chests by the end of the week.

I often lurk the forums and will answer more questions if possible when I have some time.
I will be pissed beyond belief if I open up a limited edition chest and get a ring or amulet. If I do it needs to be top of the line, with dual attributes.....

B Legit
12-10-2014, 09:03 AM

This is a joke right!?!?! "They're working super hard to make sure everyone gets what they need..." LMAO LMAO LMAO

You freaking comment here and STILL HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT OUR GUILD!?!?!

John Hawkeye
12-11-2014, 10:16 AM
The support is really bad. No answer from support nor Developers about the Free Gems Section. Im waiting since 10 days for an answer to my ticket because i have a bug at the free gems and the server thinks i exploit this area.
Im not interested in new stuff. First all the bugs have to be removed from the game. After that new stuff can be implemented. Im working as Software Engineer and we cant deliver a buggy software and then only implement new features without fixing the bugs.

legalious
12-11-2014, 10:34 AM
The support is really bad. No answer from support nor Developers about the Free Gems Section. Im waiting since 10 days for an answer to my ticket because i have a bug at the free gems and the server thinks i exploit this area.
Im not interested in new stuff. First all the bugs have to be removed from the game. After that new stuff can be implemented. Im working as Software Engineer and we cant deliver a buggy software and then only implement new features without fixing the bugs.

The AMA was not intended to discuss and solve tickets. Customer Service is the only ones that can handle this issue. Contact Clementine via PM to make sure your ticket is not overlooked (Clementine cannot escalate tickets).

If the issue you have with disappearing Free Gems Offer button there is a main reason this could happen:
Using VPN software to watch more videos will remove the button for an undisclosed amount of time

Clementine has a fix for most Free Gems issues here: [How To] Issues With Free Gems Offers? Read This! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101751-How-To-Issues-With-Free-Gems-Offers-Read-This!)

Tweet
12-11-2014, 10:47 AM
The AMA was not intended to discuss and solve tickets. Customer Service is the only ones that can handle this issue. Contact Clementine via PM to make sure your ticket is not overlooked (Clementine cannot escalate tickets).

If the issue you have with disappearing Free Gems Offer button there is a main reason this could happen:
Using VPN software to watch more videos will remove the button for an undisclosed amount of time

Clementine has a fix for most Free Gems issues here: [How To] Issues With Free Gems Offers? Read This! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101751-How-To-Issues-With-Free-Gems-Offers-Read-This!)

Glad that legitimately watching the videos also makes the Free Gems Offer button disappear, Thanks Gree

John Hawkeye
12-11-2014, 01:33 PM

At the AMA no one answered the questions about the gems section. This question asked some players. And the screens after looking videos is in responsibility from gree and not fyber.
And about using VPN. For another app i need vpn at my phone. The problem is not using vpn at KnD the problem is that KnD uses the information about my phone to block the section + a bug. But this is not the right place here to discuss.

Kakarot
12-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Mine button is back, haven't gotten any gem tho ^^