PDA

View Full Version : Problems with game centre and my accounts

NaturlBornKiller
12-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi,

I got one account on my iphone and one on my ipod, both share the same game centre. Since last update, my accounts swapping back and forward.

Anyone else has this problem and found a solid solution?

Laengar
12-09-2014, 03:07 PM
You have to log out of game center on one of your devices. This happened to me too, I have separate accounts on my phone and my ipad but since it forcibly tied my account one account to my game center id immediately after I logged in for the first time, it loaded that game up on both devices. Logging out of game center on my phone reverted it back to my previous account on that device, but it also seems to have set me back about 12 hours, undoing everything I've done on that account so far today, including fusing an epic, finishing one of the zones on heroic, etc.

NaturlBornKiller
12-09-2014, 03:14 PM
But can you buy gems on the account without logging into your game centre? Cause else this is just a short term solution.

Laengar
12-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Dunno, but buying gems has never required game center before...Game Center account is separate from iTunes account

James Howlett
12-09-2014, 07:07 PM
A guild member of mine has 3 devices and has lost 2 accounts so far- this is yet anither one of grees genious updates that they failed to test. And the stupid thing about it is theres nothing in the game center when you even check knights and dragons its just like on face book! Thats already in your game
- tried to participate in your ask the developers questions i guess my question didnt fit the criteria for the automated response
- tried to submit an eb design but your attach files doesnt support uploading pictures from an i pad which i conveniently use to play and do everything on the internet( thats a clever one)
- 10x chance to get an epic from a chest, compared to what ? A 1 star- pretty sure its illegal to sell things without posting real odds
And you take away the free gem options of tapjoy and videos - yet endorse someone like reversal that makes money by exploiting your game. I dont get it. When my i tunes credit runs out im done with you.

Kyle Katarn
12-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Hey guys... There was an update yesterday and when I got on It told me it was going to update, as usual, but everytime I would check it it would be somewhere around 1.5%. I figured out that when it got to 7.3% of the upgrade it would cancel and say Error Code 24 and start over. I closed out the app and restarted but now everything is updated but it still says I have to get the update. And now it won't go past 0.5% without restarting. I can't really do anything on the game! I've tried closing it out, turning off my device, leaving it on for a long time, changing internet environments, using my 4G instead of Wi-Fi but nothing works. It seems to make it worse. What can I do?

Adisty
12-12-2014, 12:45 PM
@ Kyle Katarn, have you tried the uninstall/reinstall method? You shouldn't lose your game data.

Kyle Katarn
12-12-2014, 01:22 PM
No I haven't but I will. Let's hope I don't lose it. My account is bound to my email but I don't have gamecenter. I guess I'll just have to try. Thank you!

The-wanderer
12-13-2014, 05:08 AM
Hi,

I got one account on my iphone and one on my ipod, both share the same game centre. Since last update, my accounts swapping back and forward.

Anyone else has this problem and found a solid solution?

Create another game center id on one of your devices.
This will fix your problem.

MisterT
12-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Create another game center id on one of your devices.
This will fix your problem.

Yep, i did the same.

Neo Kitsune-Himitsu
12-13-2014, 01:35 PM
I'm having an issue with the binding accounts actually. I was sure I bound the account a while ago for the gems and as a just in case and now i have a new phone with the last one now gone and wiped but when i went to load the binding of my account it came up as non existent. I already sent in a request for support but with my luck i wont get an answer till its to late and my guild kicks me with the current epic boss rotated. Can anyone help get this situation bumped up or solved faster?

MacRicky
12-14-2014, 04:21 PM
how do you create a new game center account ? if you do will the k and d game on that device still work with the new account or must you do a transfer/

Matthew Burge
12-15-2014, 07:09 AM
I open knd then 10 seconds later it closes.