PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Barra Barra and SUP

AoV Republic
12-08-2014, 11:33 PM
I would like to Thank Barra Barra and all the other members of SUP that came over and helped us get our RB Masters event done, I speak on behalf of the Elite MF and Act of Valor when I say Thank you for the help, and let's not forget the Folder donors that helped us as well. You guys are amazing!!!

killbillbst
12-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Wow, look at me, I've got connections to top factions. /sarcasm

Think you'll find even factions down in the top 500's have links to the big boys.

Ninuzzo
12-09-2014, 04:01 AM
I passed the same last month with others memebers from top2 and top5 factions... They helped my mini's faction just for free.. This game is not only a game... It's a community.. I like the way the people play on it!

AoV Republic
12-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Wow, look at me, I've got connections to top factions. /sarcasm

Think you'll find even factions down in the top 500's have links to the big boys.

I'm trying to show appreciation, not show off. AoV and MF both have been in rough spots the past WD Events and Barra Barra and others came over and helped us finish RB and this is a a token of our graditude But it would be much a appecaited if you can keep all the negative comments to yourself. Thank you

Captain Buck Slayer
12-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Yes thankyou SUP! You helped quite a few factions in my alliance and really help us grow each time!

strange
12-09-2014, 12:03 PM
we've had some of them come and help WA in past events, we have always been grateful for their assistance, the ones i've met are good people

Captain Buck Slayer
12-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I have met a lot of them, they are all good people. Everyone who bad mouths them are just JEALOUS.

swaggerfagger
12-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Despite the fact they always steal 1st place, they're actually pretty nice guys.

Bubseg
12-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Im sorry to say this but that is rather sad , you need another faction to help u complete an event , doesnt this just prove that your faction just aint good enough,

Just imagine real madrid players. Moving to barcelona or athletico to win a cup.

Rustee Nail
12-09-2014, 05:30 PM
^^^this guy obviously isnt a team player. Its quite sad you would belittle another because his faction is "good enough" he's prob in a small, top 500-1000 and doesnt have the connections. My faction completed masters and instead of saying f*ck you to others i jumped into about 5 other factions, all small (most was 52 man team) and helped. Next time you bash on another faction remember this is a team game and you my friend will surely be picked last.

ichbin
12-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Im sorry to say this but that is rather sad , you need another faction to help u complete an event , doesnt this just prove that your faction just aint good enough,

Just imagine real madrid players. Moving to barcelona or athletico to win a cup.

Sounds like a great idea to compare real life sports to a phone game...

Night & Day
12-09-2014, 05:45 PM
You hit the nail on the head there Rustee ( see what I did there )

Bubseg when my faction finished RB I went to help other factions who asked for it.

You have no clue about the OP's faction so why blurt out drivel ? They could be a very small faction that has just started or have loads locked out making it impossible for them to finish.

Either way you're not fit to pass judgment on what another faction does or does not do or why they want/get help.

Bubseg
12-10-2014, 12:15 AM
I think yous misread what i was meaning ,
We all started at the bottom and was times we all didnt finish events etc. but thats how it went , u grow and become stronger by doing best as you could. Then u can look at completi g events

I myself. Was away from march for 6. Months. During that time alot of changes happened and when i came back i was way behind the guys i was miles ahead who r in top 100. Now
Since ive came back im catching up. I was only 22mill in stats when i got back now over 1 bill due to hard work dedication. Helping faction out with every event ,
Dont say im not a team player as. Last 2. Cycles ive been in top 10. Contributer of all events.
And im not a heavy gold user

U do what u can within your capabalities

AoV Republic
12-10-2014, 12:42 AM
The Factions I represent, with all honesty don't have the people to complete some FLTQ's or RB's Bc some players moved their main accounts to different Factions to better their accounts, AoV had players move to Assassins of Valor (Now known as Assassins of VFF) and the Elite MF moved players to Legend of Bravo. But it's not that we ain't good enough we just lack power to complete Missions and goals, but one day hopefully we can make it back to where we came from :)

Bubseg
12-10-2014, 01:00 AM
I apologize for using. Not good enough ,
Wrong choice of wording

The faction im in. Lost a few top players , We struggled to finish masters due to lack of folders. But we pulled together and did it. , i was top donater of 1400. Folders and i didnt even get all the indi units , but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Move on

smart tiger
12-10-2014, 03:47 AM
It is good to have people who help out other factions without any vested interests.. and there are many out there who have helped out our faction at times.. They may not be SUP or Barra Barra or from any top faction and of course it didn't occur to me to start a thread in their names.. But the nice players are the ones who make the game more enjoyable..
So, nothing against the likes of top 2% or 5%.. but thanks to the smaller guys too..

Night & Day
12-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Bubseg whilst you are right about building and growing stronger there is nothing wrong with going to help a faction finish an event they otherwise wouldn't.

There are a lot of nice people in this game and if I can help them I will.

good gawd noooo
12-10-2014, 08:40 PM
I would like to pipe in and thank Viper from sup-n-pepa. He helped us complete masters and he donated in game cash as well as folders and when we ran low while trying to complete prestige he came to the rescue there as well. He also brought in some of his friends to donate folders. Thanks to him and a few loyal former teammates that came back to help we completed all levels of the rb. We usually do this on our own for most part but due to lock out and players not being able to be on to get folders or donate them we ran short. We are only a top 250 faction so we think we do rather well. But as others pointed out its awesome to see higher ranked teams come out to help the lil guys. this isn't apost about who you know.. this is about thanking those that chose to help out other teams without gain for themselves.. Viper and his buddies donated a few hundred folders which at the time were selling for 25 mill a piece. I think acts like that deserve to be noticed and appreciated. I am also glad others in the community are also speaking up and thanking the team and or players that help them complete their goals.

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Sup has always helped smaller teams. For us it's fun to help,teams that just don't have the resources we do, to achieve something they could otherwise not accomplish. They are genuinely excited and appreciative of the help. Nice thing to see after all the neagativity in the game. Bus, most teams don't come begging to us, we hear from a friend, etc etc. we offer, and most are happy to let us help. part of the challenge of the game is the struggle to work together in events. There are a lot of low gold, or no gold teams, maybe don't have full rosters, etc, that have done the best they could for a long time. So every onece in a while some random factions get a nice gift. Swagger, we havnt stolen first so much as bought it.

Kefa
12-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Sup has always helped smaller teams. For us it's fun to help,teams that just don't have the resources we do, to achieve something they could otherwise not accomplish. They are genuinely excited and appreciative of the help. Nice thing to see after all the neagativity in the game. Bus, most teams don't come begging to us, we hear from a friend, etc etc. we offer, and most are happy to let us help. part of the challenge of the game is the struggle to work together in events. There are a lot of low gold, or no gold teams, maybe don't have full rosters, etc, that have done the best they could for a long time. So every onece in a while some random factions get a nice gift. Swagger, we havnt stolen first so much as bought it.

You guys are the most generous I've seen in the game.

lol, but you know, like the Yankees or Dale Earnhardt, people will root for you the first few times you get the championship, then after extended success people start to hate you for it. ;)

Who dares wins
12-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Sup only help people who are never going to be anything or a threat!!!

Speed ump
12-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Top teams don't need our help, and even so you would be wrong. We have helped out st6 before their hookup with OSW, we have helped ace back in the day, gsf, red hand, vff, etc etc etc. does OSW really need our help? Just let me know if you do, I'll see what we can do.

swaggerfagger
12-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Swagger, we havnt stolen first so much as bought it.
it was a joke haha, i personally appriciate seeing you guys help others and helping us a bit as well, really is awesome of y'all :P