PDA

View Full Version : Throw us a bone.... Please!

clown
12-08-2014, 03:43 PM
With so many being locked out of the game and unable to collect and donate folders is it really asking too much for you to do a mass folder drop as has happened in the past when programming errors have prevented reasonable goal accomplishments. Many of us have already had to pick up the slack for our teammates over numerous events already. This issue (unlike the lockout) can be very easily fixed and would be a good show of faith that you are working to improve things for this community.

Ranger89
12-08-2014, 05:30 PM
GREE's conduct during this fiasco has been quite inexplicable... having your game system be inoperable for over a month now, while still proceeding as if all systems are go, and then hosting a Developer's "conference call" is short of shocking.

All we ask is when will this be fixed... it would also be nice to get all the units/prizes we missed out on, but the sad reality is that GREE will have no idea who could have earned what, so I'm expecting to get a big goose egg when, and if, I can ever log in again.

good gawd noooo
12-08-2014, 06:26 PM
lol you are correct every factions si scrambling for folders I have seen folders sell for as much as 25m each. but gree should of recognized this issue early on and done drop when it would of impacted event the most. if you read around you will note some factions have been dead in water for days trying to farm a few folders to do a boss or two. My faction is fortunate I guess as we are a top 250 but have completed masters and are now on the verge of finishing prestige but we are now in mad scramble to find folders. no chance of anyone getting indy this go around. WE ALWAYS get the indy so is really disappointing but thanks to the lockout many on my team weren't able to get folders much less donate them and due to loss of their firepower bosses are moving slower as well. but we all know gree wont own up to this aspect of the lock out. Same as they wont own upto to thousands of players without the temp bonus or final boost reward in iltq they couldn't complete due to that lil lockout on android. I have played since almost day one and I have never been so disappointed in a company/game as I am in gree at this moment... But I am trying to be hopeful that they will at least attempt to make a gesture to all the loyal players that are bearing with them threw this..

Like to add that we have gotten threw with some help. Viper from sup-n-pepa has helped provide fire power and even donated to our cause.. Sup has a bit of a bad rep(mostly from haters) but I think its is important to note that they do give back to tohers as well.. SO THANK YOU VIPER!!!!! your help and the help of a few others(returning family being loyal and help out old teammates) has greatly helped us achieve our team goals

Pidgeot
12-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Wow, I had no idea SUP was having issues with folders as well. These last 2 cycles have been a pain.

Danger Mouse
12-08-2014, 06:59 PM
I have played since almost day one and I have never been so disappointed in a company/game as I am in gree at this moment... But I am trying to be hopeful that they will at least attempt to make a gesture to all the loyal players that are bearing with them threw this..

Whaddya mean..... They have made a gesture to the loyal customers. They've given us the opportunity to pay through.... Er sorry.... PLAY through 7 days of WD as a thank you. What more could you want really?

good gawd noooo
12-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Wow, I had no idea SUP was having issues with folders as well. These last 2 cycles have been a pain.

my apologies to SUP and anyone that took that to man sup had any issues .. they HELPED US and donated to us as well as loaning firepower.. I have no knowledge of them being short on folders of anything else. As far as I know allof the SUP teams completed the goals as usual

AoV Republic
12-08-2014, 10:44 PM
There will always be problems in a event, ranging from triggering times to drop rates for items. Nevertheless THERE WILL BE COMPLICATIONS with each event. Nothing goes through a beta test it is just pushed out in a New Update that just messes up a lot of people.

Ninuzzo
12-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Obviously every big faction have problems with folders... We finished all goals, with no bosses escaped... But we are 60 members and we all need folders to get the wrapper.. We are farming but it's not enough..

Danger Mouse
12-09-2014, 04:53 AM
Used to be that almost 100% of targets over 100 energy per hit would give a folder. Now you're lucky if it's half give a folder. The usual Gree scale back of free rewards in action.

Bob Belcher
12-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Exactly and to all A Merry Gree Christmas. All is good all is Gree. Problems? All working as intended any issues please submit ticket! LMAO ROTF

Bubseg
12-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Sup. short of folders ? Dont make me laugh , the amount of gold those guys spend a month. , buying folders is a drop in the sea for them. Tbh

Stumps
12-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Sup. short of folders ? Dont make me laugh , the amount of gold those guys spend a month. , buying folders is a drop in the sea for them. Tbh

Read the post properly Bubseg. No one said SUP were short of folders.

On a different note... Whilst its a great achievement to complete masters, there not much to gain if all top 250 (and prob plus) factions complete it.