PDA

View Full Version : Compensation Package???

aBigDek
12-08-2014, 09:38 AM
I keep hearing people saying Gree is going to give compensation to those that have been locked out. As leader I've sent a ticket for those on my team that are locked out. I received a response back stating that "no compensation will be given for this issue."
Can anyone tell me where Gree has said there will be compensation? Or is it just a wishful rumor that has spread?

Namshilah
12-08-2014, 10:34 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102685-Cannot-Reach-Server/page5&p=1431230#post1431230

that is the only answer I have seen is from. No mention of compensation, just a vague see what they can do...

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-08-2014, 10:56 AM
I keep hearing people saying Gree is going to give compensation to those that have been locked out. As leader I've sent a ticket for those on my team that are locked out. I received a response back stating that "no compensation will be given for this issue."
Can anyone tell me where Gree has said there will be compensation? Or is it just a wishful rumor that has spread?

The players are upset. They are angry, irate, and fear the end. Players just want answers. The answers come without the results. Compensation, if it is offered won't satisfy the masses.

Clementine
12-08-2014, 11:16 AM

Can you let me know for what issue you are referring to, as there have been a couple "lockout" issue recently, including the one that continues to plague many iOS users. There was also the brief (2 hour) interruption on Android yesterday.

JPetermon
12-08-2014, 11:20 AM
From my perspective, it would be the iOS situation that is entering the fifth week for me.

psyconaz
12-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Can you let me know for what issue you are referring to, as there have been a couple "lockout" issue recently, including the one that continues to plague many iOS users. There was also the brief (2 hour) interruption on Android yesterday.

Clem we would like to know if you guys have prepared a sorry reward package like the last time and if so could we have a list like the last time it will rassure a couple players talking about the 5 week locked out

Agent Orange
12-08-2014, 11:46 AM
It's the link that Namshilah posted above. Sirius never really said one way or the other what this might be.

psyconaz
12-08-2014, 12:15 PM
The link is about the android server down yesterday and its already solved

Paiens
12-08-2014, 12:33 PM
The link is about the android server down yesterday and its already solved

I have had 5 weeks of ISSUES...now I cant log in at all for the last 4 days or so.

This is completely ridiculous.

I used to love playing this game....now I secretly hope the problems never get fixed

whitepath23
12-08-2014, 01:44 PM
well....the android lockout hit us at then end of and fltq and made it so we where unable to finish the event. Saying that we were out for only 2 hours isn't a fair assement. We went into the game tried everything to get in on all devices. No luck. Found something on the forum that said their was and Issue. So we stopped. There was no ALARM to tell us the outage was over. When there is a planned outage and you know it is down from 2-5pm....you know to look at 5pm. This outage had folks not knowing when to look back...it was jus as soon as possible thus further impacting their inconvenience and also had them late to the pary for ILTQ. So just trying to brush it off as a SMALL 2 HOUR Outage....isn't fair. The outage was at the end of one event and the start of another.

good gawd noooo
12-08-2014, 01:46 PM

With all due respect clementine. this is not to sound insulting. but your(brief(2 hour)) interruption on android yesterday couldnt of come at a worse time(ok maybe a couple times frames could of been worse such as final two hours of wd with your rank in question) that lil outage cost many their itlq final rewards and cost many that final temp bonus as well. SO I would appreciate any effort you might give forth to NOT minimize the impact these continued glitched have on YOUR players.

Annihilator2
12-08-2014, 02:04 PM
iOS players have periodical interruptions for significant time.
I personally re-install the game each two days. The game crash and following log out (cannot log in the game) are always in important moment. And the re-install with hard device restart is time consuming.
All iOS members of my faction have the same issues and re-install the game constantly in this five weeks.
Some compensation will be in place in current situation.

wawoftam
12-08-2014, 02:49 PM
iOS players have periodical interruptions for significant time.
I personally re-install the game each two days. The game crash and following log out (cannot log in the game) are always in important moment. And the re-install with hard device restart is time consuming.
All iOS members of my faction have the same issues and re-install the game constantly in this five weeks.
Some compensation will be in place in current situation.

I have re-installed numerous time and still can't get in at all. I'm luckier than some as at least my game was crashing every 2-3 minutes previously but could still get in but the past week or so nothing. It's not just me suffering but my faction (as it s with others) as this device cannot assist with bosses and it's our 2nd strongest account. Not to mention sitting on 150+ folders and not being able to do a cheap LTB and complete it for a change.

snozuloz
12-08-2014, 03:35 PM
I also used plenty of gold to get to the last level of the iltq. About 5 hours before end I stopped and was going to use 5 hours worth of energy to finish it. But I couldn't. Could not connect. Emailed support and actually got a fast response saying
"Please stay tuned, as soon as we have more information we'll provide you with an update regarding the time lost for the event."
Well, im staying tuned and will stop as soon as they refund my gold or give me the final prize.

Ranger89
12-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I think the sad reality is that GREE will offer us either 1) a token or 2) nothing.

I've experienced GREE's "benevolence" during the last cycle. The Grim Harvest LTG Master event got stuck... we were at 16/20 of the Mater level. My faction easily completes the Master and Prestige events, but the system froze... we abandoned it and did the Prestige and Normal, sending dozens of tickets to GREE (from our 60 person faction).

GREE's response: We will reward those who finished the event by giving them the Speed Prize... Those who were not impacted got rewarded... those who were impacted got nothing.

Regarding our 30+ day forced absence, GREE will have no way to know who was effected, or who could have achieved what... so I suspect they are unlikely to give us the prizes we would have won.

Hopefully, GREE will identify each iOS user and give them all prizes available during the past 30 days or so.. including two level 10 buildings, simply to make up for the SNAFU we've had to deal with, though no fault of our own.

NO_BS
12-08-2014, 10:46 PM

With all due respect Clementine, the issues can be found on the tickets sent in from affected players. Of course there are those who are locked out or whose game crashes so often that one can’t even send in a ticket unless aware of the alternative link to send one. Not to mention as well those who are frustrated with the standard canned responses that they have given up sending in a ticket. My point is more needs to be done in a timely fashion collectively then addressing only those few that shout the loudest or happen to draw your attention. I know you are trying to help, so don’t take offence with this post.

AoV Republic
12-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Well, I can say that our Faction has been dealing with the "Lockout" situation but as for compensation, the most the can be expected is a Apology and a new update.

Jd-fors
12-09-2014, 01:01 AM
Update?so far that's just a rumor started by GREE.

Jd-fors
12-09-2014, 06:36 PM
10 frontline units
30 energy paks
I unit 100,000A/D

Night & Day
12-09-2014, 06:44 PM
You forgot the slap in the face and the kick in the nuts.

aBigDek
12-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Clementine....I believe there was a fix sent for the droid lockout yesterday. Tell the Devs good job getting that handled quick.
My question is on the iOS lockout. Specifically themail good factions that are keeping all of their locked players in their lineup. This will be a another big issue as soon as Frontline and the next FLTQ begin.